the Rift

[PRIVATE] he offered me the universe

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
I’ll taste the devil's tears
The painting session had been an interesting one at that. However, Glasgow felt rather pleased with being able to actually do something for her herd. Still, she found herself suffering the wanderlust that often caused her to venture far from the Edge for long periods of time. Today was the same. She found herself beside a large fire pit, with a cave nearby. It was something she hadn't yet seen here. And she tried her best to keep from getting burned - and yet the curiosity that flowed within her at the caves next to it began to draw her closer and closer.

It had been a melancholy few days. Rain mixed with a heavy cover of clouds allowed her to simply seem as though she was made of them. The slight ashen hind quarter she had, as if it were a rain cloud among her white fur. She had begun to lose her fluffy winter coat, and with it came the appearance of a more healthier creature than she had previously been in her stay in Helovia. For that, she was thankful. Yet, she still bore the scars. Regardless if her body looked fine, she still was faced with the brutal marks that lined her lips and both her eyes. Her glassy horn broken and tied into her tail was a solemn reminder of what happened in her previous life.

But for once, she wasn't ashamed of it.

After meeting the demonic stallion she had known rather fondly as Lucifer, she was comforted in the fact that beauty could still reside within the deep caverns of horrors. She found her mind often drifting back to him, when she was feeling low about herself or simply not thinking much at all. She wished to see him again, silently hoping for his suave words to take her away yet again. But she hadn't seen him since their initial encounter, and she felt as though perhaps the more she strayed from the Edge and her home the more she might possibly find her home with him as well.

Yet, her curiosity continued to drag her toward the caves. She made her way in, searching through each separate room before landing on the glowing room. Her jaw dropped slightly as her glassy eyes danced around the room trying to take in everything at once and still not getting all of it. Ashen hooves took her further toward the walls, gazing at the life that glowed brightly and the softness that the floor had felt. She hadn't seen anything like this before, and it was simply stunning.

"Talk."
Drink from his soul—
but I'll never give up you.
Glasgow
image | coding

@Abaddon LOOKIT YOUR BEAUTIFUL ARTS :DDD

Abaddon Posts: 42
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Danjah

Nothing much had given Abaddon the sense of life that he had experienced on that one night. The hell-boy knew that he was turning into the dark ghost as he traipsed along the terraria in the search of something to ease his aggressive boredom, and with that came the stomping of his heavy ebony pillars across the softening floor. He felt some sort of comfort from the fact that he was now in Birdsong, ready to feel the heat of Tallsun when it came, his pelt ready to singe in its heat. He craved it.

But right now, the hell boy was continuing to pace, all but void of any duty his herd had given him and shirking his responsibilities. The rains towering above his cranium all day had been enough to make him grumpy and his bodice damp, giving him slight shivers every now and again as he thought once more of Tallsun. He needed to meet little demon once more, ready to show her the ritual that she might possibly feel all the more worse for. But as he recalled, Glasgow had been more than willing, yet their departure from each other felt long and meaningless as he desired to just get on with it and take her soul selfishly and in a needing fashion.

The south of Helovia was a place he had not encountered before, but it already felt like it was going to be an enjoyable place for him. It somehow felt warmer here and he thought this might perhaps be the best place for him, particularly as he found his pools washing over caves where he could dry off. He lowered his skull back to his angered stance and skulked over there, completely oblivious to the familiar smell of his little demon. It was an impressive mix of tunnels and caves that were spread out before him, but Abaddon was wholly unimpressionable when it came to anything other than his own ways of entertaining himself. Pretty places were not going to wow him. Instead he kept on going, letting his thoughts carry him through the dark place and his lobes giving him some indication of where the walls were - and other life. He heard the daggers of another wandering around the caves, slowly but surely the light from the crystals ever-increasing to the point he could see so much, and as fate would have it there she stood. His little demon...

" . "

Abaddon
All men have secrets…"

@Glasgow [<3333]
[Image: abaddon_pixel___enfanir_by_danjahmouse-d9uses0.png]
Please tag Abaddon in all posts! ♥

Skylark
Her glassy orbs danced across the walls, taking in their glowing mosaics. She felt content here, happiness in noticing the glowing parts of the cave that didn't have a maleficent feel to them. Until she heard the brief sound of hooves against the lush glowing moss. Flicking an ear back but unwilling to look, she stood beside the wall, illuminated in the colors of it's luminescence. She let her gaze survey along the ground before her as she took a few steps further and deeper into the cave, seeing just how far she could go before deciding that perhaps the cave might be a little too overwhelming.

But the scent that crossed her nose was one that was all too familiar. The smell of sands, deserts, and destruction loomed over her causing the mare to pause in her step. Craning her head around to look at the creature that had joined her in the damp glowing cave was none other than Abaddon - to her, Lucifer. And she felt a sudden burst of joy glimmer through her chest at the mere sight of the scarred man. They had so much in common, and yet still were polar opposites. It was fantastic to see that even the darkest of times could bring happiness later on. Perhaps she would have overlooked him if not for the scars that she had let take over her life. Perhaps she would have nothing to do with him, be frightened of him even, and continued praising gods that she knew now were no longer kind.

Her feet shuffled against the moss, taking her in a brisk trot to the ebony pillar. A smile brightly illuminated on her scarred face as her glassy eyes took in every bit of him. Their last meeting had ended unsuccessfully, unable to go through with the soul binding. But she hoped that maybe this would be the day they could finally bond. It had been far too long, since Frostfall went on for ages and hadn't seemed to stop. It was Birdsong now and probably many months since she had last seen the beast. And yet, she couldn't help herself from getting in his personal space, aiming to brush her pale scarred face against his dark stone chest. "My Lucifer." She hummed to him. "I've missed you." Her voice was a mere whisper as she admitted to him that she had indeed missed him. She hadn't felt this way before, and there was something in the deeper parts of her that seemed to simply crave his company. Was it a daredevil within her? Or simply finding happiness in the least likely of places?

