the Rift

[PRIVATE] my saints ;; your demons

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Sikeax,
You’re not in love.
The words take up every empty space in her head, filling every hole in every place. She’s sure of this now. Amara and her have spent such a great deal of time together in the recent weeks that she can assure herself of this. She’s managed to fit the final piece into the puzzle. Tears are sweep doing her cheeks and she can feel the beginnings of a wail striking her throat.
She lets it go. The lake is there to take it all in. Hobgoblin is twirling in the water as he listens to her, on occasion coming back around to stare and making low hums in her general direction. Comfort he can’t seem to get down despite the fact that it’s exactly what he wants to do the most.
Her words are an endless string in their heads.
I’m a monster.
“No. Sia no monster. Sia good. You good. Make Hobgoblin happy.”

She clutches a sob. It strangles her in the time that she sends with it, letting it go into the end with a procession of many siblings. The world has been crashing down for days now, or has it been months, piling into a mess of things that Hobgoblin has been assuring her that releasing them will help her move on.
But I can't make myself happy.
Sleek skin presses her into her shoulder blade, rubbing against her with the turn of his skull against the flat bone. She wishes that she could hold him and cling to him, but he's never been made for that sort of thing, and each time she attempts to embrace him, he slips through her fingers.
Like happiness does.
"Sia make self happy. Tell Monster truth. Monster coming."
Truth is a bitter slap to the face that she isn't prepared for, pushing out the last small, flightless sobs like baby birds leaving the nest from her body. Her throat aches, her eyes feel tired from the tears she's shed, and she can almost feel herself be urged to sleep underwater. Nothing can get her here. This is her safe place, free from everything.
"Sia strong. Sia be brave."
She wishes he wouldn't call her that. It doesn't fit into her head well, but it seems that he's slowly growing accustomed to addressing her as that. She watches idly as his long body sweeps away from her, rising towards pale moonlight and stars to breathe.
She'll have to join him soon enough. She can't hide from this forever.

OOC: WELL THE PAIN TRAIN HAS DOCKED INTO THE STATION AND IS HERE TO STAY.
also here goes my heart and emotions fuck me
Hobgoblin is in his leopard seal form.

talk
credits

@Amara

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed