the Rift

[PRIVATE] we could be immortals

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

V O L T E R R A
IF IT FEELS GOOD, TASTES GOOD, IT MUST BE MINE
HEROES ALWAYS GET REMEMBERED BUT YOU KNOW LEGENDS NEVER DIE

He enjoys this land. It reminds him of the first God battle; the blood, the glory. That was the first time he felt the thrill of war, the incomparable tingle of excitement, the sheer unbridled joy of inflicting pain. This is where he learned true beauty; everybody else can keep their pretty sunsets and their twinkling stars, because they are ugly stepsisters next to the feral delight of battle.

The crimson pool glimmers ominously under the weak dawn light, as if inviting unwary horses into its plunging depths. It is early in the day, but already stiflingly hot; here in the north it is marginally more bearable than the south, but the leviathan still finds himself sweating profusely. His tail swings against his muscular flanks to beat away the most persistent flies, aided by Vadir on his back who happily immolates any insects that Volterra's own ministrations fail to eliminate. She rests her massive golden body on his haunches, facing his rear end in order to better aim her torrent of flame towards any nearby flies whilst her viciously spiked tail waves dangerously close to his neck.

The stallion pauses at the water's edge, lazily musing over the odd colour of the liquid. The peace and solace is broken when Vérzés, who had been soaring above whilst jealously eyeballing his golden sister upon Volterra's back, lets out a joyous bellow and dives from a great height directly into the ruby depths of the pool with a massive splash. Droplets of water flick into the behemoth's face and he grunts irritably, although it's hard to be annoyed at the red dragon for his sheer childlike joy at swimming in water the same colour as himself. Vérzés emerges from the depths and paddles happily across the surface, propelled by his powerful tail, hardly distinguishable from the deep red backdrop.

Vadir sniffs haughtily and looks away, as though offended by the sight, whilst Volterra idly watches his crimson bonded's activities.

image credits

@Vitani

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
Vitani the Reckless

I took a longer route leaving the threadhold than I would of planned. Well to be honest I had started to follow the painted mare who I think was my adopted sister... But well, I decided against it for now. I would find her again, I hope. If not than it is not meant to be. Although one of these days I do need to go north and look for my half siblings. Would they hold it against me that I am equine? Doubtful. They are family. I smile slightly. Sarabi's speech was becoming better with time. It was hard to believe I am almost three now. Both Sarabi and I have grown so much in that time frame. We've also seen so much too. Far to much. The heat of TallSun is not helping my mood any. I have always hated the heat. The coolness of the Falls caves have always been my savior. Not this year however.

My mind goes through everything as we keep moving. Sarabi's and my own lives playing in my mind like a twisted fucked up movie. The invasion of the Falls, and the murder of my mother are the worst parts. Even Sarabi whines at the memory. I don't even know where my legs are carrying me until water splashing breaks into my thoughts. I'll go? Sarabi questions softly. No, we go. However my ever protective sister moves forward slightly ahead of me as we arrive at the Blood Falls. I can not remember if I have ever been here before, but it was obvious from the start we were not alone. A stallion, no I can't even call him a stallion. He is a beast. His body coated in ebony for the most part. My dual colored eyes can not help but take him in as I freeze. He would tower over me. Simple as that. His midnight black body is only broken up by a pure white face and two white markings on his forelegs. Say something, stop staring. But I couldn't help it. Not only is he handsome... He's also bonded twice over.

The silence was getting kind of awkward on my part, specially since I don't know if he or the creatures he's bonded to have seen me... So I choose to break the silence. "Looks like I am not the only one trying to seek relief from this heat." Smooth, oh so smooth. Not. But I gesture toward the red creature playing in the ruby red water. "Looks like that one could almost blend in." I offer with a smile. Introduce us? Sarabi prods in my mind. No. Only if he asks. I do however, ask a question. "I have never seen any creatures like your bondeds. What are they?" I assume they must be bonded, from the actions and how close they hang to the beast. They, specially the gold, seem to stay close like Sarabi does with me. Then again I could be way off.

