the Rift

[OPEN] itsy bitsy, teenie weenie, where's my manhood gone, you meanie?

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Something feels a little....different.

Volterra has lived long enough to know his body. He knows every detail of himself either through touch or the reflection of a smooth forest pool, and he likes to think that he would be able to tell very quickly if something was....amiss. Especially in a region so precious to him, a region that drives him to hunt for mares and has ensured his neck swells with the stallion's crest, a region that has had a large part in the creation of the thick muscles that coat his body.

It's surprising, then, that it takes him the whole journey from the Blood Falls to the Dragon's Throat to notice what has happened to him. He hadn't felt any different after the devil-horned creature gave him the trick he asked for, but somehow he knew he couldn't possibly have escaped unscathed. Others had received useless bits of tat on string or stinking potions in vials, but Volterra had got nothing. This leads him to believe that he'd been given something different...and the arrogant part of him dared to think he'd got something better. Magic, perhaps. Untold power coiled into his body because of who he is, because the demonic creature sensed his potential and handed him something superior to the pointless items received by the others.

Has he ever been more wrong!

The leviathan is still blissfully unaware even as his wings of fire carry him over the sea and onto the Throat. He's still oblivious as he wanders amongst the sand dunes, hunting for something to graze on after the long journey. It is only when he stops to empty his bladder that it finally hits him like a bullet between the eyes - it's taking far longer for the golden stream to strike the sand this time. And it doesn't feel quite right....

Vadir peeks beneath him to investigate, and the stallion snorts his shock as the golden dragon releases a raucous shriek of laughter. What is it? he demands of her, but the queen is too preoccupied stumbling back and screeching with mirth. Her red brother is hunting, so Volterra doesn't even have him to balance Vadir's casual cruelty - it is a good five minutes before the gold has stymied her laughter enough to send him an image of the zone between his thighs.

A savage roar erupts from the mammoth's lips as he scrutinises the image his companion has sent to him. Oh, no. No no no. "You goat-horned bastard!" he howls, ducking his head between his forelegs to try and get a look for himself. Vadir rolls onto her back, draconic tears streaming down her face and great cackles of cold laughter rolling in waves from between her teeth - she is cruel at the best of times, but she and her bonded are still not fully back on track after their argument, so she delights in his misery. "So small!" she squeals gleefully, her face twisted into a dragon's imitation of a grin.

That is how the world would find Volterra; head ducked between his forelegs, desperately hoping that the usually sizeable area will miraculously grow back again instead of being a freakishly dwarfed version of itself.

image credits

@Nephele and open! Just a lighthearted thread amidst all the drama. Set directly after the Halloween SWP thread where Vol was cursed with small genitals for one thread ;D

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

"You goat-horned bastard!"

What in the world?

Sohalia the Transcended was interrupted in her work by the angry, nonsensical roar from somewhere nearby. The voice was unfamiliar to her, and so with a questioning look to Astraeus, she turned away from the metal that she had been pulling from beneath the sand and started toward the sound. Who was so angry at what she could only assume was a dual-horned unicorn? Had the Aurora Basin returned to its old ways and attacked someone that now resided in the Dragon's Throat? She could not say that she knew all of those who lived here anymore, after all, having made herself rather scarce in the time since Gaucho's death.

But as she crested a dune, her wings half-spread for balance, she saw a most peculiar sight. The stallion Volterra, who had been named Gladiator in a controversial display by their absentee Sultana, stood splay-legged with his head tucked between his knees, gaping rather comically at his... stomach? Sohalia tilted her head, leaning slightly to the side, peering at whatever it was that held the stallion's attention so. Seeing nothing, she leaned further, lowering her head, searching... She was about to give up when she realized that what the stallion was staring so incredulously at was the very thing that made him a stallion - and it was tiny.

Her head shot up as she looked quickly away, embarrassed to have been staring at his... considerably lacking manhood. Her brows were raised and her mouth was quirked into a small smile. In spite of herself, she was tickled; this was a massive stallion, nearly rivalling even Gaucho's masculine presence, and yet he had perhaps the smallest appendage she had ever seen. Perhaps she should simply back away, turn and leave, before he ever raised his head to find her staring like a blushing schoolgirl, trying desperately not to giggle at his unfortunate situation.

