the Rift

[PRIVATE] Band-aids don't fix bullet holes (but babies might)

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Isopia couldn't remember the last time that she'd left the Edge. Was it during the invasion? Or rather, just after it? Was that truly the last time that she had walked away from the misty mountaintops? Looking at Zero, and recalling his insistence (as well as the tree's) that they not keep secrets from each other, she decided to share this thought out loud.

"I used to live here, you know." She began. Not that Isopia had ever been bothered by Zero's height, but today she was particularly glad for his short strides, for her body was still quite sore. "I was born in the Edge. I'm not sure if I had ever told you that or not."

Although she hadn't asked for Zero's support, she was surprised to find how much she valued having someone to walk home with - someone who wasn't just Ranjiri, or Asaavi. Having a friend by her side, regardless of what he thought about the challenge she had just completed, filled her with a sort of reassurance that previously she would have never thought that she needed. And especially with her memories of Volterra removed from her mind, it was a feeling that she had never experienced with anyone else but her lightning-backed friend. She wanted to tell him as much, but the word sat awkwardly upon her lips.

Why was thank you, so hard for her to say? Was it because it conveyed that sense of neediness that she so desperately tried to snuff out of herself? This life would have been easier if she didn't need anyone, but she supposed, if she was going to need anyone, she was glad that it was Zero.

"I could hear you sometimes, through the mists." She began, moving the words like awkward chess pieces. "While I was fighting, I mean. It was .." (just say it. it isn't a big deal. It's Zero after all.) ".. really nice knowing you were there." She concluded, swallowing hard and inspecting the way the grasses bounced back up from beneath her hooves, as if she had never even stepped upon them at all.

Isopia
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.
Image Credits

@Zekle awkward iso post is awkward.

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Zèklè Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 14.1 :: Three HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
charks
Zèklè
The walk home is far more pleasant that the whole debacle you just witnessed, Isopia's company far preferable to the squabbling... Edgelets? (nope, not quite, but you'll keep working on it) whose voices rose so quickly, and like so many aggravated geese. Iso doesn't say much, at first, and neither do you - you're busy mulling over the things you heard, the things you watched, and the way the Edgeians (still wrong) reacted to each other. You rather liked Queen Alysanne and Miss Iona, but as for the others, well... let's just say you were happy to be living in the Falls. Besides, you don't want to strain your friend - she's just fought a battle, after all, and a rather ridiculous one at that. All this is a bit too much for a bag, seemed to the the consensus of the gathering, though you can't necessarily say you fault any one person for this whole debacle.

Well, maybe Cowboy. But that's another story.

It is Isopia who uncharacteristically breaks the silence, and, even more uncharacteristically, the thing she offers is information- information about herself. It takes everything you have not to stop and gape at this unprecedented event, and even with all your self restraint you can't hold back the pleased smile that spreads across your lips, the warmth that spreads inside your chest. You look up at her, eager - "Nope," you concur, and then follow up: "Is that... where your Ma lived? Does she still live there?" Iso once told you that she and her mother weren't close, and though you didn't understand it then, it makes some more sense now. What pain would you have been spared, if you didn't share such a bond with your mother? If she didn't have such room to hurt you, and you her?

But then again, what love would you have missed out on? What joy? You adore your mother, despite her shortcomings and your disappointments. Would you really trade that for anything?

No.

Thankfully she's continuing on, her next string of words a careful composition, a series of meticulous yet uncertain strokes by a novice trying out the art of painting with emotion. You, of course, notice this as well. Strange, how you never noticed most of Isopia's quirks until she started trying to overcome them. You blink, your face inexplicably flushing, because it's as close as she's ever come to saying she appreciates you, as strange as that seems now. You always just took for granted that Iso cared about you the same way you cared about her. "'Course!" you answer brightly, beaming, pleasure and surprise with this new Isopia spinning a giddy melody in your throat. "I wouldn't'a let you go alone- I mean, not that you were alone, 'cus Jiji an' Csilla were there, too. But y'know." You're floundering now, Zero, letting your hooves cram into your mouth again. Pull it together, boy. Bring it home. "I'm always gonna be there."

Real smooth, Zero. 9/10.

