the Rift

[PRIVATE] gossip girls

Adaeze Posts: 32
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6
ali
curiosity killed the cat . satisfaction brought it back
"And leave you alone to deal with this?" The cat asked, acting as if the very idea of leaving Kiuaji to the meeting by himself was abhorent. "I would never do such an evil thing, sweetheart." She grinnined as Aji pressed his forehead against her. "Next time, though, I do believe a sleeping potion may be in order? You know, to shorten Temby's talking time." She giggled at the thought of Tembovu falling asleep mid-drone at the next herd meeting. She'd have to remind Aji to slip him a sleeping potion.

He was quick to accept her offer of ditching the meeting and doing something more fun, but she'd never had any doubt that he wouldn't. She turned, a brow raising as he tried to appear naive. Had she not known him she might have believed he was somewhat innocent, but she knew Aji too well. "You look as innocent as a harlot!" Ada declared as she trotted after him. He elicited another sly grin from the cheetah when he told her no claws on the first date. Be gentle with me."Darling, you know as well as i do the rougher the better."

Ada easily fell into step with Kiuaji and was surprised with how comfortable and at ease she was even after going far too long without seeing him. If she ever had to pick a favorite from Dorobo, it would probably be the pretty man walking with her. They were too similar in wit, humor, and certain interests to not get along. She also adored that she could take quick little digs at him without him getting offended. He was fun.

"So what has my favorite pretty boy been doing since he made it to Helovia?" Ada asked. "I do believe I'm not up to date on the latest gossip."

"."
Adaeze
image | table style by Kiki
@Kiuaji