the Rift

[PRIVATE] Have you ever seen a Diamond in the Flesh?

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

Her cream coat had slipped away in the light of the full moon. She gleamed like a ray of moon light as she left Tin sleeping in his moss bed. She needed time away from the small creature, so she decided she would be back by day break. Raeden slowly picked her way through the shattered glass wall and away from her home. Her skills let her pick the paths that have been traveled by many others. This way she would be harder to track in her escape.

Teal eyes scanned over the world in front of her. She was a runaway queen, hiding beyond the eyes of her knight. Thin tresses of her forelock swayed over her cold stare as her walk picked up into a graceful canter. The pale beauty traveled through the lands with only the light of the moon to guide her path. Her body moved like silk through the trees with a soft blur. She started to come to a small clearing, and her weary hooves finally came to a smooth halt.

She looked around the world around her, it was quiet and calm. Not a creature moved in the surrounding’s, and the frost covered ground sparkled with the silver light. She let a smile move across her soft maw as she admired the sight. Raeden let a single tear emerge from silver flecked eyes as she remembered her childhood times. Life was different now, she was a simple Sleuth and Ru was a Lady.  Her strawberry sister was the ice queen, and had accomplished so much since she had been gone. Would life be different if she never left Helovia?

The pale mare brought her mind back to earth as she took a few steps to stand in the middle of the grove. The plant life was frozen in time under the heavy frost of the night. Her warm breath clouded around her great crowned skull. Pale moon light casted a shadow below her feminine form. Rays of light beamed down upon her sweet soul, like the gods trying to reclaim their angel. A sweet sigh let the warm air haze around her even more, but it was quickly cooled from the freezing world around her. The soft tresses of her long tail flicked against her cloud like markings as she lowered her skull to the ice like grass. Warm breath thawed the hibernating lush plant life from its winter coffin. Sweet sugars filled her maw as she picked the small strands from their home. Raeden was content not thinking about fairytale endings, or a prince sweeping her off her feet. The pale queen had come to terms that he would come to her. He would choose her, but he better make sure she was his Only love. For that poor soul would not want to know what it is like to break a fragile heart. He would know what he was falling for…The mare that was called the perfect storm.  Her love was a drug that was addicting, and would leave anyone wanting more. She would rule over any great man’s heart. Just do not break her heart. 

words

Image Credits

@Lotherarius

Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
see—
I’ve already waited
too long
and all my hope is gone.
The full moon gave illumination to the dark skies of Birdsong as Lotherarius carried his handsome bodice over the terraria and through the trees that surrounded him. His wingtips flicked against the newly-blossomed leaves that were struggling to come through as the still-evident cold left them shivering in the winds. He was not aware he had been in this place before, but only that the Illusor had decided to give himself time to familiarise himself with the lands outside of his homeland in the Falls. And here he was, amongst the trees. The moon was slowly losing its light the further he stepped in and the paranoid stag wondered why he had decided to come so far into unknown territory but a common trait with paranoia was insomnia, and he was suffering terribly.

In his own little bubble, in his tiny world he felt so alone. But something snapped his whirlwind of a brain back to attention when he saw a flicker of moonlight bouncing off a moving object, slowly but surely his pools focussing in on what it was. The noise of rustling gave his lobes something to point towards whilst his azure pools were scanning the creature, letting his pools lap up the golden fur of something so elegant. He forgot his need to keep looking back and instead kept focussing forward before deciding to follow the creature further, wondering whether it was a deer who had strayed too far from its herd.

He continued to pace along, slowly and with as much stealth as he could, seeing tassles of soft flaxen flowing about as he tried to keep up. What was this creature he felt so compelled to keep in his line of sight?

" . "
Lotherarius
image credits

@Raeden
I'm so sorry it's taken so long I really am! I hope this isn't too bad to work off but I'm just glad we can get to it :D

Please tag me

</style>

The pale sleuth stood alone in the streams of the moon light. Her perfect body glistened in the dull light of the full moon. Silver cream like streaks flung across her back irritated that she could feel some watching her. Her pointed crowned skull shot up to the heavens as she pinned her dagger like ears at the beast who was following her. The Sleuth flicked from tree to tree with glowing teal eyes. Silver flecks flared deep within the orbs as she felt the burning feeling digging though her soul. A sigh lifted the air around her as she soon saw the figure of another standing a distance away. Cream hooves moved closer to the creature with a sharp dagger pointed towards the beast.

