the Rift

[OPEN] IX- Deceit {[Healer]}

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy
-This post contains mention of triggering content and has crude language. Though it is more mild than Cal's usual posts-

HE was bad..I mean...In a bad way. He'd never admit to being "bad". He'd made it about halfway to the Edge before the adrenaline had ebbed enough to make him truly feel the agony of ripped muscles, torn tendons, and bleeding flesh. By the time he actually set foot on his lovely home soil he ha was pretty sure he had only a few minutes before he was going to pass out. Blood, both his and the fucking "prey's", matted his mane, hide, and legs. Oh yeah, his legs were swollen as fuck. He might as well be a god damned fatass pony with as lumpy as his body was at this point. Shit, even his dick was swollen thanks to that cut he'd received so close to it. Pain rips through his legs as he steps, fresh blood squelching out of his wounds with each step. He stumbled and screamed bloody murder, unable to hold it back any longer. He was weak, he wasn't good enough anymore. How could he have let this happen? He should have fought harder. He should have been more powerful than he'd been. This had all happened because he'd let Rexanna get to him. He'd let seeing her and her anger fuck him up. Mare's were always doing horrible things to him. He could try to be nice all he wanted, but eventually they were all just evil bitches anyways. He was innocent in every case. Their demon words always twisted situations around to favor their frail little bodies. (Nevermind the stallions used to do the worst of things to him)

What was he going to say to the healer who showed up? That he'd tried to rape and torture someone but they'd gotten the best of him on his way out? Not that he had, he'd been forced into it. Regardless of the reasons, he was pretty sure that wouldn't go over well. He also felt like, due to his size and strength, it would probably be a bad idea to mention it had been a mare to cause such damages. The Elephant King would likely instantly demote him for that one. Mares were, generally, the weaker sex after all. His vision begins to do more alarming things now and panic overtakes him. He croaks out a bellowing and painfully dry sound.

"H-Hel-p. Help!" His throat was far too dry and the blood was far too much. It was just like his guilt for having tried to do something he'd been actively trying to cease. He should have known better. But he couldn't stop. He couldn't think. Not when he was so vulnerable as he'd been. These thoughts were not wholly realized, and it wasn't just the pain that had him groaning loudly at the moment. It was his denial.

OOC: He's a fillet-o-fish on his neck and face, his legs are fairly battered, and he's got an extremely deep/swolled gash around his nether regions but not on them. I think I'd prefer to get that the most healed up and then the rest to the best of what is available/possible. xD Feel free to screw with him if so deemed. He will need to be healed at -some- point though. lol Ali volunteered Eva for healing first but if she can't make it to post/is absent then someone else can. <33

@Evangeline

Coding by Tamme, Customization by Goatfairy, Stock by Vic1230@flickr

WARNING:
Calstron is a dark character that often utilizes curse words and his posts may contain triggering content.  PG-13, not PG

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

Delicate hooves picked her movements through worlds edge. She finally had her foal, and it felt wonderful to be able to move freely once again. Rose gold sides had returned to their feminine figure, and there was barley any proof of the pregnancy. Long cream tresses gently picked up the soft warm wind blowing past her for a moment. It was a relief to the hot never ending muggy weather of the Edge. Tin stayed close to the mare mimicking her steps with his cloven hooves. Green eyes narrowed as he saw a figure moving in the lands in front of them. His heavy antlered skull turned to look at Raeden as they both came to a halt. The pair stood there like a ghostly couple. White tresses blanketed the two in the heavy breeze that found its way to them. Teal orbs watched for a moment before moving her body. The stench of blood was prevalent and reeking through the air. Its iron tang filled her maw causing the golden creature to snort. Her nostrils tried to expel the foul air, but it did not help. Pungent odder swirled around the two once again. "Dear god.... you think we should go investigate Tin?." The deer looked to his bonded and nodded as they took a step forward.

