the Rift

[PRIVATE] Show me you CARE...

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.

Tin was off playing with Gawen, and Raeden was alone. Her emotions had been so mixed since his birth. His father was not around very often ( If at all) she felt like a Whore... How did she let her body be taken like that? Her golden body played into her hormones, and she let her self be weak. Shattered like a glass doll, broken, shattered, and never the same again. The specter would never admit this to anyone, she dare not to speak one single word about this feeling. Why would he not show up when she went to the Falls, was he ashamed of what he did? Maybe she was not good enough for him. She had her flaws, but no one was perfect... No one. Her silk like mane flew in the ghostly like autumn breeze.

Cream hooves came to a halt, they stood still and alone in the meadow. Her perfect skull lowered to the ground, and tears came from her teal eyes. She could not hold them in any longer. They boy was to grow up with out a father, well kinda. Tembovu said he would step in and he would help her, but he had other issues to deal with other than her mistake. It was a sweet mistake, her precious accident, and her first born child. Gawen was her love and everything, he was her only family besides Ru. She could not let her family split apart and burn to the ground. It was by far nothing perfect, but it was her perfectly imperfect family. It was all that she had besides Tin. How could Loth not even show up to the birthing... Herd duties were important, but this was his BLOOD. It would take a lot for her to forgive this action. Raeden was not even sure if she would allow him to see the child at his point. Why would she tell her sweet boy that this is his father, then have him heart broken when he is not there for him. Resent filled her heart, why would he not come? Her only reasoning was, she was not perfect enough...  

words

OOC:: I figured I would let adults hash it out before I ask the baby to join in ;) I will ask Brit to join after we post a bit :)

Image Credits

@Lotherarius

Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
Haven’t had a dream in a long time—
It had been a long time since the winged brute had been here, not since... His mind wandered back to the time that he had lost himself, his innocence. The beautiful golden lady that had captured him, gotten the better of him. The recollection of how they had parted sent Lotherarius into a feeling of regret, wondering where she was now after all this time.

With these thoughts in his head, he blindly wandered through the place that had bound his heart to her, there was no telling whether he was going in any particular direction. The same thoughts, however, did seemingly guide him in to the meadow, the feeling of the wind cool on his pelt but the serenity of the terraria filling him with a further sense of peace. The same image of her implanted in his brain, Lotherarius continued through, letting his muscular bodice carry him across with his pools closed shut, feeling the memories once more. He had been given a promotion in the Falls, he had achieved successes in his former rank, but never would he have believed that he had been the lover of the most beautiful creature to walk these lands. With a sweet smile across his velveteens, Lotherarius then opened his orbs to the world around him.

And there she stood. Raeden. The golden's skull was lowered down into the grass, no other movement. And the chief remained frozen in disbelief. Why was he here at the same time as her? Was this fate? Unable to move and unsure how to do this, the multi-coloured stag was at a loss. With his heart pounding and aching, he decided that the best thing to do was just to make himself known. He remembered Raeden's personality from their encounter, a fire that burned hard but as gentle as the blades of grass across his pillars. He paced up to her, slowly and with the only amount of dignity he had left at this point.

Yet as he got closer, Lotherarius could sense that something was wrong. Focussing in on her beautiful skull, his azure gaze drowned in the sorrowful state of her tears, falling down her features. Arching his neck down, he came closer and closer to her, and soon felt the distance had been reduced enough that he gestured with a small grunt and tenderly tickled his velveetens across her neck (that is, if she was willing to be touched). With his smooth voice so quiet he spoke to her,
"Raeden, it's me..." the pain he felt as he spoke like they had been apart for a lifetime entered his expressive voice, and he choked on the words he spoke, "I've, I've been looking for you, and you were here all along..."

" . "
Lotherarius

image | coding

@Raeden My boy's too a big softie he's not gonna handle this like a man ;)

Please tag me

She never heard the steps behind her. Teal eyes were closed and the burning hot sensation of tears kisses her cheek bones. They ran down her honey sweet jaw, and over her velvet nose. Everything was quiet until a deep sound rumbled from another's chest. Over her neck she felt the touch of another creature. The mare would have jumped from her skin, lunged at the beast, pierced her horn into its flesh, but teal eyes found the being to be the one she was fretting over. He was just as handsome as she remembered, just a beautiful as before. Her crowned skull raised as he spoke to her. She was fine with the first set of words the man said, but when he spoke again ears pinned sharply.

Her golden feminine form almost pushed away from the man. Teal eyes looked to him filled with venom, and her golden neck reached out like a snake looking the man in the eyes. You have been looking for me? Yes I am here, and you could have came to Edge to find me as well. I have been home all these seasons except... The words spat from her mouth as she trailed off. Then the words came back again with more anger and toxic tones.  I Went to the Fall's to see you... Where were you Lotherarius? I had something important to share with you, and not a single person showed up. No one even came to offer to find you! I sat there ALONE for hours calling for you! Tears streamed her face, anger, and pain filled her eyes. I thought that you were going to be my love, but I never saw you, you never came back for me. Her voice roared with pain and hurt from her sweet golden chest. Lotherarius I had a child.... I was pregnant almost full term when I traveled to the Fall's to tell you. I thought I was just more than a one night stand, I wanted more than that. I wanted you to know that you are a Father, WE have a child. I wanted you to be there for his Birth, but Tin could not find you! You were NOWHERE to be found!! Vocals were cutting the air live knifes digging into flesh. Tembovu was there, and you know what? My son.. OUR son thinks that he is his father! Even the Moon Doctors were trying to find you for me!! I wanted you to be apart of every step of the pregnancy , not just a sperm donor!

She was breaking apart, crumbling to the ground, crying like a child. She was an emotional mess. Tears wouldn't stop, and the emotions overwhelmed her. Why did she feel like this over a man that was just a one night stand? Maybe she just expected more after that night. Raeden wanted to spend more time with him, she wanted to be his only love. She wanted him to only be hers. Am I not good enough for you, for your love? The tears dripped from her perfect skull. I am sorry I expected so much more out of us. I just did not want that night to be a one night stand... I wanted to love you and only you...

words

OOC:: this post <3 please don't hate her..

Image Credits

@Lotherarius

Outcast
Danjah
For just a moment those pained pools gave him a glimmer of hope, before all turned dark in his world as Raeden lashed out. Her tongue was sharp as she arched out with her neck, and he recoiled back his own in an effort to keep his face intact. Raeden's words hit him like a brick wall, they came one after another, damning and humiliating the brute as she spoke of everything that she had done to look for him. Within that moment of madness the pegasus felt some sort of pain of love as the golden fae spoke of her efforts to find him. The long seasons that she spoke of had affected him too, he had tried to find her and hoped that everywhere he went he would be a part of her life once more. Even after one instance Raeden had captured him and left him in a cage but she had been but a figment of his imagination almost immediately after.
But her words rang through stinging eyes and her tone was so vile it could strip the fur off a badger:

"I had something important to share with you, and not a single person showed up."

They still came and the more Raeden spoke, the more torment he was proved to have caused:

"...I had a child... I was pregnant almost full term when I travelled to the Falls to tell you."

Her words stung him like nothing he had felt before. Even when his father died, Lotherarius had never felt like this. There was raw emotion - he had a child?! By the most beautiful creature he had laid pools upon? He had a son?

Slowly the realisation of what his loss of innocence had done, and it was beautiful. Everything that he had wanted had been granted to him by a lady that right now wanted to skin him alive, but all he could do was let the love of this new discovery flow through his expression. Gazing into her hateful, pained orbs, his own glinted with a pride of love and affection for his newborn son,
"We, we have a child?" Was all he could say at this point, not enough time for more words as his world was demolished as quickly as it had built. The King of the World's Edge, Tembovu was the father in place of him. In his own quest to find Raeden and not succeeding, another brute had replaced him in ways that he was unable to, and that pained him. His love soon changed, the happiness that had welled up inside of him now died and so did the barriers. With light tears flowing down his skull, Raeden eventually finished, her wole bodice a walking notion of how much a prick he was, and he so wished that he had never even parted ways with her on that night. Trying to find a voice that didn't crumble when he tried to speak, he attempted for forgiveness and to hear his own part of the story,
"Words cannot tell you how much I wish I had known Raeden, I swear, I didn't know! I had been looking for you too and for some reason I was always unable to find you. Everywhere I wanted to look, but I am a ranked member of the Falls and I assumed I was never permitted to find you in the Edge for territorial reasons. I really hope you would forgive me, because I will never forgive myself," the tears continued and he let out a small cry of pain as he carried on, watching the tears also falling down his golden beauty's cranium, "But we have a child, my darling. I know you may not love me for not being there but I want to be there for you and our son, you were no one night stand, I would never have given myself for lust, only what I consider to be love, and you are every inch of perfect in my mind, and I know that our beautiful child will be. And I will never let another be his father, I am his father." He halted at this point, everything spilling out to her, the desires he had had for so long, her, children, love. It was endless but it all started with her, and Lotherarius so wished that she would be able to see that, "If you would have me, I will be yours."

