- I also request to use both  Sm. & Med. Mutation Pass
(please and thank you!!)

Species:  Pegasus
Breed: Thoroughbred x Standardbred Type
Height:  17hh [tall with little bulk]
Color: Black
Mane & Tail: Black w/ White & Green, some streaks of orange-red
Hooves: White
Markings & Wings: Greenish blue & magma orange 'galaxy' markings under eyes , underbelly & across rump. Large semi-lizard skinned (mostly feathers) wings of pearly white,  green and black.
Eye Color: Dark Lime with Yellow Freckles, Very rounded gecko eyes (mutation).
Health: Hopefully Fine?
Magic: If he rolls for any kind of magic then i'm happy to let jesus the Gods take the wheel [something to do with planets and space or what not, is welcome too]
Other: He has black gecko skin (mutation), sleek and smooth, doesn't extend to upper neck, his head or completely over his legs and under belly (instead that is very very fine hair where the soft sensitive skin/scales end); normal equine mane & tail. His skin sheds & renews as well.

If something crazy happens and he by chance gets horns then they're earthy green (with lava red tips) Kudu horns, please <3

Dam of your Character
Species: Unicorn
Breed:  Mixed
Height: 16hh
Color: Fleabitten Grey [chestnut base]
Markings: Bloodmarking on Shoulder
Health: Always Skinny but not unhealthy
Other: Cold Blooded (like a reptile, needed to sun-bathe & hibernate/die when too cold)

Sire of your Character
Species: Unicorn
Breed:  Mixed
Height: 17hh
Color: Black
Markings: Birdcatcher spots all over
Health: Immortal [means nothing to Chern's genetics, wasn't passed down as far as she knows]
Other: Manipulated Lava with Horn

------

Never done this before, hope everything is up to code ^^

*** I plan on keeping Chernobyl preggers through Frostfall and have her baby in Birdsong (;

[editted it some, if that's ok]

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Murdock Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 9 | def: 10.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8 HP: 61.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Gaz
Your Character: Murdock
Species:  Pegasus
Breed:  Thoroughbred
Height:  16.2hh
Markings: Pure, unbroken black in the daylight. In the moonlight, blue iridescent markings appear across his coat. Beneath each eye is a stripe that stretches the length of his cheek above an upturned triangle. A dorsal stripe runs down his back that splits at his hips and trails down either flank. A spray of blue is focused at his withers that spreads and fades across his neck and barrel, and a thin stripe runs up his nose. On the back of each ear is a blue spot. White wings with green feather-tips.
Eye Color: Pale green
Health: In good physical condition, slight mentally unstable (PTSD)
Magic: Has the ability to create an illusionary place where he controls the speed of time and can bring a set number of others into the space. Requires a lot of energy and focus (Passive).
Other: Nothing

Dam of your Character
Species: Pegasus
Height: 16hh
Markings: White wings with green feather-tips and a blue spray pattern across the back of her wings. Iridescent green brindling on her withers that fades gradually toward her rump.
Health: Good
Other: Nothing

Sire of your Character
Height: 17hh
Markings: Black wings with blue feather-tips. Blue pangare pattern on coat.
Health: Good
Other: Nothing
x

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
Congratulations you have a newborn colt!
Breed: Thoroughbred x Standardbred mutt
Build for Stats: Takes after his dam with his greatest assets being strength and endurance, however his speed will be affected somewhat by his father's lineage.
Height: 16.2 HH
Eye Color: Dark Lime with Yellow Freckles, Very rounded gecko eyes (small mutation pass used).
Markings: Greenish blue & magma orange 'galaxy' markings under eyes, underbelly & across rump. Feathered wings of pearly white, green and black. Hooves white. Mane and tail are black w/ White & Green, some streaks of orange-red. Skin is hairless and covered in small scales like a lizard across his back, rump, and some of his neck, extending partially down the sides of his body and up some areas of his wings (medium mutation pass used - does not shed and renew, that requires passive magic).
Health: Healthy, appears very leggy which grants him an image of being taller than he actually is. Despite this he's not extremely fast as might be expected, but is stronger than many realize. He lacks the compact build for sustained agility, but does rather well running for a long period of time.
Magic: :: [Magic: Earth| Able to alter gravitational field]
:: [Restrictions: extends 10m]
Other: None