"speech here"
Sarabi Talks

short quote
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by semper

@Volterra - sorry for the rambling <3

Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

V O L T E R R A

Unusually, it is not Volterra himself who detects the presence of the mare. Usually, he's quick to realise that a woman is nearby; his greatest weakness, his kryptonite. But today, he's more relaxed than usual - his life has settled into a relatively happy rhythm, fueled by his recent successes on the battlefield and his knowledge that he's soon to rise above his peers once the time is right for him to seize a herd. When he has so much else to focus on, he does not find himself quite as obsessed with indulging his most basic of urges. He is still quite an opportunist, and if the chance to bed a woman presents itself then he will be sure to take it, but he rarely finds time these days to go out searching for it.

No, it is Vadir - facing the opposite way to him as she lounges upon his back, lazily scorching nearby flies - who spots the approaching equine. She lifts her proud, royal head and scrutinises the mare through piercing red eyes, before transmitting an image to her mammoth bonded. He turns, a slow and cumbersome movement given his size, until his feral gaze can rest upon her. She's a pretty little thing, young like himself but most certainly a woman, with a strange dog-creature at her heels. Vadir fixes the hellhound with her piercing stare, deciding whether it is edible, before deciding it's far too hot to summon the energy to attack - besides, her belly is full from her previous hunt.

The mare speaks, and the brute's ears naturally venture forwards to scoop up her words. Is it just his imagination, or is she looking at him? He is quick to return the favour, his eyes roaming freely and shamelessly across each and every curve of her body. She remarks on Vérzés' similarity to the crimson falls behind, and the stallion releases an earth-shaking chuckle. She asks about his bondeds, and suddenly both dragons are interested; they love to hear him talk about them. "They are dragons - the most fearsome predators in all the land. As well as their claws and teeth, they have an affinity for a variety of elemental breaths, so it is wise to offer them respect at all times." He flashes a wolfish grin, and Vadir makes a sound similar to a cat's purr. "I am Volterra, who might you be?" He glances at her with evident interest.

image credits

@Vitani

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]

Vitani the Reckless

We were indeed spotted. I'm not sure by who first to be honest. I think he heard us, Sarabi seemed to think it was the golden one on his back. But the beast turns around to fully face me. He's handsome, that is for sure. I can't take my eyes off him. But not in a lustful way. After all, I have never been with anyone. No. My look is more in awe. But his size still intimidates me somewhat. But unlike probably most in my situation I didn't coward down. No. Instead I had strolled right on in with my bonded and spoken to the beast. Maybe I am just that stupid and reckless. Stupid no. Reckless, for sure. I can't help but smile a bit. I am tiny compared to him. But maybe that's why I kept going.

I had spoken, and so I moved closer and stood waiting for my answer. My ears pricked forward, curious to find out about these creatures that the beast was bonded to. He finally does speak, his voice deep and strong. Guess it kind of matches him as well. "They are dragons - the most fearsome predators in all the land. As well as their claws and teeth, they have an affinity for a variety of elemental breaths, so it is wise to offer them respect at all times." Sarabi's head tilts slightly. I nodded, taking his information in. They just over grown lizards with magic I shot her a look. I looked back just in time to see the grin from the beast before he spoke again. "I am Volterra, who might you be? Ah yes. I didn't say my name yet did I? Should I? Sarabi grumbles slightly. Ok ok. I will. "My name is Vitani." I intentionally leave out Sarabi's name. As well, he had not told the names of his dragons either.

"speech here"
Sarabi Talks

short quote

@Volterra

V O L T E R R A

He bulks up beneath her stare; his firm, battle-hardened muscles stand to attention and his piercing crimson eyes seem to glow with molten fire. A few months ago, he would have been attempting to bed her straight away, but now...he is beginning to learn the art of self-control, a slow and painful path but one that, nevertheless, he feels obliged to walk along. He is starting to realise that, perhaps, less is more when it comes to mares. Fewer women, but ones that he's closer to, that he knows, that he can add to his harem so he can keep them under his watchful eye at all times and ensure that the children they give him know him as his father from birth. Of course, he'll need the occasional fling, to keep himself sane, but he is beginning to ponder the possibility of getting to know them first.