Cream hooves moved closer and closer. The stench grew stronger in her nose, and the only thing she could smell was the metallic substance. Teal eyes widened when the guttural rumble screaming for help echoed through the woods. The sound was something she could never un-hear. It sounded like the cry you would hear in your worst nightmare. It was dry and begging for its life. The mare broke into a canter traveling faster and faster until she saw him. He was mangled with skin hanging from him, blood dripped to the ground in pools. She was frozen in shock and fear. Tin finally came to a halt next to her and green eyes looked worried to the mare. Raeden could not believe it was Ron. His heavy masculine body stood in front of her looking like a blood bath. Questions swirled around her perfect skull as she stood in shock, un-able to move. "Whaa... What, what happened Ron?!." Panic filled her voice as her stiffened body finally broke free. She ran to him to comfort the beast. Her soft maw pushed against the wound on his neck to help stop the bleeding. The crimson liquid ran like a warm river over her perfect rose gold maw. "HELP I NEED A MOON DOCTOR NOW!!! PLEASE ANYONE!."Her terrified voice rang through the air. "Tin go find help now!." Teal eyes turned desperate to the deer as he took off through the woods. "It's going to be okay ron.. ." Her voice was softer but panic still threaded each word. She closed her teal eyes and focused her energy into making his wounds pure. With a bright flash of light she opened her silver flecked eyes again. The scent of fresh rain filled the air between the two. "That wont stop the bleeding, but hopefully it took all the infection out of your body. How do you feel?." She spoke softly pushing against his neck still. Her face dripped with his blood, and mixed emotions swirled in her mind.
"Talk."
raeden
Love is just a word that boys use
to manipulate girls

image | coding

@Calstron

Magic used ::
:: [ Magic: LightxSpark | Cornea discharge from horn can purify a creature or environment of infection ]
:: [ Restrictions | May only use 5 times a month ]

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
tilney
there is more to this life
Blood; it was not a scent that was easily forgotten and certainly wasn't hard to recognise. On the air it hung, seeping through trees - as did the cries that accompanied it. Such a malicious scent; so much so that it aroused the Doctor from his sleep. Glancing to his pearly daughter and beloved Arah, the man sighed with relief when he was sure it was not their blood that was lurking on the air.
The flaxen physician emerged from his home tree, nose turned in the direction of the cries. He had heard this voice looming about their western home before. He daren't stop to ponder though; Tilney reached for his lantern and hooked it onto his antlers so he would see everything before him as if it was day. He galloped with elven precision, darting between trees and dashing over dense shrub. Along the way he gathered what he would need - there was no time to pass by the gardens. Filling his mouth with an overwhelming amount of cedar leaves and fir needles, The stag made his way to the scene.

A pegasus, flightless and writhing lay on the earth while a unicorn did her best to tend to him with what she could. Tilney was already chewing on the vile douglas fir, preparing a local anaesthetic paste that would numb the stags wounds - the cedar would be next; an antiseptic to clean the wounds. Then and only then would Tilney use the power of mother moon and her gift of healing to heal this man.  Crooning over the patient, Tilney noticed something quite peculiar about him. Hair like snow and a coat not dissimilar from the blood that ran from his wounds. Black striped wings and legs...
This was Calstron.

The bronze man took a step back, his eyes transfixed on the vermillion mess before him. How could he be here? Under The Elephant Kings nose? Surely the King knew of this man's crimes, knew of what he did to dear Rexanna. Tilney would assume that he was here without Tembovu knowing of his tresspasses - what trouble had he caused to get him in this state? Had he attempted some other kind of vile deed and failed?
"Are you Calstron?" The bronze man growled with the most fearsome tone he had ever spoken with. Really, He had no doubt about it. This was him, exactly how he'd imagined and exactly as was described.

