Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
M
E
R
I
D
A

After following the unicorn mare back to the Edge, I take very little time to stay there before heading out again. Miles grumbles softly about my not staying in one place for very long. But he accepts it and relaxes calmly on my backside. After all, we are a team. So if I feel the need to keep going and looking, then we keep going and looking. I have to find someone that was related to mother. Someone, anyone who might know where the stallion Aaron, my Uncle Aaron is now. Because I have to get this amulet to him. Granted one belongs to me, I found it fair and square.... But the other one, the green one.... It belongs with my Uncle rightfully. 

I wish I had found the Edge sooner, the last time I was here. Maybe then this would of been easy. But I had only found a mare who had known him, and not him. We wandered for a while, letting my hooves decide where I will go and end up this time. My little brother content to handle the ride and watching out for us from behind. Talk about having eyes in the back of my head. 

It took a while, but eventually we came to a place I don't remember in my last trip here. The rocky landscape was intimidating. But that only made it more interesting to find out what was inside. I stroll along the edge of it for a while, trying to find a path or something. Or well, trying to find anyone or anything really that could make my day a bit more, entertaining. 

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem..
Image Credit

@Hertz

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Hertz Posts: 42
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
Semper
H e r t z

I sulked.

I sulked like a small little filly who's daddy had told her "no" for the first time. Baby blues shifted away from the sky that they matched nearly perfectly in hue to watch the fresh green horizon of my prison home. It was so different from the world that I had grown up in, everything so bright and full of life, rather than bone dry and sandy. I guess I couldn't complain too much, if I had to be captured and dragged somewhere against my own free will at least it was somewhere as beautiful as these lands called the Hidden Falls.

Wasn't like I had much of anyone waiting for me back home at the Throat anyway, I was the bastard child of the Island. My heritage was still one quite unknown to me, and I honestly expected it would remain that way for the rest of my life. A flash of gold and white distracted me from my nonstop sulking, the bright colors standing out like a sore thumb against the rocky backdrop of the border. Had my pouting really brought me that close to the edge of the lands that were holding me captive? Dark rimmed ears flicked forward in curiosity as I watched the stranger tiptoe along the border as if she was looking for something.

Even from this distance I could tell that she was something worth looking at and that was all it took for my midnight dipped limbs to kick start into action. Striped legs carried my lightening struck body at an easy canter towards the strange mare, banded wings tucked in to my sides, spread just enough to help keep my balance as I moved across the earth in a way I hadn't done in a while. "Looking for me babe?" Deep vocals spilled forward as I drew to a halt, cutting the mare's path into the Falls off with my quickly maturing body. Gone was the gangly yearling that would have stood here a year ago and in his place stood a thickly muscled stallion at the very beginning of his peak. A smirk tugged at the corner of my inky lips as baby blues traveled easily across the girl's body before moving back to her eyes that just added to her stunning qualities.

"Speech" 
tag ;; @Merida
words ;; --
notes ;; woo, let the fun begin
Image Credits!
Please tag me in all posts!

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
M
E
R
I
D
A

It seems like before I can investigate fully, a winged beast descends from the rocky hills above. How he moves with such grace, I do not understand. However, when he calls me babe, a smile flashes across my lips. Two could play this game. Miles reads where my thoughts are leading and grumbles softly. I'll be going hunting.... Call me when you are done with your games big sister. He leaps gracefully from my back, wait is everyone but me this graceful? But anyway he leaps from my back and moves off. I can tell not only is he hunting, but being a look out. I dunno baby, depends on what you are looking for. Eh, I think that's how the whores of Father's herd spoke. Either way, I hoped between my good looks and my way with words... Maybe for once this game could also end up in something that I had never allowed any other stallion. I am awfully tired of carrying this v-card around.

It's only then I take the time to really look him up and down. My my, someone must of just reached maturity. Strong and well toned, mixed with that boyish look. Whatever it is, it works for him. I flip my tail slightly, letting it hang ever so slightly to the side. I know I am in heat. I don't care. It's BirdSong after all. Who isn't in heat right now? I let my eyes linger along his strong chest, and legs that could grip my sides.... Oh, let me not get myself worked up just yet. After all, he may not even be interested. Ha, who am I kidding. A hunk like him will surely want to bang a beauty like me. Even if he does have those disgusting wings at his sides. All the more to make Father angry. I'll let a dirty feather brain as he calls them take me instead of one of his strong dragon warriors.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

@Hertz

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Absent Abyss
Semper
H e r t z

There was no denying I was mildly surprised when the snow covered mare responded with an easy, and gorgeous, smile to my less than suave greeting. There were many other ways I could have gone about our introductions, so many other ways, but that had been the first one to pop into my mind and the first one to make it from my vocal chords out into the gentle breeze of Birdsong. Surely I could blame the douchey greeting on the hormones that seemed tangable enough that I could reach out and touch them if I really wanted too. But what I really wanted to touch was the white and gold that stood before me. My eyes only moved away from the mare as a small canine leapt from her back and scurried off, probably for the better. There was no need for an audience with what I had on my mind.

"I dunno baby, depends on what you are looking for." Her coy words slipped forwards, embracing my eardrums like long lost lovers as my lust filled eyes drifted back to her emerald gems. Not only could I watch as her eyes moved hungrily across my body, but I could feel them as they picked apart everything that she could see, the shift of her tail to the side the only sign that I could tell she liked what she was looking at. Heat billowed through my frame as hormones were released by the ten fold, fogging up all common sense I had normally at the idea of not fucking a stranger. But damn if I didn't care today.

