the Rift

[OPEN] polar connections

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
nothing can save you now,
Aithniel quirked a brow when the pink thing started speaking and gave her a very rough, dismissive once-over. While she is studying this stranger, she feels the black, beastly shadow named Volterra come to stand next to her, and she is reminded again why they fucked. He was massive, powerful and took exquisite care of his body, and she wondered if this pink stranger was drinking him in as thoroughly as she was. Unlike other mares, though, Aithniel had no desire or intention to pin him down and make him be monogamous. She wasn't the type to settle for one either. But, if he asked, she'd certainly sleep with him again.

Even though she had no idea of Volterra's intentions or his motivations, she was stronger with him at her side. If pixie and her puppy decided to attack, she could give proper aerial support while the horned beast wrecked on the sand. She thought they made a good team, and she would tell him that if she had any idea of how to word those thoughts. Aithniel knew she should tell him that she appreciated his presence and enjoyed their time together, but years of suppressing her emotions stilled her tongue.

One thing she liked about Hotaru was that she got straight to the point. The Aurora Basin wanted neutrality? She snorted in amusement and continued to listen, hearing this proffered pleasantries. Herbs? She had the best healers. Spars? No one was as powerful or noble as the warriors of the Dragon's Throat. Cloth from the weavers could be useful, but her crafters wrought iron from the earth. She'd choose a spear of a tent any day.

Also, she didn't trust the Aurora Basin, but at least she had a good reason.

"All interesting," she said, silver eyes narrowing and glinting like the edge of a knife. "Though I am curious, Hotaru. Do you still tell little girls with wings that they'd be prettier if they were ripped off?" she asked pointedly, revealing a dark and brutal part of her past. She had grown up within the walls of the Basin, and Illynx had been both her shield and torturer while growing up there.

Aithniel smiled coldly. "I grew up in the Aurora Basin, Hotaru. There are shadows hidden in those mountains you can't deny."

SHIT GETS REAL
@Hotaru @Volterra

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
polar connections - by Hotaru - 12-02-2016, 04:10 AM
RE: polar connections - by Aithniel - 12-02-2016, 07:10 PM
RE: polar connections - by Volterra - 12-04-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: polar connections - by Hotaru - 12-10-2016, 07:25 PM
RE: polar connections - by Aithniel - 12-29-2016, 06:37 PM
RE: polar connections - by Hotaru - 12-29-2016, 07:16 PM