This particular specimen is certainly intriguing. She was the one who approached him, and she seems interested in him and his companions. She steps closer, like a curious little lamb prowling ever closer to the wolf, and he watches her with interest glowing in his ruby gaze. "A pleasure to meet you, Vitani. The red dragon is Vérzés, his golden sister is Vadir." He feels a pulse of infantile displeasure coming from Vadir because he introduced her red brother before her; he snorts his amusement and studiously ignores her outraged complaints.

His gaze travels to the dog near to Vitani. It is not a dog like one he has ever seen before, so he assumes it is mythical. Unfortunately, he knows little of none-dragon companions, and he scrutinises the creature with interest. "And what of your companion? I've never seen one like it before." The hound is no dragon, but it is impressive in its own way.

image credits

@Vitani

Vitani the Reckless

It's like the longer I look at him, the bigger he seems. I am not sure if I should be scared or if he's trying to impress me or something. If he is, the idea is lost on me. After all, I have been on my own within the Falls for so long that the idea of love and family were almost lost on me now. You do not need them. Have me. I can't help but look at her again. His words break into my musings. "A pleasure to meet you, Vitani. The red dragon is Vérzés, his golden sister is Vadir." My green and blue eyes flash from one dragon to the other. The red was smaller than the gold. I figured it had to do with the colors or the gender. I'd have to ask later on. Volterra, as my beast was called was speaking again. "And what of your companion? I've never seen one like it before."

I grinned and Sarabi stood up a bit straighter. "Her name is Sarabi, and she's a hellhound. I do not know near as much as you do about them, other than they too are capable of various elemental abilities. Sarabi here controls Fire that rains from the sky." About that time the red markings along her back began to glow. NO! I screamed in her mind. The markings instantly returned to normal. Okay okay. I no show. "I am still learning new things about hellhounds every day."

I look back to Volterra, and tilt my head slightly. I am curious not just about him, but about his dragons and everything else about him. "So, where are you from? I've met others from the other herds, and you carry not a trace of any of those scents."

"speech here"
Sarabi Talks

short quote

@Volterra - sorry about the wait, and the lameness

V O L T E R R A

The beast's eyes travel to the hound as its back begins to glow, and both his dragons start to hiss warily as the air crackles with magic. But the creature doesn't release whatever power it possesses, and both red and gold allow themselves to relax into their usual easy predatory grace. They eyeball the hellhound with mingled interest and distaste, because it is not-dragon and therefore, in their eyes, inferior.

Vitani mentions his herdlessness, then, and his ears prick proudly forwards. "I am an outcast." He says it with evident pride; he enjoys the fact that he is unbound, without ties. His freedom is one of his most cherished possessions, and he is loathe to give it up...although he is rapidly beginning to think that the time for him to take a crown is growing ominously closer. His third birthday has come and gone, and he is delightfully experienced upon the field of battle. Only his mental state is holding him back from challenging, and he rather thinks his time will come soon.

But they are not thoughts he is keen to share with this mare just yet, however friendly and attractive she may be. Instead he flares his nostrils to drink in her scent, noting that is is the aroma he associates with the Falls. With Isopia. "You smell of the Falls. What is it like there?" He's interested in finding out more about her, but also in obtaining more information on the Falls, the herd which has caught his greedy eye.

image credits

@Vitani

Vitani the Reckless

"I am an outcast." My ear prick slightly. An outcast? But being an outcast was not safe.... Mother had been an outcast when... When she had been murdered before my eyes. Sarabi rubs gently against my front legs, trying to sooth me. "I always thought being an outcast... Wasn't safe." My voice threatens to give away my emotions underneath. But I barely know my beast. Wait, did I just call him mine? He's not mine, yet. Sarabi gives me a funny look. What is happening? Why am I thinking of linking myself to anyone else other than my bonded?

Mentally I shake my head to clear my thoughts. After all. Sarabi is all the family I need. "You smell of the Falls. What is it like there?" He asked about the Falls and I have to smile. "I have lived there all my life. I watched the current leadership take over while my parents fought to stop them. So for me, the Falls is both bitter and sweet to call home." Had I really just said that? I had bared a part of me, that well, no one else knows. Sarabi stares at me. I look way, thinking of walking away. Why had I told him that? Why?

My mind races back over everything. The Falls invasion, my mother's murder, my father's disappearance, my harsh words with the Falls Champion Ktulu... So much, bad had happened. I don't remember the good anymore. Would I ever be able to remember the good? That is, if I even deserve it.

"speech here"
Sarabi Talks

short quote

@Volterra

V O L T E R R A

His wolfish grin widens at her first words, whilst his tail flickers idly behind him. "It is only unsafe if you are unprepared for the toils it entails. I have grown up as an outcast; I know nothing else, and my mother taught me how to survive from a very young age. Without a herd to protect you, you have to learn to protect yourself. Adapt, or die." Not the most glamorous description of roguehood, but it is completely true. Being an outcast isn't easy, and it takes a certain type of character to be able to survive without a herd behind them. The leviathan prides himself of being one of those rare few, and he has survived to the grand old age of three without any life-threatening incidents.

His eyes lazily roam across her; she looks strong and sturdy enough, so he is fairly sure she would be able to survive in the wilderness. Perhaps he should try and lure her away from her herd, to live with him as part of his harem....But he is getting ahead of himself. A collector he may be, but he has received no signs that this mare actually wants to be collected. He has his plans in mind, and they will require loyal followers. Yet there is no ulterior motives behind his genuine interest in this quirky little mare, and he listens to her description of her home with rapt attention.

It is interesting that the Falls' leaders took their crown by battle - that must mean they are good at it, which will make it all the harder for Volterra to seize control. But, he reasons, this is why he has trained so hard since he turned two - so he can fight for the throne he desires. It will not be easy, but war shouldn't be. "Your parents fought against the current leaders? Did the leaders not chase them from their lands once their invasion was complete? The young stallion is interested; if it was him, he would have chased out every single horse who fought against him, but perhaps this is too....harsh. Perhaps forgiveness, and welcoming one's vanquished foes into your ranks, is the way to run a successful herd. These are all things the beast needs to learn if he is to be a good leader.

image credits

@Vitani

Vitani the Reckless

"It is only unsafe if you are unprepared for the toils it entails. I have grown up as an outcast; I know nothing else, and my mother taught me how to survive from a very young age. Without a herd to protect you, you have to learn to protect yourself. Adapt, or die." I listen as he speaks, and I want to flinch. I should of been raised by Mother in the wilderness. But I had not run with her. I should of, but I didn't. I had stayed like the traitor I was. I think I am one of only a handful who had stayed. Everyone else had left when given the chance. I had stayed. I had asked for everything I had got. Did not.

But, maybe... Just maybe Volterra could teach me? I take a step forward, and then halt suddenly. Who's to say he would want me? I'm small, stocky, sturdy, and have Sarabi at my side. I'd protect you until my last breath. May it never come to that. But having someone to protect me would be nice. The herd hadn't even protected me when that asshole of a stallion had taken the Earth God Feather that my Mother had given me. I could of protected myself. But I wasn't able to cause the herd was supposed to protect me.

"Your parents fought against the current leaders? Did the leaders not chase them from their lands once their invasion was complete?" I look away at these words. But then look back to him and step in closer again. "They gave us a choice. Most did leave... I, thinking that my parents would come back to find me stayed."

"speech here"
Sarabi Talks

short quote

@Volterra

V O L T E R R A

She steps closer, and the goliath eyes her with interest. She's either brave or foolish to so brazenly approach a stranger in the forest, but he's inclined to go with the former. He remains standing; stoic, strong, a tower of blackened muscle and masculine brawn. It is...unusual for him to not already be attempting to bed this mare, but now he is older he has realised that the thrill is in the chase rather than the capture. The release itself is so quick - it's the buildup that really gets the blood going. After so long of being a take it, leave sort of man, Volterra is finally realising the joys of delayed gratification.

In addition, he is truly keen to get to know his women before he allows them to bear his children. So far, his choice of mothers has not been the best, and with the plans he has in mind he needs faithful wives, not one-night-stands. So if this mare is to fit that criteria, he is determined to get to know her first. In a way, he likes this better, as it stimulates his brain as well as his body. It will work out better in the long run, too, having loyal women and friends rather than pointless lays.

