the Rift

[PRIVATE] [M] Step Back! You're Dancing Kind Of Close...

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Roskuld & Zchiraxicon
Where there's no Law tying my heart from the start..

[Rated M for Sick-Nasty. Reader discretion is advised.]

You drunk.

Why you--just--WHY YOU GOTTA CALL ME OUT LIKE THAT?

Drunk.

Just--IMMEDIATE betrayal, what the hell.

Druuuuuunk.

Fuck you, man.

I mean, he wasn’t wrong. I was splayed out on my side, having found the one place where the water wasn’t frozen stiff, where there wasn’t any wet, freezing snow blanketed on the ground. The trees were clustered tightly enough that the cold winter’s chill hadn’t settled here like it was settling everywhere else; I’d chosen to run a patrol (for some fucking reason) but the cold had bit into our bones a lot harder than we anticipated. We skipped-to-our-fuckin-lou into this hole in the wall, finding some comfort--but that’s when the shit show began because, as I laid my fat-ass down to rest, I found myself sitting on some apples.

Shit started out as a dare; they were old and wrinkly, but the skin wasn’t as dark and damaged as it was supposed to be for apples that were so rotten (I guess it was cold enough to preserve something). Chico had pressed me to take a bite and to be honest I was hungry enough to do it, and I was shocked by the sweetness of it, the subtle kick of something that wasn’t right but added to the flavor anyway. I ate it and found another one and ate that one too and there was a few more and when I went to get up and keep going and doing my duty the world decided to tilt and my head spun with it and I was still on the ground several minutes later.

Drunk.

And I was laughing, hissing through my teeth even though Chico was being a huge pain in my ass about it. An avalanche of stuff fell on my face, making me sputter before I realized it was Chico, opening his cradled-wings with even more apples he had gathered. “Fuck ‘s this? I looked at him with bleary eyes, “Shit’s--gonna ma’ me colic, you keep fuckin’ around. You gonna--you tryna kill me! And then I was screaming it, my legs flailing in the air with a siren booming out my throat: “YOU TRYNA KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEE-EEEEEE-EEE CHEEK.”

I made to stand again, and this time I succeeded, even if I was swaying dangerously as I reached for the pond. I drank from the chill water (cuz I was so fuckin thirsty all of a sudden) stood back, took a long piss, and returned to where I was before, tipping over with a huff right back on my side, sprawled out and buzzing pleasantly. “Y’ think,” I slurred at Chico, nosing at another apple and thinking about chewing IT too, “y’think Tembo gon’ fire my ass?” It was a rhetorical, but it still made my snicker like an idiot to imagine anyone finding me like this, “Y’ think they gon’ lookat my ass ‘n think, ‘Oh hell naw, nu-uh, this shit’stoo much ova hot-mess t’ keep fuckin’ around with.” I decided to eat the apple, the stinging juices dripping from my lip as Chico left to find more ammo, his bastard ass having ignored everything I was saying.

"talk"

image credits

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
I AM THE RUMOUR ON EVERYONE'S LIPS
I AM THE CURSE ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S HIPS

Even in winter, this place reeks of sex. It seems to have soaked deep into the very makeup of the landscape, pervading through the air and stinking in the piss-stained trees. For a stallion with lusts as all-consuming as Volterra, it is not the safest place to go simply to lurk, because it almost always ilicits a natural reaction from him even if there are no women around to scratch the itch that quickly develops. Of course, he does not need a mare to satisfy the urge - twisted angles, bucking hips and the warm flesh of his own stomach can suffice when necessary - but it is always preferable.

The dragons do not come here. They do not like the thoughts that devour their stallion's mind when he chooses to hunt here, because although they both know they are bonded to a highly sexual man, that doesn't mean they have to like it. They tolerate it when he stumbles upon a mare to take beneath him out in the wilderness, they sometimes even thrive on the raw domination of the act, but when Volterra comes actively seeking it, they recoil. Nor do they understand the primitive hungers that he possesses, because they simply don't share them. Neither of them have ever shown a desire to reproduce, and Volterra isn't even sure they can, given how much their physiology has altered to make them suitable companions for horses like himself. He has never asked, and they have never offered the information. They simply choose avoidance, leaving his mind open and devoid of their presence.

It has been so long. He swore that he would try to abstain from the errant creation of life, but that does not mean he has to abstain from women. As long as he ensures no children come of the trysts, he thinks he has every right to indulge the most basic desire. Given the nature of the Secret Grove, he is quite sure there will be a suitable broad around here for him to take, and he finds excitement quickly rising inside his veins and between his thighs. He can see a mare, smell a mare, and his path shifts towards her, the predator towards his prey....

Then he sees who it is, and his heart sinks. Any visible evidence of his ardour quickly rescinds, because there's not a chance of any action from this particular source, he's pretty damn sure of that.

He thinks of turning and leaving, resuming his search elsewhere, but something about Roskuld's actions make him pause. She's flat on the ground like a foal experiencing her first snow, she's got apple trickling down her chin, and she looks like the cat who got the cream. It reeks of urine, too, and the beast has to fight to stop his nostrils from eagerly snorting in the smell to ascertain her receptiveness. No, this one is off-limits. Even trying to bed another of Isopia's cousins would be enough to solidify his position in her bad books, he's sure. "Ros?" he says uncertainly, his lust momentarily forgotten. That had been the name she gave him during their first meeting, although he truthfully never pictured himself using it. "Are you hurt?" The way she's flopped on her side in the dirt makes him wonder if she's colicked, if she's in her death throes from a poison apple. Despite himself, he's concerned. She listened well to him, advised him, saw him at his worst. He owes it to her to help her if she's injured, although he doesn't know what use he'll be, given that he wouldn't know a healing herb if it bit him on the ass.

image credits

@Roskuld

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Roskuld & Zchiraxicon

Ros?

