the Rift

[OPEN] Kaleidoscope of Colors

Syrena Posts: 207
Dragon's Throat Forger
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 hh :: 7 years
Thelxiepeia :: Royal Rougarou :: Water Kyra
Syrena
let the water take me
There is no particular rhyme or reason she ends up here. Yes, there’s water (it’s rare she goes places without water), but it’s not the part of the sea she loves here, nor is it particularly cool. Not that there’s much of anywhere that’s cool lately, though the north is at least tolerable. But the sun is brutal everywhere, so in the end, she decides she might as well go somewhere new. Which is how she ends up in the flats, everything about this place slightly disorienting. Everything blends together, and in the light of day, this place is nearly impossible. But thankfully, she’s not stupid enough to travel in the middle of the day. The sun in setting, and soon the moon and darkness will reign.

Evening is her favorite time of day. It is beautiful, the way the sky turns colors that are never consistent from day to day. In truth, it reminds her of her own useless, passive magic. It’s a beautiful magic, though nothing more than a parlor trick. In a strange way, it makes her feel better to know that even the sky and the sun, such powerful things, have a few useless tricks as well. And yet useless though they may be, how many stop to watch the kaleidoscope of colors each evening? How many are amazed by such a simple thing?

She wades into the water. In the shallows here, the water is warm, turning her legs orange and red and yellow, as if to match the sky. They are similar colors today, and she wades further into the water, turning more of her gray seal-like skin to bright, vivid colors. Despite the warm water, it is a relief from the heat here anyway, and she’s content in the moment. In the sunset and the quiet. It wouldn’t last, certainly. Somehow it never does in Helovia. But for the moment, she will enjoy it.

"words"
@Albrecht

darya87 | larfsalot
on deviantart

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Reli

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
Albrecht

The little shit is swimming - again - gliding along the surface of the shallow water with nothing but sheer bliss in his head, nose tilted up and above the water to keep his upper jaw and the tiny pits lining it dry while the rest of his body undulates back and forth to propel him forward. He weaves repeating patterns between and around the four pillars of his bondeds legs, occasionally dragging himself against one and humming some nonsensical reptilian happy song in their heads. “Come on Strom.” The stallion begs sighs, exasperation draining the words of any force. “We’ve been here for hours.” The complaint is valid and he's not even exaggerating this time. The pair have been wading for hours, the python silently, psychically wailing his displeasure every time the stallion begins to leave without him, which he’s attempted to do in desperation several times now only to return in frustration with pinned ears and stomping hooves. “What is wrong with you?"

The python stops then, looping his body around the stallions right foreleg - in consideration of his wounded left shoulder, though the snake is sure in his wordless thoughts that the grumpy old man won't acknowledge it - and begins working his way upward by grasping with one coil and pulling the others an inch at a time. The elder stands tolerant of his companions antics until the young constrictor begins rubbing his nose up and down against his dirty shoulder. “Cut it out." He chides, but the snake only increases his dramatism by dragging his entire head along the stallions shoulder blade, first one cheek and then the other.

Patience exhausted, the stallion shakes himself, dislodging his distracted companion. “God! You are so fucking WEIRD!" He bellows at the snake, ignoring the clang of indignity reverberating through their bond as his companion plummets back into the water, his tiny head breaching and spewing a few mucus-y bubbles before turning away. "Itchy." He tosses behind him through the bond, succinct and confident - and angry. The stallion blinks. “You're talking? You can talk now?" There's nothing but offended silence in answer. Pride, concern, and annoyance all swell within the stallions chest at once, but as always, his temper wins out. “You've been pantomiming all day when you can talk?! UUGH!"

The pythons anger slips, revealing mirth beneath. He is not sorry, but he is itchy and if his huffing, stomping bonded won't stay in the moisturizing relief of the water or humor his needs as a scratching post then he'll find something stationary to rub against instead. He peers out along the disorienting reflections on the water, clouded eyes struggling to make out any detail in the blobs of color all around him. He spots a greyish mass rising out of the waters level surface and heads toward it, envisioning a boulder or stumpy cypress tree, but the stallion behind him sees otherwise. He sees ears, mane, eyes. “Strom!" He calls, rushing up beside him, annoyance forgotten in a surge of instinctive protectiveness.

