the Rift

[PRIVATE] where did you go?

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
so I take off my face, because it reminds me how it all went wrong
but I leave in my heart because I don't want to stay in the dark

It would seem that one of Mesec’s hidden talents was the game of hide and seek. Or, at least, the hiding part of it. The ability to shroud himself in shadows, to teleport and quite literally go invisible for short periods of time might be considered cheating by some, but it made the game more fun - and his children were growing older now and did not need to be babied quite so much when it came to games.

The seeking part, on the other hand, was not Mesec’s forte. Perhaps his son and daughter learned too much of his tricks, or the shadows and the snow enabled their black and silver bodies to blend in easier than he thought, but he could not figure out where they were hiding.

It had not been very long since they had started this round in the game so he wasn’t really worried just yet (okay, he was, but he was attempting to be rational). Surely they were still in the area around the Rotunda, surely they hadn’t run off using the cover of the game to give their father a heart-attack. Thankfully, neither of them really seemed the type to pull something like that but still. He thought he had worried a lot before he was a father but it was a constant state for him now.

The morning sky above was a pale grey and fat snowflakes began to fall as Mesec continued his search, leaving a trail of hoofprints behind him as he peered around shrubs and into any place that he could find.

Lucius circled overhead, not joining the game but keeping an eye on the family all the same as he hunted for any rabbits or critters that might mistakenly think it was safe to emerge in the quiet Frostfall forest.

art by astralseed at deviantart.com

for @Ophelia <3

@Vesper and @Virga are welcome too but I've tagged you guys in so much lately please don't feel any pressure to join <333
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times