"Talk."
Drink from his soul—
Glasgow
image | coding

@Abaddon

Danjah

"I've missed you."

Her words hit him like a train and it was incredible, the feeling that one would get if they were hit by a sonic boom. She had spoken words that no other had to said to him before and it was truly incredible, the hell boy felt halted inside the caves and glued to the floor, the only movement coming from his thick feathers by the tiny bit of wind that was seeping through the far-off entrance of the caves.

And there she stood in all her beautiful glory, his Little Demon with her dirtied ivory bodice balancing the perfection that were her scars across that, that cranium. Abaddon could feel the desire burning through him and it showed through a soft expression that left his fiery pools. He was becoming a big softie and it was because of her. So early after finding Helovia...

And then he spoke, the deep grunting of his voice turning as soft as his pools to her,
"I have missed you, Little Demon," and he let a cheeky, dark grin leave his charcoal velveteens, "But you know that anyway..." And yet, amidst the tensions between them, the brute was unable to move closer to Glasgow. He just wanted to revel in her physical being, reminding himself of the soul binding process that would make them belong to each other.

" . "

Abaddon
All men have secrets…"

@Glasgow
<33333!!!!!

Skylark
Her gaze sought out the demon stallion’s gaze, her heart beating loudly within her chest. At first, she was almost nervous he could hear it - but of course that would be a strange thing to think of. As far as she knew, he had no idea what kind of effect he had on her. But he had one, and as she looked at him, it almost seemed as though she was causing an effect on him as well. She let a smile find her lips as his eyes softened. His words were soft and calm, while still rugged the way she remembered. And then she spotted that charming dark smile flicker across his ebony skull.

Yet, Abaddon didn’t move, and so of course the new Glazier would have to move closer to him. Shifting her blood stained hooves along the cave’s floor, she made her way to him - staying a bit apart, reveling in the size difference between them as if it were soothing for her. Letting her glassy orbs drift up to his face, her smile stayed and perhaps even grew slightly. “What have you been up to, my Lucifer?” Her voice was soft, not as cracked and angry as before. She had a purpose now, one for her herd and one for her inner child. “I’ve been trying to find you.” Her words left her lips as her gaze trailed away from the fire that were his own.

She took in the black feathers that adorned his hooves, the gentle shadow from the glow that surrounded the two of them, before she looked back up at him with a small wicked smile. “I believe we have unfinished business?” She questioned, shifting away from him so she wasn’t exactly straight on to him. Instead, her body sat as though it was a 3/4ths view of her, her head tilted toward him with ivory ears perked to listen to his words. Deep down, she wondered if he had forgotten about their pact. Deep down, she wondered if today would be the day that it happened. And she finally had some hope with it.

"Talk."
Drink from his soul—
Glasgow
image | coding

@Abaddon it's not my best, I apologize :L

Danjah

The pretty gaze from the scarred fae swept over him and he felt the brushmarks scarring his already burnt face. They were soft but gave him enough sensations that he burned inside. He could almost hear her heart beating in the chasms of the caves here, their walls acting as echoing rings that just seemed to accelerate sounds even more and thus giving him the impression that she was filled with warm, coursing blood in her veins. His fiery pools glistened against the crystals on the walls as he stared at her bodice, watching as a smile dripped from her velveteens.

Slowly, Glasgow came closer and Abaddon stayed put, his massive feathered daggers not budging just yet. He waited for her to be closer before he stepped towards her by a couple of steps before reaching his cranium out towards her on a powerful, dark muscular neck that stretched out to him. His Little Demon spoke, calling him his pet name that she had formed. He chuckled slightly, the deepness of his voice sending a dark and menacing sound out as he then spoke,
"Nothing that could interest me, so it would not interest you. I've done patrols and that is it, Little Demon. Please tell me you have done something more productive with the time you have been away from me...?" His humour felt so dark yet so soft at the same time and the juxtaposition felt more like an advantage to the situation rather than a disadvantage to himself. He wanted her, her soul, her physical being. And she appeared to want the same. This was confirmed as she spoke again, and her words wrapped him in so much sensation that he whispered back to her, "It should have been sooner, I've been doing the same." His own words were something that he was admitting out loud, the hell boy that had no mercy and nothing good in his heart. Yet he was admitting that he had been yearning to find her once more.

And then a crude smile spread once more across that scarred, delectible face:

"I believe we have unfinished business?"

The closeness of the pair only meant that he needed to whisper what it was. He did not want to waste time, it was a long ritual to do what he wanted to do and he yearned so much for it. The shine on his bodice was immense, he was pricked and he felt confident that the dirtied ivory fae would not refuse what he had to do for them to be one forever... "Indeed we do, and I need to tell you how we do finish it," he hesitated, and then continued, ready for the speech to flow, "In my past life we had one specific way to bind ourselves to one another. It involves giving each a piece of each other's flesh and eating it, as if we are cutting part of our own souls out and giving it to the other to consume and live on through them. I want this, do you?" It felt absurd that Abaddon was asking his intended soul consumer if this is what she wanted, but something compelled the massive brute to ask and make sure. He wanted her to be close but he needed to make sure that she would commit to this. But would she?  

" . "

Abaddon
All men have secrets…"

@Glasgow
AHHHHHHH <3333