the Rift

[OPEN] Horrible Kids

Merlin Posts: 15
Up For Adoption
Filly :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 1 (Frostfall)
Mordred :: Merlin :: None Adoptable
Merlin

The beach was one of the only places that had any remaining warmth in the frigid frostfall. Despite having a rather cold heart, I didn't intend on the rest of me being so cold. Mordred tittered to me in the safe confines of my mane and withers, lovingly chewing at them as I briskly walked along the shoreline. I couldn't stand the feeling of deep sand beneath my hooves, it left my gait jaunty and feeling utterly graceless. Merlin was never meant to be graceless. Silver eyes looked out into the blue silently, pale sunshine still managing to cause the waters to gleam like a precious jewel. The serene sight made me want to vomit.

To be honest, I was incredibly bored, and had passed the time finding warmer parts of Helovia's map in order to avoid the bitter snow that had began to plague the earth. Fuck the cold man. I didn't need the dryness messing with the silkiness of my mane. As I had been exploring, I couldn't also help but scan my surroundings in hopes of finding someone to potentially torment; more along the lines of the male variety. Messing with man flesh was always a particularly fun way to make the day go by faster.

Alas my findings had come up with nothing, and so the only testosterone I could sense was from the bonded bird that seemed to always dote on me. I had raised him to be that way anyway; a goddess that he were to lay upon the floor and worship. It was always refreshing to be constantly doted upon. His talons dug into my smoky coat lovingly, as if to prove that he would go to the ends of the world if I so commanded. He was a good boy after all. Nickering lovingly in response to him I let my silver lips press into the deep navy of his feathers, causing a ruffle and loving crow, before he was flying off to search for some sort of fun to be had for us both. Gods pray that he find us a new toy to play with.

"Speak"

Merlin
I'm a zombie with no notion of regret
Image Credits Table base by ChatoicMelodies and customized by Watermel0nBob

@Archibald

Force/Any Physical Contact is permitted at all times, beside from maiming or death.

PLEASE TAG MERLIN IN ALL POSTS!!!