the Rift

[PRIVATE] x-ray vision

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra

i am a leaf on the wind

She feels like a nosey nelly all of a sudden, teal eyes growing more used to watching the herd for signs of injury or discomfort. There must be a fine line between being helpful and being annoying and unwanted, and she has, honestly, no idea where exactly that is with health issues. She was raised to listen and watch, yes, but for signs of uprising or unrest, for rumors and grudges. She was not raised to seek out the more personal details of sickness, pregnancy, or anything else.

And yet, here she is, using what she once learned to hopefully aid her now. And not just turn her into everyone’s least favorite Moon Doctor. She’d have to spend some time with Tilney and Evangeline soon, and get their take on everything. And more time with Alysanne, not that she didn’t take up enough of their now Queen’s time already. Aly was, honestly, her closest friend in this herd (and Glasglow now, she thinks they must count as friends after their last encounter). But still, so many faces were foreign to her, so many names unknown.

Feeling almost creepy (and hoping it’ll be taken in the way she means it – friendly concern), she keeps an eye on Arah as the pale mare leaves the meeting (not that she even knows the name of the mare). She watches Tilney too, wondering if there’s something between the two of them, or if they were just friends and that alone explained their proximity at the meeting. Probably the former, if she had to venture a guess, but she’s also learned not to assume.

After a moment, she leaves the dispersing crowd of the meeting behind and slips after the antlered woman. When she’s closer, she offers a friendly nicker in greeting to get the other’s attention, and then waits, not wanting to disrupt the mare either or go running in front of her. “I’m Lyanna,” she offers after another moment, and then realized she has absolutely no idea what to say here. Right. Might as well just come out and say it then. There wasn’t much of a way to be subtle, was there? And if there was, Lyanna had no idea. “Forgive the intrusion, but I noticed you seemed a bit uncomfortable during the herd meeting. I just wanted to make sure you were feeling alright.”

Yep, little bit creepy, definitely just popped a personal bubble. But she doesn’t know how else to make sure people aren’t dying on the inside. Unless she asks the Gods for x-ray vision, but that seems like crossing a line. Awkward conversations are probably better.

watch how i soar.

lyanna

@Arah (and @Tilney if Arah wants him here, of course)

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki