the Rift

To the light we flock...

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

The Nightmoths. A primarily secret organisation with one common goal - To unite each and every herd of Helovia. To be founded in the Orangemoon of year seven it is a nationwide operation that will not discriminate gender, race, herd allegiance or even age! The only criteria for joining the group and becoming a 'Nightmoth' is that common goal; to unite the herds for a better, stronger, safer, more prosperous Helovia worthy of the gods who watch over it.
Head Quarters is the Ancient Rotunda.

Laws...
-The Nightmoths are a secret organisation. This is to ensure the safety of its members and also to ensure the cleanliness of its motives. Any member found to have spoken of the Nightmoths under any guise besides recruiting will be put to death.
-The word 'Nightmoth' is strictly forbidden in herdlands, and especially among those unfamiliar with the top secret organisation. The Code words for Nightmoths is "Pingrapes" or "Butter-mellow".
-Invites are generally OOC, with some exceptions. Nightmoths can recruit others to the cause through a strict process, never once mentioning the organisations name or their head quarters and instead giving false names and false information. Successful candidated will be invited to the next Rally for Initiation.
-Initiation involves speaking an oath and pledging themselves to the cause; nothing drastic like howling or spilling blood. It is however a sealing oath that should not be broken. Until you are Initiated you are not officially a Nightmoth, though may work with the organisation until the next gathering.
-Upon initiation you will learn the secret greeting! This is to ensure you are not meeting an imposter when you are out in the world nightmoth-ing. There are many with Chameleon magic who would not know this special hoof stomp, so learn it well.
-Please keep personal vendettas out of the group. It is a place to celebrate the coming of change, peace and unity!

Tasks...
-Attend seasonal rallies
-Sabotage attacks or stealths between herds, even your own if necessary.
-Repair herd grudges (eg. on "behalf of the edge", bring a bag for Cowboy to the Hidden Falls)
-Inform on your herds council and monarchs
-Inter-herd relations are encouraged; Maintain and cultivate friendships!
-Be prepared to fight for the cause.

Seasonal gatherings will take place at the Ancient Rotunda; one of the only surviving reminders of a free Helovia.
Next Scheduled Rally - N/A

Ranks....
Commander; Tilney
Founder. Oversees the operation from his home at the Worlds Edge, hosts the rallies, commands the organisation, and meets with the monarchs and councils of Helovia to bring closer their goal. Can also act as an additional informant of the Edge, and an additional Surgeon.
Second in Command; Aelfwine
Assistant of Tilney, commands when he is off on Business. Can be found at the Worlds Edge.
Sergeant; One (TBA)
Commands and leads battalion, stops attacks and reclaims stealths. Outcast position.

Battalion; Three (0/3)
A group of soldiers commanded by the Sergeant.
Informant; 1 each herd (1/4)
Toulouse,
Informs to the sergeant, SIC and Commander of their own herd council and monarchs feelings towards other herds, their plans, and uncover any potential attacks or plots against other herds.
Surgeon; One (TBA. Evangeline?????)
Treats wounds sustained while on secret Nightmoth missions - must maintain secrecy.

The Following; Unlimited
Maude, Byron, Jude
An unranked populace of those who share the goal, the belief, will and want for a greater Helovia.

Executioner; One (TBA)
A secret rank only known by the commander and given by the commander, sometimes held by a member of The following or already ranked. The executioner keeps track of secrecy, and disposes of any blabbermouths who might expose the Nightmoths.

legend; Aurora Basin, Worlds Edge, Hidden Falls, Dragons Throat, Outcast.
If you are interested in joining the Nightmoths please comment with what position you'd like to join and we will get back to you shortly.

To the light we flock...
moth image purchased form shutterstock, font purchased from illustrated monthly.

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
Ohhh Chernobyl wouldn't mind being a soldier [battalion?], if you need one (: She's from HF, aspiring to be a spy for them. It'd be interesting for her to have to be super sneaky and such.

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
@Chernobyl - that would be great!
We should have her meet Tilney IC some time for him to invite her to the first Rally <3

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Omg I would love for Nox to be the executioner! He also has some gruesome magic to go along with the title ;) oh and it really wouldn't haunt him cause he already has a dark personality.  He would for sure be interested in this :)

@Tilney

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
absolutely! i can throw her out somewhere and i'll drop a little tag for @Tilney ;p

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.