the Rift

[PRIVATE] For the First Time

Murdock Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 9 | def: 10.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8 HP: 61.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Gaz

Memories of the past had haunted him for months, trailing in the wake of his travels like a shadow at twilight. Recollections of Helovia and the Edge and the family he had left behind had not loosened their grip on him since the day he had decided to depart the barren cliffs in search of himself, as if perhaps there were more to find. From the moment the Grey had disintegrated, years and years ago, he had felt as if he was floating in space. He never truly belonged anywhere. He had settled in places as if hoping to find the sense of belonging he desired, but it never seemed to allow itself to be found.

He could bare it no longer, though. He could not wander the planet for the rest of his living days when he knew the one thing he needed was the one thing he left behind. Nothing else mattered, if only he could have her.

The decision to return was made on one cloudy afternoon on the grey beaches of another land, and a mere few days of travel later, he arrived at the familiar shores of the place he used to call home under the watchful gaze of the moon. Icy bays and grey peaks greeted him as he arrived at the northern reaches of the land. Dense forest and rolling hills followed, sloping downward towards the golden desert that sat upon the horizon. He did not know where his journey would come to an end, but he followed the curve of a valley southward until the terrain evened out and was consumed by vegetation.

It was here that he chose to land, slowly dropping down from the sky toward a small meadow that had clearly only just begun to see the touch of spring. He had never been to this part of the continent, and in fact, he wondered how many other places he had not been. It seemed as though in his absence, the place he had once know had changed so much. He did not know what had become of the Edge. The family he had settled into seemed to be just another part of his history, as did so much else. He longed to travel north again, to see what had become of the cliffs and the forests he had called home, but part of him could not bear to face the allies he had left behind and abandoned.

He looked toward the ground again as he walked, studying the pattern of the damp earth as it passed beneath his hooves. The meadow sloped down toward the treeline, mist rising up through the tall grass in pale wisps. The trees seemed to be hungry, with their tangled arms reaching out eagerly for him as if coaxing him into the darkness beneath their boughs. He was apprehensive for a moment as he hesitated at the edge of the clearing, but his uncertainties were soon buried. Trees had always been his friends, and the more he stared at the scarred wooden trunks, the more he saw the eager branches as lonely arms waiting to embrace him.

He pressed into the darkness, thick undergrowth brushing against his legs and pulling at his feathers. The faint glow of his markings along with the weak white light filtering through the clouds allowed him to find his way through the thick brush. He wandered deeper into the forest until he came to the edge of a pond, where he finally came to a halt. The thick canopy of dark branches and dense leaves overhead was suffocating, but thin shafts of moonlight still pierced the overgrown foliage to scatter across the forest floor like white mice. He lowered his head slowly, looking down into clear pool at his hooves to see the wavering reflection of his face staring back at him. It seemed to have been a dry spring, but at that moment, warm drops of rain began to tumble down from the sky, as if the heavens were weeping for him and empty life he had returned to.

"talk talk talk talk "

MURDOCK
Maybe I like that I'm not alright

semperfiesty | breathless-dk | samkross-stock | drezdany-stock
x

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 53b89df1e40f7]

CHERNOBYL

Along the sands she walks. For days she makes a steady pace to the east, along the coast, plodding idly over the wet sand and salty grass. Occasionally she stops to graze and drink, but her pace is rather steady. Internally her mind is wrapped in dreams of Murdock – his smell still stuck in her nose, his voice in her ears, his touch is still all over her skin. There are thing pulling him into her thoughts, things she cannot explain. A desire, a need, she never felt like this about anyone before or ever since the dark stallion entered her life. It's a calm love. A slow one. A distance sort of love, for they both disappear often and for unpredictable amounts of time.

She thinks of the last time they planned to meet under a full moon in front of the caves. She cannot quite recall what happened, but they never met up. She stayed in the caves for months until finally she stepped out into a Birdsong dawn with a new friend. Quilyan. He's a handsome fellow and his company more than tolerable, his love for the cave's markings mirrors her own and she enjoys that. Never once did she think of him in any fashion other than platonic, however. The painted pegasus certainly let her mind rest from the yearn for Murdock, even if it was only an hour or so, but still her loyalty to her lover  never came close to faltering.

Upon the horizon in the dense greenery there seems to be a faint glow in the bamboo forest. Normally her curiosities wouldn;t pull her off of her path but the fact is that she doesn't exactly know where she is headed and at this very moment...she feels the need to explore the Labrynth and it's mysterious light.

Moonglow guides her but even that dim light is starting to face as she moves inland. Rain is starting to fall now, sparse and misty. It happened quick and soon the patter of rainfall on leaves joins the distat sound of lapping waves.

