the Rift

[PRIVATE] time will turn and tell [kaj]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

Hot shame boiled in her veins as she flew, her sight half-blinded by tears.  Astraeus soared ahead, doing his best to gently steer his bonded above the trees.  Lightning sparked off of him in waves; he was furious, and doing a terrible job of containing it.  Sohalia barely noticed.  She hardly knew or cared where she was going, not right now.  Away from the Dragon's Throat - that was all that really mattered.  She couldn't go home now, not like this, not when the wound was still so fresh.  Not until it had time to scab over, until she had a chance to build up her armor, to repair the carefully demolished walls that had once stood around her heart.

Besides, her children couldn't see her like this.

And so she flew, on and on, until she noticed the sound of waterfalls in the distance.  Without realizing it, she had made her way to the Hidden Falls, and though she longed to turn tail and go home, to give Gaucho no reason to doubt her faithfulness... well, faithfulness be damned.  It was abundantly clear that he no longer cared, so why should she?  With a certain level of defiance, the Transcended circled the clearing in which she had given birth to Aleta, lightning flashing in her eyes.  Fuck him.  She was sick of being so dependent on the WildFire, especially when he had never given her the same courtesy.

And she was hurt - so horribly, stupidly hurt by the fact that she was no longer his chosen mare.

"Kaj!" she shouted furiously, immediately regretting the anger that colored her vocals.  It was not, after all, meant for him, but it sure had sounded that way.  An impatient sigh slipped past her lips.  "Kaj?" she repeated, softer this time.  She didn't know why she sought him out, but he had promised her friendship, hadn't he?  And right about now, she thought she might explode if she couldn't get some of these feelings off her chest.

Astraeus landed in a tree, watching warily.  - You're a mess, - he observed cooly.  "Yes, I know, all right?" Sohalia snapped, her tone so uncharacteristically irritable that her bonded raised a brow in her mind.  Again she sighed.  "I'm sorry, okay?  I already know how you feel about this.  About him."  The wakiya's presence was comforting in her mind.  He didn't take her anger to heart, something that she was immensely grateful for.  "I just... I just need to talk."  And the zephyr understood.

"Talk talk talk."

Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...

@Kaj
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!