For the first time Tilney found himself questioning whether he should be treating such a vile creature, and he never ever thought it would come to that. He was a Moon Doctor, a physician. He swore to protect, never to harm. Would he be failing that if he was to heal this man? Or would he fail it if he did? Tilney stood in thought, casting his eyes away when his loved ones came to mind. Arah, Glasgow, Ultima. 
Maude.
If anything like what happened to his friend the lady Rexanna happened to his Maude he would go insane with guilt, and Calstrons victims were all someone's daughters too. 
Spitting the anaesthetic paste from his mouth, Tilney shook his head. Brows knitted and heart thumping. The Doctor glared down past his scrunched, infuriated nostrils and bellowed;
 "I will not treat you."

mockingale@DA

dun dun DUUUUUUN

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali
Evangeline & Tallis
A cry for help was never one that Evangeline ignored no matter how busy she was or how it inconvenienced her. She was a Moon Doctor, her job was to heal anyone that needed healing and that was what she did. She'd been tending to the garden and Tallis was flying overhead when she first heard the shouts. Her head lifted, ears strained forward. The voice sounded panicked, absolutely terrified and it pulled Evangeline from the garden. "Find her, Tallis." She said and the dragon was off, his wings carrying his lithe body through the trees while she followed in his wake.

Images flickered into Eva's mind as the dragon came upon a mare and injured stallion. The severity of his wounds made Evangeline frown and she moved faster through the forest, eager to get there and staunch the flow of blood that ran from his wounds. "Tilney here." The dragon informed her, but Eva didn't slow. She knew that Tilney was more than capable of handling Calstron's wounds, but if he needed help she wanted to be there.

As Tilney stopped before the pair Talis landed upon the other healer's back, a sign that Evangeline was not far. His dark eyes studied the other stallion, his scaled head tilting as he took in the wounds and continued to relay more information back to his bonded. Maybe it was a good thing that she was coming along with Tilney.

"I will not treat you."

The orange mare broke into the gathering as Tilney bellowed denial at the winged stallion and she stopped short and snorted sharply. "What?!" She snapped at Tilney, unable to believe that she'd heard a fellow Moon Doctor deny healing to a member of their own herd. "You won't heal him?" Disbelief continued to color her voice. "You don't have a choice Tilney. You're a Moon Doctor, your job is to heal!" They didn't have the privilege to pick and choose, they just did and they were supposed to find comfort in the knowledge that they helped others.

"If you deny him the right to be healed then you might as well forfeit your title as Moon Doctor!" She stepped toward Calstron, the magic that was bestowed upon her as a Moon Doctor sought out the worst of his wounds. Her eyes flickered over to Raeden. "Are you okay?" She asked the other mare because she saw no wounds on her and little blood aside from what was on her face. "What happened?"

ooc://
using her rank magic to heal calstron's wounds. you can decide which ones get healed first 

World's Edge Protector
Goatfairy

HER voice finds him and rips his soul from the depths of hell where he'd begun to take his place. They may be screams of terror but to him it was a song of joy that he might not be wholly lost to hell. She's strong and firm as she purifies him of his sins with the most blindingly bright light he'd ever seen. He is thankful for her blessing. But Raeden's fear for his life was the mirror image of his fear of what he'd done. What if that mare dies? What if she was already dead? Fucking hell why had she tripped...Why? Why? Why? He'd not done something that atrocious since entering this place and he hadn't even wanted to be that bad to begin with. Karma, the gods, God...they had punished him for his transgressions on his new start where no one knew his past. Fuck them. No, fuck him. Ugh, fuck it all.

Somewhere in his process of silent nodding to Raeden the strangest Stag-Stud showed up. Ron can't remember if he's met him before but the thing utters his name. How fitting that the messenger of the place from down under come bearing the light of heaven to better point out the evil ones with. His throat is dry as he throws his best face of legitimate shock and confusion on his mask."W-what are you-"But he doesn't get to finish his words, thank the gods, for he's not sure how well he'd have pulled it all off right now. His secondary savior is yet another creamy colored mare, this one without a horn, who hisses pure fury at the Stag-Stud. The blood knight can't nods affirmatively at her kindness....Wait, was this stud a healer as well? What the fuck? What the devil was going on? Oh well, at least the mare was getting to work on him. The dread question came but he flowed over it with grace, believing every word as he said it,"I-I was out patrolling and working on some stealth methods in the Wildlands when I was attacked by a strange, antlered stallion. Not this one."  He nods at the Stag-Stud asshole who had used his real name,"But another who smelled of no land in particular. The horse fell in attacking me and raked their points on my neck as they went. Not my finer sparring moment but I do say that they probably ended up worse off than me in the end."