"Talk talk talk."

@Volterra - xDDDDD

Sohalia
I built this city just to bring it to its knees
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
He hadn't expected to have company during his woes, so when he senses the mare's presence, his heart dips like a rock into the depths of his hooves.

Oh, shit. The herd already seem to dislike him - how will they react if they think he is a tiny-dicked freak of nature? Especially in the presence of a very pretty woman, whom Volterra vaguely recognises from around the herd. If he remembers correctly, she is a former leader known as the Transcended. It is dreadfully unfortunate that the first time they meet properly, he should be so....un-manned.

Vadir unleashes another cacophonous cackle and flings herself up into the sky to circle the two horses, chuckling boldly to herself. Through her eyes (as his own are still focused on his dwarfed manhood) he sees Sohalia looking at the area of concern, and if he could blush, he certainly would. With a haste that causes his neck to crick, the leviathan brings his head out from beneath his forelegs to eye the winged mare, his crimson gaze wide and horrified. "It's not normally so small!" he damn near wails, crippled at the thought of this mare spreading rumours about his inadequacy. "I swear!" he adds, his expression still showing how frantic he is about the idea of her judging his tiny genitals. He's always been proud of Little Vol and his two special friends, so the notion of having their reputation unduly tarnished makes panic rise from the depths of his soul.

He attempts to cross his hindlegs to try and hide the issue, but the sight of his massive feathered feet pulled daintily together like a dancer's ballet shoes is probably just as comical as the expression of abject horror on his face. "That goat horned fucker in the Blood Falls cursed me," he growls, stomping one massive front hoof in distress. "I don't suppose you know anything about reversing magical curses?"

image credits

@Sohalia CACKLES LOUDLY

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]

Sohalia

To her great credit, Sohalia had managed to mask her smirk by the time Volterra's head popped up from between his knees. And she might have managed to maintain her control, were it not for the wail that the goliath emitted in a voice that could have been a petulant child insisting that they were, in fact, not lying about that monster under the bed (It was there! It was!). In other words, it was not the situation that broke her iron will, but the stallion's reaction to it.

And break she did: a tiny, unwilling giggle bubbled forth from between lips that had been pressed firmly together. That giggle snowballed into a sweet, unabashed laugh, and that laugh finally steamrollered into raucous half-streaks of mirth. The dove felt bad, truly, for she knew what her laughter could do to a man's fragile ego. Knowing that, she tried desperately to regain some semblance of control and, through some act of the gods, she managed to repress her glee to trembling lips and heavy breathing. "I'm - I'm so sorry," she choked out. "I'm not laughing at you, I just - it's just -" But she couldn't think of an explanation, and she was dangerously close to descending into laughter again, so she stopped and focused on her breathing.

Luckily for Volterra, Sohalia was a mare of tenderness and a true desire to help those in her family. Since Volterra had joined their herd, that made him a part of that family. Seeing him in such distress sobered the pale lady, and she approached cautiously with a sympathetic look finally appearing on her pretty face. "Did you ask for a trick or a treat?" she queried, tilting a head to the side. Almost to herself, she added, "Surely it isn't permanent?" That would be a shame.

"Maybe there's something I can do to help - may I?" she then asked, gesturing towards his tiny manhood. She never thought she'd be attempting to inspect anyone's privates aside from Gaucho's, but this was a rather unique situation. Besides, she'd hate to walk away now and leave the poor thing thinking that she'd judged him on his size alone. Size wasn't everything, you know (though of course, it was quite nice).

"Talk talk talk."

@ Volterra

Sohalia
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Her giggle is like a kick in the (extremely tiny) balls. The ensuing rolls of belly-laughter only rub salt in the wound, and the stallion pins his ears in displeasure. She sputters out an apology before collapsing back into laughter, and Volterra's lips downturn in an expression of abject grump. "Well damn, thank the Gods for your sympathy, I don't know how I'd get through this difficult time without it," he growls, sarcasm lacing every thunderous syllable. The fact Vadir's monstrous chortles are adding punctuation to Sohalia's chuckles only compounds the stallion's misery, and he tries desperately to cross his legs and hide his inadequate bits from view.

