the Rift

[PRIVATE] them sireeeenes

Huldra Posts: 7
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 h :: 6
Sigrún :: European Adder :: None Laine
Huldra skimmed across the windy beach with a singular purpose: find something to entertain her. The transition to living in a herd was still awkward, she’d been used to nomadic life, but her pursuits were the same. She’d met a desert denizen of two, had taken a keen interest in the hulking black gladiator, but there was much of the desert that she had not yet explored. She hadn’t traveled inland often, knowing that is was near the ocean that she was most likely to reconnect with either Ralik or Tarik and that was certainly sufficient draw. 

Their last stretch of traveling had been testy, and she knew that was mostly her fault, and she was eager to touch base with them and be sure they could fall into their usual easy companionship. Huldra really did enjoy their company, as aloof as she generally acted, and more often than not they made her laugh. Even if she had found a possible replacement for their role as protectors, they had become friends too and she wasn’t going to give that up. She was lucky Siggy had found a sunny patch of rock to hibernate in or hurdle would have had to endure her never-ending taunts about it.

She smiled when she spotted Ralik down the sandy stretch and kicked up into a canter. “There you are, Handsome! I was hoping you hadn’t got lost among the dunes.” She glided to a gentle stop, turning to bump her hip against his as she reached him. She gave him a familiar wink, Not run off north yet to find your siren?"

Huldra
She's long gone with her red shoes on
Gonna' need another lovin' baby

art by farrodakora

@Ralik

Ralik Posts: 6
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: Appears 7
ali
ralik
What doesn't kill me better run.

Ralik had not seen hide nor hair of Huldra since they'd made it to the Dragon's Throat, but he wasn't worried.  If he was honest it was mostly because she'd driven him stark-raving mad after he and Tarik had wrecked their ship because of their drunken antics. Likely she had already attached herself like a barnacle to another stallion in the Throat and was driving him crazy with her whining and complaining about everything. But, again, if he were honest it did bother him. She was his wench and even if she did annoy him sometimes (a lot) he did enjoy her company.

It was as if thinking about her had summoned the devil herself. His ears tilted and his head turned when he heard her voice carried across the sands. He snorted at her hip bump and reached to nip at her mane with the full intention on pulling it none too gently. After all, she deserved it after the way she'd treated him and Tarik. And, well ... for not saving his flask.

He'd never been sober for so long.

It sucked.

"There's plenty sirens here." Ralik pointed out, and it was true. Everywhere he looked there was a mare and he had to admit that the Dragon's Throat mares were hot stuff. He paused then, his gaze sweeping over Huldra's body, a body that he knew too well. "Besides, I ain't looking to replace my favorite sireeen yet."

"."

ooc:// i love you and this thread title xD

@Huldra

Huldra Posts: 7
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 h :: 6
Sigrún :: European Adder :: None Laine
It wasn't as if she'd expected him to be all smiles and heart-eyes at the sight of her, Ralik was a rougher sort and when it came down to it, so was she. The snort, the nip, all the gruff signs that the hot water she was in was more lukewarm. When he gave her mane a tug, she let herself be pulled closer, using the rough admonishment unashamedly as an excuse to brush her face against his neck. It was the best apology he’d get, and she liked the contact anyway. Oh she worshiped any touch, and a familiar one was all the better.

“Sure are, you and Floatsam will be drowning in them before long, attractive devils that you are. I’ve got a bone to pick with that Nephele though, ‘take your pick’ my ass. The desert seems a bit lacking in men.” There was a big black gladiator with potential, but still he was only one potential lover, hardly a host to choose from. She grinned with a side-eye glance at Ralik. “Small wonder they were so eager to snap you two up.”

She caught the sweep of his eyes and felt a familiar thrill rush down her spine. Though they’d decided to let their affair be a short-lived one, it didn’t mean she couldn’t enjoy being admired. Damn if those green eyes don’t get me every time.  “Hmmmm…” came her purring sigh at his words and she rewarded them with an affectionate lean into his body with hers. “Careful now, I’ll almost think you’ve forgiven me for being so cross.” She kept her tone light, knowing he’d be delicate without drink. The poor little dear.

"."

Huldra
She's long gone with her red shoes on
Gonna' need another lovin' baby

art by farrodakora