He feels the swelling near his balls go down considerably and then the bleeding on his neck stop, finally, which gives him great relief....and, of course, allows him to affect the best of masculine appearances. Oh, don't mind me, says his posture. I'm bearing this all quite well comes from his smile. Thanks for the healing keep that going speaks the closing of his eyes. But what they can't see is what he says inside. Please no one look me too square in the eye and ask me more questions, not because I don't think I could answer them myself, but because you don't want to know the truth and my lies are always so much sweeter. Please don't push me. My skull is a mixture of tar and gasoline ready to be lit afire.

OOC: Trash post is trash but its up and I am so sorry for the delay on my own thread. =(

@Raeden

WARNING:
Calstron is a dark character that often utilizes curse words and his posts may contain triggering content.  PG-13, not PG

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

His blood covered her. She selflessly did all she could for him, a man she did not know much about, but that did not matter. Nothing in the world mattered except for him.Why did she feel this way about a man who was a shadow. He was dark and tormented, his soul almost felt broken to her. His chest may have roared with laughter, but his eyes were dead. Ron was a mystery, and maybe that is what she loved. The girl had a thing for men who had problems. If only she knew how deep his lies dug into the vault of horrors. Vindictive, nefarious, pure evil rooted in this hollow shell. The man did not have a soul, but she did not know any better. She was only ever given love and compassion from others. Raeden never met true evil, she never knew the signs to look for. All she knew is she felt a connection to Ron, there was something between them. "Did that help at all?." Concern filled her voice as she pressed her skull against his wounds.

Reality felt shattered when the help she called for finally came. The antlered man stood there, and he just watched. He watched her become covered in Ron's blood. He watched another herd member suffer in pain. He did NOTHING. He refused to help. He let them both suffer. No compassion, no love, just a blank stare. Are you Calstron The words were muttered from the man. Babbling, fumbling, and searching for words. Then her blood drenched face looked to the antlered man. "What the fuck are you doing!? Heal Him!." Her words were sharp and they threatened the moon doctor. Nothing helped, he refused to treat Calstron Tin shook his head and his companions emotions flooded his body. Anger, pain, depict, and revenge were just some emotions he picked up on.

Blood dripped from her buttermilk face as she lifted her head to the man. Silver flecks burned in her eyes, and her voice was shallow. A new evil roared from her chest. First a soft shallow sound "How Dare you..." Then it roared louder "How DARE YOU!! May the god's strike you dead! You are Suppose to HEAL!!" Angered ripped and rampaged through her feminine form. For a moment she forgot about how bad Ron's injuries were, and her full attention was pounding down on the antlered man. Her bloodied skull lowered and she leaped forward. Her sharpened horn pointed at him, it was a deadly warning. If he moved her horn would not strike him, but if he remained still; that would be a different story.

She did not realize another had showed up to the chaos. She scorned the man, but Raeden was taking matters into her own hands. When her front hooves hit the ground her bloodied head turned to look at the mare. She was a moon doctor, and she did her JOB. A soft smile fell upon her jaw as she started to return over to Ron and the mare. "Are you okay now? Oh! and thank you Ma'am.It still gives me comfort to know that two moon doctors can do their job unlike someone." Glaring at the antlered man her drying blood drenched head turned to Ron. She listened and shook her head.
"I will find him..... ." Her voice was shallow as she looked to Tin. "Well you can always practice stealthing here. I am always open to help." She tried to smile, she tried to forget the trauma of what just happened. It was hard though...
raeden
Love is just a word that boys use
to manipulate girls