Finally her laughter abates, and she asks if he asked for a trick or treat. "Trick. More fool me." He huffs angrily - other people had asked for tricks and received interesting and useful items, or useless tat that nonetheless was preferable to shrunken privates. Surely, though, the goat-horned monster didn't have enough power to make this change permanent. Hopefully he'll wake up tomorrow his usual well-endowed self, and when he does, the first thing he's going to do is waft his magnificent bits right in this woman's face. See, I told you so! he'll say.

But that's a very big if. This change may be permanent, in which case Volterra is in for a lifetime of humiliation. She echoes his sentiments, and the goliath gargles in dismay. "It better bloody not be. I swear to all the Gods in Helovia, if I ever get my hooves on that trickster bastard...." His voice fades off into a series of unintelligible growls that leave little to the imagination - if he meets the goat-horned one again, he'll rip off more than the unfortunate beast's balls.

May I? He huffs and shrugs. "Go for it. Can't see how this could possibly get any more awkward." He shuffles slightly to try and display the unfortunately stunted area some more, desperately trying to think of anything else but the fact he's about to have a mare staring at his junk. The last thing he needs is for the little fellow to stand to attention as it normally would under such scrutiny - it's a natural reaction, but not one he wants when he's in no position to do anything about it. This mare is attractive, there's no doubting that, but bedding her has never been further from his mind. Given his current stunted situation, he doubts it would even reach.

image credits

@Sohalia

Sohalia

Sohalia couldn’t blame the poor stallion for reacting so harshly to her laughter and, unlike his dragon, the mare had the good grace to look ashamed of herself. She wondered if later, perhaps, the goliath would be able to look back on this moment with amusement – but she rapidly dismissed the thought. Stallions tended to be prideful, particularly when it came to their manly bits, and she doubted that Volterra would ever be able to speak with her without a replay of this unfortunate incident echoing in his mind. Indeed, she would be hard-pressed not to think of his tiny manhood whenever she saw him, and not in a good way.

In any case, the stallion’s anger soon redirected to the goat-creature who had tricked him so. The Transcended was simply glad that both she and Vinati had chosen treats. Sure, she may have walked away with a strange jar of red clay, and her daughter might have had the misfortune of receiving a rotten piece of turnip, but at least neither of their bodies had been changed against their will. Thinking of it that way made the mare quite a bit more sympathetic and, in a bit of righteous anger on Volterra’s behalf, she began to mutter curses in Gaucho’s native tongue under her breath. How dare that creature touch a member of her herd – her family – without any warning or consent? (It could be argued, of course, that by asking for a trick, Volterra had given his consent, but even this was a stretch for the pale mare.)

With an irritable huff on Volterra’s behalf, the pale lady ducked her head to peer shyly at the stallion’s nether regions. ”I do hope that you teach the ifak a lesson if you come across him again,” she commented distractedly. Staring at him from her awkward head-twisted-sideways position was no use; there was nothing to indicate that any magic or trickery had been done. Volterra’s tiny size did not appear to be an illusion, and she certainly wasn’t going to reach out to touch him in an attempt to check that theory. ”Hmm. Well, you could try and sleep it off?” she suggested with a frown.

Then a thought occurred to her. ”Or, erm –“ The mare began to squirm rather awkwardly as she stepped away from the goliath and turned her gaze away from his considerably lacking length. ”Well, maybe – have you thought – um, perhaps if you were to get… aroused…?” She couldn’t quite meet his gaze. If she’d been a human, she would have been blushing furiously. ”Well, maybe that would put you back to a normal… size?”

"Talk talk talk."

Translations
ifak | roughly translates to "foreigner," or someone who doesn't belong; often used in a derogatory fashion for anyone not considered to be "one of us"

@ Volterra - dying, this is my fav I swear.

Sohalia

Farah Posts: 13
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Tribrid :: 17hh :: Yearling (Ages in Orangemoon)
Emily

"You goat-horned bastard!" The yell drew my attention. I missed out on much of the rest of the conversation. So of course my curious nature gets the better of me. I set off, walking of course as running would make things take longer. I am so ready to be able to run like everyone else. At least I hope I will be able to one day. My lungs already seen stronger than what they were when I was just born. I can run father at least. So that's a good thing right? As I arrive I see a mare looking under a stallion's belly. What could she be looking for? "Go for it. Can't see how this could possibly get any more awkward." Oh how wrong he was.