“Wha?” I said at the air that had spoken my name. If I were any more diligent, and if it had been anyone else, then I would’ve scrambled as fast as I could to my feet in an attempt to screw my head back on tighter. Not that it would’ve done any good; chances were, I was just gonna end up tumbling my ass into the water in my fumbling, which wasn’t frozen but that didn’t mean that the shit wouldn’t still be cold as hell.

But then my eyes settled on the shadow that had rolled up on me so quick ‘n slick that I had thought that it was a shadow for a moment. And then I blinked the blurriness out my eye, and I saw that the shadow had a face that was white. Oh I said, sloppy and loud and relieved, “s'you I flopped back down on the ground, my too-small tail flicking uselessly against the loam. “That….uh…'Terra guy.” I didn’t mean for it to be like…oh, well shit, it ain’t like he wasn’t anyone important. It ain’t like I was saying he was no one to worry about or anythin’. He was just one of those people that...uh...hmm. How do I say it?

I guess after a certain point, when you know a little bit too much TMI about a dude and his secret biz, you stop feeling self-conscious around him. Like...How the hell was I gonna act all reserved and righteous and fake when I knew the dude’s heart? When I had seen him literally broken somewhere on the hillside, forced to let me bear witness on one of the most vulnerable ways a man can be found? I’m not the kind of hypocrite to deny that this mess at his feet was me and mine, or get all offended that he was seeing it. I owed him at least that much, I feel like; tit for tat, y’know.

I looked at him suddenly with narrow, shrewd eyes that couldn’t focus right. Now that I knew it was him, I knew what signs to look for--namely, the way he always smelled like sweat, like something heady and heavy and too hot, as if his body was always screaming at the top of its lungs I’M A DUDE, I MEAN IT. “The Indomimab--uh,” I blinked rapidly, because suddenly that word was too big for me to chew and I had to actually think about it. “The Indomino-- the Indy--domin--marble.” I paused, then gave a big curt nod, as though I fucking nailed that word. Then I blew a raspberry and fell back on the ground laughing, braying like a goddamn mule, even as an apple rolled toward me and I reached forward almost absently with my lips.

Are you hurt?

“I mean,” I said with sloppy bites of apple-flavored poison, “Cheek’sh clearly tryna poison my ass bu’ it’s’cool, y’know,” I shrugged, but it was harder than I thought to do it on the ground and I’m not sure if he could see it, “jus’ chillin’, y’know. On p’trol but shit’s’cold, son.”

Suddenly I was flopping everywhere, gearing up for an idea that wasn’t clear yet, but I was clearly preparing for. I scooted over somewhat, situating myself on the other side of the apple pile (which was mysteriously getting larger and larger) and offering the warm-spot I’d made. “Here, pop’a squat, tell some stories’n’shit,” I said with an eager hiccup, “S’cold out there, ain’t like you got better shit to do, right? ‘Sides,” the eager look on my face had a bite in it, “you c’n tell me all ‘bout why the hell they call you the Unfuckwithable these days.” I'd heard the name, and it was a sick sort of joke, the way it rolled in my thoughts; how he was known as a king, the Unconquered, when I had met him at his most brutal conquering. But no one knew about that, I don't think--not even Kis knew anymore, having wiped that shit off her HDD, so it was a dirty little secret between the two of us and I wasn't that much of a jerk to blab it.

But for some reason, I felt like fucking with him at this moment. And I'm not sure why.

"talk"

image credits

@Volterra

Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

Her mumbled wha and lack of movement only convinces the stallion that she's injured in some way, and his brow furrows deeper. The natural reaction to the approach of a stranger whilst in such a vulnerable position should have been to break the land-speed record in order to spring to her feet, ready to defend herself from a potential attacker, but she doesn't. That is....concerning.

She realises who it is, then, and despite himself a small smile creeps into the corner of his mouth as she refers to him as that 'Terra guy and fixes him with her blurry-looking gaze. Her ensuing stumbling over his newly-acquired title makes the slight smile turn into a full blown smirk, his eyebrows lifting in bewildered amusement. "That 'Terra guy will do just fine," he rumbles with a small chuckle. He can't help but think that titles in general are a tad pretentious, and he rarely introduces himself by his own unless he's trying to prove a point. As a result, he certainly wouldn't expect anybody else to have to say it, either, although being referred to by the name does send delightful ego-inflating shivers down his spine.

The ungodly sound that leaves her mouth in the aftermath of her mangled attempt at his title makes his ears pin slightly and his entire body lurch backwards as though to flee from the air-smashing cacophony. It's the sort of sound that he imagines a donkey would make if it was being sodomized with a stinging nettle, but he quickly realises it's a laugh - a drunken laugh. The smirk disappears to be replaced with the frown of concern as the beast looks at the apples that she's surrounded by - he's heard of using plants and fermented fruits for recreational purposes, but he's never seen it in action before. Two and two begin to click together in his mind, and he eyeballs the large pile of apples with interest.

Cheek’sh clearly tryna poison my ass bu’ it’s’cool, y’know. He doesn't know who 'Cheek' is, but he's fairly certain now that her affliction is not poison. She shuffles out of the way and offers up the warm patch she's left behind, and Volterra can't help it - he's tempted. Sure, he's still horny as fuck, but there doesn't seem to be much chance of relieving that particular itch anytime soon. Why not sate his natural curiosity instead? Because despite himself, this woman intrigues him. Their previous conversation is largely a pain-induced blur, but enough of it stands out to make him want to know more about this mysterious Isopia-friend, this Sparklight. Her being high on dodgy apples might actually help the conversation flow, and dammit, he's got nothing better to do now that there seems to be no available mares nearby.