image | coding

@Calstron @Tilney @Evangeline

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
tilney
there is more to this life
Were murderers born murderers? The worst Tilney had ever known had always been bad; therefore was it there fault? Was evilness a disease? If it was it clearly was not treatable with any amount of medicine or magic, not even love it seemed. All Tilney knew was that this was a horrid man; one who lived a life of savagery and chaos. A life ruled by stained emotion, bloody thoughts and ink black words.
Surely it would be a disservice to the herd to let this man exist among them. This nation was one of the biggest in Helovia, the population being mostly mares. It couldn't be right to let him loose among the populace, he was a common criminal.

He recognised Readen, a sneak among the council he didn't recall ever interacting with - the only thing he knew about her was her name. The flaxen image of The Pure also soon came into view.

Perhaps Tilney should of anticipated the volley of abuse he received. Evangeline was at least sensical, though the other childlike doe in attendance gave most of the attack. The flaxen man could understand Evangeline's words and so just cast his gaze her way, mouth knotted seriously as if to tell her that it wasn't just because he didn't feel like it or didn't want to, he had a very good reason not to heal this stallion.
When the parry continued the physician jerked his nose in the direction of the bickering unicorn and gave a gruff snort "Hush your curses woman! If you think I have simply decided not to heal this man for no reason at all you are gravely mistaken!"
Her yapping damn near hurt his ears, so he fiercely snapped back. How could they think there was no method to his madness?

"Evangeline, Readen," Tilney looked from the other physician present and then down to the squirming mess on the forest floor, and then to the barking sleuth. "It is my DUTY to cater for the herds wellbeing!" he boomed in an attempt to drown out this rubbish he was hearing about what he was supposed to do and 'may the gods strike him down'.
Tilney had begun to circle the man, examining the wounds.
"I know this man in a way," his voice was slightly sad "I know what he did to my friend Rexanna at least"

"To heal him and set him loose among our mares and children would do a great disservice to the herd. His transgressions are vulgar, it would be ungentlemanly of me to describe such horrors in front of two ladies such as yourselves. I can tell you that his crimes were not victimless to say the least."
"They were the worst kind - of the flesh and the heart."

The doctor turned on his haunches to face the bloodied brute, looking into his stoney eyes. Summoning the mist and smoke, Tilney watched as the power granted to him by the goddess of the moon began to heal the broken man one nick at a time.
"You will leave here" the chestnut grumbled.
While he believed in answering for your crimes,
Tilney believed in second chances too.

mockingale@DA

@Evangeline

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali
Evangeline & Tallis
All hell seemed to break loose rather quickly and Evangeline found herself growing infuriated with the unicorn mare's antics along with Tilney's prior refusal to heal a member of their herd. While she'd set to work healing Calstron Tallis had been watching what was unfolding around them and keeping his bonded well informed. Her ears were flat against her head, her expression set in a scowl as she finally turned on the ranting unicorn, but it  was only after Tallis swooped down from above to shove Tilney away from Raeden's horn. "That is ENOUGH!" She shouted at the girl. "You have NO. RIGHT. whatsoever to threaten physical harm on another member of this herd!" She couldn't believe it. Of all the stupid things someone could do, trying to physically harm one of their moon doctors had to be the stupidest. "Rest assured, had you actually caused him harm, or my dragon I would make the rest of your time in Helovia an utter nightmare. Stop acting like a spoiled child and GROW UP!"

Tilney spoke up to partially defend himself, but Evangeline was no longer worried about his refusal to heal the injured stallion. She was more concerned with the reaction that the mare had had over it. "You're not always going to get what you want, sweetheart." Eva said, her words clipped and her tone bitter. "Acting that way does you nor anyone else around you any good at all. I could still be healing him, but instead I'm dealing with you."