A low, growl slipped forward as I took a step closer to the green eyed seductress and my inky muzzle reached out to brush silvery strands from her face. The smirk growing more so as I leaned in to whisper into the mare's ear. "I know what I am looking for. The question is, are you able to give it to me?" Heat rushed between my legs as the breeze carried her scent to my delicate nostrils, teasing me with clear evidence that Birdsong was being kind to her as well. Before I could think twice striped limbs were moving forward another step, and then another, unless she were to move the distance between us was closed quickly as my chest met her slender one the feeling of her flesh against mine causing another surge of hormones to be set free through my nervous system. Painting the whole world a rosy hue that I kind of liked.

"Speech" 
tag ;; @Merida 
words ;; --
notes ;; woo, let the fun begin
Image Credits!
-

M
E
R
I
D
A

Clearly, we both had the same idea. His eyes were just as lust and hunger filled as mine were. His low growl told everything. I win. I would get my way today. Look at me now Father. A bird brain is about to take your 'little girl'. Once I do this, there will be no going back. I will no longer be fit in Father's eyes to be used as a tool to create alliances. Those he allies with hate the winged and horned just as much as he does. His inky muzzle touches a few of my cream strands. Coyly I pull my head back just a bit, but not far enough that I could not hear his words. "I know what I am looking for. The question is, are you able to give it to me?" Am I able? Oh little boy, I am more than able. I am also willing. Willing and ready to feel just how strong you really are.

Without warning, he takes a step forward. But before he can take the second I spin on my heels. Not to run, as most might assume. No, I am not going to put up a fight. I wouldn't even be able to tell anyone that. I spin, presenting my rear to him. Letting his chest meet me there instead. Now just to wait for his weight upon my back and his legs to pull me close....

-fade to black-

My adventure today, has most certainly been well worth the trip. I am sweaty, and very very satisfied. I must say, for a first time.... Well I might be willing to let this bird brain have a few more go rounds before I depart back to the Edge. I turn my head around to face him, not sure if he still rests on my back or if he has slipped down. Care to go again? I have all day, and night. I grin, bracing my frame for us to continue. But yet also wondering if he would refuse me. Miles is in the back of my mind, grumbling about how reckless this was. I ignore him. I would rather enjoy these moments of carnal pleasure before returning and figuring out my next move.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

@Hertz

Absent Abyss
Semper
H e r t z

My chest wasn't met with her slender, golden chest but rather with her white washed rump as she spun around elegantly. Baby blues widened with a mild surprise as they shifted downward admiring the view for a moment before I took the invitation without hesitation. Banded wings snapped out in efforts to keep my balance as I gracefully reared up to wrap my legs around her two toned barrel, pulling her in close as my ivories pressed carefully against the base of her nape...

- fade to black -

I slid off of her white, sweat soaked back as the deed was finished. Luckily for the both of us it seemed as if we had both been quite satisfied with what had just happened, this was only proven when the golden seductress turned over her shoulder. Emeralds glittering and a coy smile plastered across that pretty face of hers as her velvety voice filled the air once again. "Care to go again? I have all day, and night." It took all of my will power to keep my jaw from dropping to the rocky ground on which we stood. How had I been so lucky to have stumbled across a mare who was not only extremely beautiful, but totally down to fuck over and over again?

The gods were good.

Running my ink stained lips across her back I mounted once again to have a go at round two, knowing that it would be just as good, if not better than round one now that we had a better understanding of how each other's bodies moved.

- fade to black agaaaain -

My limbs were a little less than stable as I slipped from her back this time, an exhausted but ecstatic smirk split my lips as I moved alongside the gold and white. I knew our time together was over and that she surely had somewhere to get to, she didn't smell of any one that lived in these parts, so she wasn't a member of my captor's herd. "Before you disappear off on me. What is your name princess?" I doubted I would ever see the green eyed beauty again, but it was always good to at least try to keep a mental catalog of those you had fucked.

"Speech" 
tag ;; @Merida 
words ;; --
notes ;; --
Image Credits!
-

M
E
R
I
D
A

As his chest smacks into my presented rump, I can not help but let my smile turn into a grin. Yes, give me what I want. The ultimate treachery against my equine loving Father. I listen as his wings snap open and his legs wrap tightly around my sides. This is it. A winged one will claim my v-card. A winged one will do dirty dirty things with me that might lead to a mixed child. I hope not, but if so I am unsure what I will do with it. Maybe I will bring it back here. Or maybe I will keep it. Who knows. For now, i'm going to enjoy this moment

-fade to black one-

As his slips from my sweaty backside, I try to hide a frown. I was enjoying this, maybe a bit to much. I turn my head and speak, encouraging him to go again. Wordlessly, he runs his lips over my back and mounts up again. Ah yes, time for some more sweet ecstasy. Who knows, maybe i'll come around regularly just to have flings with this stud.

-fade to black two-

My limbs shake as he slips from my back this time. Around this time, Miles rejoins me. He leaps back upon my back just as the stud moves to my side. I look at him, not as my father would have. Not as a lesser being. No. Not when he had just given me the more pleasurable moments in my life. But as an equal. One that should he come calling, be it for another round of fucking or as more... Well he would stand a good chance either way. "Before you disappear off on me. What is your name princess?" Princess huh? He sure has a way with words. I flash him a very tired but satisfied smile.  My name is Merida. But now, how do I find you again? and again, and again.... Miles is screaming in my mind to shut up. But what can I say? I have enjoyed this, and want to enjoy more with him. As I have nothing but your handsome good looks to go by.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem..
Image Credit

@Hertz - and if anyone from the Falls wants to come in and either chase her off or whatever :D