So with a distinct air of in for a penny, in for a pound, the leviathan lowers himself down beside her, taking great care to place his massive body daintily rather than dropping down with an unceremonious thud like he normally would. Can't forget his manners in front of the lady! Arranging his large limbs beneath him until they're comfortable, the stallion releases a satisfied huff and fixes his gaze back onto the mare as she reiterates his own musings that he's got nothing better to do. "Well, I was on the hunt for some eligible women to pleasure, but freezing my balls off in a piss-soaked clearing with a giant pile of dodgy apples sounds far more fun." The sarcasm is good-natured, and he flashes Roskuld a cheeky grin as he leans forwards to sniff one of the apples. Hmmm....should he?

You c’n tell me all ‘bout why the hell they call you the Unfuckwithable these days. Again his scarred eyebrow raises. "The Unfuckwithable....damn, why didn't I think of that?" He gives her an amused look, whilst secretly filing the word away to use in the future. "If this conversation is going to get as deep and meaningful as our last one did, then I think I'm going to have to have some of your special apples to help me through it." The comment is a flippant one, the man's usual style of deflecting an emotional moment with a humorous one; he can't reveal how deeply their previous conversation affected him, how admitting so much to her had made him feel naked, how he wishes he could make her forget so that none but him know his shame. No, it's far easier to pretend the discussion didn't bother him, rather than let her know how much it did bother him.

He eyes the apples warily. He isn't entirely sure he wants to turn into what Roskuld currently is - a blathering lump of slobber and slurred words - but he can't help but think it looks kind of fun. For a man for whom self-control is a prison, for whom the smothering of emotions and desires is a constant battle, letting his inhibitions go for a bit might be just the tonic he needs. It doesn't take him long to decide. He reaches forwards and snatches an apple from the pile, chomping it down in two bites and feeling the queer-tasting juice stinging his throat. It's an....acquired taste, and the behemoth snorts and huffs as he tries to contemplate whether he likes it or not.

Fuck it, he does. So he reaches for another.

And another.

image credits

@Roskuld

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]

Roskuld & Zchiraxicon

Chico had removed himself to the background, prowling the shadows, because he’d found as many apples as he could find and the added Volterra factor to the mix. He didn’t know what to expect--but he wasn’t put off by his presence, either. Chico planted himself some ways away, in his largest, snarliest, clawiest, fluffiest form he had just in case. More than that, though, Cheek wanted to see what was gonna go down.He didn’t know what kind of thing Volterra was in my head, and this was the best moment to find out how without being outright nosy and asking me directly (not like I knew anyway, hell).

"Well, I was on the hunt for some eligible women to pleasure, but freezing my balls off in a piss-soaked clearing with a giant pile of dodgy apples sounds far more fun."

I decided, in that moment, that Volterra was chill. That whatever tension that remained with Kis’ drama and his heartache was easily brushed aside with an honesty I could dig; at least he admitted to trollin for ass when he could’ve just as easily placed himself on a pedestal above me, morally and physically. I rolled on my back, chuckling, not sober enough to let his comment slide. “An’ what kinda fuckin’ test you been passin’ out?” I accused him, feigning hazy indignation. Eligible women. Hmph. Wha, I ain’t whatchu lookin’ for? I dun make the cut?” I rolled back onto my side with a hiccup, tickled at the thought. “You don’t like juiciness? The polite way of calling my ass fat.

"If this conversation is going to get as deep and meaningful as our last one did, then I think I'm going to have to have some of your special apples to help me through it."

I shrugged again, sloppy and weird, reaching for another apple myself just cuz he had reminded me that they were there. “I mean, you got any deep shit t’ say? Cuz I don’t.” It wasn’t quite a lie, because I didn’t remember if I had any deep-seated scruples in that moment. “I’ll lis’n if you gotta confess it,” I said from where I lay twisted on the ground, “ain’t like I’m runnin’ off tellin’ stories anytime soon.”

And then I was immediately contradicting myself, because that’s how an intoxicated brain works; it wanders through weird thoughts and silly shit, resting on whatever idea it finds, logically or not. For some reason, I remembered in that moment that he lived down south. “The Throat,” I muttered, as though thinking to myself, because I actually might’ve been at that point, “my Ma an’ lil Sis lives there, now I think on it.” Once I would’ve thought it dangerous to let that kind of thing slide, but I knew Volterra’s face enough that I could find him later to beat his ass if I needed to. “I’d visit more but the Pa’s a rat bastard ‘n I hate sand anyway.” I was numb enough to the implications of what I'd said, too blurry to be able to linger on it. Another apple, and this one actually tasted good. I cast a sideways glance at Volterra. “Don’t be tryna fuck my Ma, man.” Three-quarters of that was a joke.

"talk"

image credits

@Volterra

He can't help but grin at her indignant question, as though she is wondering why she is not the source of his ardour. He looks her up and down appraisingly in a way he never has before - had this been the first time he'd met her, then he would have indeed conceded that she is attractive. Rather smaller than he likes, but she looks sturdy enough, as though she could take his formidable weight and the force of his lust upon her broad hips. Her spark markings are unique but pleasant, and her spunky attitude is a definite turn-on.

Plus she's a God's daughter, and Volterra definitely has all of the horn for demigoddesses. One in particular, but he refuses to think of her right now.

But this is not the first time he's met her. She's seen his heart, his soul, his darkest hour. He can't bring himself to look at her like that, hot as she is, because that makes him think of Isopia and how betrayed she would be if he even considered it. That could ruin any chance of reconciliation between them, any last lingering hope. "I'm rather partial to juiciness, but, ah, I was hoping for something with no repercussions." A simple emptying of his balls, a perfunctory act of release with a woman he may never see again. No strings, definitely no children, no obligation for another session - just two beasts in the night scratching an itch. Roskuld wouldn't be that. There'd be consequences, and at the moment Volterra has no time for those.

