the Rift

[PRIVATE] Everyone wants to see heaven [Aithniel]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: BLX1P.jpg]

SOHALIA

The meeting ended and, having secured the Sultana’s permission to speak in private, Sohalia fell into step beside the younger mare as the crowd dispersed.  The ivory dove remained quiet for a moment, watching Aithniel out of the corner of her eye.  In a way, she was almost sizing up the Inquisitor, wondering what kind of leader she would turn out to be.  Astraeus, who had launched himself from his bonded’s hindquarters as she began to walk, circled effortlessly above, wheeling and gliding on the desert wind.

”Thank you for meeting with me,” the pale lady finally said with a smile.  ”And thank you for challenging Sikeax.  We were lost without a leader who would be present in the face of whatever may come.  I would like to offer my assistance to you in whatever you may need, if anything.  I have experience with diplomacy and with leadership, as well as in my current role as Artisan.  If you have need of me, you need only ask.”  The offer felt a bit awkward, however genuinely she meant it – she hoped that Aithniel was not the sort to take her words as an insult, as though she was not fit enough to lead them.  No, the Transcended truly wanted to offer her help.  If she was not needed, then she would continue with her day-to-day business.

But that was not the only reason she had requested an audience with their newly-named Sultana.  ”We have finished the construction of the church.  I have some ideas for future projects, but is there anything that you need our crafters to focus on?”  There was always room for improvement in the herd.  Even as an island nation, they could have better defenses.  They might need more keys, more armor, décor for the church, other buildings… the list went on and on.  Still, if their Sultana had any specific ideas, she would prefer to focus on those before suggesting any of her own projects.

It was enough to start the conversation, though she had much more to say.

"talk talk talk"

@Aithniel

Memories circle like birds of prey
Waiting for the right mind to drive insane
Don't look back, there's nothing to see
Regret is nothing more than a lover's disease

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!