She looked to Tilney again, as he spoke of prior transgressions that the injured man had and she sighed. "It doesn't matter what he's done before." She disagreed. "What matters is that he is a member of this herd and we are supposed to make sure all members are healthy... whether or not they deserve it is not up to us to decide. He'll answer for his crimes when the time comes, but it'll not be here and now. We are not executioners." Her tone had grown calmer as she spoke to the other Moon Doctor, knowing full well that he would understand what she was saying.

The other Moon Doctor seemed to accept what she said and she turned to watch as he summoned their shared rank magic and began to heal the pegasus. She remained silent as the man grumbled to the other that he would leave. She didn't care what he told him, honestly, as long as he did the job that he'd been chosen to do. He emerald gaze traveled to the other mare. "His wounds are not life threatening." She said, her voice much calmer than it had been minutes prior. "He'll live." Eva looked away, her attention returning once more to her counterpart. "I'd like to speak with you once he's healed."

World's Edge Protector
Goatfairy

OH, but push they did. They screamed amongst each other. Raeden was pushed to hysteria, the Healer Mare left some harsh words, and all the while his spinning head forced him to stay silent a bit longer. While his body continued to improve, his mind was quickly turning to think of an excuse, however useless, which might convince them otherwise. What could he say? The redness threatened to overtake him. NO! GO AWAY! Not in front of Raeden. He wouldn't be red and black to her. He'd be just Ron.

The blood knight felt the glare of the stallion while he closed his eyes against the continued onslaught of words. His throat tightened as anxiety reared its ugly head. Ron kept his breathing even, controlled, but when he opened his eyes he made damn sure the show was perfect. "We-" a scratch caught his throat (Unplanned, but added well to the whole thing.) "Well, firstly, I'm glad everyone's calmed down. Thank you for defending me Rae, love. And thank you, kind ma'am for all that you've done. But, good sir, I'm afraid you are mistaken. I am not Calstron, though I know of who you speak. " he pauses for a moment. What would Rexanna say about him? Certainly, she'd lie the greatest lie she could. She'd probably have said shit like he'd tortured and raped her or something (Which, while he may have gone a little too far in killing her entire family, he never touched her like that.). Ugh, no, go away. Fuck this, fuck this, fuck this. No, focus. The black-red can stay away just a little longer. Control. "I was tortured by him, my family murdered. Raeden knows some of this story and so I'm sure thats the reason for her vocal protests. Its not something I particularly enjoy speaking of. I've followed him for many years, searching for vengeance. That is why I came here. But, alas, he has been no where to be found. But I did find Rae, and this herd, and my hatred has waned. I rather like this new home, in fact, and I don't plan on leaving any time soon." he pauses once more to wet his maw and allow the dizzyness to subside for a moment, before remembering what he'd wanted to end with. "Oh, and my name is Ronald. Pleasure to have met you. Thanks for your hasty judgement of someone you've never met."

It was pretty good, if Calstron was honest with himself. His voice had rolled with so much conviction that he'd half believed it himself. Screw Rexanna for fucking about with his name and description. He'd always known she was a lying bitch but never pegged her for being one to talk about such things. You know what, if this Tilney wanted to push things further, he might even drop a few lies about Rexanna being his faithful whore, fucking her way out of a sticky situation, so that her and Calstron could escape together. Yeah, if she wanted to twist the truth then he'd do the same. A wash of dizziness spread over him. Fuck. He took that last part back. He was not up for a fight right now. Lets just hope the bastard took his scolding and walked. All their yelling and the confusion and his shock was too much for him right now and he was pretty well over it. Yes, yes, yes. Yes, he might actually just walk away now that the healers were pretty much done. What dignified stallion just sat there and let another bitch at him about lies? If he truly had nothing to hide he'd leave. That was a far better plan and one which required far less....energy. Good. He looked at Raeden pleading her to remain silent and just help hold him up.

OOC: So like, I may have forgotten about this thread but whooo I posted now yay!

@Raeden

WARNING: