the Rift

What's Lost | (imi- Torasin or Twins) OPEN

Brooke Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Brooke
the envious snake

Brooke had just awoken from a deep slumber. What happened is not recalled for the mare lost her memory. Well her memory from the time she met Aera, became her faithful racist follower, and was on her way to challenge for the head warrior position. After, is gone. Long gone. Forgotten.

Forgotten is her two beautiful twins, Abel and Nym. Forgotten is her handsome lover, Torasin. Forgotten is her new way of thinking, racism is wrong. Now it is right. All she can remember. A tough grumble escaped the chest of the large mare and only added to her pounding head. Where the had hit the rock now left a huge gash beside her eye. A hole where her past escaped. Now she walked through this land she did not know. Confused and helpless the snake twisted and turned through the field. Tearing through the dead grass while the snow drifted across her back and blinded her afar vision. "Where the fuck am I?!" a temper flaring.

|ooc- I would prefer imi to post first but feel free to bump in after that. Brooke has been to Helovia before where she gave birth to Abel and Nym. Torasin and she's children. Earlier on an attempt to escape an attack from wolves she had fallen and hit her head. Knocked out cold for a while she has awoken in the frostfall, preserved and just as beautiful as before but this time her memory has been forgotten. She is still set back in Isilme days. In time her memory will come back but only in short bits every now and then.|

Nym Posts: N/A
Unregistered
[Image: 210gfok.png]

ABEL & NYM

Just me and my shadow.

"Clever" the voice was Nym's who expressed his admiration in a new scheme made by his twin, Abel. The chestnut splashed boy found he admired most of the ideas his devious little brother would come up with, the mind of his sibling was something to behold. The pair had made their steady way into the Meadow, a place that held special means to them, with a purpose of relaxing for the day. Their fathers dragon no longer tailed their every step but instead checked up on them once in a while, the twins enjoyed the visits of the brown but appreciated the independence gifted to them. They had not seen their father in a while either, both kept their distance knowing that their sheer presence caused him to remember. To remember her.

Both of them loved their mother. Brooke would always have a place in their hearts, especially Abel's whose personality most resembled hers. So it was a surprise when the two of them laid eyes on her for the first time in months.

Grass blew in the wintry breeze as the twins stood motionless. For moments neither knew what to say and when they did no words sprang to mind. Each wanted to say a million things at once, their love, their hate, how they missed her and most of all... Where had she been? It was Abel that spoke first, his voice spoke volumes of surprise with a hints of accusation.

"Mother?!"

----
Nym talks
Abel talks

Lines: Tamme <33

Unregistered

Brooke
the envious snake

"Mother?!" the voice like ice to her ears. It was faintly familiar but she payed no attention to such. The large paint just turned to stare at the two fools like thats what they were. Missing the fact she was not their mother. Her sly tounge cut the air visciously, "Eeh, wrong." ears slamming to her neck. Muscles began to bulge readily. Sky blue eyes pierced the set of twins rudely.

Brooke's feet began to move forward harshly upon the earth. Stepping coldy to the two boys. Her breaths becoming obvious with madness. Isilme was her point of direction but she had no idea where she was. Or atleast as of now she didn't, all she knew was that she had to report to Aera right away. After all she would soon be the head warrior after fighting the small mare, oh Brooke forgot the name of the useless subject. "Can either of you two point me in the direction of Aera?"

|ooc- this post is going to make me sad :/ bleh|

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
"Fat bottom giiiiirls, you make the rockin' world go rouuuund!!"

The drunken fairy whistled and sang, his voice resonantly off-key. He was flying on comically small green wings, spotted by the faithful warthog steed who waited obediently to catch his bumbling master. Don't drink and fly, they always said - well damn them all to heck, would he show them wrong!

He drank from his acorn flask and whistled and flew and before he knew it, he collided with a fantastically soft equine rump.

Oh lordy loo did that feel good.

"Baby got back," the fairy purred appreciatively as he nuzzled the mare's tail, a long trail of drool leaking from his half open mouth. "Hubba hubba." With a mournful sigh he released the heavenly ass, buzzing up to see exactly who he had fallen in love with today.

She was hot. And oddly familiar. But his brain was buzzing from fermented fruit, and her rump was so succulent and enormous. "Big girl, you are beautiful." The warthog snorted from below, something about the stupidity of its master, and the fairy looked up to glare at his steed. It was then that he caught sight of the painted twins. And remembered that one happy birth way back when. It was that MILF.

He grinned.