Hooves came to a halt looking the stallion straight in the eyes. Her teal gaze flicked over him with a warm seductive feel. Then a smile trailed across her maw as she looked over the beast. His body was strong and powerful, and his body was beautiful (Almost as gorgeous as her self) but he held a masculine draw. Raeden on the other had was feminine in every curve and muscle. Her bones were formed from a perfect mold, and her pelt was of the softest gold silk. Her carved horn glistened in the light as she lowered her head softly. If you wanted a closer look you should have just said so hansom. I am Raeden a sleuth from edge. What might your name be sweet heart? Her voice held a vixen like draw as the words dripped from her maw like honey. She was as beautiful as a diamond, and it was still clearly visible in the pale light of the moon. I wondered her to get away from the duties and eyes of others in my herd. It feels nice just to slip away into the night sometimes. She chuckled lightly flicking her tail over her cloud covered body.

words

Image Credits

@Lotherarius

Outcast
Danjah
see—
I’ve already waited
too long
and all my hope is gone.
Having been following this alluring creature through the moon's rays that felt like they were having a seizure gave Lotherarius the impression that he was pretty much stalking the creature. In his own paranoid mind he wondered why he was doing this as his pillars felt like they were going faster and faster as his mind spun around in a frantic mess, the need to both not be seen and yet wanting to find out more about the strange creature under the night sky all too much for his muddled brain. And that's when he rewalised that stealth was all about actually going slow, not causing noise. Yet it appeared that the golden hued creature had become instantly aware of him through its sudden halting. And there she turned and faced him, her sea azure pools looking through his pure azure ones, with a look that he had not witnessed before in his young life. His body felt awash with heat as he could feel her scrutinizing him, which left him with little time to do the same, figuring out that her appearance was indeed basically golden and her tassles bleached, a unicorn with a beautiful horn protruding from her cranium crest, very much contrasting his huge stained wings. And then she let a smile across her velveteens which, with a heart thumping, Lotherarius reciprocated and gave her the same, yet his felt more forced than anything. She was indeed a beautiful creature, very much smaller in stature than himself but her feminine curves and ways meant little of her short bodice was a bad thing, to him. And then she spoke, her golden soft velveteens carressing him in an aluring fashion as he listened intently. She was indeed very good at speaking, Lotherarius thought silently. He hesitated but for a moment before he spoke, stuttering a bit on his opening before feeling his grandeur reappear,
"I'm sorry if I started you, I simply wanted to see what other creature was roaming this, what do you call it...? At this time of night. I am Lotherarius, Illor to the Hidden Falls, miss. And may I possess your name?" His lobes were entirely fixed on her for once, not on the outside world as he felt that they were safe enough in this sweet, enclosed place. The second piece of her speech he was unsure how to answer to, not really knowing why anything so beautiful would want to slip away from others, surely the sight of her would encourage her herdmates to work? He chirped up once more with his deep voice quivering in his chest, "And which herd is it are you getting away from?"
" . "
Lotherarius
image credits

@Raeden

Please tag me

</style>

Her voice rang out with a small chuckle to the excuse the stallion gave her. The cream tresses of her forelock fell over the gaze of her teal orbs. They looked into the blue pools of his own with an alluring charm. Silver flecks sparked in her orbs as she opened her maw to speak to him. We are in the secret grove sweet heart. What a pleasure to meet you Lotherarius, but what makes you roam this late at night? You know my reason. Her charming smile slid across her face as she lightly flicked the silk like strands of her tail.