The giant's ears pivot forwards as she speaks again. "They never returned?" The thought makes his blood itch - how could a parent simply abandon their child? Of course, Volterra himself could be considered guilty of this, but his crimes were borne of ignorance, not a true desire to leave the products of his loins behind. Now he knows them, it would be unthinkable for him to abandon them.

image credits

@Vitani

Vitani the Reckless

"They never returned?" Sarabi pads off to the red water as he speaks. That is the only thing he says at the moment. I take a deep breath. This will be the first time I really speak of my parents to anyone. I haven't allowed myself to give this information out. But how am I supposed to be anyone's friend if I do not give out the very information that could hurt me. "My Father never returned. My mother was murdered in the Meadow." The pain in my voice, well there was simply no hiding it. "I watched her die, right in front of the murderer..."

At this point I take a few steps backward. I want to flee from everything. To run from this beast that I have allowed to see the fragile side of me. From his dragons that I admire. Hell even from the Falls, even if it is the only place I have ever known. I am sheltered, and I know it. But even being sheltered I had experienced so much. The invasion, my father leaving, my mother's murder, the Earth God feather stolen from me as I slept. The list could go on and on.

Sarabi moves back to me, feeling the range of my emotions. She looks to Volterra, her eyes trying to beg him to do something. My bonded couldn't handle me on her own anymore. Quickly I try to put up my strong front. To block it all away. I can't let anyone in. They only leave....

"speech here"
Sarabi Talks

short quote

@Volterra

V O L T E R R A

She speaks; her words reveal that her mother was killed in front of her. For a moment the goliath's stomach clenches, imagining the scene. He abhors the murder of children, but to slaughter a mother in front of a child...it is almost as bad, especially if the foal would be condemned to death as well due to lack of milk. "That sounds...horrific." The act of killing is not a pretty one, this he knows. To watching eyes, it must seem disgusting, terrifying. If that watcher is a mere child...it hardly bears thinking about.

He thinks that perhaps he should offer sympathy, but he still hardly knows this woman and has not yet judged whether she is the sort who mistakes sympathy for pity, and who would not appreciate such a thing. So he says nothing, although the expression of disgust in his eyes shows what he thinks of those who would kill the mother of a young child without good reason.

She steps backwards, and the stallion watches her with interest. She appears...almost concerned about the fact she has revealed so much to him, which he can understand. Although he wears many of his emotions on his sleeve - such as his anger - he also keeps several of them hidden within, smothered from the world. He loathes the idea of displaying any perceived weakness. "Do not be ashamed of your grief, Vitani. You witnessed something that no child should ever have to see, yet you survived it and have grown to adulthood. You should be proud." It's odd to feel his lips forming such a compliment towards a complete stranger, yet he knows weaker creatures would have crumbled after seeing such a thing. Hell, seeing his mother captured had almost driven him to madness - he cannot imagine how he would have coped seeing her killed.

He pauses for a moment before allowing his crimson gaze to cloud over with anger. "If it was me, however....then I would have made it my life's ambition to hunt down and slay my mother's killer. I confess it would not have been the healthiest course of action, but it would have made me feel better." At heart, Volterra is deeply and uncontrollably vengeful; an eye for an eye.

image credits

@Vitani

Vitani the Reckless

"That sounds...horrific." I speak almost at once after him. "It was." My voice is flat, desperately trying to hold in my emotions. "It was worse, having magic flowing in my veins, but being unable to save her." I only had my defensive magic at that point. Not my healing magic. Maybe if I had that, I could of.... Maybe, just maybe. As I step back, I can feel his gaze on me. He's watching every move I make now. I can not tell if it's out of interest, or some other reason. He speaks finally. "Do not be ashamed of your grief, Vitani. You witnessed something that no child should ever have to see, yet you survived it and have grown to adulthood. You should be proud." Without hesitation I speak again. "My grief is my weakness. To allow anyone see me weak.... It's unacceptable."

I hold my head higher now, trying to look strong. Sarabi moves about around us, watching close to see if he was going to do me harm or anything. "If it was me, however....then I would have made it my life's ambition to hunt down and slay my mother's killer. I confess it would not have been the healthiest course of action, but it would have made me feel better." His words catch my attention. I had thought of that of course. But being as small as I am, I have not had the chance. Not to mention, I have yet to see that demon murderer since. Sarabi's markings glow slightly at the thought. I'd burn him alive, if given the chance. I know. If we ever get the chance. I look back to those haunting red eyes before speaking again. "I have nothing more than his description. No name, no home, nothing else."

