the Rift

[OPEN] [Unbound] I was counting on FOREVER

Paradox Posts: 23
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3 :: 5 HP: 60.0 | Buff: Novice
Smack
[Image: vdfETWj.png]
broke as hell, but blessed with beauty,

Life was a strange thing. So many different ways it could go, so many things that could actually happen. From birth til now- A LOT had changed. In just five short years she had gone from foal, to in foal, to in love, to broken hearted. She had traveled through many lands and seen what must've been a million moons. And now here she stood, the sun sinking down below the blue waters. The rhythmic lull of the push and pull of the waves on the sand. Quiet. Relaxing. Orange lids closed over ice blue ices and she inhaled deeply. Taking in the salty air, the warmth remaining from the setting sun, the breeze coming off the water. Yes, this was relaxing, but inside- a storm raged. A battle of conscience. Would she ever win? Would she defeat it?

Lashes peeled back up as she stared once more out over the horizon. What lie out there? What went undiscovered? She sighed a deep breath. She remained undiscovered currently. She had found her way into these news lands a few weeks ago, and eventually followed Seanan home to live with the Unbound. She had run up on what appeared to have been a group meeting. A chuckle escaped her white pasted lips at the thought of Seanan making such a fuss over the child. She had to agree. The safety of the child was important, and she didn't feel in needed to better. But, not her group, not her decision. Ice orbs rolled in her head at the thought of children. Would she ever feel differently? This alone time was not good for her brain. Too much time to think, too much time to remember. She forgot simple things, like where she was going or why or how she got somewhere, but she couldn't forget the tragedies.

A low snort exited her nostrils, and she shoved a charcoal dagger into the sand, sending particles sailing into the air. Kick rocks, life. Muscles geared up, rolling under a tight shiny coat, and she moved closer to the water. She needed something to do, something to intrigue her and something to spark her abilities. On the outside, Paradox came off as a bad-ass, but deep down- she needed to feel important, to feel necessary. She strolled along the waters edge, the cool water lapping at her ankles with every roll in. Audits rolled forward and her eyes scanned the wood-line on the outskirts of the beach. Maybe she would find some Unbound members here.
the kind that a rich man can't turn down
speech

ooc: ^.^
pattern belongs to subtle patterns

@ashamin @ovidius

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

The Clovenheart

Paradox had come to the right place. Ashamin's companions regarded this place with the curiosity that came with waking, and thus wandered with wide eyes. The clefts in their hooves filled with sand, and with every step they sank deeper into its comfort, were pulled closer to the shore and farther from the familiarity of the lands they’d lived so long in. Their bonded had made a habit of coming to the Endless Blue just before the sun set, for watching its brilliance stretch over the ocean in such undeniably important hues offered him a time for reflection.

Were it not for the faint image of the familiar, skull-faced mare in the distance, Ashamin might not have walked further. But he felt obligated to extend the kindness to her that had not been on display at her first encounter with the rest of the Unbound. He couldn’t help but be somewhat annoyed at Seanan for turning a welcoming party into a time to air grievances, but he wouldn’t dwell on it. Seanan had as much right as any other to voice his opinions, and Ashamin was not one to stifle such matters.

Wasn’t that why he was here, after all? Living in the wilderness, striking out as on his own as he could manage?

He shook off the thought with a snort and moved through the oncoming darkness, his long white tail waving behind him. He wore his antlered piece along his spine, and with a whisper of a command small flames lit upon their tines. It was a new power that he’d discovered in the object, and so he walked with care. Ashamin had no desire to set himself on fire, but it would be useful to light up the dark when it came.

"Beautiful sunset, isn’t it?" Ashamin called out to the mare, his dark eyes widened to take in the scene. As he moved closer his companions followed, heads lifted and nostrils flared to take in the fresh scent of the ocean and the new one of the stranger. Despite the fact that she was to be their new ally, they knew very little about her.

""

ASHAMIN
image credits

@Paradox no need to tag me, just shoot me a message on skype. Starting the spar post now!

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Smack
[Image: vdfETWj.png]

A slight pink glow emitting from the edge of the ocean was all the light that remained from the sinking sun. Muscles stopped their forward motion, her body coming to a halt. Lazily, her head turned towards the edge of the ocean, where it seemed to melt into the sky. Her blue eyes watching, taking it all in. Water from the ocean was cool, but lack its frigidity due to the heat of Tallsun sucking all cool from anything. A deep sigh parted her kissers again, she might just be alone all night. A masked face turned back toward her original destination and ears immediately perked forward. Nares flared trying to draw in the scent. It seemed....a floating fire was approaching. The minimal light from the sunset was not enough for her to make out the host of the fire. She lowered her head, ears flicking toward and behind. Muscles tensed in an effort to prepare for a fight or flight.