This beast was a hansom creature. His markings were extravagant and his body was just beautiful to look at (Not as beautiful as hers of course). Her hooves took a step closer to him to get a better look at the stallion. Their muzzles would almost be close enough to touch if he had not moved back from her by now. Raeden's voice rung through the air once again like an angels voice " I am just taking a break for Worlds Edge, sometimes the mist clouds my mind..." Her voice trailed off before speaking up again. " So I am sure your lady must be missing you at home. Excuse me if I am assuming, but a guy like you just can't be single." Her rich voice came to a halt with a soft charming smile. Readen knew how to play on her words, she learned from her mom years ago. Dont be scared of me. I am just a simple Specter, not a crazy warrior bitch. Her smile brightened as her eyes roamed over his body once again.

words

Image Credits

@Lotherarius

Outcast
Danjah
see—
I’ve already waited
too long
and all my hope is gone.
Her voice was soft on his lobes, tentatively chuckling with a graceful tone eminating from a beautiful bodice of golden and cream. Lotherarius' pools locked with hers and a flutter of butterflies within his stomach.

"We are in the Secret Grove sweetheart. What a pleasure to meet you Lotherarius, but what makes you roman this late at night?"

The blood-red stag cocked his cranium at the name of this staggering place. Even at night the beauty of the Secret Grove was admirable to say the least. He worked up the courage to speak to Raeden once more, the butterflies continuing to eat inside of him as he wondered why he was actually here, not his reasonings, just why he was there...
"It is a beautiful place, like much of Helovia that I have seen so far. Uhmm, I wanted to find out more about this place really. And not many creatures wander about so late at night," Lotherarius was not going to admit his paranoia to a total stranger, but he could say nothing else. For an ex war chief, the brute was undoubtedly losing it.

Raeden came ever closer to him, stepping on her light daggers with her tassles seemingly brushing against the ground as he could dpo nothing but stare with pools as wide as a full moon. He stood there fixed, unsure how to handle this moment. The fae that stood of him made him ache like nothing else could, but to say that he knew what to do was a total understatement. He had never done anything. Her words then rang through and with a lump in his throat he spoke quietly, "Is the World's Edge a difficult place to be in?" His question was genuine, but he sounded like he was totally bemused and distracted as he rolled his azure pools around the pretty bodice before him. But then she spoke again, and this took him aback completely:

"...I am sure your lady must be missing you at home. Excuse me if I am assuming, but a guy like you just can't be single."

An awkward smile spread across his dark velveetens and Lotherarius took one swipe of his skull, ever so slight but a display of his awkwardness as he admitted to her, "Then you are wrong in assuming, I am single," and a rather sad chuckle came from his chest.

Raeden's words were rather humurous and her smile lightened them, and for this he chuckled once more, not quite knowing what to say. So in response, Lotherarius nudged himself close to prove that he didn't think she was a "crazy warrior bitch".

" . "
Lotherarius
image credits

@Raeden

Please tag me

</style>

Teal eyes raised as the stallion finally came to an answer. A honey coated smile still dripped from her maw as he spoke of how beautiful Helovia was. He was right, Raeden loved living here and adventuring as a child. I have always loved Helovia. When I went away for a short time I really missed this place. Her cream hooves walked closer to the stallion as her crowned skull lifted to whisper sweet words close to his ear.The magic and allure just pulls you right back into it. Her head shifted to the side as she took one step backwards to look at the handsome stallion once again. We are in the Secrete Grove. There are many other wonderful places around here. What else did you want to know Lotherarius? Maybe I can answer you questions and help you fulfill your burning desires. The words poured from her maw like liquid gold.

Light cream tresses flicked over her pale gold back. Strands kissed the cloud markings before they hugged the ground below. Her ears perked up as he asked about Worlds edge. Her silver specked eyes looked back to the direction of home. Worlds Edge is a wonderful place to live. A thick fog kisses the lands in the mornings and large forest trees protect us for the burning light. I have just been doing a lot of stuff to help out my fellow Specter. Hiding in the shadows all day, and stalking others can wear on you a bit. That is why I just like to slip away from my companion and trail off into the night. I am sure Tin will be looking for me when he wakes up... She chuckled slightly thinking of the small deer. I am his only friend, but that is what it is like to be bonded to a companion since their birth. She looked over his large wings making sure he knew that Tin was her companion, not some other stallion. Her ears perked forward as the stallion said he was single. Oh I am so sorry to assume that. You are just so handsome to look at, and you seem very sweet. I have not picked up on a single lie from you yet. She chuckled giving away the fact that she had rank magic. The ladies have to be swooning over you Lotherarius. Tell me about your self, and what do you like about the hidden falls? Her maw reached out to playfully nudge his shoulder. She was reaching out to touch him first. How would he react, would he pull away from it, or warmly return it to the pale gold specter?

