the Rift

Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]]

Eredhes Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A KISS ON THE HAND MAY BE QUITE CONTINENTAL,
BUT DIAMONDS ARE A GIRL'S BEST FRIEND
Pale maiden galloped across the vast fields, grass blades tickled somewhat close to her knee's as she went. Still fleeing from her past, she had been on the run for months, only stopping to quench her thirst where needed. The maiden barely ate. Ribs could be played like some kind of instrument, hip bones stuck out like little mountain peaks. Her once muscular bodice lacked it's tone. The little golden one was a mess, strands and clumps of her luxurious mane stuck to her chest, neck and whither's, coat gleamed with the sheen of sweat. Her tail matted with dirt and twigs stuck in random places halfway to her hocks. The princess was too bothered with escaping to even care what she looked like.  
The moon hid behind the tree's in an ominous fashion, in all its glorious perfection. And there just stood right underneath it was Eredhes, her mane gently catching the wind and billowing out around her. Tall blades of meadow grass swallowed up her more gingery legs. Tail lay flat against her rather round, huge buttocks. The young, beautiful lady wished to reach out and touch it's silvery surface with velveteen lips. She had never truly stopped and stared up into the moons face before and for some unknown reason, it washed a serene sensation all over her. The pale lady smiled, but not one of relaxation. A wicked smiled spread across a two toned muzzle. She had beaten death, essentially and she sure felt pretty stoked.
An odd array of scents caught up in the winds, tickled at her oddly colour nostrils. Large round audits twitched with curiosity. Something lulled her forwards, towards the large mass of evergreens. Pools of sky blue glanced around the dull field, mountains stuck out into the starry night sky. She had a choice to make, find out what these scents where or stay here out in the open for all to see. A beacon of light as the silvery glow lite up her pale coat, turning her into some kind of night light. She had to move into some place more hidden, at that she made the decision and made a turn upon her right hock and headed for the canopy of evergreen.
A sense of freedom washed over her as she entered the threshold of trees, carrying herself with an utmost self righteousness, her neck arched with a dancers elegance, cloven hooves glided softly across the mossy forest bed. She moved with a swift speed, but not quite at a flat out run, having to dodge a trunk here and there. Her audits picking up sounds from all around, as they twitched almost continuously. Small animals had emerged from their dens, most likely searching out for food to go back to bed during the day. They scuttled about, but she was not that interested in the animals of the forest tonight. The fragrances that lingered in the air was what was upon her mind. She wanted to understand what this was. For someone who had just almost died she was a little too curious for her own safety.
She heard a sudden snap and crack, sliding to a sudden halt; an burning inclination made her do so, something telling her to stop. As a thump loudly echoed through her dark tipped satellites, dust billowed up into sky blue eye's, briefly blinding her. The dust caused her to sneeze. She paused for a moment, observing the damage; when her sight was regained. The tree must have been old for it to have fallen suddenly at her feet. Just a moments before and she could have been crushed. How many more lives did the maiden have before she would befallen into harms palm. With a chuckle of glee she stepped ever so gracefully over the log, Only to have her head snapped towards the left. Her long fiery locks had become tangled with branches, her head caught in an awkward way, unable to back up in case of unbalancing one's self. Hocks brushed against the bark as she attempted to move, only causing her self to become more tangle. Sometimes she wished she was not so granted with a gorgeously long mane, but most of the time she reveled in it, boasting ones blessings. Though at this moment in time, she wished for it to be much shorter. She pulled a couple more times, but dared not to tare her mane, as much as she wanted to be free she did not want to have a bald spot either. With a sigh of defeat she gave in trying. She had managed to move her back end sideways and round so she stood more length ways against the tree's trunk, This was her only move she could possibly do without causing herself more trouble. Now all she had to do was wait for someone to possibly rescue her, That's if there were even more unicorns around here. She called out softly, a gentle nicker, hopefully someone would come to rescue the pale maiden. Perhaps a knight in shining armor, Oh one could surely dream of such niceties.

