the Rift

[PRIVATE] You say goodbye, I say hello

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

The hard part about the tallsun? It was that I had an ink colored coat, and it just absorbed the heat. This in turn caused massive amounts of sweating, gigantious amounts of dehydration, and a general dislike of the hot season.

The only respite I had at the moment was the warm crystal water that I found myself wading in. I had left Bathsheba home, to find the quiet of being alone, or the company only an adult could provide. Either would give me a good break. My daughter could care for herself for a few days. Granted, it might be hard, but it was good to challenge the child, and their was always help readily available.

I looked around me, coming to a slow halt, hearing nothing but the sound of bubbles as the water I stood in settled around my legs. Nothing for now. No one. And one leg lifts and begins to paw at the water, causing loud splashing and waves to lap against the shore. Droplets of water hit the rest of my body, before I take a deep breath and push my muzzle below the water and blowing outwards, and series of bubbles and air rising and popping at the surface. As I lift my head my top lip curls and I lift my head, before lowering it a brilliant smile adorning my features. Despite the heat I could still have fun.

"Speech"
Tag;; @Rohan
Words;;
Notes;; Mmmm sweltering hot summer time ;D Also, I am so sorry this is crap. I don't mean it to be but getting back into a roll is hard D;

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Rohan Posts: 132
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 :: 8 years HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Éomer :: White-tailed Eagle :: Scream Reli
All hail the outlaws
He hears her before he can see her—wafts of the warm summer breeze carrying the bubbling sounds through the trees, airy and light with the spray of water. Had he not been so close already, the Warlander would have likely moved on (moved away, content to wallow in his own solitude as of late, caught in rounds of self-inflicted torture of what-ifs and what-could-have-beens). However, given that there is only a handful of yards between himself and the stranger, he is able to recognize her scent among the balmy current of this scorching season, and discovers that she is no stranger at all.

Rohan’s slow gait diminishes to a halt, dark-rimmed ears tilting and brown nostrils curling as he angles his head in the mare’s direction. Despite his coquettish nature, the Warlander had not come to this fantasy-land in search of a woman. In fact, he had intended to pass through this strange place, set on no particular course as he has followed the simple motion of his hooves, only knowing that he had wanted to move. What will it be now? Have the fates for once smiled down upon him? Or have they set a trap of misery in the shape of womanly curves and sparkling eyes?

He has always enjoyed a dangerous gamble.

Blowing out heavily from his nostrils, the antlered stallion follows the bidding of his flesh and bones, threading half-carefully through the mass of thick trunks and hanging boughs. With his teeth gritted silently behind plush lips, memories of their last encounter flash through his mind—forever ago now, it seems—when anger (fury), weakness, and confusion had been thrown between them. It had been a chaotic encounter, one stripped of strength until he felt so utterly exposed. What would she think of him now, after seeing the skeleton of a monster behind an easy smirk and deep eyes? (Does he even care?)

Pushing through the last line of branches and blinking against the sun, his vision is opened to her—a silhouette of voluptuous curves and soft angles. Throwing caution to the wind, the Warlander steps forward, some sort of purpose (recklessness) to his movement as he comes to stand behind her. “Well aren’t you enjoying yourself,” he chuckles deeply (a thread of caution in his eyes, shame perhaps, masked so thinly by his usual charisma). “Care to share your secrets, sweetheart?” A playful smirk twists his lips, and he steps into the shallow water, half waiting for her invitation.

notes; It's okay! It's been a long time for me too...I'm rusty :3
“Speech.”
rohan
Lost souls in revelry, Running wild and running free.

@Sialia | image credits
[Image: 57c5195f31f1b_by_relibelli-db9li1z.png]
please tag Rohan in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

The creature was quiet, and while I didn't know that they had come upon me I wasn't startled. I figured I would bring some kind of attention. I was making quite the ruckus. However, when I turned to see who it was, I was surprised. I almost let the mask down, almost let him see that for a moment I was scared. But I forced the sultry smile that usually visited my features. He seemed different this time. Not so manic. But his words had still hurt. They hurt then and they hurt now.

His rumbling words are followed with a chuckle, but looking at his eyes there is something I can't quiet put my hoof on. He lets more words fall from his silken muzzle, this time in the form of a question. Secrets? Share...

He doesn't seem dangerous right now, so I decide I can let him share in my fun... Because looking at him all I can think is damn. You may be crazy but you are so lovely to look at. "Come share the water. We can have twice the fun together." And ever so slowly I lift my left front before suddenly pawing once, rather violently, and splashing water everywhere. A laugh echoes from my vocal chords, a soft thing. I watched him, Anxious for him to be closer, despite the heat.

"Speech"
Tag;; @Rohan
Words;;
Notes;; <3 Yayyyy

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!