the Rift

[OPEN] Pain Is An Illusion [Miykael]

Persephone Posts: 45
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 hh :: 6 (ages in Orangemoon)
Alecto :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams ChaoticMelodies
this old world has brought me pain
               but there's hope for me again
It has been several weeks since I was captured by Archibald and forced invited to join the herd of the Hidden Falls, and I was growing restless. I came to join under the pretense of learning how to heal. Agnodice had told me some time ago that there were doctors in all of the herdlands, and even though the Czar terrified me (he had capturedme, for goodness' sake!), I could not turn down the invitation. I had been alone for so long, trapped in the endless cycle of my own terror - perhaps, in some small way, my imprisonment had been a blessing. At the very least, it had gotten me out of the Halcyon Flats and into a place that I could hopefully call home.

Home. The thought sends a shudder down my spine. I fear that I will always have mixed feelings when it comes to that word. In my homeland, my magic had been used for destruction - I had been forced, time and again, to raise the dead in order to fuel my deranged father's master plan. And yet... for all the pain that he had caused me, for all the betrayal that I experienced there, I cannot help but remember my home fondly. It was not perfect, but what place is? If not for my father, perhaps I would still be there, a happy, naive part of the Court.

But I'm not there anymore. I am here, in Helovia, and it is high time that I made the best of it.

I have heard the name of the Earth Medic that dwells here, and it is he that I must seek out in an effort to provide the services I desire to the herd. I am afraid - but that is nothing new. I am always afraid. That the doctor is a male is something that has me on edge, for I still cannot bring myself to trust men in positions of power. Still, if I am to contribute, if I am to be a part of something good, something bigger than myself and my insecurities - I must swallow my fear and approach this Miykael. I must do the best that I can do, despite my shortcomings.

First, though, I'll have to find him.

"Persephone speaks."
Persephone
Image by Xyroca

@ Miykael - I hope you don't mind! :3 If you don't have time, then no worries, but I want to get her started as a healer!
[Image: 5626e4bc4fe1a]
pixel by Kiara <3

Please tag Persephone in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.
Persephone always goes by the alias "Cora."

Want to plot with Persephone? Visit her plot page here!