the Rift

Here I Am, Lost In This World | Open

Bridgit Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Bridgit
the pure side of hope

In the sky you watch as an angel falls. This beautiful patch of brilliant white like a meteor crashing to the earth. Falling. Speed gains as white wings spread far and she levels in the air. Hooves skimming across sand as they start to pump. Faster and faster they move. Slowly grounding her wings flipped out and she flapped backwards. It was a beautiful, well trained and thought out landing.

Bridgit moved carefully across the sand in a flat run. Arabian features moving like lightning in the winter air. Pure white pelt like camoflague in the snow. A smile lighting her perfect face. Majestic bright white, blue toned, eyes scanning her surroundings. A song she began to sing,
"Upon one summer's morning, I carelessly did stray,
Down by the Walls of Wapping, where I met a sailor gay,
Conversing with a bouncing lass, who seem'd to be in pain,
Saying, William, when you go, I fear you will ne'er return again.
His hair it does in ringlets hang, his eyes as black as sloes,
May happiness attend him wherever he goes,
From Tower Hill, down to Blackwall, I will wander, weep and moan,
All for my jolly sailor bold, until he does return.
My father is a merchant—the truth I now will tell,
And in great London City in opulence doth dwell,
His fortune doth exceed ₤300,000 in gold,
And he frowns upon his daughter, 'cause she loves a sailor bold.
A fig for his riches, his merchandize, and gold,
True love is grafted in my heart; give me my sailor bold:
Should he return in poverty, from o'er the ocean far,
To my tender bosom, I'll fondly press my jolly tar.
My sailor is as smiling as the pleasant month of May,
And oft we have wandered through Ratcliffe Highway,
Where many a pretty blooming girl we happy did behold,
Reclining on the bosom of her jolly sailor bold.
Come all you pretty fair maids, whoever you may be
Who love a jolly sailor bold that ploughs the raging sea,
While up aloft, in storm or gale, from me his absence mourn,
And firmly pray, arrive the day, he home will safe return.
My name it is Maria, a merchant's daughter fair,
And I have left my parents and three thousand pounds a year,
My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold,
There is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold."

Bridgits voice like a smooth lullaby, almost deathful and hard yet so beautiful and sweet. Her singing so wonderful it almost seemed unreal. As if the wind decieved you. The white pegasus had stopped now. Pulling her feathers close to her hide and letting her long hair toss about in the wind. Who would come first?

|ooc- please note, this was not made up by me. The song is Jolly Sailor Bold - Pirates of the Carribean. the video is below, imagine her voice like this.|

Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
Honeyed orbs scanned a flat horizon. He was lingering along the boarders today, checking up on patrolling soldiers and keeping a tuned eye wide for troublesome trespassers. An openly dry sun savagely shined down upon the land, its cruelty not for heat; but lack of. This oasis usually never felt the coolness of frostfall during daylight hours, the gods often blessed that simple ideal. This season had been strikingly different. It was if as the sun had little power to offer, even with a warm southern ocean so near. Everything felt cold and far away. Tropical plants lost their vibrant colors and wilted near death after evening permafrost. Though he knew the reasoning for this, nothing could be done to prevent; all they could do was maintain.

Ever since returning from the battle—he felt antsy. Almost as if something was fixing to happen. Rarely had he left home this winter, even toward the reward of prayer at his lord’s shrine. Mostly he wanted to stay close to Cera. A speck of falling white caught his gaze. Standing body turned at an angle to allow skull full rein of observation. Colors of plated gold and silver cast a bright hue upon the plain sand. The heavy collar around his neck had become less of a hindrance to his work over the past few weeks.

The wind blew in his favor and with it carried the breath of another. An unfamiliar taste. He stepped out and broke into a brisk canter. Pure wings tucked with care against his sides, the feathers there ruffled as wind picked at the corners of mane and tail. He slowed as the distance between himself and the ivory stranger closed. Her soft notes caught attention, “There is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold.”

