the Rift

[PRIVATE] Black capes and hero's

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

The dark temptress. Her tresses fell down her neck, but not very far. She was no thick mare. She was athletic, strong, but not thick. She was a dark damsel, a warrior, a beautiful amazon. At least by herself. Foreboding corporal of the Aurora Basin. Yet in this moment she moved slowly up a hill, child in tow. She wasn't the dark temptress in this moment, she was a doting mother, hard yet fair.

She led a daughter of patchwork colors. She did not help her, yet she didn't leave her behind. She was teaching a valuable lesson for the girl. The girl had problems, and the warrior was teaching her to work through it, despite how hard it was. She had to, because mother wouldn't always be there. Occasionally the two toned face of the mother would check back on the child, either to continue or rest. The child would earn a praising look, or a disapproving one depending on the action. It wasn't a long trek, and eventually the two reached the destination and disappeared into the dark steaming cavern in the mountain.
------
I looked about me, and muttered a soft "Come." Before moving through the billowing steam. The hot springs. A favorite haunt of warriors to sooth aching muscles from hard exercises. Today I had felt the need to bring Bathsheba here. It was a place she would need in her future. I turned my head and smiled at Bathsheba. "Welcome to the hot springs. Lets soak. It will help ease the pain." I moved towards the inky water, and submerged my ebony body slowly into it. A soft sigh escaped my lips, and I turned my head to nicker back encouragingly to my child.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @Bathsheba
Words;;
Notes;; YAY FINALLY!

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Bathsheba Posts: 45
Outcast
Filly :: Hybrid :: 16.3 hh :: II years
Kansas
standing on my broken throne
crying out for what was done
Of course the larger horse was going to be faster, but somewhere she had underestimated just how difficult it would be to actively keep pace with the mare. Bathsheba struggled, ashamedly so, after the long steps of her mother. Sialia was fast, and although she slowed her gait every now and again, it just was not enough for the little filly. Sheba wanted to crumble under the humiliation, bearing heavily on bony shoulders as he shifted her weight up the slope. Steeper and steeper it grew, tight lips puffed hard breaths as the dark woman suddenly disappeared. The filly groaned as she too breached the cusp of their climb, coming to a complete stop in a desperate search for air. "I am useless aren't I?" soft muttering for only her to hear, it took many minutes before she felt able to continue. At that point Sialia had since stopped at a rocky bend, waiting patiently.

It was not easy this life of hers, as short as it had been so far. In the months since being born the initial terror of the outside world had grown into an equally powerful fear of herself. Confusion translated into shame and helplessness under the scrutiny of any and all that set eyes on her. It was commonplace for the filly to hide from those wandering eyes, taking the time to avoid contact with others and even more so the emotional conflict it provided. Although Sialia never once made any hint toward being disappointed to her face, Bathsheba had firmly convinced her young mind that she was. Why else would the mare leave her so often? Stuffing her away into any safe-haven she could find, only to return hours later. This was the majority of her life and it was hard not to think that in this way, her mother proved her own shame.

Sialia whickered and the patchwork filly came upon a most unusual sight. Water, hot water! Softly boiling water affixed in a small corner of the rock face, but it was not alone, there were many more. So many that - "What is this?" her lips pulled back in surprise the mare beckoned her forth, into it? Into the water? But would she not get burned? The filly could feel the heat radiating from the rippling surface. "It is hot mother!" She insisted gently. Yet there was Sialia, slipping her own weary limbs into the warm salts, not a bit bothered by the temperature.

@Sialia