words

Image Credits

@Lotherarius

Outcast
Danjah
see—
I’ve already waited
too long
and all my hope is gone.
The beauty smiled, spread across her golden velveteens and his own charcoal ones reciprocated, feeling a slight drop i nthe tension from her flirtatious ways that he had stumbled upon when he had chased her. Lotherarius listened to what Raeden had to say with intensity and intention as his predominently charcoal tassles were played with by the slight breeze that danced between the terraria's high trees. She spoke of her times here as if she had always been here and to Lotherarius it appeared so strange that were natives. She stepped closer to him and whispered into his ear, her shorter stature not being swayed as she spoke in such a tone that gave him tingles all down his pllars. He stuttered as he spoke back, his smooth voice feeling the edge of her,
"You were born here... then? And you came back, that would be an asset to Helovia," his pools looked at hers, the brightness in them feeling so soft as he watched the cream and golden tones of her bouncing in the pale light. And Raeden confirmed where they were and seemed keen to help him, he felt keen to keep her speaking and wanted to ask so much. He began with his voice almost rushing the questions, "Are there other places like this? Do you know if Helovia is typically peaceful or is it worth remembering how to fight a battle? I'm sorry, I'm so new, I feel like a child being thrown from its mother coming here. But I am glad I did, Helovia is fast becoming a part of me..." And that was no lie. In his short time here, the paranoia in the brute was slowly being cured by the sense of safety and sanctity in the beautiful lands he had stumbled upon. And as he gazed around he could see the pool of water in the distance and the trees surrounding them, everything illuminated in the pale light and feeling so peaceful.

Raeden spoke once more and he smiled softly to her as she spoke of her homeland. And her position. She soke of her position, so similar to his that he could feel such sympathy for her. Capturing, stalking and needing to be so vigilant was knackering and that is exactly why he had travelled here. He replied, "You make the World's Edge sound so incredible. I would like to visit one day!" He hesitated slightly before continuing, "I am an Illusor for the Hidden Falls and being part of the intelligence core is hard work, I completely understand. May I ask, what kind of creature is Tin? I would love a companion so much, someone to keep me company during my life." He had had dreams of all the companions he had scoured as the creatures of Helovia roamed past with their bondeds and he was so intrigued and wishful of one. Plus, without admitting it to Raedem, he wanted someone else there to help watch his back.

And then the topic spun back to Lotherarius and his poor, intact virginity.

"I am so sorry to assume that. You are just so handsome to look at, and you seem very sweet. I have not picked up a single lie from you yet."

This made Lotherarius chuckle out loud, the humour in his azure pools so apparent. He had refrained from speaking about certain things, but she was right, he had not lied to her. And when she was silently luring him in and he was accepting, willingly, the winged brute felt no need to lie to her. He whispered to her softly, "It means an awful lot to me that you would think so, though. I have never had the privilege to be someone's mate but I hope I give off a good impression." And then Raden spoke again, her words further giving him an aching to be closer to her. She asked him to be personal about his new homeland, and this was where he felt in his element, "I wouldn't say any ladies swoon over me as I don't know enough to do such a thing! But the Hidden Falls, yes. I don't know whether it's the scenery with the waterfalls and the greenery, or the fact that it's so peaceful there, but it is wonderful. My position is high too, and to come into such a position so quickly in my being here I am beyond grateful to them for seeing potential in me. It is a far cry from my old life, but one I am happy to have changed for..."

And then the golden beauty reached out to nudge him, his own weight pushing into it and he went to nip her ear. She was quite a lot smaller and the daintiness in her bodice was so overwhelming he tingled...

