Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

For months, Sarabi and I have been hiding away in our cave by day and exploring the wilds by night. I've forced myself to stay hidden from everyone, even Ezital. Well, it was by my choice and not so much Sarabi's that we had been doing this. I needed to deal with my anger toward those who called the Falls home. It has taken a while. A couple seasons at least before I could see clearly. Took you to long. I glance at Sarabi as she speaks smoothly into my mind. Yes I know. Maybe that rude champion was right... Sarabi growled softly. I know how you feel about her, but it doesn't change the truth. We were kids. We didn't understand. Ktulu was right. They had to be doing what was best. They didn't force my parents to leave. They did not murder Momma. I need to accept the facts and move forward. She sighed, knowing my logic was sound. 

Suddenly, she looks to me. What now? I looked down at my side, right at her. We join back in. We help our herd. I don't think I belong as a warrior, or a sneak.... Not with what we discovered I can do. The God of the Earth must of saw fit to bless me with the power to heal. It was not a magic of the Falls. Like the magic my mother held. No, this was different. Much like the magic she had always wanted. 

As we moved down from our hidden cave, the amulets my mother had given me long at clinked together softly in my mane. I needed to find someone who could either make or steal a chain that I could keep them on. That would come in time. I also needed to set out and find my half siblings. My brother I would know by the other half of the horn. My sister, I don't know how to know her other than strange red markings that she and my brother would both carry.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

@Ezital @Ktulu - for mentions - Anyone welcome to join. She's backkkkkk

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Ducking his head to avoid the taller branches the young stallion wandered aimlessly trying to find something to do. Things had been relatively quiet over the last couple months and with his mother's promotion to Czarina the colt found himself lonely and without anyone to talk to. Spice had been his friend but then she had disappeared so in reality all his friends had gone away and left him just like his father had. The thought was depressing so he tried not to think too much about it but when there is literally nothing to do he found it creeping back into his mind once more. Pausing a top one of the waterfalls the colt raised his head high and just allowed the feeling of the cool mist to surround him and cool his skin. The heat of Tallsun had been starting to get to him leaving a sheen of moisture across his brindled pelt. Lifting his wings to allow the water to get underneath them he sighed contentedly enjoying the cold water against his hot skin.

Half the day seemed to pass by before anyone caught the boy's attention from his high vantage point. Keeping himself somewhat hidden he watched as the filly and her companion walked along together and he couldn't help but wish that he to had a companion. Mother had told him about it and tried to explain what it was like but he wanted to feel it for himself instead of just watching everyone else with them. So far the gods had not seemed to trust him with something so special as a friend, they even made his brother disappear on him. Needless to say he wasn't so trusting in these gods that everyone seemed to worship and hold in such high praise.

Turning his attention back to the girl he found that she had disappeared somewhere along the bottom of the hillside. Taking a few steps forward curiously the rocks beneath his feet gave way sending him into the water and down over the side of the waterfall. Landing with a big splash the stallion's feet frantically paddled trying to pull himself to the surface against the water's current. When his head finally broke the surface relief flooded through him as he gasped for air pulling in long deep breaths to satisfy his burning lungs. Great this was not exactly what he had been planning to do now all he could hope for was that the filly hadn't seen him take that plunge.

Aeolus Speaks
Aeolus Thinks

•• TAGS: @Vitani •• NOTES: Sorry for crappy post will be much better next round ••

“The more you try to crush your true nature, the more it will control you. Be what you are. No one who really loves you will stop.”
Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

Sarabi hears the falling rocks before I do. Or at least that's when we assume they are. I start to move on, just leaving it at that. Surely someone has to be out there. Somewhere... I mean, i've been hiding for so long... Surely the herd didn't up and leave me? I think of everyone that had come with the invasion. No, there is to many of them to not still be lurking somewhere. It's Sarabi who keeps watching. Maybe it's a good thing she does. Mentally she tugs at me to stop. I do, and she speaks softly. Look. I do, just as a stallion emerges from the water. My dual colored eyes widen, fearful that something had happened to him. After all, I have never seen anyone swim let alone be underwater like he had been. Are you.... Sarabi no! Sarabi had darted into the water, knowing full well I would follow.

Damn her and knowing me so well. As she swims for the stallion, I do follow her. I swear i'd follow my sister of sorts anywhere. But why did she had to drag me into the water. I swim wide, attempting to come up beside the stallion. It's only then I see his wings. Well damn, a flying one in the water really sucks. Here, put your wing over me. I'll help you to shore. I begin to swim, and Sarabi moves to try and help him on the other side. Get over here. I don't want you getting hurt. Ugh fine. Want to help. You got me in here, now you lead us out.

When we reach shore, Sarabi runs around and shakes off. I don't try to remove any of the water till I know the stallion is safety on shore. I shake lightly, part of my forelock falling across my face and green and blue eyes. What were you doing, that you ended up in the water?

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.
Sarabi speaks

Image Credit

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Spluttering as water reached his nose once more the stallion continued his fight to stay above the water with his soggy wings weighing him down. Sadly this moment reminded him all too well of the last time he had gone wandering down to the ocean. Needless to say a filly had tried to kill him which had resulted in them both taking a tumble off the cliff side down into the watery depths. Well there had been a rocky ledge he had hit first before he noticed the filly in the water but anyway that was the jist of that whole fiasco. At least this was fresh water so there was no burning of his airway and eyes this time.

Splashes around him drew his attention from the watery death trap to his surroundings only to catch sight of the wolf and mare he had observed from a far. Great this was just the way he had wanted to be discovered, half drowning himself, soaking wet and clearly not looking his best but that just seemed to be the way his luck was turning out. Not being one to fight help he managed to heave his one wing over the girl's back as she had instructed as they began the swim to shore with the mare on one side and her companion on his other. It felt rather strange being this close to a girl other than his mother but hey who was he to complain when she was helping him out of his disastrous attempt at spying. Now the only question was how he was going to explain what happened without telling her that he had been watching them, cause that would just make him sound like he was a creep or something.

As his hooves finally found traction on the shoreline the brindled stallion heaved himself up onto dry land letting his wings hang heavy by his sides. Shaking his head to clear the water from his ears and eyes he managed to let his bi-coloured eyes each those of the mare who had jumped in to help him. "I was cooling off in the spray of the falls when the rocks gave way beneath my feet. Before I could get my wings out the water caught me and before I knew it I was plunging over the Falls." He admitted choosing to leave out the part where he had been watching her. "Thank you for helping me. I'm Aeolus by the way who are you?"

Aeolus Speaks
Aeolus Thinks

•• TAGS: @Vitani •• NOTES: ••

“The more you try to crush your true nature, the more it will control you. Be what you are. No one who really loves you will stop.”
Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**