the Rift

[OPEN] She Said I Didn't Try [Joining]

Hertz Posts: 42
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
Semper

The time had come. Although I enjoyed my time in the Falls as a prisoner while waiting on my own descision of if I would remain forever their captive or if I would suck it up and finally move on with my life and learn some kind of useful trade other than running my loose lips. Midnight tipped ears flicked back into cobalt colored tresses nervously before sliding elegantly back forwards in an attempt to hide the uncomfortable energy that was running through my lightening struck body as I moved through the lands I had been stuck in for the last season or so.

And what a time it was, my mind thought back to the fuzzy memories of the little palomino mare who had decided to make her way to the border of the Falls. She had fallen right into my trap, probably thinking I was a great warrior or some shining prince who would be able to give her all the riches in the world. Rather I was a nobody, a handsome prisoner, who she had allowed to fill her with his seed. A smirk tugged at the right corner of my inky lips as I drew closer and closer into the part of the lands that it seemed the majority of the herd congregated. Baby blues sparkled with excitement as I drew closer, the nervous energy I had before slowly dissipating as I realized something.

I wasn't here asking for a home. I was here to tell them that I was ready to offer the services that they had captured me for. Much like the little blonde, there was no chase for this, they just fell into my lap and they needed me. Striped limbs pulled to a halt just off to the side of a one of the larger groups clustered together in the foothills, bright eyes shifted, taking in each frame as I tried to pick out the tiger striped form of my captor...or of someone who seemed important enough that they would be able to free me of my chains and set me free on the poor souls of Helovia.

speech 
Tag | @Lotherarius @Isopia @Archibald
Notes | Uh, really anyone can join just this cocky asshole deciding that he's done playing games. Sorry it sucks, I just really needed to get a post up ASAP for him xD
i just want to save you
while there is still something left to save
image credits
Please tag me in all posts!

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

From the depths of the trees, a rather large shape emerged. A shape taller than the stallion who stood waiting. A red cape billowed around this shape, held onto the withers of the owner by a golden pauldron, adorned with orangish leaves that matched the foliage dancing through the trees. The strangers golden eyes were knowledgable and confident as they looked over the lightning marked boy with a vague and distant interest. The deathly mask that marked Isopia's face did not move as she emerged from the trees to face Hertz.

On her back, Hubris contentedly sat. As the pegasus came into view, he looked around Isopia's grand sloping neck and trilled a bright hello, ever the more polite of the duo. Isopia's gaze remained such as stoic as it had before.

"You are not a member of this herd ... and yet you have lived among us for a few weeks now." Isopia's mind, ever the logical machine that it was assumed that he had been brought here in the same way Chernobyl had: via capture. She wasn't sure who the old man had sent for the lightning stallion, but apparently they had been successful. And now? Looking at him and where he had chosen to stop, the way he seemed to be waiting, suggested to the earthen girl that he had made his choice.

He was either going to stay, or go.

And now that she had been raised to the position of Czarina of this place (a stupid title, she thought), it was now her obligation to hear his decision, and to grant it, should she see fit.

How strange that this decision should come to her. She, who would have lived alone in solitude if given half a chance. But of course obligation was her birth right, and so here she was.

"Have you made your decision?" She asked almost cryptically, or so it might seem. Her delicate golden eyes scanned over the smaller stallion as she awaited his response.

ISOPIA
IN REALITY'S SHADOW THE BLIND SEE BEST
Image Credits

@Hertz

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
Lotherarius
A little quote right here
and the fun continues yay!
The time had come. Hertz had been prisoner to his new homeland for time, yet Lotherarius felt apprehension and guilt that he had not forced the young brute to commit sooner. The decision was a tough one, and he remembered when he, too, had been in that position. But now slightly older and a little less wise, the hued stag flexed his wings in anticipation of the wait. He was perfect for the herd, just as Knox had said, and the request that he had been given to make a prisoner of Hertz was fulfilled. Where was his prize?

The paranoia started to creep in just as Orangemoon had done so. It had practically leaped upon him during slumber and now he could feel the chill winds starting to mess with his senses. Peeking this way and that, he felt that his mission was drawing to a close but in his midst of anxiety it did not feel like the ultimate goal...

Through the trees he made his way, keeping in sight the brute that reminded him of duty, with the blue hues spreading across his shaped back giving Lotherarius something to envy about. The Illusor was not the first to arrive, however, for a striking fae had paced her way across to him. A dragon sat along her own back, the outline of her skull ebbed with ivory markings and a long red cloak hung from her chest. She was, among everything, beautiful. A creature of the forest, in Lotherarius' mind at least. The words she spoke to his prisoner grew louder as he came closer...

"...Have you made your decision?"

Strolling up, his wings touched the edge of a dying leaf on one of the trees brushing his bodice. He dipped his head politely to the stranger, unsure of whether this was the time to introduce himself. She appeared so regal, and there he was still ruffled from his time wandering, shirking his duties,
"Good day to you, I am Lotherarius, the one who captured Hertz," he then turned his handsome cranium to the brute himself, "And you, Hertz, what say you?"

" . "

image | coding

@Hertz @Isopia

Please tag me

Hertz Posts: 42
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
Semper

Silence. Silence was what seemed to surround the mountain of a mare as she emerged from the tree line I had found shelter in the shade of. Everyone else was enjoying the last bit of warmth as the grasp of winter worked her way around the lands of Helovia, but I couldn't wait for the snow to come in masses. Growing up on the desert island had been both a curse and a blessing, it made life easier to maintain as a small child without the possibility of the cold stealing the oxygen from our lungs and the fire from our souls, but it had also taken away the chance to see the world laden in the crystallized water. Lost in my thoughts, and wondering where someone I would recognize was, I had no chance to even possibly notice the earth toned creature's arrival. It was the dragon, a beautiful sparkling bronze, who drew my attention away from the masses before me with it's native greeting.

