the Rift

[OPEN] a weathered eye

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time

Quite a bit had happened in the Dragon's Throat since Einarr's search for Asaavi ended and he returned. Gaucho, his khal, died. A healer--the one Einarr believed to kill Gaucho--was promoted to lead the herd. Aithniel, the daughter of the Sun God, usurped the traitorous Sikeax. Einarr was pleased with the demi-goddess' rise to power, but displeased that she let Sikeax remain in the sands unscathed. Deep in his belly a fire burned, a desire to end the healer himself. He was Gaucho's bloodrider, his Gladiator, and instead a brutish, new beast stood on his pedestal. The stallion snorted, his lion's tail flicking behind him as he stalked through the winterized island. Much like his desert home, this island was not affected too highly by the winter, but the air still bit at his flank in a way that was not usual for the near-tropical climate.

Cloven hooves dug into the cold, wet earth beneath him as he stopped. The stallion lifted his head, sienna eyes flitting around for his patrol partners. He had parted ways with them once on the island to better cover ground and intel. Thus far, the warrior had not stumbled across anything noteworthy. Lifting his white-marked face towards the heavens, Einarr let a trumpeting neigh slip past his lips in an attempt to call his herd mates back to him. Had they found anything?

Lowering his head, Einarr sniffed at the ground a moment. His ears twitched with his tail, the wind rippling his dark hair as he listened.

einarr
bright lights swing across the road
but no one seems to know just where I’ll put my feet down next

@Eleanor @Essetia @Sabia

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
Going on patrol seemed a great thing to do so that she could get away from her bothersome newborn son Saoirse, sure she loved him but being a first time mother and a healer was hectic. At the same time she was afraid to leave him alone for long without her to protect him, that one was a rather hyper one. Nonetheless she would continue serving her herd so she climbed more of the rocky mountain side and snorted around.

When she heard the noise made by her herd mate she lifted her head to the sky. His name was unknown to her, she had never met him and even though he was a herd member, family, he was a stallion and she was jerky around him. Sabia returned the call with her own loud neigh and then pushed off the rocks and into the sky with a loud whump! from her wings.

Landing beside him she shook her coat and settled her wings, the cold weather was chilling her feathers. Sabai looked around for the other members of her patrol group but found none of them, since she had only one ear she perked it up and listened but heard nothing with her poor hearing. Great...she was alone with a man. Giving a snort she turned her gaze back to the stallion.

¨Sorry for sounding rude but might we hurry? I have a son to care for and im also a healer” she voiced taking careful steps as not to sound rude.

Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
Notes:
@Eleanor
@Essetia
@Einarr
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!