" . "
Lotherarius
image credits

@Raeden [AHHHHH :DDD]

Please tag me

</style>

Her whisper was so soft with the warm air that she could almost feel the large beast shutter. Looking at his deep blue eyes with sparks of silver growing into a flame in her own she opened her honey coated mouth to answer his burning questions and desires. Yes I was born here along with my Twin sister Hotaru. I took a break from here to try and find out what else is in this world, but I love Helovia. I am glad you think I am an asset to this land. She winked softly with a light chuckle. Her charm was magnified by the silver light of the moon glowing on her pale gold pelt. His questions flooded the air as she only could smile at him. There was so much for him to learn. You have a lot to learn about this place... and maybe some other things as well. Bright orbs looked to the sky above with a charming devious smile. Helovia is at peace right now. There use to be wars between all the herds. Alliances have done us well, but it has been quiet for too long. Years ago the Plague would be your worse fear. They were a ban of Unicorns who would dwell in the Aurora Basin. The Reaper is the only one really left from those days. You might know him as Deimos. They would kill any beast who did not have a horn. You wern't even safe if you had wings and a horn. Worlds Edge kicked out the wrong unicorns, and that was the start of all the wars. We have had plagues and dark evil magic take over the land on top of war. I am warning you of this because it has been too quiet here for too long. I hope no one told you this was a safe place because they lied to you. You should always be ready to fight to the death. Her body leaned in closer to the stallion once again as the razor like words cut into the air.Loth you better be ready to fight for your life the whisper haunted the air around them and floated into the soft breeze flying through the grove's tall grasses. The rattle was a hunting sound as the leaves and stems almost shivered from the ghosts of the past.

Lowering her skull she softly looked into the beast's eyes. The mare realized what she told the beast would be enough to run anyone away from their home. Please don't leave though. I just want you to be ready for anything. There are very many other places like this around here. I will take you anywhere you want to go. I would love to guide you through Helovia. I will teach you everything I know. Her seductive voice was trying playfully tease at the stallion. I will bring you to Edge one day and show you my world. Oh yes Tin is a Cerndyr. He looks like a small deer like creature. He helps me out a lot with my duties, you really should get one if you have the chance. His laugh rang though the air and almost caught the mare off guard. She took a small step back while turning her perfectly crowned skull. He had never been someones mate? The shock was almost radiating across her face, then she chuckled lightly.Well then Lotherarius you had me fooled. You are very, very well suited to be any lucky ladies mate. Do you mind if I call you Loth? A grin flooded her maw as he continued. Well you will have to take me to see the Fall's one day. Maybe we can do some cross training between the Herds.

As the stallion leaned into her weight she brushed her pale gold skull on his shoulder before reaching her maw to his back. Well maybe the girls don't like how tall you are. As she spoke her maw softly touched his withers and started working down his back. Maybe your feathers are not the right color.. Velvet ran across one of his wings quickly then back to his spine again. Or maybe the girls do not like the tiger strips. Rae moved further down his back to touch the top of his haunches. Her crowned skull stayed there a moment. Then it moved to his rear legs softly touching the back of them . Loth you may not know this but you are perfect in every way. I can almost guarantee every lady you meet admires you in some way. Cream soft tresses of her tail flicked softly into the air, knowing she had to have been driving this stallion crazy by now. But he was not just some stallion to her, she was fond of him. She wanted him to be hers.....

words

OOC:: Feel free to do what you wish :) you may fade to black, or we can keep going for a few more posts. It is up to you and how you think it will fit his personality. If he is going to be to paranoid for it this time it could add to a great plot when we have them meet again! It is your choice and I will play it out how ever you wish :)

Image Credits

@Lotherarius

Outcast
Danjah
see—
I’ve already waited
too long
and all my hope is gone.
His attention was fixed purely on her, on the golden goddess that stood before him, halted and speaking so softly towards him. She spoke of her native lands, her twin sister, which intrigued him immensely to think whether the other fae looked like Raeden. She spoke of her love for Helovia, and deep down Lotherarius wanted to feel that love too. He was growing to love the lands, but he was not yet there to say that he was totally in love. The handsome brute nickered softly to her,
"You are naturally an asset to Helovia. And I feel happiness to know that you love this place, for I would love to have that love for this place," Raeden's wink set a little churning inside his chest in motion, a tingling in his lobes and her soft voice throwing words his way once more:

"You have a lot to learn about this place... an maybe some other things as well."