After his binge of apples, it happens surprisingly quickly. His head becomes fuzzy, his vision just that bit brighter, and suddenly he feels so damn relaxed that it's like all the tension has been sapped from his muscles. An inane, dopey grin spreads slowly across his face, erasing his stern features like the easy flickering of a paintbrush. Gone are the harsh lines, the seemingly permanent frown, the arrogant angle of the brow and handsome arch of the cheekbones. In their place comes nothing but chilled, lazy stupidity, smiling like the village idiot and chuckling pointlessly. He's so relaxed that something begins to try and slip from its prison between his thighs, but his awkward position on his haunches means that it thankfully remains tucked away by virtue of angles and bends. Not that he cares even if it was to flop right on out and join the party - there's nothing to be ashamed of right now. Nothing matters, and there's no such things as consequences.

He giggles again and reaches for another apple, and his mule-like cackle numbs his ears to her question about if he's got any deep shit to share. He's not ignoring her, he just doesn't hear over the haze of how fucking awesome these apples are.

She tells him that her mother and sister live in the Throat, and he turns bleary, suggestive eyes towards her. "They hot?" he questions, apple juice dribbling down his chin, then breaks down into great peals of laughter as though he's just said the funniest thing ever. "M'kidding, m'kidding. Ya don't shit where ya sleep, can't go porking ya herdmates." Another cackle and a conspirational wink. Damn, he feels good. His words might be slurred, but it feels like nothing he could possibly say matters. His lips are loosened, like he could tell Roskuld his greatest secrets and not give a single fuck about it. He's never been drunk before, but by God it feels fantastic; it's like release, like freedom from all his hopes and worries. Inhibitions are gone, as are regrets, as are everything except the pulse of alcohol in his veins and the burning in his loins. He's still horny as fuck, the apples haven't numbed that, but he'll worry about how to sort that in a moment.

I’d visit more but the Pa’s a rat bastard. "Who's ya Pa?" He doesn't know which God - his knowledge on deities is negligent save for the Sun and his beloved Earth. She then warns him not to fuck her Ma, and the stallion grunts his agreement. "Like I said, not a fan of fuckin' me herdmembers. Unless they're super hot 'n can handle a big portion of man meat." Obscenely, he spreads his hind legs so he's sitting fully on his backside, displaying all the good stuff that lurks between his thighs for her viewing pleasure. In his ale-addled mind, he wonders if she's ever seen a dude's junk before, but if not, his will be one hell of an eye opener for her. He glances down at it, then looks back to her with a salacious wiggle of his eyebrows and an attempt at a sexy pout that would put a world of selfie-takers to shame.

image credits

I CAN'T EVEN

Roskuld & Zchiraxicon

I'm rather partial to juiciness, but, ah, I was hoping for something with no repercussions.

I shrugged at that like it was a throwaway gesture, cuz that was the game I was playing. “C’aint get mad at a thing you ain’t know about,” I said sagely, as though it were some deep wisdom. It was a clue that I was giving him, a sign of things that had happened that he wasn’t aware of--but I wasn’t conscious that I was giving it, cuz in my head, I was playing the part of someone doing naughty shit with a bad boy she shouldn’t have been. We were criminals in this, hooligans flirting around an idea of a thing that was buzzing around us.

But in my head, at that point--it was all innocent. I was daring myself to act this way just to see cuz I was loose enough for it. It was a part of life I hadn’t explored, a piece of being that had eluded me, that I’d avoided on accident for so many years--so you gotta understand, it was exciting to joke with it, to fumble around and spew whatever I had in my head and mix it with whatever he had in his, especially since it was all honest, and light, and fun. But I was happily oblivious that I was messing around with a very real--very hot--flame.

So when he asked if my Ma and my Sis were hot, I didn’t trip over it. Instead of getting indignant over him musing over the attractiveness of my family members, I entertained the thought myself (at least in part) cuz nothing was real and it didn’t matter and it was just--talk. “I mean, one’s a baby and I don’t think’ you’re into that sorta thing,” I said with another sloppy shrug on the ground, “Ma, though. I ‘unno, I ain’t really look at her that close. You might be her type tho; her man’s as big an’ black as you are.” Basically. It was an approximation and a messy, throwaway comment that had nothing to do with the complexity of my Ma’s emotional attachments to anybody and more with how fucking hilariousthe outrageous thought was.

M'kidding, m'kidding. Ya don't shit where ya sleep, can't go porking ya herdmates.

I nodded at that, cuz more drunk wisdom, but it was gonna be a thing that I’d remember, even if I didn’t know it yet.

He asked about my Pa and there was a “What?” cuz that shit didn’t make sense at first--until I realized he misunderstood what I said (that was my line of reasoning, instead of acknowledging he wanted to know more about the God I came from, because it was a thing I didn’t feel like facing when I was topsy turvy drunk as balls) “Ah dude, no I was--uh--talkin about my Sis’ Pa. My Ma’s...uh, man or whatever. He’s the rat bastard.” I said, my transition between Pa’s smooth as smilk (?). “He jus’--he ain’t never like me, I ‘unno why, an’ I wouldn’ care ‘xcept he obviously dun knocked my Ma up,” I spewed with a vague irritation, because this was an anger and a sadness I’d swallowed long ago, and the looseness I was feeling was incapable of anything serious to stick; it was safe to talk about. “I mean, whatever, tha’s her business ‘n I guess she like him ’n as long as he treats her like he oughta then I c’aint really gooooooooooooooodDAMN.”

IT WAS A PENIS.

And Chico was already laughing in the background at my reaction but I didn’t notice, cuz I’d rolled right-side up and leaned forward with wide, ogling eyes, because usually this was a thing I would turn away from, disgusted and intimidated by the size and shape and everything about it, but now when everything had a haze of unreality and looseness I was able to indulge my curiosity and stare at as long as I wanted. And I did. “Uuugh,” I said, squinting my eyes and I watched how his balls kinda splayed on his thighs, gravity being unkind to the form of the ballsack. Everything, from the wrinkled skin of his sheath to the veiny surface of his half-baked floppy shlong caught my interest, even if it did sit on the brink of nausea. “Augh jeez, I’m sorry,” I said, rolling (wobbling) to my feet, cuz I had to piss again; it was a thing I hadn’t anticipated cuz, y’know. Bein’ drunk.