"Speaking"

[[OOC: Would just like you all to take a moment and admire this table made by Tai <3]]

Eredhes
Image credit to Eagle-Cry-Designs on deviantart.com
Image credit to esa82 on deviantart.com

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

VOODOO && OUIJA
i'm so happy cause today i found my friends
they're in my head

It's nice to feel healthy and full of life again, isn't it boy? You had been wandering around Helovia just like old times more and more and finding little treasures along the way. Three years changes things, including the land and it's shape. You had noticed that the creeks had changed their course or had grown wider in certain nooks, eating away at the clay banks to widen their paths and move more water through the land. Helovia always seemed to need more water, so maybe these would be good changes. Ouija had found plenty of critters to munch on as well, but she can find those anywhere. We'll never forget the first time she pounced on a small cave rat shortly after hatching from her beautiful iridescent egg. How something so small and helpless looking could take a tiny life so naturally has always appalled you.. but, that's what she must do to survive. Often times watching her hunt makes you thank the Gods that you don't crave blood and meat for sustenance.

It had been years since you had visited the Threshold, and Ouija was feeling particularly adventurous this evening. Her fuzzy coat is still shedding out, slowly browning as it does so to blend in with her surroundings. Mice scattered across the dry forest floor as she pounced on rotting branches and whatever else they tried to hide in on the ground. A fat little rodent squeezed out from between a pile of big loosely stacked rocks, it's tail sticking straight out as it tried to waddle away from the big white monster that stalked it. Black toes on white mitts dropped down on the helpless creature, a loud crack echoing through the forest simultaneously. Ouija froze, large ears pressing forward and posture straightening as she stared toward the noise.

You hurried through the trees to find your companion, worried ears rotating around as you moved. "What was that? Are you okay?" but as we could all see, she was fine and distracted. Quietly, the fox nodded, picking her paws up and letting the rat scurry away. 'It came from there.' she pointed with a wet black nose deeper into the forest. "Well, maybe we should just leave it. I'm sure it was noth-" before you could finish the arctic fox bounded toward the source of the sound.

She was the first to arrive to the scene, hiding behind a tree and staring at the woman with the golden jewelry from the darkness. Knowing that you would be there shortly after, she stayed silent to avoid being scolded once you found her. The threes began to thin out from where Ouija had been hunting to where to had sprinted off to, but you still walked with an urgency. The dark concealed the kit from her hiding spot, but you knew that she was present as soon as you spotted the frail looking woman standing beside a large downed tree. Why did she always get you into these situations?

"A-are you okay ma'am?" you croaked, a cold lump forming in your throat as you looked her over for any physical ailments. "Are you hurt?" A deep raspy voice came from the lanky, nervous man almost like a joke. So unfitting for your build.. poor thing.

"Voodoo." 'Ouija.' 'Voices'

image credits
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

Ashamin
The Clovenheart

Lochan heard the sound of a spine cracking before the tree even fell.

Maybe it was the prey instinct. Maybe it was his unique talent to always be listening, and to catch things that Ashamin himself missed. Or maybe he was starting to feel scared, because the hours when the sun was out were the hours in which he felt weakest. And in this wilderness there were predators, ancient god bones, and magic beyond his memory.

There was freedom out in the wild, but there was also danger. By the time the tree fell, Ashamin and his companions were already especially alert. The booming sound nearly set the two companions leaping out of the woods, but the Clovenheart's even temper kept them tethered to his side.

Don't worry, he soothed each companion through their bond, we're together.

And it was true that they were, so the blood and the little eye stayed. For a few moments they were still, breath caught but still loud in each other's minds. For a few more they were searching, considering every option and where to go. When they took their first steps towards the sound, they were in unison.

The distance between the fallen tree and the trio was shorter than expected, and so they arrived with enough time to hear first the mare's nicker and then the incoming stallion's kind assurance. Immediately the Clovenheart felt a surge of respect for the blood-mouthed man, for despite the quiver in his tone he'd been quick to inquire after the obviously ill-fed and poorly positioned mare.