Her speech had crushed him, but nothing like her finale. And for this he wailed as he spoke to her, the begging of desperation in his voice so apparent, "You expected no more than you deserve. I wasn't there, but I want to be there. I want you to tell me about our child, I want to love you and protect you, but you need to let me do that," his pools shone of love for her, one that he knew would grow and mature with how much he knew about her, the fae that had carried his child with him unknowing, "Will I at least be able to know the name of our son?"

With a very quiet voice, he spoke once more, almost a whisper in the silence, "Only you, I want only you."

" . "
Lotherarius

image | coding

@Raeden How can you no to the sweetheart ;D

Please tag me

At first her eyes narrowed and her teal poisoned gaze fell deeper upon the man. Her cream tail flicked in aggravation and ears laid flat on her crowned skull. He babbled about he wished that he would have known, and that he did not know if the child. Her eyes rolled and her head shook as he kept of speaking. Finally he was done, finally he finished his speech. The tear marks were still dampened on her honey like skull. Loth I know you didn't know! That is the point I went out of my way to find you and tell you. If you were to come to the Edge boarders then someone would have taken you to me. You would have not even had to look at all. Everyone knows where I stay and where I spend my time. Clearly that can not be said about your herd... Shaking her crowned skull the vixen let the man plea his case. He needed to plea to her like he was on a murder trial. She wanted him to beg for her forgiveness, and that is just what he did.

His blue eyes swelled with tears like hers did. He begged, he pleaded, and he broke down. Finally her ears left their pinned position and they listened to the man. He pleaded his love, and that she was perfect to him. At this point she couldn't help but have a small smile of hope and love forming on her honey like maw. He told her everything she needed and wanted to hear from him. He told her that he wanted to be Gawen's father, and he would not let another step in. Her heart swelled with emotions and love for this man. Toxic teal eyes turned warm and loving. Hardened expressions softened as she looked upon the stallion that was her child's father. Lotherarius... Please never go this long with out seeing me again. You have to Promise... Our son needs you to teach him. He needs to follow a good example, and he needs to learn how to be a proper man. Most of all I need you... She stepped closer to him.

Golden tones sparkled in the suns light and her cream mane glowed with white tones. The Orange Moon sun warmed her honey pelt, but the cool breeze left a small chill. He looked even better in the suns light. His body was perfect and his love for her made him even more attractive. Soft velvet reached out to touch his cheek. I'm sorry... I did not mean to hurt you like this... I just missed you, I needed you. He asked about their child, he wanted to know about their son. Her heart warmed she moved forward to push her chest into his. To have her body touch his again. I will always let you back into my... our life. Never distance yourself again. His name is Gawen meaning Warrior Hawk. He has wings like you, he looks a lot like you Loth.  Happiness filled her heart talking about their son. You are going to have to teach him to fly. He is a little clumsy, but he is so wonderful. He is my first child, he is our first son.

words

OOC:: She Forgave <3 he better not do it again ;) 

Image Credits

@Lotherarius

Outcast
Danjah
Within his own genuine surprise for finding out he had produced offspring, he was astounded. And the love he felt for the fae that had given him such wonders looked at him like she doubted his own mind and how much the brute truly felt towards this knowledge. Lotherarius watched the golden beauty swishing her cream tassles, lobes laid back against her beautiful skull and he felt the uneasiness ebbing away at his stomach as he wondered what he could do should Raeden not permit him worthy to be a father to his son. But soon the silence was stopped, and every word that his new-found love spoke was taken in and carefully chewed over, nothing left out of his attention. With a sigh he attempted to focus further on his beautiful lady but the tears had blurred his vision, and all he could do was to try and not cry once more at the despair in her voice. Had he known about the birth he would have been there at the borders, just waiting for someone to grant him access. But now he was a Sleuth and what herd would have wanted him there, even to witness the miracle of his own son's birth? But Raeden continued away from that painful fact and spoke of his lack of prescence in the herd, something that the winged stag was trying to turn around. Eventually she finished, her skull shaking and in turn he needed to speak his mind, the torment deep in his tones,
"The truth is I have only been a part of the Falls for so long, I don't know many people and I haven't made much of an effort as of yet to try. That is my burden and I never would have guessed that you would've had to endure that burden too, trying to find me. You did me a beautiful kindness to try and find me, sweet Raeden, had I have known I would have been with you, by your side through everything! I regret everything, I just want us to be okay and to meet our son... I am so, so, sorry." Lotherarius tried to point his azure pools into her own, to gaze in the brilliant gaze, but the pain was all too much. Instead he let his neck hang with his cranium low to the floor, a muscular bodice now reduced to an almost sobbing mess across the cold, hard floor.