“That shit looks so heavy though,” I said, even as a thick frothy stream left me from behind (I was facing him so he wouldn’t have to see the nasty, but it wasn’t like I was being inconspicuous about it, hell) “Ain’t it uncomfortable? I couldn’t imagine something like that swinging between my legs all the time. I couldn’t imagine there was even room there, cuz my thighs still chafed from time to time, and that area was clear of debris. My eyes caught his expression for the first time though, and my fascination broke with snorting laughter. “Oh stop, don’ gimme that face,” I choked, “but like, no, seriously, where would you even put that?” I mean, I knew, but the logistics of size wasn’t sitting well in my head.

"talk"

image credits

@Volterra

balls r weerd

C’aint get mad at a thing you ain’t know about. Instead of Volterra associating this with something to do with Isopia, he badly misunderstands what she means, his ale-addled head refusing to point him towards the logical answer. He comically furrows his brow and tilts his head as though he's trying to work out a complex piece of algebra, before finally putting two and two together and making five - does she mean she doesn't know about it? Meaning she's never done it before? Yes, yes, this must be what she means. "Wai', wai', hold the fuck up....you sayin' y're a virgin?" Ayyyyy is that possible? Like, she's far too hot to have avoided the dick for this long, so if his guess (read: bad misunderstanding of her words) is correct, then damn that's a waste of some good booty right there.

He wiggles his brow at mention of her mother having a taste for big, black men. "Might have'ta pay her a visit, give 'er a ride on the Vol train to heaven 'n back." He cackles, the sound just as ear-breaking as her earlier bray was, but now the noise is just utterly hilarious rather than disturbing. Those apples have made everything hilarious. There's no such thing as shame now - any sense of mortification can wait until tomorrow. Volterra is serious by nature, rarely indulging in humour or allowing his stern, stoic facade to break for even a second, but the apples have forced him into a full 180. Now he's the life and soul of the party, and he happily slurps down another apple just for the hell of it.

Her words about her father or her not-father, whatever, land on somewhat deaf ears, because it's far more vitally important that she see what's hanging out between his thighs. She's having a good old stare, and that makes the titan's pout intensify whilst simultaneous threads of warmth thrum through his loins, because it's hot as fuck to have a woman's eyes on that particular area. He shuffles his feathered forehooves out of the way to give her a better look, whilst the sardonic arch of his brow and that pout quite clearly say you like???? He can only thank the heavens that the Halloween goat-creature's curse has long since worn off, because his manhood was decidedly less impressive when it was hideously dwarfed by whatever brand of black magic the beast had used on him.

The uuugh isn't quite the reaction he'd hoped for, and his lower lip juts out like a child about to embark on a fully-fledged sulk. He huffs out a breath, and the jiggling that causes in his body sends a chain reaction right down, making everything bob around like the wrinkled trunk of an elephant drinking at the watering hole. She wobbles to her feet to empty her bladder, and Volterra rather wishes he could do the same - he needs to piss like hell, but that would involve moving and ain't nobody got time for that. He's far too comfortable sat here on his actual ass like a child at a tea party, legs akimbo and letting everything just chill out in the fresh Grove air.

She talks to him whilst she's pissing, but it doesn't bother the stallion in the slightest. It's good to see a woman attending to nature like that, they all have to do it, why hide it? So he watches, upper lip lifted to inhale the smell and detect whether there's the smallest chance she's in heat. Even in drunkenness, he is still a stallion and she is a mare and that means his natural instinct is to see if there's any chance of her being receptive to his advances. Before he can digest the host of olfactory information that her urine gives him, she speaks again, remarking on the weight that he carries around. After a quick giggle, he nods sagely. "Gets in th'way sometimes," he confides, glancing downwards with a sorrowful expression. The association he carries with smell, coupled with the erotic sensation of her staring at him, has caused nature to take its course and create a bit of wood, although his position still prevents it fully standing to attention. "Worst's when I'm runnin', and balls just slap around...aches like a bitch." #manproblems.

Seriously, where would you even put that? Volterra's expression turns sultry again, his eyes growing hooded and his sexy-as-hell pout returning with interest. "Want me t'show ya?" After all, the practical is far more fun than the theory.

image credits

Roskuld & Zchiraxicon

Wai', wai', hold the fuck up....you sayin' y're a virgin?

I’d never been asked that question so plainly before, that kind of space never having intruded in my world--so it only increased the level of unreality. I gave a jaunty cock of my head. “So what if I am?” I challenged, all hot spit and piss and fire about a thing I’d never given myself a chance to chew on before, playing it off like it was a deliberate thing. What, what, think I’m ‘ntrested in jus’ any ol’ dick com’in my way? Wha’iff I’m savin’ up for oh god it’s moving.”

And my attention was pulled away again, captured the sight of his lance corporal twitching from its place docked in his sheath. Wait, no--it was extending, which was blowing my mind all on its own, because I hadn’t even considered that it could get any bigger than it was already. BUT JUST LOOK AT IT.

I stared at it, my mouth agape, my eyes wide and my face cocked with all sorts of alarmed question marks under the skin. Somehow, though, I was drawn forward, willing myself to get a closer look, because behind the game I was trying to play and the ridiculousness of the whole situation, I was still curious as shit, and struck on how alien this piece of seemingly ordinary anatomy was to me. It was just so…freakish and new--how could I not stare?

And dudes live with this kind of thing daily? Boys are fucking weird, man.