"What a lovely day to see such a gorgeous family. Tell me, sweetheart, where's your little boyfriend today? Not man e'nuff for ya?" The fairy puffed out his chest impressively, and his beer gut bounced in the sky. As for what would come next - well, maybe the little kids ought to leave at this point. Wouldn't want to corrupt them too badly.

Nym Posts: N/A
Unregistered
[Image: 210gfok.png]

ABEL & NYM

Just me and my shadow.

"You... You don't-" Abel was almost choking on the realization that their mother did not recognize them. The one thing in his life that he aspired to be like, to have her fight and her venom, to be stronger than his father. A world he once thought he knew so well came crashing down around him, like someone had stolen the air from his lungs, the words wouldn't come out. The darker twin stood devoid of motion and turned to the ground so the others wouldn't see the torment on his face. Nym had not taken it quite so hard as his twin had, although the shock was written all across his face. "What do you mean 'wrong' mother? I don't like this game."

Nym, the calmer but less bright of the two clearly hadn't put it together that their mother no longer recognized them. His undying love for her shown in every movement and look. His confusion was further enhanced by the appearance of a fairy and a warthog. The pair seemed to be spouting nonsense and rather rudely addressing his mother in a way Nym's father definitely had not taught him. "Hey! That's my mum you're talking to, get lost!"

In the confusion and weirdness the situation had grown into, Abel had slowly raised his head once more to fix a death glare on Brooke. "Don't honestly tell me you're that dumb Nym" his voice was quiet as his body trembled in anger. Green eyes were wild and his teeth grated against each other. "How could you? We are your sons! How could you forget?!"

Abel's voice filled with anguish and accusation, the fiery temper passed down from his mother controlling his emotions.

----
Nym talks
Abel talks

Lines: Tamme <33

Unregistered

Brooke
the envious snake

In the confusion and chaos Brooke's anger became evident. She began to sprout the root of her temperature around her cranium. Heavy head flinging straight forward and teeth clamping harshly after the words "SHUT UP YOU FOOLS!" uncertainty among her brain. They called her mum and mother, and claimed she had forgotten. She did not forget anything, or so she thought.

Aera needed her now. Needed her at this very moment and she was lost in another land in conversation with fools that rang some sort of deep bell in her that was merely ignored. A fairy though had arrived on sight. And spewed words that highly annoyed her, "What is this family nonsense you speak of?" blue eyes glaring back from the brother pair to the warthog and his master, "Somebody speak if you can not answer my question about Aera!" a rude snort passed from her nares and hastily aimed its annoyance to the situation.

Brooke's ears held pinned against her thick neck and grown fur. Snake earings echoed the thumping of her beating heart. As anger supressed in the gathering. She was confused and the snapping tones of the darker paint, with green eyes that she noted was rather familiar, about them being sons set her off again. "I have no children." the lie yes, she'd had a set of twins before him. A set of twins with a unicorn stallion by the name of Tuba. The two children she despised and outcasted as soon as they were born. Brooke had no idea of their life or death situation. They were newborns, or at least in her mindset, they were still newborns.

Kimber Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 4 (Ages in Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Kaiden :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Kachie
Another roamed the meadows this day, another familiar with some of the participants of the unfolding incident. And the rising drama drew her closer, unable to resist the curiosity piqued by the turmoil stirring amongst those gathered.

An easy trot was reached as she moved to join the trio of painted equines, bringing her close enough to catch words spoken loudly in anger before she could offer words of greeting. Blue eyes swung in bemusement toward the older mare as the young mousey-colored grulla came to a halt near the side of Nym, who she remembered from an earlier encounter.

"Why do you inquire about the dead? I remember you were of the Oasis, before and during the time of the shades." The difference a few turnings of the seasons had, lending the young almost-mare just that much more life experience that she could remember this mare, Brooke. Remember seeing her with the Shadowkissed and remember hearing of her from her own dam, who also had lived through those traumatic times. Though she knew naught that one who she'd called brother had been borne to the painted mare before her. But she stood there with bold assertiveness, staring at the mare who really should know better.

Her ears twitched then, before she looked to the slightly younger and slightly taller colts. "Hi Nym. Your brother?" It was more niceties than real requirement to inquire to the relation, for the pair were of similar enough appearance that it was obvious they were related. And obvious, after a moment's observation, that there was more than a passing resemblance between them and the mare they argued with. But that was a subject the filly wasn't about to touch. She was more curious about the insistence in the mare's voice when she spoke of Aera.