the Rift

[PRIVATE] Reunited

Brendan Posts: 31
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Two Years (Orangemoon Born) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwen :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Emily

BRENDAN
HARDSHIP OFTEN PREPARES AN ORDINARY PERSON FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY DESTINY

Years have passed, since I have entered these woods. I step nervously at first, into the exact part of the forest that had burned. The leaves crunch lightly under my hooves and my baby blue eyes take in the slow healing marks on the trees. Arwen pads along beside me, ever growing up too. She's five months old now, and growing better with her acidic bites every day. Unfortunately my legs bare a few scars to prove it. 

As we move through the forest, I get to thinking. Much of my young life had been spent without both parents. My mother first, then my father. I was separated from my mother, right here in this very forest... The day of the fire to be exact. I had only followed what I knew to be Mother's scent back to the Blood Falls that day. The day Alanna found me and saved me.

Much has changed. I am now not only a member of the Falls, but one of it's Earth Medics.. Trusted by Father Earth to heal those who need it... I can only hope I will do him and both of my parents proud. What I haven't spoken much about, was the growth of a horn. It's slow growing, I am assuming due to the fact I am of mixed blood. I can still picture my mother, her horns growing around her ears like a ram. Mine is growing in one single spiral, and it's pure white. Well, almost pure white. The very tip seems to be crimson red, the same color of Mother's horns. 

I look around, and wonder idly... Did my mother die in this fire... Simply trying to find me? "I'm sorry Mother." I whisper softly. Maybe she hadn't left me after all... Maybe, I had left her and she followed me here to her death..

"Talk"

@Phantom