the Rift

[PRIVATE] ACT V- INTERMISSION

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy

MIST cloaks the devil as he slithers out of the Edge. He's angry, unable to hold himself still, after the days he'd spent lounging around following the morsel he'd encountered. The stallion was here with a purpose and that purpose was certainly not to make this land his new home. He'd only been here a few days and yet had already managed to forget that purpose. The play was in progress and there was not a planned intermission for this piece.

Somewhere in him, though, was a small flower just beginning to bud. It was this odd twinge that felt something like pain and happiness mixed together. It made him falter as soon as he'd felt it. Should Calstron have been more adept at emotions he might have recognized the feeling as healing. Perhaps he would have even rejoiced, let the feeling move through him, and jumped up singing hallelujah. Freedom realized and a healthy sanity washing over him. But alas, he was not. He simply grew perplexed and restless at feeling such an emotion.

Dawn was beginning to break over the horizon now. Calstron relished in the silence of the land as the sun peeked softly through the damp morning fog. It was such a glorious silence. The voices of the evil and of the corrupt couldn't reach him here, he would be alone. This was a time for mares and foals to cuddle up close and hit the snooze button one more time.

What might his life have been like had he simply been here his whole life? What if he'd never even met the Bitch? Did he even want to do this anymore? Was it worth giving up his entire life, all future hunts, all future fucks...all of it? It ashamed him that the response to these inner musings was silence.

Just as he reaches the edge of the World's Edge he spots something between the moss. Still-tired eyes fumble to find the culprit: a well worn divot in the ground. The peg's head tilts to the side in curiosity. He'd been under the assumption that the peninsula his home was on extended much further than this...yet here was a path suggesting otherwise. "Well, no time like the present, I suppose." says Ron in an exasperated whisper. At least it would give him something to do.

The path is soft, dusty even, but what it takes him to is something truly magnificent. When the crimson knight reaches the end of the path his breath escapes him, weakly, in a quiet exhalation of awe. There is a glassy lake framed with wispy grasses, reeds, and willow trees. The softness of this place was astonishing. He leans, emotionally empty, lost, against a tree and stares blankly at the view. What was he going to do?

Coding by Tamme, Customization by Goatfairy, Stock by Vic1230@flickr

@Raeden

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

The specter moved quietly through the lands. The heavy mist blanketed her world as cream hooves picked through the trees. Teal eyes watched her little companion keep up with her as she watched the lands around. It was her job to keep an eye on everything from the shadows. Raeden crept through the bush looking for anything out of the normal. Her teal eyes brightened to catch the movement through her lands. Her long tail kissed the earth below as she stalked the creature.

Her golden pale body moved slowly behind the beast as he crept through the land. His winged body slipped into the outskirts of their herd and he continued on. Pale hooves walked the same path as him. Her small feet tried to fill his hoof prints, but they failed. A voice rumbled from the pits of his chest and the mare soon knew it was Ron. A smile dripped across her maw like honey as she continued on. When the heavy hoof fall came to a halt her head tilted watching him lean against a large tree. Her silent steps continued to grow closer and closer as she took in the sight of the grove. Soon her pale gold coat glistened in the silver moonlight as she came to a quiet halt next to the beast. Her sparkling crown looked over to the stallion with a soft smile. If I lived in the past I would not be the woman I am today. Life goes on, but it can be hard... Her sweet tones left her maw as her teal eyes looked over to hopefully catch his gaze.

The feminine curves of her body were enhanced by the beauty of the moon. Her smile could lift an angel back to heaven, and her grace was never flawed. The pale specter looked away to the mirror like pond as her angelic voice spoke again. The place is too beautiful for you to be looking so lost and upset. Is there anything you want to talk about Ron? Her gaze looked back to the winged man with a soft warming smile. She could not help but fall for the charming look of this stallion. He seemed so sweet and polite when they first met. Little did she know the lies he would tell her, and the trust he would eventually break.

words words

OOC:: Im sorry I suck I will get better I promise!!

Image Credits

@Calstron

World's Edge Protector
Goatfairy

SHE finds him, emerging from the early morning fog as a ghost of a being and speaking with the warmth of a real thing. Her advice, so cliche and humorous, doesn't just roll off him as it normally would. He's not filled with his normal spite. He moves his mouth, as if mulling something over, before sucking his teeth in a cluck. Still leaning against his tree he looks at her," I suppose you're right, my dear." His throat rolls out a pensive tone but his mouth quirks a dashing little grin.

She was devilish in her heavenly curves, swishing towards him, trying to pull out his deepest secrets with a smile. The fem was all sweets and smiles now but one doesn't get to be a spy by happenstance. Ron was sure that, while she might swish her tail aside for his lies, she'd just as soon slit his throat for his truths......it was invigorating. He shivers a small sort of shiver when her singsong voice slithers through the air once more. The blood knight might have been dropping panties had he been wearing them but instead he just tilts his head at her offer. The mare he'd pegged for being easily used was a tangled thicket now. She was lust, danger, love, and hate all rolled into one and his tortured soul was caught in the briars.

" You're quite right on that one. I do have one thing that I've found to be particularly trying lately, but its secret, so you'd have to swear your silence. But I warn you, its not something as happy as my current view." He cocks a serious eyebrow in her direction, waiting. The fallen angel had only alluded to his level of enchantment but he'd done so on purpose. She'd get the partial truths she sought only if he could trust her to hold them. The embrace of the fog is fast melting away now and he can't help but feel the want to move closer to her...he was still a stallion after all...but he stayed rooted to the spot. This moment was the closest thing to truth that Ron, or Calstron, had ever experienced. It was the intake of breath in excitement, the perfect balance of expectation and relief that comes on the final stretch of a race, it was everything suspense was made of and there was nothing else like it.

OOC: I am sososososooo sorry for taking so long on this. I'll love you more than anything else if you still respond. <333

</style>

His devilish voice danced in husky tones towards her pale gold ears. Her gaze looked over to catch his own pools. The beauty of the grove was taking over the world around them and the fog seemed to close to pair in together. It was like a destiny to meet the winged man here. The silver light hugged her dangerous curves and her maw dripped a poisoned honey. Raeden was a beautiful creature that could lure any beast to their death. She could manipulate and work others with a tilt of her prefect skull. The mare knew she was charming, but she also knew all hansom beast come with their own toxic stew. Flicking her cream tresses over her cloud covered back she moved a step closer to Ron. Her shoulder looked to touch his with a golden kiss of her soft velvet coat. It would be the fist physical contact they would make, and it would be the start to something much, much more.

Cream hooves stood still as she took in his beauty. Ron was a creature that knew his looks could stun any mare. He knew how to speak, and how to use his toxic words. Silver flecks took every inch of his devilish body in, and she could not help wanting to move closer to him. The pale specter wanted to push body into his, but cream hooves remained where they were. Rae could only wonder if he felt the same way about her... She wanted to know if he felt the burning need deep within him. Teal orbs looked back to the land in front of them. Who was she kidding a beast like himself would want someone far more beautiful then her. Raeden was a simple pale gold specter, and sometimes she could not see the beauty radiating from her.

His deep voice broke the silence once again offering to tell her what was on his mind. Pale gold ears perked forward as she offered a sweet seductive smile. I swear on my soul... I will keep your secrets. Silver flecks looked to his eyes to show him that she would bury his secrets deep with her own. Sometimes life is not beautiful, it can be dark and evil. It can be painful and menacing almost like it is trying to torture your soul. Trust me I know... Raeden's honey coated voice rang out in the small confined area. They were in their own world and the only thing on her mind right now was Ron.

words words

OOC:: It is fine!!! I am happy we are playing with these two <3

Image Credits

@Calstron

World's Edge Protector
Goatfairy

HER response is everything he ever wanted. In fact, he's a good portion sure its all just bullshit. But it doesn't stop him wanting to wade into the depths of those blue eyes and discover what they hide.

He doesn't know what he's doing here talking to Raeden. Why the fuck is he confiding in some bitch with a pretty ass his darkest secrets? Why does he take her aid at face value? Could he take that offer with truth or would she run and hide the second she learned it all. He hesitates, staring at her eyes as if he's trying to discover her very soul. His voice, when it comes, is pained but still beautifully rolled out. "You know. You're right. Life if not beautiful sometimes...but there's no point in totally ruining a moment that is.." He smiles an exquisitely sad smile.

Some entrepreneurial early ducks alight on the lake's surface with more than a little squabbling. The blood knight's eyes dart out to view them. So free to express their emotions and so unburdened by their past actions. What would his life be if he simply remembered nothing at all? He wasn't sure he wanted to forget the Bitch just yet, maybe in the future, but not yet. He didn't feel as if he'd gained closure and what kind of justice was that? "Suffice to say that a horse once did something quite horrible to me and I followed them here, to this land, to enact revenge. But now I'm not so sure it still matters the way it once did." He really wasn't sure anymore. He really wasn't. He didn't know, he didn't, he just didn't know. His legs  and jaw ached from the constant tightening and release he'd been doing for the last few hours and all he wanted to do was fucking forget...all of it...right now. Ron's crimson eyes turn to her, waiting for a response with an easy, eager expression. He wants her to answer something, anything, to keep the moment going and entertain their easy conversation longer.