Worst's when I'm runnin', and balls just slap around…

My attention was broken again, with a drunken snort-hiccup-thing of laughter bubbling out of me; it was amazing how quick my drunk-ass head was when it came to switching between thought processes. I began imagining the scenario of balls flapping around and I gotta admit I’d never really paid attention to a runnin’ man’s junk before but now that the image was in my head, I had to admit it was a damn funny one.

I’d asked him where in the hell you even put peen this big--before it got even bigger--and he answered it anyway, even though the question was rhetorical, even though I was fully fuckin’ around when I’d blurt it: Want me t'show ya?

And my dumb ass didn’t even consider for a second that his offer was legitimate in any way. I snorted and drew back from him, striking a pose full of sass ‘n ’tude. “Shiiiiiit, I dun’ even think you coul’ handle this kinda shit, boy,” I taunted, turning from him and stumbling sauntering away from him with full ass in view. I already had a walk that swung my hips but I exaggerated it anyway, cuz it was such a ridiculous, hilarious motion. If having a huge ass is good for anything, it’s comedy. “Ya couldn’ even catch me if I decided t’ run from yo’ ass,” I said, teasing with everything from my voice to my hip, pushing that limit as I made to wobble walk away from him.

"talk"

image credits

@Volterra

!!!!!

She confirms her purity, and the stallion's eyes boggle slightly. Really, it shouldn't amaze him - why wouldn't she want to keep herself nice? - but it does. It's so odd to see somebody older than him who is still as virginal as the day they were born. It gives the leviathan all sorts of weird feels, because now she's like fresh, unploughed snow - he wants nothing more than to launch himself into it and make snow angels, desecrate it with his bulk and snatch away that precious untouched beauty. "Ros, Ros, Roooooos," he rumbles, his voice surprisingly serious in that special way that only drunk people can be, when they're utterly oblivious to their state and think that it is fully possible to impart important, life-changing information. "Yer missin' out, darlin'. It's th'best thing in th'world. It chills ya riiiiiight out, takes away all yer worries and pains." He actually lifts a hoof to wiggle disapprovingly towards her. "Ya need to get yerself a good seein' to, Ros. Ye'll feel so much better." What more wisdom could she possibly want?

She then grows sidetracked by the extension down under, and the behemoth grins inanely. There's something beautifully liberating about letting it all hang out, feeling the chilly air upon a place that usually lies hidden, a beast within its cage. To create the full effect, the goliath grunts and growls as he lumbers to his feet, shaking bits of dirt and dust from his coat and balancing on four slightly wobbly legs. Like the unfurling of a hose, nature completes its work and Volterra stands proudly to attention, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively towards her and quite clearly saying you likey? She seems entranced, and he's only too happy to give her her first proper biology lesson.

Then she poses, and the titan gives a guttural grunt of approval. It's only natural that he find such a pose attractive, especially in his current state - normally by this point he's on a promise, about to satisfy the beast that has broken free for this very purpose. "Boy?!" he gurgles, all faux-indignation and coquettishly cocked eyebrows. "I'm all man, honey." And just to prove it, he turns so that he's side-on to her, allowing her to witness him in all his unholstered glory. Off she saunters, and with another animalistic grunt the stallion follows. It's particularly hard to walk in his current state, and it's more of a (very sexy) waddle as he lumbers after her like a panting dog after its owner. Her final throwaway words are taken as a challenge, and Volterra unleashes a thunderous chortle. "Wanna bet?" He increases his pace, which is far from easy; he winces as everything waves around uncomfortably underneath him, like a plane trying to fly with its landing gear down.

Still, he hopes his abnormal gait will be enough to bring him behind her, at which point he attempts to plant a teasing nibble on the dock of her (rather small) tail. How hadn't he noticed that tail before? It's so tiny that it leaves little to the imagination, and his hungry gazes roves greedily to the treasure trove beneath. This isn't a good idea, says the sober little voice in his head, but it's quickly smothered. "Anatomy lessons are better as physicals," he says in his sultry purr, aiming to thump his massive chest against her rump if she hasn't already scooted off again.

image credits

@Roskuld

Roskuld & Zchiraxicon

Ros, Ros, Roooooos.

“What, what, whaaaaaaat?” I echoed, hissing over my shoulder and breaking down in a fit of laughter. He was going on and on about the benefits of fuckin’ and it honestly just make the whole idea even more surreal to me. I had no context to pull from; the very idea of a thing going inside me from anywhere other than my mouth was just…unthinkable. I couldn’t relate to it, but the idea of bodies together, touching and grunting was a different kind of association in my head all together. “So it’ss’like a fight you mean?” I choked out through my giggling. This boy was stupid and I couldn’t stop laughing.

Except I did when he rolled to his feet and I learned that his dick apparently had a final form. My idiot grin slid off my face again, and once more my eyes boggled the fuck out because holy shit. “That don’t even make sense,” I said to him, somehow skeptical even though I was watchin’ it twitch and wave beneath him at that moment. “But--how--where does it come from? How all that fit in there? It’s like another leg! And as soon as I said it I was laughing again, cracking the fuck up thinking about his fifth, shriveled pink leg jutting from his ballsack. Shit was weird and funny as hell, okay.

I was laughing so hard I didn’t realize he had come up on me, wobbling sneaking up all stealth like a ninja. I didn’t know how close he had gotten until I felt his teeth on me--which made me squeal wordless and primitive, shocked for a second, my impulse being to swipe at his muzzle with a flick of my tail. But he was still crowding me, and I could feel how big he really was as his chest bumped up against my ass and I could feel just how hot his heart beat.

Wanna bet?

Bet,” I hissed back at him, forgetting instantly exactly what we were betting on. My next instinct was to piss all over him, cuz not only would that have been protection but it would’ve been funny as shit. But oops I realized too late that I’d already pissed not too long ago, so now all I was doing was winking a nasty thing with nothing but an empty bladder to back it with. Which made me laugh even harder, but this time at myself for being such a dumbass.

