[OPEN] better late than kicked out

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

if you could only understand, through my heart and my veins

I gave it all, I'll give it all again

--

Alysanne remembered hearing something about how, after the last meeting, Tembovu had gathered those who had not shown up and have them shovel feces over the cliff edge and ‘clean up’ the herd. While that was certainly an amusing waste of fertilizer, she wasn’t planning on going the same direction now that it was her turn to address those that had not shown. There was an entirely different task that she had in mind.

Instead of waiting near the garden, Alysanne wove through the trees until she found a central spot in the Edge. She had considered seeking them all out individually but, though she recalled some faces who were absent, she wasn’t entirely sure about some of the others. It would be safest to make a general call and take it from there, if anyone showed up. And she rather hoped they did, because the garden needed some work.

With Hemlock weaving through the dawn-lit trees around her, keeping watch, Alysanne called out - her voice clear as she called for those who had not shown their faces at the meeting.

Not that she could entirely blame them, considering how it had unfolded, but they still were supposed to show up, whatever happened, and prove that they were part of this herd. Although nervous - this being one of her first duties as queen - she remained hopeful as she waited that at least some of them might show up now and offer excuses that she’d be happy to hear.  

-- alysanne

the devoted

art by percyvelle & coding by Kyra

For those that missed the meeting! Come explain to Aly why and help her out with a task if you'd like to stay in the herd

@Viserra, @Quentin, @Entia, @Ichab, @d'Arcy

you have one week (until Aug 11) to reply
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

The call came from the new risen Queen. Any who hadn't made it to the meeting were to report to her; oh how he felt for the poor souls. Hopefully they wouldn't be pushing excrement over the clifftops as punishment; that was Arah's task last time she missed the meeting. It was not easily forgotten how much he had pleaded with Tembovu to let his best friend stay - looking back, Tilney wondered if that had ever been the kings intention. 

As he pottered around the gardens the bronze boy now wondered what it was Alysanne would task them with. In fact, Tilney had an idea or two on what the no-shows might do.
Ears pricked and nared flared, Tilney began his pacing in the direction of the call. Past firs and over streams he dashed, ready to answer his new Queen for the first time. He wasn't expecting much of a crowd, but for the no-shows to not show a second time? That was rich.
"My Queen" Tilney bellowed as he cracked through the tree line, his left foot extended in a well-practised bow. "I was present for the meeting, though, I do have an idea on how the absentees might be put to use"

"The gardens, Queen Alysanne, as you may well know have grown unruly. They do need some work though myself and the other doctors are up to our ears with herb gathering."
The golden boy stood not at her side (for he was not her equal) but perpendicular to the painted pegasi. Those who did turn up would soon face Alysanne who he was sure might be even more frightening during a scolding then the Elephantine King himself. He would serve as the bystander, a juror as the judge crooned over her persecuted.

Art by araxel @ DA

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