the Rift

[PRIVATE] You Don't Own Me [Calstron]

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

His face clouds my eyes, and desperately I shut my eyes, only to find it worse there. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD" I shriek. My thin body is covered in thick lather of sweat, and my breathing is heavy and irregular. My eyes show whites and are opened wide, giving me a wild look. Insane. I was going insane.

Some days where okay, but why couldn't I just get past it? It hurt, and I saw his face. His perfect face, and I couldn't handle it. I saw him in Kvasir, I saw him in myself. I saw him in Rhoa. He was us, he was Kvasir. So perfect, so beautiful. So lifeless. I couldn't handle the pain and shame that his memory brought to me. Guilt, so much guilt. Unable to parent. Unable to carry both my children. I was a failure to my child, because I wasn't there for him. He knew I was absent. I was a failure to my parents, because they could be strong, and I couldn't. I was a failure to Rhoa. I couldn't even face him. Because I had tried to give our child away. The awful part? I still would. I would still give him up, because I am not fit enough to be his mother. I am mentally destroyed.

Broken glass. I had been beautiful once, and now I was reminiscent of that beauty. You could see the intricate designs in the shards, but once I was back together I would never be so beautiful ever again. I would never have that. I would always be cracked, I would always be wistfully referred to as "She used to be so beautiful."

I was mentally broken as well. Some times I could be me. Others, like today I was a shrieking banshee, sobbing for it to all go away, for it to stop. To finally let it end. The pain, the babbling, the sobbing. The weakness.

But it never does. And I can't end it myself, and so I am left babbling to myself instead.

"talk talk talk talk "

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

@Calstron

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy

ACT IV- CANDY TO BE EATEN

SHE calls to him, her scent. It is fear and it is pain and it is everything he loves. It had been so long since he'd had any fun and he was rather done with "Ron" at the moment. This creature, clearly in need of some help, would be a much needed distraction.

He had happened upon her, rather fortuitously, from the safety of his very own bedding down spot. She'd been pacing, sweating, and the sound had roused him from his twilight nap. It was quiet here, away from the prattle of the plebs who called this land home. Of course, Calstron assumes, this would be why the lovely creature traveled here.

You see, she is rather different from his usual prey for she's swaddled with the comfort of insanity. Usually, he disliked hunting such broken specimens. They never seemed surprised enough, tragic enough, and entirely too put upon. It was always the basic bitches with all their shock and tears and pleading for their petty reasons that really got him going. Unfortunately, he was going to have to take what he could get. The insanity would make her more easily dismissed should she go and tattle after the...encounter...they were about to have.

He studies her sturdy body from the shadows. Its dark and sleek and you can see how she once would have been a stunning equine: the most beautiful of the basic bitches. But her teats, dripping milk down her thighs, filled him with sadness. What a shame, to be born to a parent so selfish that they can't even be bothered to feed you. Its ok little one, he thinks to himself, I shall conduct some retribution for your whore mother's actions.

He slithers closer to her, moving quietly through the shaded brush. She doesn't seem to notice him and, instead, screams a plea to the empty air. Oh, but its not empty, my dear,he thinks.

"What if...I don't want to?" he queries from the darkness, his voice rolling from his throat like velvet.

He watches for her response, waiting for the flex of fear....the knowledge that she wasn't alone.  The realization that some fuckery might be afoot. "What if I like it here, my little whore?" He was toying with his food a little bit more than he knew was pertinent. But  his mouth was salivating at the thought of the lollipop and he had a mind  to draw out the build up as long as possible before he grasped her between his teeth.

Coding by Tamme, Customization by Goatfairy, Stock by Vic1230@flickr

@Glacia

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

The voice wasn't in my head, and it did not belong to him. He hadn't spoke. It was not the voice of a child. I was being taunted by someone, who thought my pain was funny. My body stiffened, ears swiveling to catch the direction that he came from. The first words had grown silent, but I had a general idea. His voice once more rolled from the shadows, causing a turn of my body, and icy eyes to try and find the owner of the voice. "I am no whore, nor am I yours."

It comes out a whisper, hoarse, but it still held the silken sound that my voice could be. Just like my body held the looks of its once beautiful soft curves. But there is a tremor. Just the faintest hint of fear. I wasn't prepared for another, and obviously this other was no friend. He was still hidden in the shadows, and I could find no outline. I wonder absently if maybe he was in my head. But he had been so outwardly sounded. I couldn't be that crazy yet, could I?

"I know you are here. Show yourself."

Or what? You'll go charging at the direction he sounded like he came from and get yourself killed? My heart pounded in my ears, my mind focused no more on Vidar. Focused on what challenge I now had to face, what hurdle I had to jump now.

Rigid and scared I stare at the spot the voice had rolled from. Waiting.

"talk talk talk talk "

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

@Calstron

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy

SHE gains some strength, the instinctual push for clarity...that need to hold on just long enough to survive. He could sympathize with that, the base need to fight yourself, because it was all he had most of the time. But right now he wasn't fighting anything, he was he and all which being he meant, the darkness and terror of it all on wonderful display.

He obscured his voice in a singsong mimicry of her own, " 'I am no whore, I am no whore...nor am I yours!' Says she who can't be bothered to look at her own flanks. For what other reason would a mare leave her motherly duty?" He's biting, he's hitting deep, carving holes in her and pouring in the entire bag of salt. He moves again in the shadows, his goal to be in a different spot each time he speaks. It freaks them out more that way. " You don't know if I'm here or not, my lovely, and that you know. Sure, I'm not a voice in your head, but hallucinations aren't either. You're just getting by living in a dream. " He's directly behind her in the brush as soon as he's done speaking, the outline of a soul, before he darts out to attempt a scratching bite on her hind end. No sooner than he'd finished was he back in the shadows, regardless of her retaliations, he'd make it back to protect his identity. If he touched her it wouldn't be anything permanent, just terrifying, the shock of being hit when you thought yourself safe.

What better way was there to torture someone than a death by a thousand cuts? She was still fighting now but how long would she hold out before she gave him the power he sought? Before she fell to screeches and open fear, begging him to leave her alone, and he was left holding the remnants of her sanity in his hands...deciding if he wanted her to keep them or not.

OOC: I am a horrible person and I am so so sooo sorry for the delay. I feel really horrible about how long its taken. I could give the excuse that school got hectic and life and etc and it'd be true but I still don't think its fair. =/ If you respond I shall love you eternally. <33

@Glacia
Coding by Tamme, Customization by Goatfairy, Stock by Vic1230@flickr