Sweetened tunes fell away. Chest heaved after his light run whilst jaws gave part to offer a greeting, “Good day ma’ lady,” smiling easily as he always did when first impression was being fashioned. Frame stopped a few feet away, features calm and pleasant with full regard to her.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Unregistered

Bridgit
the pure side of hope

In an instance of excitement her heart dropped, at what seemed like, three million feet. A brilliant head rose to the gleaming sky. As pure orbs studied the build of another pegasi. He though was black with white wings and obvious paint markings, a white tail that she adored and bright tips of gold upon his wings and hooves. Eyes of yellow met hers. A smile worn between her and he. "My oh my, you're a handsome one." pausing for a moment she studied his figure, "And I assume by the looks of you, you're a warrior or fighter of some sort? Your shape tells the fact." smiling with white demples. A lovely breeze picked through each of the twos manes.

Another being gave her comfort she longed to have but for some reason, because of her past, this comfort couldn't always be fulfilled. Usually it was disappointing in some how and she couldn't just be okay with comfort. It had to be terror and agony after the initial good first times. It had to be full respect and attention at all times. The looks had to stare upon her glorious body and finally fall under her leadership. They must feel the pain she once felt before she is done. A puppet you are to her. Midas seemed the perfect puppet and for now she played off the sweet innocense of a mare and no home.

Ascended Helovian

Deceased
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
"My oh my, you're a handsome one."

Ears perked at her soft vocals that so hinted upon a flirt, gaze furrowed slightly as if to add toward humor in such a statement. Midas was not a lad without physical qualities, though he was more of a gentleman than most when confronted with them. To which he said nothing for a moment; figuring she still desired room for speaking, "and I assume by the looks of you, you're a warrior or fighter of some sort? Your shape tells the fact.” Not seeking to offend the lady he continued to smile while responding, “Your words are kind and well received,”tone was softer than a spring rain across dusty leaves, skull leaned forward in a slight dip of granted respect that was given to all he came across as stranger, “appearance guides you as well, your concussion hits its mark.”

Continuing he added, “I am Midas,” head rose to turn gaze across the expansion of empty sand in simple gesture, “and this land is branded with the name, Dragon Throat.” Finding jest within that last sentence Midas turned back to her and said with mocking hint upon the current elements against them, “Though nights of late would make one wonder how such a title came to be.” The familiar warmth of his home was lost within the tight fist of frostfall. Humor remained in his unreadable pitless gaze, “Might I ask the name of such a lovely girl as you?”

Unregistered

Bridgit
the pure side of hope

Voiced words were placed well among the white ears of the Arabian mare. Nose set out to touch him. It was only of choice she felt it wasn't real. As if this Midas was a figure of her immagination. Formed through the tendrils of her past. Her terrible, terrible, horrid past. Her aim was to feel the velvet of his muzzle against hers. "Midas..." she whispered gently. Seductively. Quiet to the end. It was meant to set a snag upon his manhood. A hope to bring his attention even further to her.

A frisky toss of her head and leap backwards Bridgit picked up a fancy move. Tail proudly rising to the sky. Merging gently among the snow. Clashing to the ground she trotted a circle around him. Her eyes never once leaving his body. Studying him intensely. "Mmm.. I see. Well I'm Bridgit." stopping once again before him. Towards her original position. Furthering her wings in neatly and tightly.

Ascended Helovian

Deceased

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
She reached out to obtain physical contact, a name followed. His name on her lips, spoken softly in tones that reminded him of a vixen; “Midas,” the woman cooed. He angled skull toward throatlatch, responding unfavorably to her forward outreach. Features still presented an easy smile despite having turned down her unasked request; winged appendages loosely extended an inch or so from his shoulders and back. The ivory girl bounced a step away, moving delicately curved limbs into a halftrot; while circling his standing frame. Gaze followed her observations, the simmering collar on his neck catching their sun and sending flashes of light across the sand as angled.

"Mmm.. I see. Well I'm Bridgit.

Bridgit. Ok. He filed away the information in mental capacities then asked a question in a more get down to business tone, “It’s a pleasure to meet you Bridgit, might I also inquire what your purpose in the Throat might be?” gaze remained soft and curious, nothing about outward expression a mask or lie. Though he remained as wary as duty demanded on the inside.

OOC: Sorry it took so long, I might have forgotten about this one ;_; just nudge me if it takes more than a few days. Cause I might have forgotten in the mist of everything else.