Ros.

Ros.

..Wha? I realized that was Cheek’s voice in my head, which snapped me back for a second, cuz I’d legit forgotten he was there.

But he was. Watching everything, seeing plainly how the night was progressing, realizing even though I was oblivious on what was being set up to happen; me, tail up and flashing, him behind me, hot and sweaty and in full swing. Chico was emanating an emotion at me, something a lot more serious and concerned than what I was fucking with in my head--something that felt so out of place, it was ruining the buzz, and I pushed him out of my head irritably.

Ros--

Leave me aloooone, jeez.

Ros.

Holy shit, jus’ fuck off, I’m fine. I...know what I’m doing it’s cool.

And you know what? He did fuck off for a sec. He remained where he was but he vacated my headspace, and I guess there was a part of me that he recognized (even if I didn’t) that was telling the truth.

Volterra was talking but I didn’t catch it, cuz Chico’s intrusion scrambled my attention for a moment. I backed up a step, shoving the flat of my ass into Volterra’s shoulder, and the joke I’d been laughing at came back to me. “What, gonna show me how to fight?” I was back in the upside down headspace where everything was funny, everything was a joke, “Learn me a few moves, 'Teach?

"talk"

image credits

@Volterra

!!!!!

He giggles rather stupidly. "Better than a fight." They're his two favourite passtimes so picking one over the other is like choosing between his children, but for the sheer rush of ecstasy, it has to be taking a woman. Nothing compares to it - the only thing that comes close is the submission of an opponent. Now, if he could combine the two....hnnng.

Her impassioned words about where everything fits in simply elicits a shrug. When he was a boy and things first started happening down there, he'd wondered the same - had all that been rolled up in there the entire time? What does one do with it? Without a father or any older brothers to guide him about what these bizarre new feelings and urges were, the beast had been forced to muddle through and simply guess. He does not intend to allow his own sons to suffer such an indignity. They will receive 'the talk' as soon as they are old enough to understand it, despite how embarrassing it will undoubtedly be.

Her laughter allows him the chance to sneak closer, full-stealth-mode despite his somewhat unconventional katana down below. To make matters worse, she's flashing her junk at him, and the sight makes a feral, animalistic growl rumble free from his unhinged jaws. There's nothing drunk or inane about that noise - it is primal, salacious. Then she's pressing her backside against him and she's so close he can smell her, not the ripeness of a mare in full bloom but the equally enticing odour of piss, of womanhood, of electricity and the spark that it will no doubt incite in his loins.

Learn me a few moves, 'Teach. That is an invitation, he knows it. Even in his muddled brain he knows the fine line between slightly forceful sexytimes and the dreaded R-word, but this is definitely leaning towards the former courtesy of the fact she seems as up for it as he is. "Happily," he growls at her invitation, his upper lip lifting to taste the air and his body beaded with a thin layer of sweat.

Lifting onto his hindlegs, he tries to hook his forelegs around her hips to complete the full mount, but....eh. His angles are all...wrong. Instead of ending up poised to take her, a snake ready to delve into the burrow where the tastiest rabbits live, he's sort of side-on, his pulsing length pressed against her rump-slash-flank rather than where it should be. "Huh." His drunken mind ponders this conundrum for a second, looking downwards and frowning as though trying to solve a particularly obstinate Sudoku. Her small size doesn't help - he's never bedded a mare so teeny-tiny before, and he ponders the idea of asking if she'd be willing to stand on a rock to make the process easier. This sends him into a fit of uncontrolled giggles, and the motion of that makes....well, friction. Glorious, glorious friction. It's not quite in the right place, but who's judging? "Close enough," he decides, and begins.

It doesn't take long. The alcohol in the apples combined with the fact he's been aroused as hell for what feels like years means that the warm flesh of her rear is plenty enough for what he needs. There's a euphoric grunt, a shudder, and that which is usually released deep inside is instead poured liberally across her back, sides, everywhere.

If this really was a fight, then dammit Volterra, you just rolled a critical miss.

He slips down, grinning happily, weak-legged and extremely satisfied. "Class dismissed," he giggles, and crumples down onto his hindquarters again.

image credits

@Roskuld

Roskuld & Zchiraxicon

Somehow, I had the audacity to act shocked.

He’s in the air, and I’m laughing my ass off--and his legs find my hips, hooking me into place, gripping me with his knees, and my laugh breaks off into a ragged, gasping yelp, a primitive noise from deep within my suddenly-pounding chest. His full weight is on me and it’s warmer than I could’ve ever imagined--so warm that it’s hot, it’s uncomfortably hot, and he’s huge and he’s pressing down down down so hard my knees are buckling underneath him.

I don’t breathe; the air flutters too much when I try to take it in. It’s a hot second, an instant that drags on for eternity where my body decides--not to run from underneath him. To not escape his too-hot flesh, the hook of his limbs on my hips, keeping me in place for obvious reasons. Because there’s a piece of me that isn’t shocked, after all; the nerves of my body are held taut, wires ready to trip the alarm at any second, but my heart’s beating is like a countdown until it happens, because this was just the natural progression of events, the logical next-step I’d been daring to take to cross that line--and now my body was preparing itself for the next thing to come, the sensation I’d never asked for, the experience I’d always avoided, naive and clueless until this moment. The moment where I decided that I…

wanted this?

...but nothing came.

The instant ended with a confused Huh. It was enough to clue me in that something was off, and if that second hadn’t ended when it did, I would’ve been left truly afraid, at a loss of what was wrong with me. But then he started…moving against me, making my knees shake even more, distracting me from the possible crisis. Close enough, he was saying. “C-close enou--enough??” I asked, my voice strained under the heavy movements of his body, “What..What do you mean close en--

-sssskkkkppppppLLLLAAAAAAAAAAT-

Something even warmer suddenly burst onto me, hitting my sin with a boiling hot hiss, and there was a moment of utter confusion as Volterra fell from me with a satisfied sigh but I was left with this too-warm sensation on my hip--

“Uh?” I said--

--but then it started to move, that is, DRIP down my leg in a long, goopy rope and like--

Uhh??

