the Rift

[OPEN] Solo right until I die

Rune Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Eyes watch from afar, studying the structure. I was not easily found, hidden as I was in the brush, and that was how I preferred it. Hidden in my own world to study what surrounded me. Alone. Always alone. 

And it suited me. I wasn't social, and I couldn't handle the small talk that came with others. The pointless and mindless chatter. It hurt the ears upon my crown, and made me want to strike out from boredom. My lack of trust didn't help. I expected the worst from those I was introduced too. It wasn't my fault, but it had been rammed into my brain from birth. Distrust was as natural as breathing to me. 

After some time I become confident in my solitude and emerge from the brush to further study this ancient structure that was before me. Halfway out I halted and looked around, a soft billowing breath escaping my nose. I lifted my muzzle and sniffed the air, to be completely sure that I wouldn't be surprised. The wind blew softly, and nothing was coming downwind towards me.  Slowly I continue on again, approaching the building, nose gently touching it smelling the old stones, and pushing weeds and vines away from the rough stone. My mind works and turns as I try to figure out how this thing was built, and how it stays standing for so long.  Lost in thought I make the mistake of not paying attention to my surrounding world. 

Fixation of a curious mind. The inner works of a engineer. 

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare

Miseal like being invisible, there was just something about lurking through the shadows and the rays and not thinking about whether your steps will give you away, or the bright shines of your skin won't reflect into the eyes of that who you spy upon. Today though, he did not spy, didn't seek to hide from the eyes of those who wished to see him, but rather enjoyed his magic.

The warming air and thick swamp aroma tickled his nares, singing their song of tangled vinery and muddy shores. There was something else that sang into his nostrils though, and it was the scent of a woman, the chromed beast could tell mare from wood instantly. He wanders deeper into the depths of the brown watered muck, the royal view of familiar colored glass and the woman he smelt among it's chipped and cracking stone.

His eyes followed the curve of her skin, it had been so long he felt, since he had really looked at a woman, watched the flutter of their lashes, in this case the pearls of her skin, the lining around her eyes and the shine in her hair. He laughed to himself, was she a stranger to the rotunda? It was pretty yes, but it was nothing too special the chromed thought.

Stepping on the steps and nearing the mare, he stood by her and shared her view of vines and shrubbery, allowing his magic to drop, the beast appeared from the thin of air, his deep voice rumbling from his vocals in a charming greeting, "Is the colored glasses new to you?" He asked, horned head tipping to her, "Miseal, pleased to be of company."

"Talk"
@Rune
MISAEL

Rune Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
My senses failed me, and I wonder how he snuck up on me. I didn't hear him, and I didn't see him. I didn't even smell him, and yet his voice and body appeared by me suddenly. My ears fly backwards, as I skitter sideways, slipping on the stones, before regaining my composure. At least physically. My face contorts in confusion and anger. Pleased to be of company? Who the fuck did this ass chump think he was? I glared at him, and his brilliant colored coat. I lunged forward snapping my teeth at him. "I am not pleased! WHO SNEAKS UP ON SOMEONE LIKE THAT. You're lucky I don't crush your throat and watch you bleed out!"

My voice is rugged and rough as it comes out in loud volumes. It cracks at points, but it was the first time I had spoke in months, and for the first time it was very loud, and sudden. As I fall silent from my screeching, I am breathing hard, and staring at him. I am aghast that he could possibly think that was okay. Who did he think he was? In seconds I place him in a list in my head of questionable and idiotic. "Hell. I might still crush it. At least the world would be rid of such an idiot." Venom drips from my lips. I was taunting fate with my words that I threw at the stallion that towered over me. But I still challenged that he do something. Apologize for sneakung up on me and scaring the shit out of me at that.

And so hard turquoise eyes glare at him, demanding an apology for his idiocy.

OOC: So, I'm not sure how his magic works, I'm just assuming she can't hear/smell/see him.

@Miseal

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare

Golden eyes watch in amusement as he watches the mare slip and glare, his brow merely perks as the mare lunges at him, the beast was a colossal, she well, wasn't. A wicked grin slips onto his midnight lips as her words echo off the ancient stone that surrounded them, the fiery light within the mare's orbs distracting him from the harshness of her words. Her voice splintered and wavered from pitch to pitch, causing only more laughter to spill into the chromed's eyes. He understood the need to place fear within another, the want to feel as if your voice and threats have power, so he steps back out of the kindness in his soul, not so much the spewed words of the woman.

"Well apparently, I do sweetheart. And would that be awfully unfortunate? I'm sure the stones would hate to be stained with blood." He chuckles, continuously finding this whole situation rather amusing.

The hard breaths of the mare fill the rotunda as silence begins to creep in, but it was to soon that he thought that she had calmed when more ((laughable)) threats dripped off her tongue. Was it just him, it was it not alluring when women were mad? "Darling the world wouldn't be rid of an idiot, much more a legend, I would be more careful as to whom you threaten dearie." Who was he to call himself a legend when he was far from, but who cared, he was having a bit of fun playing with the little ebonite doll. He allows his eyes to stare deeply within her own for a second, the line of his lips still curled in their banter. Laughing once more, he simmered down, "I'm sorry, just a little fun with magic is all. I didn't catch your name?"

"Talk"
@Rune @Mythical Request emotion 3- [humor]
MISAEL
Please tag in all posts, all force is permitted

[Image: shadowmare098_by_ehrendi-da6sr2s.png]