Normally, the painted buck would have begun things a bit differently, but the mare's predicament did not leave him feeling as chatty. He tried to lock eyes with the older stallion and nodded curtly, fiercely, as if to tell him that they would be working together on this. Whatever ailed this mare, Ashamin would do help free her of it.

Already, there was some odd sort of dedication that he was beginning to simply hand out to strangers. "Lochan, Rakt!" Ashamin called out to his companions, urging them to leave their position behind him and move towards the tree that had tangled her. It was in their species and blood to do this very thing, and so they began to ram their antlers against the tree trunk, trying to shake it so the mare might be freed when the branches' grip loosened. He moved himself closer to her then, positioning his face beside and close to hers so she might be able to feel the comforting touch of his cheek if she wished—so she could see the intent in his dark eyes.

"I'm Ashamin, these are my companions. Don't worry, we're going to get you out of this." Ashamin spoke quickly but softly, and when he said "we" his gaze flitted first to his companions and then to the other unicorn stag. Whether he liked it or not, he was implicated in this duty. Ashamin moved then to walk past her, preparing to rear lowly and grab hold of the branches between his teeth so he might be able to help shake them down, but he paused and flashed a smile back to her. This wasn't life or death, but some comfort couldn't hurt.

"Oh, and miss? Welcome to Helovia."

""

Image Credits

@Eredhes @Voodoo, I realized I don't know if you guys want to be tagged or not, so I did just in case but let me know. I prefer a message on skype (j.s.n.y.)

Very excited! :)

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah

His time of exploration had almost come to an end when he realised that it was only right to do his duties to the Falls. And for this he had decided to take a trip down memory lane so to speak, back to the place he had found himself when he realised he had entered the world of Helovia. It was here that he had fled from the two that had come to help him, here amongst the long green grass and large trees that were all around him. His pools played with the scenery, wondering why he had become so paranoid and ran away from such a beautiful part of his new homeland. But his thinking was soon disturbed by the clattering of daggers against the softening earth, and he instantly felt drawn to the noise.

Padding closer to it he felt the direction pulling him in further to the Threshold, before the noise stopped. And within focus there was the cause of the noise: a fae. She looked skin and bones underneath her beautiful coat of red dun and ivory antlers. But alongside her were two other creatures, both of whom he had never met before. Lotherarius forced himself to move closer to them, realising the other two were dark in figure, one splashed and the other a gradient. He paid little attention to them, even to what had happened to the creature that had appeared to almost smash into a tree. Lotherarius worked his way up to them to be within speaking radius and waited for them all to finish with their worries for the ragged fae. He then dipped his cranium to them all, introducing himself with a low and deep voice,
>"I am Lotherarius, of the Hidden Falls. Has any of us met before?" He turned his cranium to all three of them, hoping that he could settle his own paranoia before working his way towards focussing on the fae. He did, however, turn to face her and smile, thinking how she needed a feed.

Choking slightly on his nerves, the blood-red brute decided to actually speak to the one all three of them were crowded around, >"Lady, you look like you need somewhere to recuperate. Are you quite well?" What am I doing...?

" . "

Lotherarius

War is the work of the gods..
Image credit here

@Eredhes

Please tag me

Unregistered
Was this it? Was this how she were going to die. After all that she had been through a stupid tree was going to be the death of her? If only the pale maiden could suck in her pride and tear part of her mane so she would not starve to death. But why would she do that now? It was one of her most pride possessions. Apart from her jewels, but she gone darn lost them on her way here, so she had to keep at least all of her mane now, until she retrieved her gems once more. So she stood there like a lost cause, hoping dearly that her knight in shining armor would come and whisk her away.
Stomach growled louder the longer she waited. the only sounds that had entered her wandering mind. Growing tireder as time went by.