Questions are easier than answers like this, so let's return to those. When in doubt you retreat into your curiosity, and that trait has yet to fail too spectacularly. "Did you know any of them? From when you lived there before?" you wonder, your bright eyes seeking the hybrid's golden ones. Had they been like family, the way the Throat was for him? But then- does Isopia even know what that feels like, family? You know she has cousins in the other demigods including Mesec, but even them she doesn't talk of much. You'd like to see them together sometime, you think. To see Iso with a family.

You bite your lip hard, thinking about the family she nearly had. The family she chose to forget, because having it, knowing it, hurt too much.

How was that even fair?
And in the sea that's painted black,
Creatures lurk below the deck
But you're a queen and I'm a lionheart

image | coding

idek

Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

"No. At least..I don't believe that she does." Isopia was completely unaware that her mother had at one point returned to Helovia. She'd been greeted by more than a few members of the Edge - Alysanne being one of them - and no one had thought to tell Isopia of this. Despite the fact that Kahlua and her daughter always had a strange sort of relationship, surely one as bubbly and friendly as Alysanne would have thought it important  to mention? But no one had. So as far as Isopia knew, when Kahlua had left, she had done so for good.

I'm always gonna be there.

For a moment Isopia said nothing, she merely kept her golden eyes on the ground in front of her, gently taking one step after another and trying to nurse her wounded shoulder. Slowly though, a smile spread across her face. At first she didn't even realize it was happening until she felt a tightness in her cheek (unlike Zero, Isopia didn't really possess the muscles needed to maintain a smile, and so even this caused them to stretch uncomfortably). I'm always gonna be there. She let his words roll over in her mind, causing her smile to widen, until her teeth almost began to show through the lopsided crease between her dark lips.

And despite all that had happened, Isopia felt happy. (As happy as she could get, anyways). Guess that's what happens when you love someone, and they love you back.

"I knew Alysanne." She responded almost immediately, her smile dwindling slightly - but not out of anger, only because her face couldn't really sustain it and speak at the same time. "She and my mother were quite close from what I remember. I met her just shortly after I was born, and then a few more times after that." As for the rest of them? Isopia couldn't really remember. Surely some of them had been there (though perhaps not Iona, Temobvu or Erthe), but the others? It was possible. "I was born just before the invasion of the Falls occurred, and so most of the warriors and sleuths were out training or gaining information." She thought about that for a while, wondering if there was any other really relevant information. "After the invasion, I decided to live in the Falls, and Kahlua stayed in the Edge. I guess I thought I was supposed to live there, because of who my Father was and the purpose of my birth ... I didn't see Kahlua much after that."

Even now speaking about it, Isopia didn't really feel much. Perhaps there was some obligation that Kahlua had ignored with respect to her child, and so perhaps Isopia was entitled to be angry. Though likely most children would have been hurt as well as angry, though Isopia was neither. She didn't necessarily want to think of her conception as rape, though despite the fact that she couldn't imagine the God of the Earth forcing himself on anyone, it wasn't exactly like Kahlua was in a position to refuse. He was a God after all. That Kahlua didn't really care for her child wasn't all too surprising.

Isopia
Image Credits

@Zekle -- Post 500 is for you <3

charks
Zèklè
I don't believe she does. Huh. You mull this over, taking in the implications behind the words- but you're quickly distracted from any further pursuit by the rare smile you've managed to coax out of Isopia, a smile that warms your belly and inspires in you a stirring sense of pride. Your own grin widens in response, a lopsided thing full of unabashed delight. If you can get her to smile after a day like today, well, then maybe you're doing something right.

Your friend talks again, and you listen, your own smile fading slightly as you take in her words seriously, adding them to the picture of Isopia that exists in your mind. They don't really change anything, these secrets and pieces of history she's chosen to share. Iso is still your Iso- she's just a slightly more detailed one now, a more complete person, though still one you could never hope to fully understand. Every time she speaks it offers both answers (so that's why you left) and questions (wait... I was born well before the invasion!), but you like it. It's like the ebb and flow of the ocean, a never-ending tide of information and curiosity, and you accept it all with the willingness of a child, the eager interest of a student, the easy affection of a friend.

