the Rift

[OPEN] Qui voulez-vous

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

Arah

I see you, you see me; that's one love, let's be free.
Then paint the town, red as roses.
Sky high until the heavens open.
I bleed for it, I cry for it and I'm free falling.

The anger that she'd felt from the meeting in The Threshold still curled in her stomach. Having to remove herself from the situation was rare for the doe, while she had not lost her temper she was most certainly in danger of falling over the edge. Leaving Tilney behind to look after the child had also been tough, yet she also felt that it was the best. Of course now that her frustrations were easing the only thing she was now concerned for was Tilney and the child. Romina. Coming to a stop she paused and glanced over her shoulder hoping Tilney would appear with the child. No one emerged from between the trees, disheartened she returned her gaze to what lay before her.

There in the distance The Edge stood. From this distance it was hard to see more than the tips of the tallest trees and the darker shades of the morning fog concealed the many wonders of her homeland. With a sigh the doe resigned to let the thoughts of the small pink filly go. It had become abundantly clear that she could not save everyone, her time in Helovia had taught her that much. Sometimes you just had to walk away and leave others to walk their own path, interfering often eft you shouldering the blame and having wasted your time.

Arah instead crossed over to lean against a tree, it's bark rough against her warm skin. At least one would be returning to her side. Tilney never failed to come back. She often felt unworthy of such devotion but knew that it was his decision, his feelings. The silver doe had no say in how or who he decided to protect and care for. The same, of course, applied to her. "He is on his way, just be patient." The doe responded to her companion's huffing and puffing, sometimes the creature really knew how to get on her last nerve. It was bad enough that Arah already had been ground out by the brutish stallion, Wynter did not need to push much for the doe to snap. "He's coming." She whispered while her golden orbs searched the surrounding trees.

Set after this thread: Link
I believe the plan is to first have them meet and then next posting round they'll arrive at the Edge. I guess they're on the edge of the deep forest/thistle meadow.
Sorry about the wait. <3
@Tilney @Romina
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