the Rift

champagne supernova [vol vs orithia]

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

V O L T E R R A
HE SAYS "OH BABY GIRL, DON'T GET CUT ON MY EDGES
I'M THE KING OF EVERYTHING AND MY TONGUE IS A WEAPON"

Was she this resplendent last time they met, or has time simply dulled the reality? Perhaps it is the thrill of the unattainable - she does not want to come with him, therefore she is off-limits. She is dangerous. And, to a man with as twisted a mind as Volterra's, that makes her all the more alluring.

Her words about his jewels succeed in bringing a wolf's smile to the rugged lines of his face, and despite himself he finds his eyes roaming across her. They shouldn't, they really shouldn't....if he abstains from looking then it will be easier to abstain from touching, yet his gaze moves of its own accord. "As ravishing as I'm sure that would look, I am afraid the female population of Helovia would be dreadfully disappointed should the trigger be removed from my, ahem, gun." Delighted with his own vulgarity, he allows his perishing crimson pupils to darken slightly with the promise of rampant lust; his nostrils gape wide as they always do when one particular sense is flooded, and in this case she is flooding all of them.

It's been a while since he felt like this. The irony of the situation is not lost on him; he first met Orithia when he was numb from Isopia's initial rejection. Now he meets her sore from the force of her ire. And, like last time, he knows the perfect cure is battle.

He is unsurprised when the mare rejects his offer, but disappointed all the same. However, she soothes his wounded pride like balm to a cut as she sidles close and presses her mouth against the rippling muscles beneath his hide, drawing an involuntary groan from between teeth that refuse to stay clenched. But then she's leaving, and his words bark free as quickly as his groan did; "Wait." The leviathan pivots, presenting his colossal chest; he draws himself up to his full height and flashes her a dark, lingering grin. "Don't you owe me a fight?"

His ribs throb, but he ignores their irritating protestations. When has Volterra ever submitted to the idiotic concept of listening to pain? He stands, a colossus of blackened rock, and waits for her blows to rain down upon him.

Spar with @Orithia ! A continuation of this thread. Hope this is okay, figured it would make more timeline sense :D

Set in the Threshold, sunny and firm ground.

0/3 - words

image credits

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]