You (try to) glance sidelong at Isopia as she falls silent again, chewing thoughtfully on your lip. All this talk of mothers, of course, reminds you that Isopia was a mother, even if only for a moment that she cannot remember now. But you remember - you remember her sadness, the emotion in her voice as she confessed her sins, and sometimes you've wondered- if things were different, would the baby have made Isopia happy? Given her something to anchor her to this world and the people in it, when she seems so often to float above it? She speaks of Kahlua with such indifference, and the Earth God with obligation ('The purpose of my birth,' as though she was little more than a planned and implemented tool), that you wonder if she even would know how to be a mother.

But she has been. She just... killed her fetus. And then forgot.

You still can't decide if it was the right choice or not - if you even know. But you do wonder, sometimes, if things had been different... if she would have enjoyed it. If she could love a baby, or if she'd just be her own mother- distant, confused, lacking. You doubt it.

"Have you ever thought about bein' a Ma, Iso?" you ask carefully, trying to keep the inflection, the implication, from your voice.

image | coding

For all of her proposed intelligence, Isopia really was quite stunted when it came to picking up small social or emotional cues. And so as Zero casually posed his question, Isopia failed to pick up on whatever underlying implication there may have been in his voice.

"I-" She began, and then shut her lips as she realized that hadn't. When she was with Zero, she didn't try to coax out a well formed argument or thought before she began speaking. In his presence, she was more at ease (despite the fact that she likely appeared just the same as always. Though perhaps Zero, if anyone, was perceptive enough to pick up on the subtle way she relaxed in his presence). So she began to speak her mind. "In a way I suppose I have. At least, I understand that one purpose all living things have, is to reproduce. I am not sure that I am obligated to - perhaps my Father would know... Mesec and Aithinel have.." Her voice trailed off, brows narrowing slightly as she considered this. "I suppose there is something to be gained from the first hand experience of being a -" She stopped again, not wanting to say the word mother. For Iso, there seemed to be something distinct between being a vessel which gave life, and being a Ma, as Zero put it.

She shook her head.

"I suppose I would consider it." She concluded with a shrug. The physical making of said child or who with were not even a part of her calculations. In her mind, she pictured something like pollination - or the way trees dropped acorns.

"Have you?"

Isopia
Image Credits

@Zekle -- EPICALLY LATE I'M SO SORRY.

charks
Zèklè
She answers in that intelligent, thoughtful voice you've come to know so well- well enough to catch something in the hesitation, the spaces between her staggered sentences, and you hold onto that. Oh, sure, her response is clinical and philosophical at its core -

"The one purpose all living things have," she says, and you have to stop and think about that one, because you haven't really thought about reproduction as being a thing that's your purpose (though let's be real, you haven't really thought about reproduction at all- this is a very half-baked plan), let alone the only purpose

- you imagine you can read behind it some actual interest, some wistful longing for the family life of which you are so fond. Because, ultimately, what is your goal in life but to make everyone you love into one great family, to fold them all beneath your single wing and keep them their, their hearts beating a peaceful rhythm that will lull you to sleep through your darkest dreams?

That you are a deeply sentimental creature can never be denied.

Have you?

"Have I thought about being a ma?!" you laugh, your voice teasing, sunbeam eyes glittering with delight at your own stupid joke. Of course you haven't! You're a boy! Haha! Sigh. To your credit your recover quickly, foolish smile fading into a thoughtful expression as you consider this question. Ultimately it doesn't have an easy answer - "Yeah, I- I guess," you acquiesce, "But..." you shrug, your shoulders rolling easily, your neck arching as you reach back to bite at the metal patch on your skin. But who would want one with me? you do not say. Even with your rudimentary and, frankly, alarmingly juvenile understanding of reproductive processes, you know that babies are a little bit of Ma and a little bit of Da. And who'd want a baby who was a little bit of, well...

...cripple?

"'Sides, I got all my brothers an' sisters to look after."

You turn back to her, your smile genuine as you think about your massive and generally unknown horde of siblings. You do like children, and you would like to be a Da, maybe. But this is about Iso, not you, and your infantile understanding of the world fails to calculate in how you might be, ah... necessary to the next step of the motherhood process. Silly boy.