Murdock?” The whisper leaves her throat the moment the surprise of what she is seeing gets to her. She comes up slowly behind him, her eyes wide with disbelief. Had she really randomly found her love, again? She is hesitant to burst toward him like she really wants to, waiting for him to turn around and respond, to confirm that this is no trick of her lonely mind.

- - - - - -

if i had a heart i could love you,
if i had a voice i would sing.

@Murdock sorry you had to wait so long for this lovey ^^
i'm so excited you're back <333

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Gaz

A soft voice cut through the heavy silence, barely a whisper over the hushed rustling of leaves overhead. His ears swivelled back toward the sound, but he paid it little mind at first. It was not uncommon for him to hear voices calling out his name, or taunting him from the treetops. Perhaps he was going crazy, or perhaps the loneliness had finally taken firm hold over his mind. But the trees had always been his friends, and they had always joined in on conversations when he had had no one else to speak to.

However, there was something hauntingly familiar about this voice. Slowly, he turned his head, emerald eyes searching the darkness that lay behind him. A large shadow blocked the path he had entered the forest on, the curves of its body outlined by the pale moonlight that filtered in through the dense canopy overhead. It took him little more than a second to recognize his new company, as his gaze drifted upward toward the thorned crown upon the shadow's head. A strange feeling began to spread in his chest, a sensation that he had long forgotten. He wasn't sure if he believed in ghosts, but he decided for the time that there was no such thing.

"Chernobyl?" He felt as if he could hardly find air within his lungs as her name left his lips. He never dreamed he would ever find her again. The first time she had left, he feared he had lost her. When he departed the shores of Helovia for other lands, he was certain they would never meet again. There was never a moment when they were apart that she didn't linger in the back of his mind. At night, as he slept in whatever cave or refuge he had found, she would visit him in his dreams. They would be back on the frozen steppe, teased by the wind as they chased each other across the snow. Or she would be standing beside him at the cliffs overlooking the ocean, always patiently at his side. When he woke to see the sun, he would curse it for taking him from her side.

He rushed toward her eagerly, the mist that tangled about his feet swirling away in his wake as he closed the distance between them. His muzzle was stretched out toward hers, reaching out to try and gently bump against her nose and trace his lips up the side of her cheek. His whole body seemed to tremble with energy as he leaned close to her, pale wings unfolding from his sides as he lifted them to embrace her. He wanted to wrap her up within himself and pull her so close to him that she could never leave again.

He lifted his muzzle toward her ear, tilting his head in close to hers to feel the warmth from her dark coat. "I thought I would never see you again." He had become convinced, many times, that she had simply become a part of his past, as so many others had. He had always clung to memories, whether they were of allies or enemies or adventures he had in his youth, but he had clung to none so tightly as he had to her. "I will never let you out of my sight again," he whispered, nudging the glowing feathers in her mane that had once belonged to him. "I will always wait for you."

"talk talk talk talk "

MURDOCK

@Chernobyl
x

Psilo
SEMI-MATURE CONTENT BELOW
nothing too crazy, but just a heads up

CHERNOBYL

Her name leaves his mouth and the dam that holds her simply breaks away, no resistance to the pull of her heart to his. The invisible space between them bursts the moment Murdock propels toward her, and she him. Their touches meet, their breath twists together and the stirred mists rise into the dark night as they find each other by lips and nose and love. The rain falls ever so softly across their backs, everything becomes slick in what little chrome light shows through the flowing gray clouds. Time is lost and not to be tracked. All that is left now is them, the rain and the night.

"I thought I would never see you again."

Bull finds herself unable to respond, the words are caught in her throat, they refuse to leave her lips as she leans into him. She buries her cheek and nose into his mane, inhaling his smell, swimming in a sea of just him and him alone. The spiked horn she wears so carefully tipped away from him and her abysmal eyes closed, letting the dream swallow her whole. Relief, serenity, weightlessness – the romance, she thinks, is ecstasy to her typically dark thoughts. Only he can bring this out of her. Affection, tenderness, balance. She could stay wrapped in him forever and ever. Protected from the world, from anyone and anything; the only thing she'll ever need is his embrace.

"I will always wait for you."

She breaks away but only just a small bit. Enough to look at him straight on with those glass galaxy eyes. Water has started to gather on her horn, in her forelock and begins to drip down the bridge of her nose. Beads of prismatic droplets collect on her long black lashes and along her sleek back. “Please,” her lips bump his colorful cheek, “Please don't leave me anymore, Murdock, my love, I do not think my frozen heart can take it again...” She sighs and falls into him once more, her voice quaky as if she might cry, but she will not. Her muffled tones come from where her muzzle is buried in his neck once again, “I think it only beats for you and when you are gone it has nothing left.