If only. If only I got the chance. I would become a murderer myself in the memory of my mother. I know that would not be what she would want. But he was right. It would make me feel better. I wouldn't feel like my life was a waste. "I can not speak well of the current leadership of the Falls. As they also allowed something very dear to me, to be taken as I slept..They did nothing to stop him.. I found out later one lead knew the asshole.. They looked alike, so I question if they are family..." This was only the second time I have spoken of the loss of my mother's Earth God feather. Someday, I will get it back. Somehow.

"speech here"
Sarabi Talks

short quote

@Volterra

V O L T E R R A

"You have magic?" As Volterra knows, a traumatic event can sometimes be enough to trigger magic buried deep within; he discovered his own powers only when he thought his dragon was about to die. The mare adds that grief is weakness, and at heart the beast is inclined to agree. Any 'soft' emotions like grief, sympathy, empathy are considered weaknesses by the blackened goliath - they involve depth of feeling, vulnerability, that he finds difficult. "Grief can make you weak, but it can also make you strong. If you met your mother's killer, her memory would undoubtedly fuel your blows and help you take them down." To Volterra, sorrow - like so many other emotions - is a catalyst to anger...and when he's angry, he is nigh on invincible.

She goes on to reveal something interesting - a lack of faith in the current Falls leadership. The stallion listens intently, his ears pivoted eagerly towards her in the search for any information that he can possibly glean about his future opponents. Even his dragons lean forwards to try and capture this potentially valuable information, their tails swaying like armoured vines from side to side as they twitch their proud skulls to listen. Vitani tells him that one of the leaders did not stop a thief because they knew him - Volterra, who already has a very low opinion of sleuths, thinks this quite abhorrent. To steal something whilst your foe slept, so they had no chance to defend themselves? Such cowardice! And for the leader to turn a blind eye....it is concerning indeed.

But the beast has a suggestion, one that could benefit himself and the creation of his harem. "Perhaps you should leave," he rumbles, fixing her with his crimson gaze. "As an outcast, you have free rein to protect your own belongings as you see fit." He couldn't imagine having to rely on somebody else to defend him; he is quite capable of that by himself.

image credits

@Vitani do you want to wrap this thread up soonish and have a more up to date one with them? ^^

Vitani the Reckless

"You have magic?" He questions and I can not help but grin. "Yes I do. Watch this." I pick a place a good distance off from us, as I don't want to chance harming myself or my new friend and his companions. I focus carefully, pressing the wind and water together into a small spinning storm. Sarabi looks from me to the beast as I show a taste of my first magic. The second was not as easy to show. The winds picked up as the storm revolved around until even my mane and tail felt like they were being tugged at. A smile lit up my face, the joy in my face reaching my dual colored eyes, which was something that had not happened for a long time.

"I can't make very big ones, but big enough if needed." I speak softly. Just as suddenly as I had made it raise, I let the storm die down. I turn back to the beast. My mind wonders idly if I could be the beauty to his beast.... But that would require me to be a beauty to begin with. "I can also heal, but you'd have to be injured for me to show you. I could of saved my mother if I had known of that magic.." And just like that the conversation turns back to my mother. How had I been able to do that? Mentally I am kicking myself. "Grief can make you weak, but it can also make you strong. If you met your mother's killer, her memory would undoubtedly fuel your blows and help you take them down." I nodded, imagining the rage combined with the storm that I could control.

I no sooner had given up my lack of belief in the leadership of my herd than he suggested something I have been pondering for a while now. "Perhaps you should leave," His voice makes me want to swoon, as my gaze locks with his crimson eyes. "As an outcast, you have free rein to protect your own belongings as you see fit." I merely nodded, thinking. He is right. We leave, we protect ourselves. Maybe, just maybe we can get our feather back.... "I hope to see you again Volterra... You have given me quiet a bit to think about." With that we move off as one back towards the Falls. I have a few things to collect before departing, if that is what I decide.

"speech here"
Sarabi Talks

short quote

@Volterra - Yes to the updated thread, do you want to start or shall I?