"I don't think you're obligated to be a Ma," you say carefully, trying and failing to be calculating, cunning, subtle. "But if that's something you think you'd like -"and she had liked it, hadn't she? She would like it "- then maybe- maybe we could-" and there it is, the implication, the realization, and your face grows hot and your tongue grows heavy as you realize what exactly you might be offering, to Iso, with Iso, because babies are a little bit of Ma and a little bit of Da you idiot- oh, boy, did you not think this through.

"MaybewecouldgoseeyourDaorsomething!" you sputter through your embarrassment, wishing more than ever that you had two wings, so you could wrap your head up and hide beneath them both.

image | coding

Isopia allows herself to smile at her friend's awful joke. Anyone else would have received a blank and lingering stare, but of course Zero wasn't anyone else. He was her only friend in this world and had firmly wedged himself in her heart so fully and without need for permission, that he had just become part of the landscape of her world. As he mentioned his brothers and sisters, Isopia gave a roguish shrug. She wanted to say that it was Ampere's job to look after them, but she could guess at the exasperation that would bring to her boyish friend, and so she kept her mouth closed, only saying, "I think being a parent probably feels different than being a sibling."

Once upon a time, awkward thoughts of zero in that way, had tentatively started to pool in Isopia's mind. But those were in the days when Isopia remembered what it was like to be with a man in that way. Without those memories, Isopia's mind had reverted to a more or less platonic virginal state. So unlike the whir of thoughts currently going through Zero's mind, Isopia was able to objectively think about the reproductive process that he was suggesting without any sort of sexual or emotional implications.

Pure P in the V. Simple as that.

Whether or not Isopia would like the process, seemed to be entirely irrelevant. After all, she didn't train her body to ignore hunger pains and extreme temperatures because she liked it. She didn't willingly submit to the will of her Father, or continue to go on living because she enjoyed it. It was just something she was supposed to do.

Her narrow shoulders shrugged.

MaybewecouldgoseeyourDaorsomething!

Her ears flicked slightly, not understanding his sudden increase in verbal speed, but chalking it up to him being him.

"But-" She paused, suddenly replaying something he'd said earlier. His bad joke about being a ma. Suddenly, it didn't sound like a joke anymore. "There are parts of being a parent that only the females understand. Like actually growing the child. I wonder if my Father could make you experience that as well. You wouldn't be a ma...but maybe you'd get the full picture."

Isopia blinked.

Had they ... were they doing this, then?

Isopia
Image Credits

@Zekle omfg wut

charks
Zèklè
She suggests that being a parent is different from being a brother, and, yes, you suppose that's true. But being a brother is the only thing you know how to do, so you shrug, agreeing but unwilling to add anything more. This is about Iso becoming a Ma, after all, not you becoming a Da.

Or it was, at any rate, until things took a turn for the unexpected (though, really, how did you not see this coming, Zero?), and now you're left stammering and open-mouthed, trying to force a quickly evolving situation into making some amount of sense. As with many of your hairbrained ideas, your plan to have Isopia happily bundled up with a bouncing baby is quickly spiraling out of control. For one thing, she's way more receptive than you would've expected, and you're still half certain this is a terrible idea based on what happened last time.

For another, you're totally not ready to be a Da.

Because, shit, if you're gonna do this (are we really gonna do this?) then that's what you're going to have to be. It seems obvious, now- how could you be expected to suggest someone have a baby and then not step in? All biological necessities aside, you can't waltz in and say, Oh, hey, wanna have a kid? Cool, good luck as a single parent! Even Gaucho hadn't done that - sure, he'd been busy a lot, but he'd always been there, even when you weren't sure he was your Da at all. No, now you've put your hoof in your mouth and there's no going back: you're in this for the long haul, kiddo, so you might as well buckle up and figure out how to put a baby in your best friend without it being the most awkward experience of your life. At least it can't get weirder, you figure... right?

Wrong! Because as you fidget and squirm Isopia's pondering, her quiet and calm voice making the most mind-boggling proposal you have ever heard. For a moment you can only stare, mouth agape, eyes wide, your brain working so hard that your body can't make anything else even begin to function. Does she... does she want you to carry it? To have it in your belly the way Ma's do? Why? How? Of course you'll do it, if she wants you to and can figure out how, it was your idea and you got yourself into this mess- but man, this is not what you signed up for.