OOC // Strom is preparing for his first shed. @Syrena

image by mar!

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Dragon's Throat Forger
Syrena
let the water take me
It’s not like she doesn’t notice them. They are loud, and it’s obnoxious. But she pretends not to notice, staying in her place in the water with her eyes looking toward the horizon that blends to beautifully. She’s trying very hard to pretend they aren’t there, and if she tries hard enough, maybe they will go away. Maybe they don’t want company either, or maybe she’ll just look uninviting enough not to encourage them.

No such luck.

Granted, it’s not the stallion that comes at first. It’s the snake, swimming along in the water. She does look a whole lot like a rock (the parts of her not in the water, anyway), what with her slippery gray skin and rather large size. The sound of splashing her way and the name Strom (which she guesses belongs to the wayward snake) finally draws her eyes their direction. There’s a little snake moving through the water toward her, and a rather large and ugly stallion by its side. Not that she should judge large and ugly (she’s basically a seal after all, except when her skin turns colors in the water). But really, she’s judging.

His hair is in entirely the wrong place. His tail looks like it’s mostly just a string, his skin pulled taunt over his skeleton, and she can definitely see some ribs. Oh, and he’s a he, which in her book is problem number one. She sighs, somewhat audibly, before speaking. “I won’t hurt the snake. He’s quiet, at least.” Unlike you, is the obvious unspoken part of that sentence. She’s not necessarily afraid to say it aloud, it just doesn’t seem necessary.

Her expression is as deadpan as her voice, not giving away much of how she feels, though there is perhaps some annoyance evident enough. Though when her eyes find the snake, she can’t help but feel slightly amused as his antics. If they weren’t disturbing her peace and quiet, she would actually find the whole thing funny. Maybe enough to even laugh, which for her, is saying something.

"words"

darya87 | larfsalot
on deviantart

@Albrecht

Please tag in all posts
Image by Reli

Albrecht

The young python freezes as the tone of his bondeds voice washes over him, or he tries to, which turns out to be impossible for an animal lacking any air bladder or other means of remaining buoyant without movement. He begins to sink, head ducking below the surface of the water before his tube-like body jerks back into action, resurfacing and retreating to the safety of his bondeds shadow where he turns and encircles one long, knobby kneed foreleg. The stallion rolls his eyes, momentary surge of parental vigilance exhausted. "Only because you can't hear his nonsensical whirlpool of emotions." He grouches to the stranger, and as if on cue, his companion excitedly pushes a new thought into his head.

'Horse rock has scales!' He silently shouts, then more subdued, his excitement weakened by uncertainty, 'Like me?' "He likes your scales." The stallion sighs, futilely trying to shush this sudden outpouring of chatter between his ears. "I think I liked him better when he was non-verbal." The subject of his complaints ignores this, stretching and wriggling his slender body as far upward as his limited length will allow, staring forlornly up at the ridge of withers still well out of his reach. The stallions ears twitch and his face twists in annoyance, but his head turns, offering the flat surface of his skull as a platform, clearly a well rehearsed gesture the way the small python immediately arcs toward his outstretched muzzle, happily zig-zagging his way to the base of one backswept horn - a favorite resting spot.

"So what are you anyway?" His downturned mouth asks suddenly, shattering any illusions of tact or politeness the mare might have envisioned for the conversation. He doubts she has any actual relation to snakes - much to his companions disappointment - but Helovia is home to more than one brand of oddity. If all the peppermints in the world can condense into a living, breathing, freakishly jubilant stallion, who is he to say that horses - and fish or reptiles or whatever the fuck components make up this water color hybridization in front of him - can't combine into some sort of amphibious, chameleon skinned anomaly too?

OOC // @Syrena I'm sorry this took so long. I kept editing and rewriting and not being happy with the result. :P

image by mar!

Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Dragon's Throat Forger

She actually laughs at his response. Maybe socializing has actually been good for her. Maybe she’s finally learning to semi-function in society. You know, to have even some vague semblance of emotion (which would be a giant step forward on the progress ladder for her). Or, quite possibly, this is just funny enough to actually warrant emotion. Or lastly, and what’s she’s concluded is the most likely answer, Helovia is driving her insane.