Her cranium suddenly snapped to attention as words filled her deer like audits, only for the tree branches to yank back at her. A darker fellow had come to join her, his muzzle stained a blood red, slight odd she thought, but perhaps a sign of his strength
"Do I look okay!" She replied with a sarcastic tone. "I'm stuck because of this stupid fallen tree" Her tone came harsh and a little mifted off. Her temper starting to wear thin. And the only Knight that had come her way barely seemed interested. She sighed. Great now what am i supposed to do if the only god damned knight they sent me is useless. Of course i'll just have to do it all on my own yet again. The mare rolled her eyes with a defiant sigh. "Yes I am hurt, My fucking Ego burns right now" her tone, still wrapped with poison. Her voice not exactly very girly at this moment in time.  
At that another figured appeared; perhaps this would be her Knight, come to whisk her of her feet and have his merry way with her. Barely holding a chuckle to herself she managed to look him right in the eye, a dirty grin plastered all over her half and half nose. This one seemed to come with a gang, two small deer like creature walked at his side. Something about them was different, like nothing she had seen before. Lochan, Rakt! Called out the handsome painted rescuer. The other had not really done much else but ask if she were okay. Now there was quite the party going on and she was not intoxicated, yet. It did however unsettle her hidden shyness, there was just a two few too many there, but she kept her posture as the two deer creatures made there way towards her. "What the hell!" she screeched "Can you not, please? It may only be my hair trapped but im going to get a splinter if you keep that up!" She gazed at the painted one "But I'd happily let you suck it out" She winked at him with a wide grin plastered all over her face. Her tone lowered to a whisper as the painted man now stood up close and personal. "I'd much rather you'd be hitting me like that" Her lowered tone came seductively with a hint of foolishness. His eyes as dark as black holes, seemed kind in an odd way. Averting her gaze down as to not get caught staring right into his eyes the way she had been, a sudden turn in her emotions. The shy side fighting it ways to the surface.
As he knelt before her she couldn't help but think, this was how all men should act around her. Like salves driven by her beauty. Treating her like the Queen she so thought she was. She watched him with great intent as he began the duties of first freeing her and then doing whatever dirty things his mind could think up of afterwards. Part of her mane suddenly freed itself as the team where at work. If the other guy kicked in and helped she'd be out in no time and perhaps having the night of her life with two men.
His voice filled her ears with sweetness and she replied with the same intent "Oh you may call me whatever you want" She winked at him with playfulness and would have wiggled her eyebrows if it where so possible. "Or you can call me Eredhes, whatever you like really I'm not bothered" She spoke her name slowly, alluringly,  looking between the two men.

"Why Hellooo Tharr" She suddenly perked up as another had joined them "Looks like my Knight in golden armor has finally arrived" She attempted to flirt with him, well you'd be stupid not too, he had wings and dam his coat was to die for. Just a darker version of herself, perhaps the reason she felt so attracted to him. He spoke and she almost lost it. Lotherarius, even his name spoke 'Knight' to her "Mind if i just call you Mine? Cause damn your fine" Her eyes practically turned to love hearts as he looked at her and smiled. Making her practically turn into a swooning teenager, drooling all over him. But that she did not do for it would not dwell well on her part. "I certainly do if its your quarters we shall be heading back too. I am well now you have arrived, but please don't hesitate, this lady could use a meal or something like that, If you catch my drift" She chuckled, all but forgetting about her little predicament. "Perhaps you could use those magnificent wings of yours to protect me as we head back to your humble abode" She batted her eyelids in his direction. Perhaps being stuck here was not as bad as she first thought. The pale maiden now had three rather dashing men at her beck and call. Now the only question was how she would deal with them all. A rather cheeky look lay plastered across her deep in thought face.
"Speaking"

[[OOC: Well Eredhes has a very dirty mind o.o]]

Eredhes

@Lotherarius @Voodoo

VOODOO && OUIJA
they're in my head

Almost immediately upon your arrival, the woman developed an attitude that made your chest tight. Out of habit, you chewed on the inside of your cheek, unsure exactly of what was going on or why the antlered mare had to lash out at you with a sassy "Do I look okay?!" 'Well no, you look like a haggard, nasty bitch who could use a few meals.' one of us grumbled in your skull, irritated already with our confinement we were enduring. She pointed out that the tree had landed on her hair, and you looked down her body at her long tail. But it wasn't her lengthy tail that had been trapped underneath of the fallen tree top, but her extremely long mane. You cocked your long skull to the right, ears flipping backward to listen to Ouija emerge from the darkness and come to your side.

Mute eyes looked down at the browning fox, ears following so one listened to another stranger approach and one at the woman tangled in the rough bark and branches. "Can you help out?" you whisper down to your companion. Ouija nodded once, her big eyes failing to reach your own as she became distracted by the man with the odd horn and his cerndyr companions. Each deer was distinct in it's own way, making Ouija sigh internally; why hadn't she been born pretty and unique?

As much as she'd love to sit and pout, she had a job to do. The man with the strange horn ordered his companions to start pushing at the tree, which in their minds must have been chop at it with their antlers as hard and quick as possible. The mare with the attitude suddenly turned on the charm, waving you two off and igniting some flame between the man who called himself Ashamin and herself. She was less than impressed with the aide his companions had left, scolding them for splinters.. then turning around and throwing out a pick up line at the man with the red shoulder. Your rummy lips tightened uncomfortably and your stomach rolled, wanting to leave the scene as soon as possible. You weren't leaving a woman in such poor shape to possibly be stuck beneath nature's trap though so soon.

Reluctantly, you turned your hind quarters to the top of the log, away from the intricate antlers that jabbed away at the bark. A rough, chipped hoof pushed hard against the log, but the woman's attitude had left a sour taste in your mouth - why exhaust yourself over someone who would walk away completely unappreciative? Ouija stood by quietly, irritated and silent, brewing in her own mind over this and that - you know, young teenage problems.

Yet another man entered the scene, one who bore wings and was even larger than you in height. "Looks like my Knight in golden armor has finally arrived! Mind if I just call you mine? 'Cause damn you're fine!" 'She needs to get laid worse than you do buddy.' we laughed, mocking the woman's voice in your head enough to make a snide grin spread over your bloodied lips for a brief second. Glossy eyes rolled in your head, the whites showing behind bloodshot veins before they settled once more to glance down at the brooding fox.

The pegasus introduced himself as Lotherarius, being civil and asking if any of us had met before. Unsure of whether or not he would actually look back in your direction, you quietly shook your head from side to side. If he didn't catch it and was actually curious, he'd ask again. The man, Lotherarius, said he had hailed from the Hidden Falls, one of the few places you had never been in Helovia. Had it always been a herd land? Or had it just appeared not long after the storms? The years gone had worn on your memory.

image credits
IS IN YOUR HEAD

Ashamin
The Clovenheart

Well, it wasn't really what Ashamin expected. It wasn't really what any of them expected. The two cerndyr stopped the moment their help was insulted, Rakt turning his nose up quite literally and Lochan preferring to ignore the mare entirely. Perhaps their type of assistance was a little rougher than this mare expected, but they were still doing their best.

Ashamin was a bit kinder, a bit more tolerant, but even he was sort of shocked. And then her sentiment that followed was utterly and completely changed—preoccupied, it seemed, with his appearance. It couldn't have been his personality, after all, for she'd only seen a few moments and words of who he was. Sure, he was a gentleman enough to try and help her, but wouldn't everyone have done the same?

For one so accustomed to the deep feelings of love, Ashamin was not so well versed in the lighter intricacies of flirtation. The blood-mouth was not the only one who was visibly uncomfortable; Ashamin, unprepared for her remarks, turned his face away and brushed it against his reddened shoulder, swiping it in a shy gesture. Call her whatever he wanted? No, Eredhes would do just fine.

He gave the tree one last push himself, mimicking the other unicorn's movement, and only when her long mane came free did he pause to answer her. Before he could, however, a winged stallion—hailing from the Hidden Falls herd, apparently—entered and was met with a similar round of schmoozing remarks. Continuously made uncomfortable, Ashamin looked towards the other unicorn buck, hoping to catch his eye and share a sympathetic sentiment.

Predictably, the pegasus made an offer for quartering the newcomer. Suddenly aware that this was something Ashamin, also, needed to do now, he tried to recover the smile on his features. "It's a pleasure, Eredhes," the Clovenheart said when all was done, but not to finish things off. "Should you need assistance navigating these lands, or if you wish to learn more about Helovia, I too can offer my aid—to both of you," Ashamin said, turning from the mare to the darker stallion at the end. He could tell by their scent that they were not of a herd like this Lotherarius was, and perhaps both of them would be interested in what he had to say. "I do not come representing a herd as Lotherarius does, but rather a group of like-minded individuals who live in the wilds and keep each other's loyalty. Should you accept my offer, you would have protection and knowledge at your disposal at all times, but be free of the tethers a herd might impose on you."

His long tail trailed on the ground and his two companions, more interested in one who had not insulted them, moved to investigate the small browning fox that accompanied the stallion. They sniffed with soft, deer noses, inhaling that scent of the wilderness that they now shared. Ashamin stood as relaxed as he could be, trying to not let the pounding of his heart affect his outward appearance. The last thing he needed was for them to see his nervousness.

""

Image Credits

@Lotherarius @Eredhes @Voodoo (Do you guys all like to be tagged?)

Ashamin is representing The Unbound, so if you need to learn more you can check us out here!

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.

Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah

The fae that everybody had gathered around was a mixture of confusion, she snapped at the other two, the first being the brute with the ruby velveteens and then at the other. Lotherarius twitched his cranium at the sounds of her almost spiteful tones. They were all there in order to help her, and being the Threshold the blood-red felt compelled to try and recruit in the name of the Hidden Falls. But as he watched her spit about how her ego had been tarnished by the accident, Lotherarius spotted the droplets of blood coming from her muzzle. He wanted to lean forward and help brush it off as it did nothing for her, perhaps just make her more angry. The striped dun bodice of this stranger was beautiful but the skull's expression was far from friendly at this point. It was a massive repellant.

And then after her rage she suddenly ceased as her gaze met his. The azure pools of Lotherarius searched around to see if she was looking at someone else and his lobes pricked for any sounds that notified him of the same thing. But no. She was looking straight at him, and for this he was astounded. She was so close, her wink and smile such a juxtoposition from the feminine menace she had been. For something that appeared so sweet and youthful, Lotherarius wondered just how 'ugly' in personality she was to switch so dramatically.

But Lotherarius did not pay attention to his thoughts, the overwhelming sense of pride welled inside of his chest for the fact that he was a turn in the tables for the fae. He was a hopeless virgin with no relationships in his past, but he knew when he was being flirted with. And this was enticing to him, so much so that he balanced the tips of wings on the light breeze and moved slightly closer, glancing at the other two. Introducing herself as Eredhes, Lotherarius dipped his handsome cranium to her, this was though, after she had allowed him to call her "whatever [he] wanted".

The slightly lighter of the other two brutes welcomed Eredhes into his acquaintance book, and Lotherarius did the same,
"Ummm, it's a- a- pleasure, Eredhes." And not long after he had spoken, Ashamin piped up once more to drag her into something else... The winged brute stayed silent whilst he spoke, wondering what it was that this 'group' actually represented. All he knew was that he resented the idea, and then put his own case forward soon after he had finished, "As Ashamin says, I represent the Hidden Falls, miss. You are welcome to come with me and become a part of our herd. It is your choice, naturally..." And with that Lotherarius took one step back from the flirtatious dame, waiting to see what her unpredictable personality would spring on them all next.

". "

Lotherarius

War is the work of the gods..
Image credit here

@Eredhes @Ashamin @Voodoo 
[That would be lovely to be tagged each time, thank you!]

Please tag me

Unregistered
The darker red mouth man had finally decided to kick in (Ha do you see that pun right there, get it!?) The mare silently chuckled away to herself. The pale gold lady was quite glad for it too as the whole log seemed to shift a sudden inch backward. Perhaps he was her silent knight, cloaked in shadows after all. As the whole team joined in for one last push, she flashed a dashing smile towards the faded mans coat, the one wearing red lipstick, perhaps a little too liberally. He be that old woman with lipstick all over her teeth 24/7, the same 'stop the traffic' red, that all these older folk seem to wear these days. He was cute, not too much bigger than her, but also not significantly smaller, definitely a suitor on her list. And what is this?! a Fox! how had she not noticed such a cute little thing before?
It too had been helping by the looks of it, but perhaps her sights had been too high for her to even catch drift of the cute little thing. Now she felt like she had to coo all over it like a mother with its new born child.
She was suddenly free, having forgotten all about being trapped as she made a quick movement towards the fox, her nose stuck out towards it's level and she aimed to 'boop' it on the nose "And who is this little darling" She sang. She just wanted to reach out and run her nose through its soft fur; or so that's what she hoped it felt like as it just looked like a soft cloud you'd want to reach out and touch, run your hands all through it. A certain kind of glee sparked in her blue gems.
At that the sudden realization hit. She was free, they had saved her from those horrible monsters that lurked in the depths of forest.
She soon came to a hurdle, Loth had offered her a place of solitude, but now the red necked mane seemed jealous, he too was now offering his hand to her. She did not like being put on the spot, or feeling like she was going to offend another by the decision she would make. But something, Asha..min? Had said really ticked her off. The mare had come from a herd before. "I'll have you know I actually have a herd back home, or so I did until a wild band of natives tried to take over" She stepped towards him in a rather hot and bothered state, getting more worked up the closer he was. "Do not ever touch me again!" she spat at him, quite literally. The pale maiden had a hate for wild bands and a valid reason at that too. "Wild people Murdered My family!" She turned her lithe bodice away from him, then turned to look back "However" her tone changed to a slightly less annoyed to a little more serious now " I solemnly do appreciate your help here this night. Perhaps not all wild folk are so nasty, but that will have to be proven with time. Time I don't have" She lifted a leg as if to indicate at her weakened state. The flicked it out towards him in a sort of rude gesture.
She brushed of Lotherarius for a brief moment, but not without firstly winking at him, Letting him know she would be back for him. Dessert always tasted sweeter the longer you waited for it. She made her way towards the fading man, attempted to brush herself up against his side, whether he liked this or not she was pretty much forcing herself there whatever the consequences would be. Her cranium lowered so her maw would be below his, her tail place highly above her rather rambunctious behind and attempted to flick it upon his back, in a way of courting him. "Perhaps you'd like to join me?" her words came laced with passion. "Thank you for your help also" She reached up to kiss him then, upon the cheek; if possible. As she made a move to stand next to the winged man, ducking under his wings, acting all innocent and like a scared little girl, hoping he would pull her right up close to him, aiming to feel that heartbeat against hers. The lady would piratically do anything to feel something at this precise moment. Too long had she been alone. At that she thought of home, a tear almost welled in the corner of blue. But she held strong, gazing up to her golden man. "Please tell me more of your Herd land" Her voice lost all it's previous twang, no longer laced with poison or sarcasm. It came sweet, honest and truthful, from a girl that hid behind so many emotions. A maiden that just wanted to learn of a place she could perhaps call home one day. Just wanting to feel the love and closeness of a herd once more.

"Speaking"

[[OOC: I really hope you don't mind me doing that Nev, please let me know and i can change it if need be <3]]

Eredhes

@Voodoo @Lotherarius

VOODOO && OUIJA
they're in my head

The log rolled over sloppily, small branches cracking and splintering, some hanging on by the thin layer of bark. Pitch oozed out from the tree's smooth white core, bleeding onto the earth to create little yellow bubbles. You flicked your curly tail twice in hopes of losing any twigs that had embedded themselves in your hair. It happened every time you ventured through the woods, regardless of whether you'd rubbed on a tree or not; the branches love to hitch hike. Once the woman was freed from the tree's hold, she popped forward, her eyes now glued to the stubborn fox who still watched the beautiful deer-like creatures.