You stammer, speechless for a second before finally blurting out the only thing you can: "But- but how would you get the egg in me- or out?!" Because, let's face it, the logistics of egg-laying has always been one of the greater (but by no mean only) mysteries of childbearing to you - and yes, you still believe all babies come from eggs.

image | coding

@Isopia omggg zero is struggling

Egg?

Now Isopia stopped, looking at her friend intently. For all of Zero's youthful exuberance, she knew that he wasn't stupid. Idealistic maybe and sometimes naive, but not stupid. Still, why was he talking about eggs? From what Isopia knew of reproduction, while it was truth that there were eggs inside of her body, they grew into children, they didn't still remain in egg-shaped form. Had she not been born with wings, perhaps she might have made the deductive leap that winged-creatures grow from eggs, just as birds do. But she had wings, and had been born more or less in the way everyone else was.

"What egg?" She asked, trying to keep the incredulity out of her voice. In truth, Isopia knew comparatively little about reproduction (and even less now that she'd forgotten about her tryst with Volterra), and so it was possible that Zero knew something that she didn't.

But an egg? That just didn't square with her views of the world.

Then again, little did these days.

Isopia
Image Credits

@Zekle WHAT. A SHORT POST????

charks
Zèklè
Now it's your turn to be bewildered - because of all the things for Isopia to say, you definitely didn't expect What egg? For a moment you can only stare, confusion creeping over your animate face, your gaze flickering to Hubris for any sore of clarification. Normally you feel pretty confident in your ability to ascertain the gist of the demigoddess' thoughts, despite her passivity and detachment - you like to believe you can see past it, that you understand her, even though maybe the rest of the world sometimes can't. Like this whole thing - you somehow figured out that being a Ma was something she, if not wanted, then didn't not want. You stood with her when she went to challenge Tembovu, understanding her motives, even if you didn't agree with them. You helped her find her name.

Right now, though, you've got no idea what's going on.

Has she changed her mind? Does she not actually want a foal? Have you somehow been talking about different things this entire time? It doesn't occur to you that she doesn't equate eggs and babies; why should it? You have only ever seen foals poke their way out of eggs - your sisters, your brother, Aithniel's kids. Hell, you did it yourself, not too many years back. Desperately you rack your mind, trying to figure out where you went wrong, where this conversation left you behind, but for the life of you you really did think you were both on the same page.

A scary, deeply perplexing page, but the same one nonetheless.

You chew your lip, uncertain, utterly at a loss. "The egg," you enunciate carefully, sunbeam eyes trained to her face in effort to gauge her reaction, her understanding. She may have forgotten her last foal, but she still has to know how this works - she's Isopia, after all. The Mountain that Knows. "The one the foal would come out of. After you lay it. Or- or me, I guess. Y'know, if... if we, uh, if we're talking about the same thing." Parenthood. Babies. Us. Making one. Somehow. You know, that thing.

image | coding

@Isopia legit fastest post I have ever written

He repeats the phrase as if she's being stupid or unnecessarily slow. For Isopia the issue now has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not she wants a foal and everything to do with understanding just what it is her friend is trying to say to her.

Suddenly she remembers the whales and how slow their voices were, and she thinks of Zero a little bit like that. As if all he needs to do is say it again and again and her brain will somehow catch on.

But it doesn't. Thankfully though, he keeps talking.

Ahh..nope. That apparently isn't helpful.

She's never had a child before (wrong), but somehow biologically she just knows that if she did, it wouldn't leave her body in the form of an egg. Then he talks about laying it as if they are now a pair of seahorses or penguins who are wondering if they should bend the laws of nature and have the mother carry it, or if he should do as he is meant to and bear their children.

It's all so confusing.

Isopia had meant that perhaps her Father could make Zero somehow share in the responsibility of carrying the child, but she hadn't meant that literally. Or perhaps she had. She'd been thinking of acorns and how so long as they were planted in the right sort of environment, they would grow. She'd been thinking of this potential life as something external to herself from the moment of its conception, something that they could pass back and forth between the two of them until it was born. But ... now that she thought about it, birthing seemed to be an internal-to-external sort of procedure.

Isopia sighs, weary with confusion.