Dark ears flicked forward as baby blues landed on the metallic beast first, a small smile at my lips, before drifting away to the reptile's handler. ""You are not a member of this herd ... and yet you have lived among us for a few weeks now." The mare marked in life and death at the same time spoke, her words careful as if she thought over each word very thoroughly before allowing it to fall from her earth bathed lips. I took in the mountain of a mare for a moment, it was a strange feeling to be so small and insignificant next to someone when generally I was on the taller side of the spectrum. Even something about her squashed the extra few inches that my boisterous personality added (or so I had been told). With the way she spoke as if she was already more than well aware of who I was, I assumed that this earth winged creature was the newest Czarina of the place that I was soon to call home. Dark lids closed over baby blues as I lowered my skull in a bow, once I may have referred to it as a crown, but I was merely a bastard of no royal bloodlines. A crown would never sit upon my head.

"Have you made your decision?" It was then that the tiger striped stallion who had captured me himself joined our little party. "Good day to you, I am Lotherarius, the one who captured Hertz, and you, Hertz, what say you?" Blues shifted to meet the stallion's gaze as he glanced towards me, a simple bob of my skull was a greeting towards him before I finally allowed my dark lips to part in response to the duo. "If it pleases you, lady, I would like to stay." My gaze shifted between the two of them, my captor and my Queen, before settling again on the earthen goddess. "I believe I would be well suited in the ranks of spies." Naturally, my first inclination had been towards that of the warrior position, but I couldn't help myself. I wanted to do something a little more stimulating than sparring constantly and aching every morning when the frosts would soon begin to settle.

speech 
Tag |  @Isopia @Lotherarius
Notes | <3
i just want to save you
while there is still something left to save
image credits
Please tag me in all posts!

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Isopia's golden gaze rolled towards the stallion approaching from the forest. Though she had never officially met him before, she had seen him around the Falls often enough to have assumed his fealty to these lands. That being said, he hadn't appeared at the last rag-tag meeting called by her Father. >>Maybe busy?<< Hubris whispered into her mind, attempting to provide a defense for the tri-toned pegasus. Despite her new rank, Isopia wasn't bothered that Lotherarius had not appeared when her father had called. She hadn't wanted to either.

The demi-goddess nodded her quad-horned skull, feigning politeness as best she could."I am called The Mountain that Knows." She said, and not for the first time was pleased to have the monicker to offer those who wanted a name to call her, rather than her real one.

The earthen girl tried not to tense as the lightning marked stallion referred to her as lady. Instead, she nodded her head once again, closing her long eyelashes in acceptance of his request. "Then so you shall." And just like that, Isopia was actually doing her job. Her golden gaze re-opened and shifted towards the vaguely tiger-marked stallion. "Given your prior relationship with -" She paused, searching her memory for the name Lotherarius had just used to refer to the sapphire and gold stallion, found it, and continued. "-Hertz and that fact that you're already an established spy here, I trust you can help acclimatize him to our ways, now that he walks as one of us?"

She hoped so. Other than her encounter with the old one who had sent her on a similiar mission as Lotherarius', she wasn't exactly familiar with their spy ranks. Knox hadn't even shown up for the meeting called by her Father, and if asked, the demi-goddess wouldn't have the first idea of where to find him. But she assumed the elder of the winged stallions before her would, and so it was to him that she assigned this task.

ISOPIA
IN REALITY'S SHADOW THE BLIND SEE BEST
Image Credits

Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
Lotherarius
A little quote right here
and the fun continues yay!
Lotherarius watched intently as the two fellow Falls creatures exchanged words, meticulous in their choice of words. Most particularly the one that called herself "The Mountain That Knows". It was a very becoming name for such an interesting fae, one whom had swung herself into his life with grace and yet still had an edge to her that filled his hued body with fear. She was mysterious, and she seemed to use it as a predatory response to everything. In such a short space of time Lotherarius felt uneasy, but needed to keep his masculinity and thus stayed to watch his prisoner become a part of the herd.

His words, aimed at the fae, sprung out and only a moment later so did Lotherarius' silent sigh of relief. His lobes flicked forward to him as he spoke before catching the gaze of Hertz's azurd pools before they rested once more on the other participant. He chose the rank of the spy, and this held him with great achievement. He had chosen the rank similar to his own and with a faint smile aimed towards the fiery brute he thought back to when he had given Hertz the choices of where his destiny could lie.

"Then you shall."

Her skull marked cranium spoke the words, and with that Hertz was in. Not knowing her rank, Lotherarius promptly nodded in agreement and gratitude to her, letting the weight of his bodice slip over to the other side of his pillars as the aching of standing there began to seep in. But then the Mountain that Knows turned to him, the feathered stag completely unaclimatised to the duty that was asked of him:

"I trust you can help acclimatise him to our ways...?"

With a quick grunt and a smash of teeth, he spoke with his vibrant pools not letting go of her skull's edges,
"I have walked among this herd for only a few seasons, but I will guide him with all I know," he paused and gave his former prisoner a polite smile once more, "and anything I don't know I am sure we can learn together."

" . "

image | coding

@Hertz

Please tag me