the Rift

[OPEN] Sugar and...

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen

Capturing this one had been... well, easy. The mare was small and unawares, as all were when Knox walked beneath the threat of his cloak. And now that he has her here, within the confines of his borders, she is easy prey.

So easy, in fact, that Knox must remind himself why he has brought her here.

"Are you alright?" the hunter asks in Huric's charming, dulcet tones. The martyr is a good choice, a kinder creature than Knox himself and good enough with the skills of persuasion. Now that he has ushered her to the Hidden Falls, leading her with whispers and gentle ghostly touches, he sheds the magic that hid him from view and reveals some aspect of himself to her.

"I don't want you to be scared," Huric says (essentially) again, ushered by Knox's manipulation to assure her of her safety. "I've brought you here to offer you a home." Ordered by Archibald, of course, but that's something he'll conveniently leave out. No, for the sake of this conversation he's as pleasant as a peach.

Knox, the begrudging sleuth on the job, is nowhere to be seen in this bright day. Overhead the birds are twittering and the sun is unpleasantly bright. When Knox looks out on it he sees something sickening—an absence of all that he has hoped for. But he supposes it's his fault; Knox supposes he has made his world this way. Submissive, grotesque, and bathed in a light that will always reveal his flaws.

""

K N O X

@Spice, let me know if you're not ok with any of the capture mechanics and I can edit! Knox is shapeshifted into Huric's form, which you can read more about on his profile.