Beautiful, isn't it? Her body settled slightly, still keeping a soft edge. The voice sounded familiar, but still wasn't something she could put a face too. Lids squinted over eyes trying to pull together the figure the walked towards her. Soon, it was clear it was the black and white painted stallion from the meeting with Seanan. She hadn't caught his name. Hell, she hadn't caught anyone's name. She dipped her skull a little, acknowledging his as leader. Yes. It is. Her words fell short, but still held the thick, sensual coat of her tones. Gaze glanced back at the imagery he was speaking up and it made its final decent, plunging them into darkness. Luckily, the glow from his antlers offered enough light to see face to face.

Muscles tensed a little and it was all she could do to refrain from jumping when two stags appeared out of the darkness. Her eyes narrowed and audits laced back until she noticed the camaraderie that was present between the stallion and the two bucks. They were bonded. She longed for a companion of her own, to rid her of atleast some loneliness. Pulling her attention back up to the painted stallion, she spoke again. Paradox. She said with a short dip of her head. I don't believe we have officially met. Her words held a slight distance, but it was hard to pick out over the honey voice that her vocal chords produced.
speech

ooc: gawd. >.< this sucks. I'm sorry.

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

The Clovenheart

When the mare let out a little jolt of surprise, it occurred to Ashamin that this image of himself and his two companions might be intimidating to some. He caught her agreement in his cupped ears, and they swiveled to stay focused on her, but Ashamin’s attention turned also in part to the cerndyr beside them. At the touch of his gaze they stepped back, assuming an almost submissive stance. They did not wish to appear frightening, and so they settled into non-threatening poses and cast their eyes about as if the mare was not of their concern. For Rakt, this much was true, for the red cerndyr did not often find it worth his time to attend to others. Lochan, however, struggled to refrain from stealing glances at the skull faced mare. He too bore strange pale markings, and seeing them on another intrigued him. That combined with Lochan’s generally friendly personality made it harder for him to take a step back, but he obeyed Ashamin as commanded.

In time, Lochan spoke through their bond, the words hopeful and sounding vaguely prophetic. Then again, everything sounded pregnant with meaning when spoken by the mystic little eye.

"Ashamin the Clovenheart," he said in response to her name, though he remembered saying it before. Perhaps she had forgotten, or maybe he was misremembering. "No, I don’t believe we have. It’s a pleasure to meet you now, though. I’m glad to have a chance to welcome you myself," he answered her with a warm smile creeping over his features. Rakt continued to move about behind him, blissfully uncaring, but Lochan pressed his marked brow against Ashamin’s knee insistently. "These are my companions, Lochan and Rakt. I do hope they didn’t startle you," the painted buck said quietly, providing Paradox with an earnest look before gazing out once more at the sunset. Even if he preferred the night that followed, it was a beautiful sight.

""

ASHAMIN
image credits

@Paradox.

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Smack

She watched- intrigued as he spoke. The air about him was full of pride but in a sophisticated way. He was regal and patient. Strong and wise. She liked him. A smile touched her lips- he almost reminded her of her last- Magneto. A sigh parted her lips and she pulled her eyes from him. Wasn't really the best thing to compare him too. Words fell from his lips, catching her attention and pulling her from her reverie. His pleasure to finally meet her. A soft chuckle bubbled from her throat and she dipped her dial towards him. The pleasure is all mine. She words rolled fluidly off her lips. Icy orbs watched his companions intently, almost yearningly. They both seemed so connected to him- and yet all three was so different. Aside from the antlers adorning there skulls of course. He spoke again, pulling her gaze back up to meet his eyes.

Breaking their contact, she shifted her eyes back out towards where the sun had disappeared. An almost longing look masking her face. Ah, no. They are fine. Her words came out as almost a sigh before she continued. I've much to run from, so I'm always a little on edge. Something I'm working on. She let a small smile taint her white pasted lips and she offered it to the curious buck. He was rather intriguing himself. Masked similar to her with beady eyes. They follow you everywhere? The question was out before she realized it, and a shock look may have appeared on her face had she not caught herself in time. Always control your outward emotions. Something she had since learned since her love affair with Magneto. Never again would she be played that way again.

my speech

ooc: well....this sucks. I tried....
[Image: GmLmcWI.png]
Wishlist Magic and some PP allowed on Paradox, aside from death.