@Raeden

WARNING:
Calstron is a dark character that often utilizes curse words and his posts may contain triggering content.  PG-13, not PG

</style>

His voice sent shivers down her pure spine. Maybe this was her sign to run away. The mare should take the small hints and get away. His large body toward over her small rose gold body. Her stomach fluttered as his honey soaked words came to an end. Teal eyes flicked over to the beast, the psychopath hiding under blood covered skin. She was oblivious to the beast, the monster, the murder standing next to her. The pale gold mare only saw a broken soul, something damaged that she thinks she can heal. Her obsession started to grow for the mysterious beast. Ron was a man she knew little of, but she felt drawl to him. He was sucking her into his black hole, and there was nothing the specter could do about it. Life is painful and we all live just to die. One day we will be rotting into the ground and no one will remember our names. Life especially in Helovia is not all it seems to be. I have seen mass murder and war. Gods turning against their followers, and vice versa. Her words floated softly in the air around them. Then a kick came from within her golden body. A sigh slipped from her maw to replace the grunt that she wanted to scream. Rae looked to her stomach.. pregnant? No she can't be.

Her train of thought was cut when the blood beast looked to the lake. She watched the small ducks paddle across the glass like surface. How could she be pregnant... How would she explain this to the father, it was only a one night stand and now this. Rae quickly shifted her gaze to Ron as he spoke about what happened. Sad, tragic, revenge and then contemplation; so many emotions in that one small gaze he gave to her. Rae was not sure at first how to react, her perfect crown tilted slightly then she looked upon his ghost white face. Wow I am sorry. You know sometimes Revenge is not worth it. Sometimes I have to think why should I stoop to their level. Then if you have someone who does not know the truth, you turn out to look like the bad guy. You will be the one they tell others about. How evil and hurtful you are, when in all reality they are the psychopath behind the mask. But no one will believe you because that one person that you tried to get revenge on has gone around manipulating people into what they want them to believe. The mare sighed slightly watching the beast clench his teeth. His maw rippled and tensed with each movement. Raeden could feel the hurt he felt just by him talking about it. Velvet soft lips reached out to try and rub his cheek. She wanted to comfort him, and help him relax. It's okay Ron. If you ever need something, or you need to talk come find me. I will be there for you, I can see something good glimmering in your hurt soul. Cream tresses fell over silver specked eyes as a charming smile fell from her golden maw.

words words

OOC:: <3

Image Credits

@Calstron

World's Edge Protector
Goatfairy

SUNLIGHT overtakes everything and Ron, in spite of wanting the moment to never end, feels as if their private morning meeting is coming to a close. The new lighting was adding the most enchanting sheen to her thin hide. Rae's golden body was such a contrast to his violent color scheme, a beauty he'd never have. Another thing he could use as a crutch to blame his actions on. If you wake up every day seeing a monster in the mirror does it really matter what you are on the inside? Excuses Excuses. They were what he was made of these days. His denial was growing as much as his soul. Though you cannot blame a soul such as his on its first entrance to the light...it must hurt an awful lot to see what has been hiding in the dark. The blood knight nods his head to her words but doesn't notice her odd movements. Regardless of what he discovers in the future, he'll forgive it. She may be ignorant of how black his soul was but if she's willing to look past his problems then the stallion will do the same. The sun could set him on fire all day and he'd still be burning only for her. This was not Rexanna, this was not a hunt, this was HER and she was achingly powerful. He was carved anew as her touch moved down his cheek. He couldn't fight it: her softness, her sulking darkness, the absolution in her eyes. His closed eyes open at her offer, intense light searching hers, and finding only truth. He pushes off from his spot and slides close to her

"And I the same for you." He gazes down at her, leaning close but not quite into her. Two could play that game....and they both were. The moment was ending but he wasn't going to leave without a promise of another meeting. Their play was just beginning. Small quirks can be seen at the corners of his mouth as he lowers his neck to whisper in her ear, a sarcastic lilt to his deep voice, "But don't forget, Master, you must train me in my position first.  " He backs away and wiggles his brows suggestively before making his way to the path back home, a lilt in his step and his booty swiveling far too much to be anything other than humorous sass.

OOC: Sassy Cal is Sassy. xDD (PS my apologies for any mistakes. Its kinda late annd I didn't 100% proofread)

@Raeden

WARNING:
Calstron is a dark character that often utilizes curse words and his posts may contain triggering content.  PG-13, not PG