"Did you come from an egg?" She asks Zero, then looks sideways at Hubris for a moment, before returning her honey'd gaze to his sunbeam one. Hubris had come from an egg. Clearly she was the odd one out. "I didn't. I just thought ... that maybe my Father could .. do something. You wouldn't have to carry the baby, or the egg, or..whatever it will be, for the whole time. I just thought we should share in the responsibility. All the responsibility and-" She stops, swallowing hard. Now her mind is thinking about the actual making of the baby.

That thing.

Then she realized her assumption, and a dusky rose colour flushes to her cheeks as Isopia blushes incredibly uncharacteristically. 

"Even I needed a male and a female parent." She says dully. "I guess I just assumed, when you said that we could go see my Dad that you meant.." She stops, not even knowing what she's implying. Is it that he would, you know, do that with her? Is it that he would be the dad? Is he just a sperm donor? Is he there for moral support? 

Isopia is normally so careful with making assumptions, and now she's not only made an ass out of she and Zero, but she's potentially made parents out of them as well.

Isopia
Image Credits

@Zekle WHAT IS THIS THREAD EVEN

charks
Zèklè
It's clear neither of you has though this through with particular detail. Your (and I do mean you, too, Isopia) collective lack of knowledge is profoundly staggering - while generally speaking you're a lad who excels at learning and Isopia's the bloody Mountain That Knows, this whole baby-making business has reduced you both to hapless children, flailing in the dark for some thread of understanding, splashing in hopes a ship of sanity will scoop you up and take you back to shore.

First things first, because part of your worldview was just shattered and you're kind of reeling from the revelation. "Yeah! Everyone I know came from an egg!" (This is not true.) "You didn't?!" What?! You're tempted to follow with are you sure?, but you're sure that if anyone's sure about things, it's Isopia, and so you bite your tongue. Still, this new bit of information remains astounding, a little too much for your tiny mind to fully comprehend. In your experience, everything living popped out of an egg - you have no alternative to this understanding, no other idea of how on earth things are born. Did Isopia just... appear? Was she built from clay, brought up from the ground and given life by her father and dam? Or did she hatch from something else, a seed or nut or acorn? Is it a demigod thing?

You wouldn't be surprised- you just really, really, really need to know.

Clearly Isopia is far less interested in the whole egg thing than you are. While you struggle to make sense of your topsy-turvy world, utterly dumbfounded, she's already moving on to more important issues. (Though let's be real- right now, you're honestly more comfortable focusing on The Egg Conundrum than changing the channel back to Shrimpy and the Mountain Make A Baby Show).

Something about her tone of voice pulls you back, lifts you from your awkward preoccupation, your discomfort with the rabbit hole you've fallen into. She's still speaking, but there's something more than what she's saying, something about her voice, her face, and you know it's important, you just can't quite figure out what it is.

...Wait a minute.

Is she... scared?

Do you get to be... brave?

You swallow, an earnest, nervous smile spreading across your face, and take a step closer to Isopia. "I meant that maybe he could help us... y'know, be a family." Is that what you meant? Maybe not, but it doesn't matter- you mean it now, with all of your heart. Is it what she meant? Sunbeam eyes look for hers - Come with me, they say, Let's have this adventure - and your nervous and excited and uncertain and resolved, but hell, if there's anyone you want to do this insane thing with, might as well be a person you love, right?

"Together."

image | coding

@Isopia

Unsure what to think of Zero's limited data regarding babies and eggs, Isopia is content to let the issue drop. It isn't the issue, now is it.

Oh no. They're now talking about something much more concrete and less theoretical than where babies come from.

Now they're talking about the actual making of them.

He mentions being a family together, and once again she has to stop and look at him. The idea ... it warms her. Something inside of her tingles and yields - it blossoms and opens at the words, and before she even is really aware of what she's doing, her deathly-marked skull is bobbing up and down in ready agreement. Like Zero, Isopia is firmly thinking along the lines of, there is no one else I"d rather do this with, and she doesn't even really think about if they ought to be doing it. It's a new experience, and like her friend, its an adventure she'd happily go on with him.

"Okay." She says, as if deciding to start a family is as simple as that. Just a word, a smile, a nod of their heads.

"I guess we should go see my Father."

Isopia
Image Credits

@Zekle

VOTG now?