Whatever the case, she does actually laugh. The sound is still pretty deadpan and mirthless though, so the effect of the laugh might fall flat. “Doesn’t matter why he’s quiet.” If she were anyone else, she’d probably have a sassy grin on her face, a flicker of mischief in her eye. But she’s not anyone else, she’s Syrena, and the comment is still as deadpan as the others. But there might be a hint of amusement in there somewhere.

“He has good taste though. I rather like my scales too,” she says at the next comment, batting away the internal wave of sadness that hits. It’s moments like those she is glad for her stony face, for the emotionless singsong of her voice. “He’s young?” It comes out as half a question, half a statement. She assumes, if he’s only just started speaking, that he’s young. She’s heard enough about companions over the years to have a vague idea how that all works. Though, obviously, she has no first hand experience.

He switches topics, and there’s no tact to the next question. Not that she cares, she doesn’t have any tact to offer in return anyway. “Why is your hair on the wrong side of your body?” she asks in return. Still, that deadpan voice, though at this point she’s managed to turn herself so she’s facing the stallion and the snake, whom seems very happy in his resting spot on the stallion’s head. She almost looks interested at this point, with those gray blue eyes at least not staring into the horizon instead of her unwanted company. “Part kelpie, part siren, part horse. Without any of the powers. Which makes me a fish, I believe.”

les words "chat chat"

Syrena

let the water take me

image credits
'

@Albrecht - no worries! I'm also not sure when Syrena decided to become sarcastic...sorry. she's so strange, lol

Please tag in all posts
Image by Reli

Albrecht

"Yes." He answers simply, watching the mares attention shift in his direction at barely more than glacial speed. Her face is smooth and unreadable, though her returned question shows some semblance of personality under that stony exterior. "It's to provide some cushion." He quips back, raising and lowering his brows in an obviously vulgar humor. "And now that you've opened the door, I must ask... is it the top half that's fish or the bottom half?" 'Mix.' His companion answers immediately, engaged by the mares earlier praise and still drawn to their similarities. 'Not half.' He asserts through their bond. 'Yes, I know.' The stallion answers inwardly, an edge of exasperation in his mental voice. 'I'll explain the joke to you when you're older.' The pythons excitement withers, embarrassed and insulted to have misunderstood something so early into his vocal stage, his comments falling silent.

One ebony ear turns toward the serpent, its owner anything but immune to his companions hurts, physical or emotional. He attempts to smooth the change in mood by asking a question on the pythons behalf, mentally prodding him not to check out of the conversation just yet. "Since you seem more qualified than I am, what does it mean when scales get itchy?" He bites his tongue just short of asking any more forthright a question, unwilling to show enough outward emotion for the snake to pose questions as blunt as, Is he sick? Should I be worried? Have I done something wrong?, but the cognitive tie between their two minds is harder to control than the things that come out of his mouth (which is truly saying something in his case) and the implication of his concern slips through, even unspoken.

'Not sick.' The python begrudgingly whispers after a time, though he acknowledges that he's about as experienced with owning scales as his fur covered bonded. 'Just dry.' "He says he feels dry, if that helps, but we've been here all day, so I don't know how that's possible." To this the python has no answer, instead focusing his attention on wringing himself around the stallions right horn, rubbing his uncomfortable surfaces against the tiny growth ridges along its length.

OOC // @Syrena

"Alby talks" 'Strom talks'

image by mar!

Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Dragon's Throat Forger
Syrena
let the water take me
It’s a shame she can’t hear the snake. She’d like him. Despite her own sarcasm, she’s doesn’t necessarily like it when directed back. At least not when the implication involves touching. Particularly that much touching. But any touching, really, is enough to set her nerves ablaze. She manages, if nothing else, not to sidestep away from him. Mostly because he's not actually moving, and it doesn't seem like he's planning to try anything. Also, she might be able to crush his skinny, bony ass if she really needed to.

Instead, her normally stony face turns withering. Which to be fair, is still a compliment, because it's an emotion. Which is more than she gives most everyone else she meets. Not that she thinks he'll take it as a compliment, because it's not like withering is a complimentary look. Even if she is vaguely amused, somewhere buried beneath her normal lack of emotion. Though really, she will absolutely murder him if he comes to close. Or run. That's a real option too, because murdering involves touching.

"Bottom half," she replies after a pause that's just a hair too long. If she had eyebrows, likely she'd raise one. Ah, but she doesn't actually have those, and so instead, her face just goes back to stony. The conversation moves on though, the stallion's attention seemingly half tuned to the snake and half to her. She's vaguely curious what conversation they are having, if any, or if there's just various emotions rolling between the two of them. Her experience with companions is, clearly, limited to only what she's been told from others.

He's asking about scales and dryness and whatnot. She's seen plenty of snakes wriggling around in the water, various amphibians looking less than pleased. After all, she's spent the better portion of her life in some body of water or another. "He's shedding,” she says without much thought. How after had she run into the skin they leave behind? Dry, papery things after they lose their body. “It’s normal, I think. Happens when he outgrows his skin. It’ll keep happening.” She’s not entirely sure if they ever stop shedding or not, though she’s pretty sure they shed their skin at least more than once. She’s never stayed in one place long enough to keep tabs on the same snake for very long though.

"words"
@Albrecht

darya87 | larfsalot
on deviantart

Please tag in all posts
Image by Reli

Albrecht

"Outgrows his skin." He repeats, eyes wide and incredulous. "That sounds... unpleasant." 'Itchy.' His companion corrects, still rubbing his nose against the tiny imperfections of his bondeds horns. He's sure that if he can just scrape the edge of one scale against them at the right angle- The stallion rolls his eyes, mentally cutting off the thought. "Of course, my mistake, itchy." He glances over to the mare, mentally backtracking in the conversation to her answer of bottom half when the voice inside his head jumps up several decibels.

'Shed!' The python shouts across their bond, his excitement actually palpable as the elders heartbeat surges in unison with his young companions. The snake moves down his bondeds face, hanging over one brow to proudly display the small flap of dry skin he's managed to pull away from his snout. "It's a start at least." His bonded comments by way of congratulation. His eyes cut to the mare again, his thoughts uninterrupted this time. "But you said he'll keep doing this? Will it be easier after the first time?" He sighs without waiting for an answer. "Of course I'd get the one that needs maintenance."

"You were supposed to be a dragon you know."
He nods his head up and down to jostle the young companion, though not enough to dislodge or truly frighten the snake. "Fearsome. Self sufficient." The python arches, hissing low in his little throat for the first time, but his bonded is unimpressed. "Oh come off it. You hug things to death."

OOC // So I'm down to one pain pill every four hours instead of two, but I'm sorry if this is still utter trash. Also, is the color difference between Alby talking and Strom talking clear enough?

image by mar!

Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Dragon's Throat Forger
Syrena
let the water take me
It is, perhaps, a strange concept to a horse that something might outgrow its skin. But Syrena has lived all over, among many scaled creatures far more often than among other horses. Living with horses and their very social nature has never been her forte though. Being stuck in Helovia, with more hairy beasts than amphibious creatures, is a trial for the seal-skinned mare. She rather likes the presence of the snake, and almost wishes she could hear the other half of the conversation that seems to be occurring between the two of them.

“Itchy would count as unpleasant, I think.” she says dryly, somehow simply making a seemingly random comment while also speaking to the snake (though he cannot understand her, perhaps through some connection with his bonded he can get the gist). It’s not long before the snake is on the move again, heading down the stallion’s face with a little piece of skin hanging off. A corner of her mouth twitches into something that could almost be considered a grin, and could certainly be considered amusement. The stallion addresses her again, asking if it gets easier. “I don’t know. Seems like it should, but I can’t say I’ve ever had the privilege of asking the wild snakes I’ve seen.”

They continue with the strange one-sided monologue, and if Syrena were the laughing type, she would actually laugh now. The stallion bobs his head, almost playfully, though she can’t tell what’s playful and what’s serious. Not just with him, but in general, because she doesn’t care quite that much. “Dragons are overrated. Snakes can be far sneakier,” she says simply. Maybe snakes hug things to death, but who expects to be killed by a hug?

"words"
@Albrecht - would never have known you are on pain meds from the post. :) and yup, I can see the font colors fine!

darya87 | larfsalot
on deviantart

Please tag in all posts
Image by Reli

Albrecht

As far as the stallion is concerned, even a speculative confirmation that shedding will be easier - and less obnoxious - in the future is a relief. Itchy is a type of uncomfortable, he concedes silently, and the snakes emotions flare with a proud I-told-you-so zeal, quickly followed by a renewed admiration for the water horse as she denounces the merit of dragons, his personal rivals, in her very next breath. The little python looks to his bonded again, reading the old stallions reaction.

In all honesty, the old black had never put much thought into the logistics of dragon keeping, only into the pleasant idea of having a personal, incorruptible body guard with its very own armory of offensive weapons. He blinks at the snake, reading thought and emotion from their bond rather than from his face or body posture, neither of which give anything away about his internal workings except in the most fervent of cases. He notes the companions quiet, impassive gaze and cocks an ear appreciatively, remembering now just how annoying some of the other Basin companions can be, the incessant squawking and squealing of the Weavers griffin coming immediately to mind. The white faced stallions dragons hadn't seemed so loud or distruptive as that, but the snobbishness of the gold one had hinted at a certain level of maintenance, and surely more than the occasional shed or weekly hunt.

"Hm." He acknowledges mildly, but the snake can hear his inner workings and takes this as a full blown admission of equality, lifting his little head to stare silent and unblinking in the mares direction, his expressionless face beaming an invisible, undying gratitude. 'Friend.' He declares inaudibly, and the stallion grins. "I guess you can count yourself among the illustrious ranks of snake besties now."

As far as sneaky goes, it's never occurred to him to use the snake to spy before, a laughable oversight considering his position in the herd, though less laughable when his aggressive avoidance of duties is taken into account. He does occasionally rely on the snakes scent and thermal mapping, his companions senses much sharper than his own, but that's always been in conjunction with his own senses, the two traveling together and overlaying their two versions of the world to make one image with more detail than either alone would yield, but to use him as an earpiece would involve their separation, something neither has pushed for yet. The python makes his home atop the stallions head and despite all his complaining, the stallion has grown accustomed to him being there. An unwelcome and embarrassing prick of anxiety intrudes on his thoughts as he imagines leaving the young companion somewhere, hidden among the branches of a tree or curled in a shallow den, to watch some private happenstance and report back to his bonded. The snakes interest peaks, eager to prove his worth by almost any means necessary, but the stallion temporizes as all parents do in the face of uncomfortable questions and unstoppable realities; Maybe when you're older.

Ooc // @Syrena

image by mar!

Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Dragon's Throat Forger
Syrena
let the water take me
There’s definitely some conversation going on that she’s not privy to. The snake and the hairy horse stare at each other for a rather long time, and she wonders if there are words across that bond or mostly just feelings. She’s not unfamiliar with companions, having been in Helovia for more years that she cares to count, but having never had one or asked specific questions, she doesn’t know what method of communication they tend to use. She’s always assumed both, but it’s not like she’d have a clue.

“I consider myself lucky then,” she says, possibly actually meaning it. There’s a hint of sincerity laced into that pretty, emotionless voice. But it never hurts to have friends in low places – literally. It doesn’t hurt to have friends in general, probably. But she wouldn’t know, because she has never had friends. That’s the thing about being a predator – you don’t need friends. But she’s not a predator now, and if she’s going to make it in this place that steal magic and doles out only tiny little bits of it, she probably needs to figure out how to make and keep friends. She’s not very friendly, as it turns out.

The silence grows between them, the water of the flats too still and quiet to break the silence. After what is definitely too long, but Syrena doesn’t care, she says. “Syrena,” half to the snake, half to the stallion. “The snake is Strom, I assume?” she adds, remembering the name yelled her direction when the snake first came her way. “Do you have a name, or should I call you Hairy?” It not clever, but it amuses her anyway, and so she sticks to it. Because she doesn’t think he said his name yet, or she simply didn’t catch it. Either way. This time around she might actually listen.