And his words seemed to have done the trick. The red brute saw Raeden's body language change as he looked from below and thus slowly started lifting his neck to watch how she fully reacted. The eyes that had been so full of hate and despair glinted with warmth, and he wanted to throw himself at her and hold her close. But she spoke with a new softness that left him feeling like a broken jar put back together:

"Please never go this long without seeing me again."

With her piece said, Lotherarius paced up to her in order to embrace her and twist his neck around hers, to feel the golden bodice and its soft pelt with his. Just how they had done when his son was conceived, "Say the words and I will be with you, Raeden. I will never leave you that long again, I promise, I swear it, I never want us to be apart," he hesitated just to gaze in her beautiful pools before speaking once more, "I can be the example that our son needs, that I hope you can trust..." She too had stepped closer, and the distance between them felt so much more intimate now.

Our life. The Edge fae's inclusion of Lotherarius into her life was enough to make him shout with joy. He had never felt like this before, even so early on in their journey he was feeling like a man for the first time, a family man at that. With a striking lady at his side.
Words of his son, Gawen, the way he was... he had wings! He was similar to him, and this was just so incredible, "Our life will have its ups and downs and we have so much yet to discover about each other, but if you believe for one second I shall distance myself again then you are mistaken. We are a family now, however dysfunctional, and I want us to enjoy that my wonderful Raeden. Can we do that?" A smile spread across his ebony velveteens as he thought of Gawen, excitement coarsing through his large bodice, "You named him wonderfully. Gawen is a wonderful name and I cannot wait to meet our son! We shall teach him so much, to fly, to be a good, strong man. He will be so loved my darling..."

" . "
Lotherarius

image | coding

@Raeden I'm sorry, so late but OMGGG <33

Please tag me

The man melted into a putty. He was dripping and hugging every curve of her tender, sweet body. She made a war stallion cry and crumbled with just a few words. In any way, the mare was proud of herself, but she loved and cared for this man. It hurt her to see how pained he was by this whole experience, but he had to know how she felt. A soft sigh left her maw as she listened to very word he said. Absorbing everything like a sponge she nodded her head with a solum look glossing over her perfect features. He stepped closer to her. Their bodies were so close, and her heart fluttered. Her muscles shuttered as he pressed his thick husky chest against her feminine form. His thick, muscled neck embraced her, and the mare allowed herself to fall into his touch. It was soft and loving, and it was everything she ever craved. Raeden's sharpened skull rested on his withers. Soft golden tones rubbed against his dark colored coat.The specter let her teal pools close and enjoy this moment. They were once again together, and she could not ask for anything more.

He promised everything to her, he wanted to be there for their son. He actually wanted to be in their life, and maybe he just needed an eye opener. Her heart warmed with happiness as the stallion she gave a son too. Gawen needed his father, and finally Loth was going to be a part of her dysfunctional life. The mare could not help but smile and soak everything up. You have to come to Edge with me. Just meet your son, you can stay with us for the night. I would love for you to stay longer, but I know you do not live in Edge. Please stay just one night with me Loth. Her words whispered sweet tones in the air. They were laced with honey and had a hint of seduction weaved into each letter of every word. Her body pushed deeper into his; Raeden wanted to make it impossible for him to say no to her. I just want to hold you, love you, and make you all mine for a whole night. A sigh came from her mouth as softly moved her maw over his spine. He will need your help with flying, I can not teach him. Gawen needs you to teach him how to be a man. Maybe he can stay with you in The Falls for a little bit. It would be good for him to adventure out and learn about the world. He wants to become a Healer. You will be a great father... I just know it. Her cream tail flicked against her golden sides, and the Specter looked to her stallion with a loving gaze. I just wanted to be a family, Loth that is all I would ever ask from you. Her head rested on his back once again. The fact that she could call this stallion, this beautiful beast all hers was enough to make her heart pound with joy. As long as the man loved no one else but her everything would be fine. 

words

OOC:: Ummm i am really sorry this really sucked :(  

Image Credits

@Lotherarius