the Rift

[OPEN] Queen and her...? [Joining]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
"Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid."
-Ilios
With the pretty yet odd ladies in toe he flew headed towards the Throat. He still wasn't sure how he felt about them, but he was leaning more towards fear of strangers. Well, strangers with horns anyway. He could still remember the look Imogen had given his horn when he first walked into that clearing. He was sure they would both fit in his home, but he wouldn't hesitate to chase them out himself if it came to that. Ilios sincerely hoped it would not come to that though. Shoving the thoughts away he turned to look back at his companions. "That's it over there, we'll have to land on this side of it so a ranked official can formally accept you." He nodded to the beach on the main land that he ment.

Folding his wings in the stag descended faster and faster, at the last moment he threw his large teal and silver wings out. The landing was rough, but he didn't really care. He was to young for joint pain to really bother him that much, yet. He turned to look into the sky hoping the mares and bird would land beside him. "It shouldn't take to long for someone to show up." He smiled kindly for a moment before letting his curiosity show through. "If you don't mind, can I ask you, both, about where you came from?" He watches them for a moment before adding, "You don't have to share I'm just curious." he smiled hoping they would share anyway. He really wanted to know what was up with the two of them.

Speech
Words;; 268
OOC;Tags;; @Imogen @ Rkuh I know it's horrible, but it will get better I promise xP
/ image
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me