….okay, see. I’ve been slobbered on by a homeless man before; I’d let him get all up in my space, where I could smell his stank, and he had put his mouth and spit and tongue all over my hair and I’d flipped total complete shit--

Uuuuuuuuughhghghghghhg???

--and even though I was older, calmer, wiser than that child on the beach, I could feel my heart beating faster and my body break out on a cold sweat even as the stuff kept dripping down my leg with a crawling sensation of a familiar horror growing inside me--

UuuuuuuUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!

--and I was RUNNING and BUCKING and SCREAMING and Chico was over off to the side and he couldn’t breathe cuz he was screaming too but it was from tearful laughter--

--and it was still cold outside even though we were in the grove and I made a DIVE BOMB for the water, to douse myself, cleanse myself, anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything to get the PENIS JUICE off of me away from me away from me away from me--

--and I was sure Chico was actually DYING from the noises he was making but I was still flopping around in the water like a fish who couldn’t swim, until somehow, at some point, I was finally convinced that I’d washed all the Terra Spunk® off my my skin.

I emerged from the pool, sopping wet and pissed, and I wasn’t even sure what kind of teakettle whistle was emanating from my companion’s sweating, shaking body, but it didn’t matter cuz my eyes were all for Volterra. “The HELL was that??” I said, jutting a soaking jaw at him; I was tiny compared to him and the water wasn’t doing much for me, my long winter’s coat sticking to me pitifully as ropes of water cascaded from my body, “What kinda shit--all that big talk ‘bout teaching me something and all you dun did was teach my ass Self Destruct. What kind of disrespectful display was that all over my ass? You didn’t...you couldn't even…”

And then suddenly, I was laughing.

I crumpled to the ground, a soggy laughing mess. “You...you busted yo’ nut all over my...You...you couldn’t even make it to…” And then I was done, wrecked by the wheezing laughter squeezing out of me. Cuz even though that escapade had sobered me up quite a bit, I was still drunk as shit, and this had been a perfectly ridiculous way to end a ridiculous night.

"talk"

image credits

@Volterra

<3

Another happy giggle spews from his lips as the Sparklight takes off in a fit of comical screams, throwing herself at the pool and thrashing around like a dying fish. "Dunno why yer doin' that....s'posed to be good for the skin, y'know." Another earthquake-like laugh and he flops onto his side, braying like a stuck donkey, whilst Little Vol still hangs slightly out like the tongue of a happy dog.

She rampages out of the water like a tempest, and for a moment he considers his very prone position on the ground. If she was to decide to flip her shit on him, there wouldn't be much he could do, given the fact he's lying satiated on his side without a care in the world. She's ranting like a madwoman and Volterra probably doesn't help his cause by grinning inanely at her, but she soon dissolves into laughter alongside him. "Hey, hey, you can laugh, but d'ya know how hard it is to aim somethin' so big?" He's still grinning as well, laughter still bubbling from his lips as he flops his head against the ground.

In his satisfied, befuddled mind, he contemplates the fact that Isopia surely can't be mad at him because he didn't technically sleep with Roskuld. He'll chalk it down as a half.

He then performs a long, exaggerated yawn. Damn, he's tired. It feels like even matchsticks couldn't prop up his eyelids, and he decides not to fight it. "S'been great, Sparky, but producin' that stuff is tirin' work. Nighty night." With another stupid grin, Volterra tumbles without preamble into a deep, exhausted, apple-fuelled sleep, ready to wake up several hours later with a raging headache, a lingering feeling of guilt, and an inability to keep the contents of his bowels inside himself.

image credits

Terra Spunk omfg xDD

Roskuld & Zchiraxicon

Hey, hey, you can laugh, but d'ya know how hard it is to aim somethin' so big?

Somewhere in my alcohol-soaked, laughter-rattled mind, his reasoning made some kind of sense, if I really thought about it. I mean, I was shocked myself that something like that could just...I dunno…lay curled up and dormant in the bowels of a dude like that. But I wasn’t thinking too hard about it, so I just rolled my eyes at what appeared to be a half-ass excuse. “Oh sure, I guess’ you jus’ slipped ‘n fell or somethin’ on my way directly to my ass.” My stomach was beginning to hurt from laughing so hard.

It was soon clear that he wasn’t gonna get up; he was flopped down already but he tumbled over and was out the moment his side hit the ground. And honestly? He had a point. All that yappin’ and yellin’ and excitement probably sobered me up just a little, but definitely left me exhausted. Trauma can do that to you.

What’s more, I was still soaking wet, and the chill of it was starting to creep through my fur. Even after shaking myself vigorously to get the heavy sheets of water off my side didn’t do anything to dispel the cold. And I couldn’t help but remember how warm Volterra had been on top of me, how his skin seemed to sizzle with whatever manblood he had flowing in his veins…

Scootch,” I said to him, but he was already long-gone and probably wouldn’t even notice the way I fell beside him on impulse, laying next to him in a way where my back and shoulder was pressed right against his steaming flesh. He was like gigantic space-heater, where his warmth pulsed from him in waves, covering me like a blanket--and I was out like a light before I knew it was happening, soothed by the ease of the cold against my skin.

Chico watched for a while, then stumbled off somewhere still chuckling to look for something to eat when it was clear we were gonna be done for a few hours at the least. He walked with this kind of jaunty saunter, but I wasn’t conscious to feel the steady glow of triumph that warmed his thoughts.

Aaaaaaw yiss.

"talk"

image credits

END <3