Her body is on fire with a sensation she hasn't felt in a very long time. The moments have align perfectly as they never have before. Sure they've been intimate, they have loved one another for a long time now, but never has her body been so ready for him. For creation, for the binding, for the conception. She isn't sure who does what or how it may happen, but her body shuts her brain off and takes over. She invites him onto her but aligning her rump to his nose, her scraggly little tail propping to the left – the signs are obvious at this point, even in this poor lighting. When it happens she will let out noises she's never heard herself make. Bull's body is hungry in a way she hasn't been before, even in other 'coupling' situations long before Murdock.

No. There is something special here. Something she's never known before and she's determined to preserve it in her womb. To grow something from this, from him. No matter how far he goes she wants something of him, something she can keep, something she'll never have to let go of.

She'll let him have her as many times as he wants. Here in the misty rain, under the gray darkness.

- - - - - -

i'm so in love with them
O.O

@Murdock

pixel is by RELI<3

Gaz

Any time his mind was idle, he found her slipping into his thoughts like a song he couldn't get out of his head. She was always there, playing softly in the background. She was a constant in his life, a part of him that had never left since the moment they met. Though she was not always physically by his side, he could always feel her there with him. She was the one thing he couldn't live without. She was the oxygen he needed to survive and the glue that held every fragmented piece of him together.

Her voice, so soft and soothing and familiar, brought his attention back to her. Here she was. So very real and warm and beautiful, pressed against his side as the rain fell around them. He stared into her dark and soulful eyes with a tender smile upon his lips, pushing his muzzle into her damp cheek and curling his neck tighter around her body. He never wanted to let her go. He wanted to feel the excited beating of her heart and the rise and fall of her sides with each steamy breath as she stood close by his side.

His wings reached out to embrace her slender form, pulling her into the shelter beneath a white canopy of glowing feathers where they could escape the rain. "You need not worry, my love," he breathed into her neck, "I will never leave you again. As long as this planet still stands, I will always be here for you." It was a promise he intended to keep to the end of his days. Never had he found someone who made him feel the way she did, and he was terrified to think of losing her...to think that he might never find that feeling again. To live without her would be to not live at all, and he did not plan on sentencing himself to such a fate.

He lifted his chin as she turned away from him and swung her hips toward his chest. His gaze settled on her dark and wet back and the steam that rose from her damp body. The curve of her spine guided his eyes toward the arch of her neck and further up her knotted mane to the dangerous crown upon her head. Every part of her was beautiful in a twisted and mysterious way and he couldn't help but just stand and stare. She slipped from beneath his feathers as her flank bumped up against his shoulder, and slowly he lowered his wings to his sides.

He chuckled softly under his breath, pressing his chest gently into her warm flank and slowly running his muzzle across the curve of her back. Steam poured from his nostrils with each heavy exhale and he watched as the vapour danced along her damp coat before dissipating into the cool night air. "You missed me that bad, hmm?" He teased in a low voice, placing a gentle nip near the base of her tail. He could feel his own heart rate rising with excitement and anticipation, but for what, he wasn't quite sure. All he knew was that he wanted her, here and now, and for the rest of eternity. She was his, and he wasn't about to let that go. Not ever again.

"talk talk talk talk "

MURDOCK

@Chernobyl

(Sooo sorry for the wait x.x Done with my training for now though so I should have more time!!)
x

Psilo

CHERNOBYL

Night looms on; morphing into a depth-less black as the rain clouds cover the moon and snuff her silvery light. Her body, her mind, and whatever she may have for a heart are all centered, at home, when she is near him. She finds a spot underneath his left wing after whatever it is they found themselves doing is all done. Her skin is hot and wet, it's slickness glowing in the faint luminescence of his markings and feathers. Her thoughts drift and her body revels in the afterglow of them, this moment; him. Her shoulder leans with tenderness into his side, their soggy coats mixing and blending their warmths to make a comfortable temperature between the two.

What will you do now that you're back, my love?” Her voice slips into the steamy chill and rides the heavy air with ease. Her eyes remain closed and her head slouched, she's so very relaxed at his side. While she waits for him she fails to resist dreaming of what might be starting in her abdomen. She would love to think she can feel the heat in her ovaries – the evidence of a fruitful affair with her lover. She knows better though and knows these are just lovely tricks of her primal nature. Her focus snaps back to him, to the present, bending an ear specifically to the sound of his delicious voice.

Morning is going to threaten soon, but the light will still struggle to come through. The rain is light and stops every once and a while only to start up again a few minutes later. It's chilly but not cold, especially when she has Murdocks body to snuggle with.