"And who is this little darling?" she exclaimed. Whatever this poor woman's hormones were doing must have been driving her absolutely nuts, because she was bouncing around from one emotion to another faster than a hungry pubescent teenager. "This is Ouija." you responded, ears folding backward as Ouija suddenly shifted her head toward the woman with the antlers and glared. 'Weirdo.' the fox scoffed in her mind while the mare's nose pressed down on her small skull. She wanted to reach up and bat at the stranger - mostly because of previously said attitude problems - but she knew better and instead sat quietly while the stranger touched her.

Finally, the men gave their voices another chance, both offering their herds to her. Ashamin, though having a 'home' to offer, had no specific location. You tipped your long narrow skull, listening to the unicorn vaguely explain what his herd was. Another flip switched in the woman's brain and she turned from charming and flirtatious to hostile and aggressive. Her voice raised and her posture stiffened, threats tracing her hot breath as she spoke. Her family had been murdered by wilds.. yours had been taken from you by predators. "Hey, it wasn't his family that took yours away. Did you think about that?" your voice was strong and rough, not a single stutter interrupting your sentence. Dual toned ears laid back on curly hair, empty eyes watching the mare.

Waiting for what would surely be a sassy response from the mare, you glanced over at Lotherarius, curious as to if either of these men would want someone so wishy-washy in their homes. "You're not the o-only one to deal with hardships around here ma'am."

Ooc: So sorry I took so long to get back to this, work was crazy all week! Oh dog bite, Dooey's pissed. Lol. And yes, I like tags! <3

image credits
IS IN YOUR HEAD

Ashamin
The Clovenheart

Spit. Wet, hot, and the embodiment of rudeness. Just as Ashamin had offered the mare kindness, she returned with undeserved hate. The Clovenheart had perhaps been on a lucky streak of only meeting kind people, but regardless he was too shocked to reply at all, at first. It seemed all were to be made uncomfortable by this mare in some way or another, and that Ashamin was not exempt. His two cerndyr did not hesitate in casting her shocked looks, each of them offended in their own way. They were split between offensive and defensive, unsure what they wanted to do next, so Ashamin held them in their places with a mental command.

Discontent but still wishing to do something, Rakt took a step closer to the fox that had previously been the forceful object of the mare's attention and lowed softly at the creature as a gesture of solidarity. Lochan only blinked to signify that he, too, was displeased with this newcomer's attitude.

What came next surprised the Clovenheart, for he had not expected so many words to come out of the blood-mouth stallion at once. But it was a pleasant surprise, and the painted buck was almost thankful that he didn't have to stand up for himself. Ashamin did not preoccupy himself with masculine ego, and as a result was not offended that Voodoo had stepped up to defend him. And everything that the older stallion said was not only perfectly right, but telling of the one who spoke the words. Ashamin looked at the darker male with more curiosity and a deeper want for understanding than before. Perhaps he was the one worth offering a home too, rather than this flighty and unkind mare. She seemed much more interested in the pegasus among them, anyway.

"He speaks the truth, Eredhes; I have never meant harm to you or your kin, and I am sorry for the loss you have suffered. That said, I encourage you to reconsider your position and think before so quickly judging strangers, particularly those who help you and offer you a home," the Clovenheart said with a tinge of ice in his tone. Had he not been holding back, every syllable would have been biting. "Should you learn to appreciate those who seek to aid you, perhaps we could speak again. For now, I think it would be best if we parted ways."

And it was true, and he meant it. He tried to convey his earnestness the best way he could without his annoyance coming into play too much, and with his companions focused on Ouija they couldn't make his offer seem insincere. But while it was still an offer, it wasn't as wholehearted as the one that followed. The Clovenheart turned to the older stallion then, gathered himself, and nodded his crown in respect.

"I appreciate your understanding and wisdom, stranger. Should you wish to follow me when I go, I could offer you and your companion a home. I think you might find others with your patience and kindness among us," Ashamin said with hope, his dark eyes deep and his offer genuine. This wasn't just anyone, he was truly thankful for how this dark buck had acted and defended him. "Regardless of your decision, I would consider you my ally in these wilds."

""

Image Credits

@Lotherarius..