Her cheeky smile wavered his paranoia back into some motion, as he felt his self-control waning. But Raeden's cheekiness did not stop her from continuing the story of Helovia. For this Lotherarius was drawn to attention by only half as he felt his wing tips brushing against the wind and his pools fixed on her bodice. He caught wind of what had happened all those seasons ago, of the Plague that had struck fear into the hearts of those in Helovia. It was all so new to him, yet the matter-of-factness inside her voice made Lotherarius realise just how real and true this was. The blood-red did not know of Deimos so to speak, but he knew of the Basin and this was something that struck him as incredibly ironic that he would be the Lord of the Basin after everything. To think of this peaceful place as being a hotspot for war, death, murder, and fear, it sent shivers down his spine. He was uneasy as he felt his pillars shifting weight awkwardly between the other, the muscles ripping underneath his shining coat. The chief felt power underneath him as he thought just how ready he was for war, but his paranoia at being known as one of the intelligence core inside the Hidden Falls gave him reason to worry. He could be struck down just for being an Illusor. Soon he felt his lobes taped back onto his skull, before snapping back to looking at Raeden's pools; she had leaned in closer to him, her last words sending shockwaves through him:

"I hope no one told you this was a safe place because they lied to you. You should always be ready to fight to the death. Loth you better be ready to fight for your life."

He felt the hardened warrior inside of him turn cold and stone-like as he stared deep into her pools, as he spoke, "They don't know what a warrior like myself can do..."

And the whole mood shifted once more, Lotherarius moved his own neck and lowered his skull as he was gazing back into the golden's pools. There was a sense of anxiousness to tell him to stay, whilst she had pretty much given him a certified death sentence should he stay. The brute knew that there was always going to be war, hence his reasoning for not turning tail and running right there and then. His paranoia was a silent demon in his head, that was something he could run from forever but he would never have been one to run from war. He heard the soft voice speak again about guiding him through Helovia, and to this he gave her a slight smile from his dark velveteens, as he replied back in his own smooth tones, "I would not think of leaving. I need to make a place my home, and Helovia is now my home. But I would like to go with you somewhere, happily," there was sincereness in his voice as he felt himself pulled towards her, the aching so apparent now in his own bodice that he would be surprised that Raeden would not be able to feel the shockwaves eminating from it. So much was spoken in this conversation that it felt like a blur, but in response to Tin he nodded, adding whilst chuckling, "I would love one very much, if you would show me your world and how I can gain my own bonded, I would be forever in your debt."

Lotherarius watched intently as Raeden took a step back after his admission of not being a mate to someone. She spoke, her grin flowing over her velveteens and her asking of being taken to the Falls. He smiled his agreement, feeling only embarrassment at her sweet, flirtatious words and the blushing made his cheeks feel hot.

Her bodice was soft and warm to the touch, now he felt like her words were simply a blur and far away as he gazed over the curves of her beautiful limbs, brushing over her skull and he felt his own lean into it. The ache screamed inside of him, and the golden beauty spoke of something that set his mind whirling into motion, "You are perfect to me, Raeden. I wouldn't care if any lady was to admire me, if it meant that you didn't. Somehow, I feel like I've known you so much longer...?" It wasn't really a question, his voice just tailed off as he felt the need for her. He wondered what it was like, was he going to be satisfied for it? Would he be a good creature, a proud creature, was it wise to be so quick to jump in? But he didn't care of the consequences, he wanted her bad. And so the winged brute decided to make his move...

[Fade to black! I'm so sorry it's taken so long but I hope this means that we can speed this all up for the both of you :D I would love to have some more threads of them meeting together :') <3]

" . "
Lotherarius
image credits

@Raeden

Please tag me