[OPEN] Shore Songs[Hatching]

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
Misael&&Lazarus
Maybe I'm a different breed
Maybe I'm not listening

Miseal had passed exhaustion, had passed tired and drained, he was beyond all of that, running extremely low on energy and breath. Even the mighty chromed needed a break, and it was here that his exhaustion had brought him, upon the violent waves churned by angry clouds and gusts of wind. Something about the sands always managed to soothe the beast, let his naught and tight muscles relax and loosen, and allowed his mind to settle in a calm state of serenity and bliss.

He stood there like that for a while, eyes focused only upon the dark water crashing and fighting before the war was lost on the sea bay, the melody of the ocean whispering it's song into his ears as it drew him closer and closer to a slumber. He tried not to think too much, desiring a moment of thoughtless inquiries, of a true sense of peace. This world had become too harsh to not enjoy the times like these that had been offered, he grasped onto each second with greedy hands, not wanting to let go, to face reality, to be a man.

Night crept upon him quickly, his reluctance to leave the intensifying waters keeping him there much longer then he should've been. Miseal had things to do, a woman to see, a child to watch, a meeting to hold, recruitments to be done, and here he was, watching a storm! With a sigh, the beast turned from the storm, following the shoreline in the direction of his next stop, the next stop of this endless madness he had wrapped for himself. As he trudged along the pier, he saw something in the distance, a rich vibrant blue color, he figured it was just another stone, but as the man got closer and the aqua colored rock glowed brighter, he knew it couldn't be so. His ears tipped forward and his neck lowered, his nostrils flared and blew as he inspected the ovalish shape. Tentatively, he touched the rough eggshell surface, his head snapped back when a crack appeared in the blue skin of this capsule. Golden eyes surveyed the area, looking for a creature that owned this thing, he surely was in no mood to fend off a pissed mother and her newborn creature. Really, anyone who knew what to do with the egg. Miseal sure didn't.

“Talk.”

OCC: Shadow can't do hatching threads to save her life! Open for all tagging @Rexanna @Daetiin for your mentioned interests

image | coding

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper

Bright blues searched the lands of Helovia that stretched out beneath me excitedly as I flew gracefully over the lands that I knew so well. Once again I was returning to these beautiful lands upon the completion of another mission my father, and my Khal, had sent me on. This time it was one of great importance that was littered with classified information, I was finally beginning to feel like I was needed and the feeling was beautiful. My intentions were to fly right home, over the stretch of water that blocked off my beautiful island and my family from the rest of the world, and report straight to the Wildfire my findings.

But, as things normally go. My plans were foiled by the skipped electrical beat of my heart. I winced inwardly, dark lids fluttering shut over bright blues as I fought back the dizziness that was quickly coming. Landing would soon not be an option, and after the time I had crashed into a body of water when I was younger, I learned that taking the chance to land of my own will was always the better option. A shaky sigh slipped from charcoaled lips as pale wings tucked in close to my body turning me into a gracefully free falling creature as I raced towards the tawny sands of the Endless Blue, close enough to home that I could rest for a few hours and then continue on with the original plan of reporting to the Khal my findings.

Feathered appendages snapped outwards to catch my balance as ink dipped limbs found purchase on the sandy shore, I was instantly greeted by a smack in the face of salty air and my eardrums assaulted by the sound of the waves crashing against the shore before retreating back to safety. A smile tugged gently at the corners of my lips as I took a couple steps to regain my land legs and calm my breathing down in feeble efforts to return my heart to it's normal quality. Dark ears flicked back into my wind tangled mane as I peered down the shoreline, wondering just what company I would be having for the next few hours before I felt it safe to fly once again.

A bright blue green object resting in the sand caught my attention, pulling my petite frame forward and closer to it and the hulking beast that stood near it. The expression on his face just as curious and confused as I am sure the one painted across my own features was. A nicker loosed itself from my vocal chords in greeting as I drew closer to the oddly colored, horned beast and his(?) egg. Although I was quite capable of holding my own against those much larger than myself, I was in no condition to fight someone of his mass today. Dark limbs pulled to a halt a couple yards away from the stallion, who I now recognized from home but couldn't quite put a name with his exotic face, and the hatching egg. "Ah, congratulations!" A smile lit across my features as I looked between the striped and the aqua shards of shell that littered the sand creating a small hole in the surface of the egg, but not quite big enough that we could tell what kind of creature would spill from it here momentarily.

"SPEECH."
Zenobia
crossfire of my own thoughts

image credits
table by whit | @Misael | sorry it's kind of rough, trying to get her personality down
[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
Misael&&Lazarus
Maybe I'm a different breed
Maybe I'm not listening

His mind is so concentrated on the livelihood of this creature that would soon come forth, that he did not hear the woman approach him. His crowned head turned to peer upon the other who might keep him company in the clutches of the approaching sunset and well...the egg. His golden's drifted across his accompany's skin, she was painted in elegant ebonites and porcelains, a beautiful mix of night and day. His attention wavered upon the curves of her hips, the lines of her face, the song in her congratulation. Shaking his head, he cursed himself, what was he doing? It wasn't normally so easy for the painted beast to fall to the hunger's of every living man. It had been a long time it was true, but he was a master of manipulation and control, and staring a woman who he had only recognized as a fellow throat member, well it was evidence to the cracking in his skeleton. Miseal was so tightly wound that he was loosening, a terrible paradox he supposed.

Offering the mare a dip of his head and a charming smile, he let his deep words rumble form the depths of throat, “Well It's not mine, I do not know if I could care for whatever will spill through-” he was no father-had done awful with his first child despite all of his will to see the palomino filly that carried his striping and horns. He had a gift-even, but as he turned his attention to the further cracking egg, he focused on trying to decipher the animal's origins rather then his own misdoings in fatherhood. It was a slow process, the cracking, so making the best of the warm night and the pretty lady next to him, he turned to her, golden's seeking her bright blue depths.“How long have you lived within Helovia? I'm Miseal.”

“Talk.”

OCC: lol

image | coding

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper

I shifted slightly as the striped one's molten gaze traveled across my body, pale feathers ruffling as feathered appendages pulled in tighter to my feminine form. The form that had left me small, and so much weaker than the warriors of male type that fought bravely for the Throat. No matter how hard I pushed, how hard I trained to perfect the magic that literally coursed through my veins I couldn't quite make it to their level. But one day I would, or I would die trying.

Moments, even though they felt like hours, later the stallion's gaze pulled away from my frame and back to the blue egg that I had focused all of my attention on. Awe bloomed deep within my nervous system as I watched bits and pieces of the infant's home fall to the sandy ground below, only distracted when his deep voice filled the air. “Well It's not mine, I do not know if I could care for whatever will spill through-” Electric blues shifted away from the subject of our conversation, confusion lighting them from within as my pale features tilted ever so slightly to the right. "Aye, but sir. It is yours, have you not learned the lore of companions?" Surely he had been in Helovia long enough to see the odd creatures that followed around some of the Helovians, while there were others quite like myself who weren't quite lucky enough to have been considered worthy of their souls bonding to another's soul.

“How long have you lived within Helovia? I'm Miseal.” His words overtook the gentle, soothing sound of the waves crashing against the white sands of the shoreline as molten eyes met my own electric ones over the blue shards. A gentle smile pulled across my ink stained lips as I turned his name over and over again in my mind before tucking it into the filing cabinets of my mind. I had in fact seen this brightly colored brute back on the Island and knowing his name would surely prove useful one day. His first question was pleasant, it was nice to not be noticed immediately as the Wildfire's first born, his prodigal daughter who was continually sent on missions to the point that newer members had no idea who I was. "In Helovia? I was born here, first daughter of the Wildfire and the Transcended." I paused for a moment to let my lineage set in, wondering if a sudden look of recognition would settle itself across the brute's handsome features as he realized that he had seen me dancing about the Throat in the few moments of rest I would have before being sent away on another mission. "Pleasure to meet you Misael, I am Zenobia." I offered another smile before dipping my tiara in a greeting, only then pulling my eyes back to the egg, wondering if they all took this long to hatch.

"SPEECH."
Zenobia
crossfire of my own thoughts

image credits
table by whit | @Misael | Jesus the army ate my soul...sorry I took so long
[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.