So things had gotten well, a bit more complicated by the time I arrive. Little did I know just how complicated it was going to be. "What's going on?" I say, but my voice! What in the hell?! "MY VOICE" I squeak. Instead of my voice being normal, it was even more high pitch than before. So what do I do? Well I mimic the reaction from the stallion. "You goat-horned bastard!" Although it doesn't sound near as threatening when I say it than when he did. I stomp my front hooves on the ground in a mini rear. "He messed up my voice!" I squeak again. What if I talked like this forever?!

My wings fan out, both sets as I freak out trying to figure out what to do. Also, what the adults were doing too.

"Talking"

Farah

[Curse | Voice sounds like she's inhaled helium for 1 thread]

@Volterra - now i'm really dying!

His lips twist into a thin, humourless smile as she mentions teaching the goat a lesson should he ever run into it again. He isn't sure what an ifak is, but the goat almost certainly is one. "I intend to," he says grimly. Provided the situation corrects itself in the near future, he'll probably be able to laugh about it and perhaps forgive the creature for its little trick, but if not...then he'll be out for blood.

She suggests sleeping it off, and the colossus nods. "Aye, I am hoping it will resolve by the morning, but I worry that it will not." The thought is unbearable. Volterra is one of the most stallion-y stallions that it is possible to encounter, and the reason for that is largely the weight between his thighs. He is a man, and he is proud to be one; he lives for the succour of a woman beneath him, and the parts that make him him have also helped by layering thick muscle across his sturdy body and adding a crest to his powerful neck. To lose such a precious part of himself doesn't bear thinking about, and the abject humiliation of walking around with such stunted privates....ach, it makes him shudder with rage!

Sohalia then adds a second suggestion, and it's one that almost makes Volterra blush, which is quite a remarkable achievement. She's suggesting he get aroused? Well, he certainly isn't going to complain. For the first time, a small hint of humour twinkles in his eyes and he wiggles his sharp eyebrows at her. "Now that's an idea I can get on board with." During her inspection he'd been careful to keep the beast firmly chained within its cage, so to speak, but that's not an invitation he's going to turn down. "Shouldn't be too hard, if you'll pardon the pun." Becoming aroused has never been difficult for him, for better or for worse - it happens when he doesn't want it to, nature's way of biting him on the ass for his lusts. All he needs to do is focus hard on the attractive curves of this mare, which he does with glee. He may well be making her uncomfortable beneath the force of his clearly lustful gaze, but it's all in the name of science!

Sure enough, nature soon takes over and he feels things begin to...extend. To his dismay, though, it remains uncomfortably small and quite clearly useless, the size remaining decidedly below average. He snarls his frustration and pins his ears, suddenly feeling self-conscious by revealing such a private bodily function to this mare - after all, he's usually stood behind his partners when such things happen.

What's going on? The voice is so squeaky that it makes his dragons screech their discomfort and Volterra himself flutter his ears in panic. Suddenly there's a filly approaching, her voice so high-pitched that it sounds unnatural, and her mention of a goat-horned bastard makes the leviathan quite sure she's fallen foul of the Halloween creature as well. But then he realises his....delicate situation, and gives a startled yelp. "Shit, not in front of the kids!" He has no wish to scar the poor kid, despite how unimpressive his current trouser situation is.

He quickly turns away to try and hide his problem from the filly, and looks everywhere but at Sohalia. He tries to think of the least-arousing things he possibly can; all the male horses he's ever met, trees, sand, Kisamoa, anything to try and make the mouse crawl back into the house. Thankfully, his body obeys his mind's frantic pleading, and his manhood recedes back to its original state. Still pitifully small, but at least not standing to attention. Finally the behemoth can turn back around to look at the filly with a small frown on his face. "You too, huh?" he says with a note of sympathy, although he thinks his problem is decidedly more life-affecting.

image credits

DIES OF LAUGHTER @Sohalia