- - - - - -

@Murdock

NO NO

I am so frickin sorry the wait! i hope you're still back
do i have permission to make murdock baby and put it in chernobyl? lol
XD i think we talked about it but just making sure...

pixel is by RELI<3

Gaz

Minutes slipped away in the darkness as they became entangled with one another, time becoming something that merely played on in the background like the sound of the rain. The whole world seemed to melt away around them and soak into the inky night as longing and passion drew them close. He was filled with a warmth in his chest as calm and comforting as the smouldering embers of a fire, and yet at the same time as brilliant and arousing as electricity from a terrible storm. Nothing mattered to him in those moments apart from her, and with the gentlest of touches he proved to her his love.

Once at last the air had quieted and the steam settled down onto their damp and warm backs, she slipped up to his side and beneath the shelter of his pale wing. He folded his feathers in around her, pressing her to his side and reaching his muzzle toward her soft cheek. He closed his eyes. The rhythm of their breaths matched for a moment as they leaned into each other in the cool night air. Her voice brought his attention back to reality and out of this dream world he had peacefully slipped into, and finally his thoughts were forced to travel beyond them and now.

"Now that I am back?" He pondered with a moment's hesitation, looking down into her dark eyes and knowing that the answer was right there before him. "I will stay with you, of course. Someone must keep you out of trouble," he grinned teasingly, reaching out his muzzle to gently nudge her cheek. He would not make the mistake of losing her again. Too many times they had been separated and this time, he wasn't going to let anyone or anything take her from him.

However, he knew he could not simply trail the lands after her as a lost dog would and at some point something would have to be done in order to save his sanity. He thought of the family he had left behind in the Edge, and how welcome he had finally felt in their ranks. He was not meant to be a nomad and to spend his days wandering about without purpose, but he would not let himself get so rooted down that she travelled beyond his reach again. "And you? What plans for the future?"

"talk talk talk talk "

MURDOCK

x

Psilo
chernobyl
i was not caught, i crossed the line
i live among you, well disguised

When he hesitates on his response her breath catches in her throat, her heart feels like it's melting into her stomach. Seconds later her muscles ease and her heart slings back up into place, her lungs letting out a sigh in relief when he answers. “You'll come with me to the Falls then? To the secluded jungle Kingdom...?” Her dark eyes cast to the mists they cannot see beyond. “It's to the northwest of where we are right now.” Her ears bend to him, to find his voice when speaks again.

What would their future hold then, if they may remain together? If they build a life, raise their child and forge bonds with the Falls – together. She finds his face with her softened gaze, pushing her nose into his when he reaches for her, a rumbling whicker bubbling through as she makes contact with him.

She knows he's most like quite familiar with the Falls, he had himself been loyal to a Kingdom before his outcast position. She wonders if he hold any animosity, or even allegiance with the place or any one in it. Did he know either Queen? She ponders while she waits for a cue on what to do. If he agrees, she'll lead the way, if he doesn't want to she'll have to find him sometime soon, because she's already been missing for too long. They'll begin to think she's gone rogue, she worries, and perhaps outcast her again. With a fetus to tend, she'd rather not be a wanderer with it (for now). Anxiety for the moment it emerges in the world makes her want the security of a herd.

bckg

SO SORRY FOR THE CRAZY WAIT
i'm sorry that's a weird post and it's all over the place but basically she's asking if he wants to come with her to Hidden Falls and live with her there.

PM me and i'll post for him in HF or wherever depending on his answer <333
@Murdock

pixel is by RELI<3

Gaz

Silence filled the gaps between their whispered words as they stood side by side, skin to skin, with the mist swirling around their bodies. The nearby stream was black in the shadows like ink bleeding from a broken pen. The rain slowed, and finally ceased, as the faintest touch of morning light began to seep into the murky grey of the overcast sky. The air had a chill to it, but with her warmth against his flesh, he hardly noticed. He looked down at her as she stood huddled beneath his wing, all hisand never again would he let her go.

Her question came as something he had expected, although not yet had the time to consider. Of course it would make sense for them to finally make a home together, when after all these years they had been separated by their allegiance to different factions or by the hundreds of miles that had once lay between their homes. He had not been to that territory in some time, but it was a place he had once called loved. He had fond memories of the rolling hills and lush meadows that The Grey had claimed several years ago, and he knew he would be happy once again joining the ranks of the herd.

"Yes. I will come to the Falls with you," he pushed his muzzle gently against her cheek, taking a deep breath of her scent. It did not truly matter where he chose to settle, for wherever he decided upon, it would always be home so long as she was there. Their journey had taken them from the cold Steppe where they met and their love had blossomed against all odds, to their promises of adventure together and meeting beneath starry skies when many miles had separated their homes.

He tightened his pale wing around her slender body, lightly grazing his muzzle along the curve of her neck as she leaned into him. "Lead the way, my dear."  He looked on into the dark of the forest in the direction of the Falls, anticipation building inside him for what this new chapter would bring. He knew that finally he could be at peace, for at last, they were together again.

"talk talk talk talk "

MURDOCK

@Chernobyl
x