"words"

darya87 | larfsalot
on deviantart

@Albrecht - wooo, I am super slow. Sorry for the wait!

Please tag in all posts
Image by Reli

Albrecht

“Hairy is fine.” He rumbles mildly, disinterested in the common, stiffly rehearsed pleasantries of formal introductions. He much prefers to omit these mindless time wasters from conversation, jumping into a line of dialogue or interaction before the target participant can drift into habit. Even more preferable is to derail those social comforts partway through, tossing the civilized and the well-mannered types completely off their intellectual balance.

His companion, normally tolerant at the least and openly amused at the most by his bondeds antics, seems to suddenly disapprove, a shadow of annoyance dulling their bond. The young snake wants to preserve this budding friendship - he hasn’t missed the way the mare seems to speak to him, personally, and not just the old stallion when she replies, for once the groom and not the groomsman – and wishes fervently for the black to curb his cheekiness for fear of sending her away. The old stallion teases the snake mercilessly, A first crush? He mentally prods, How adorable, but yields to the serpents wish after another moment of silence. He briefly wishes that more Helovians were as comfortable with an amiable silence as the sea-mare seems to be. “But, Albrecht, if you prefer.”

He watches closely for any sign of recognition, any hint of familiarity with the name, but after the total obliviousness of the badger mare in the Threshold – and everyone currently living in the Aurora Basin - he feels his fear of discovery drastically lessening. Whatever magic chose to draw him here, and it must be magic, for no map he’s ever seen of his homeland includes Helovia, Dorobo, or any of the other faraway lands strangers speak of here - from the exile of his home has yet to draw a second time from that same continent. He remains apprehensive though, always braced for the impact.

“At any rate, I think I’m wrinkling – and not from old age.” One overgrown fore-hoof rises above the surface of the water with a grunt of effort and the old stallion examines it thoroughly after being submerged for so long. There’s no visible damage, of course, but that doesn’t prevent his look of distaste. The young python silently snarks through hyperbolic emotions and cartoon images of the two of them that water damage is the least of his worries as far as aesthetics go. If anything, the soak has done him some good in removing a layer or two of filth from his lower half. The stallion shakes himself by way of response. “Now that he’s figured out how to relieve the itchiness, I think we’ll head for drier pastures.”

OOC // @Syrena

image by mar!

Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Dragon's Throat Forger
Syrena
let the water take me
She would skip names altogether except that this place has proven them to be vaguely useful. Eventually, calling everyone “hey you,” gets confusing. And in truth, she still calls quite a number of her acquaintances “hey you” because their names are not important enough for her to remember. But his name seems like one that might be useful to know. Friends in high places, or something like that. Except she has no idea what place he holds in the world and doesn’t care. Largely, she likes the snake. And the fact that Hairy doesn’t seen off put by her usual nature.

“No, I prefer Hairy,” she says simply, tucking away his real name but planning to keep calling him Hairy forever. She might have done that even without his blessing. He has nothing to fear from her. Even if she knew his backstory, even if his name rang some bell, she wouldn’t care. Not unless he alone was responsible for the loss of her magic, and certainly, that was not his doing. He could have murdered innocent children for all she cared, truthfully.

After all, who was she to judge? She killed to live once upon a time, preying on stallions not unlike Albrecht, luring them to their demise with pretty promises in a sing song voice. So gullible. Anyone is really, when you promise them their wildest dreams. When you voice can enchant. “Are you sure it’s not old age?” she asks, her voice still deadpan though there’s a hint of amusement there. A quip. Almost. “Good luck with the itchiness,” she says, largely to the snake.

She nods her head once, but there’s no goodbye or perhaps I’ll see you around. Likely, she would. But it’s not like she’s the kind who seeks people out for friendly reunions. Instead, she simply turns her attention back to the sea, content to turn herself in a prune. Not that her skin can prune, but even if she did, she wouldn’t care.

"words"

darya87 | larfsalot
on deviantart

@Albrecht - just sort of tying this up and I can start a thread for them in the VOTG a little later?

Please tag in all posts
Image by Reli