the Rift

[DROP] :: The Giving Tree ::

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Rexanna

It was quiet as she reminisced and spoke with her son, that she didn’t even notice the tiny trinket that sat among the tree. Marembo was the first to notice it, running from Mbwene’s side to gather the little trinket while Rexanna stood, with tears streaming down her face at the happiness and sorrow of the moment as she finally spent the time she needed with Rein. He was far different than Kianzo, and it was pleasantly relaxing to know that he was always going to be a mother’s boy, while Kianzo was more of an independent youth.

She smiled to him, nudging him ever so gently if he’d allow, to return with her to the tree, to enjoy the warmth and surprise of the event. The lights that danced above everyone, washing them with a warm and beautiful glow, brilliant in the way that it seemed to soothe everyone’s nerves and hardships. Oh, if only everything was like this day. And perhaps, now it would be, now that her family was reunited, now that she had everyone she truly loved and cared for surrounding her.

A soft sight escaped her lips as a smile melded the corners. Marembo scurried up to her, offering a small squeak of hello to Rein and a furry smile before handing his bonded the trinket of himself. "It me!" He cooed to her, smiling as the emotion washed over the tiny polecat. Rexanna's gaze danced down to him, spotting the small trinket before taking it and placing it gently in her dual toned mane. "It's beautiful Remy." She returned to him before looking to Rein.

"Talk."

Mentions @Rein <3
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Vastra Posts: 58
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16.3 wfg :: 1 year
Sarah
Vastra
Vastra’s breath caught when she recognized the antlers - glowing and beautiful like the set that had belonged to the fire-magician. The one she had thought was her father, until he had died and her mother had showed back up and been all “oh by the way this is your real dad.” She wondered if Castor had known, or if her brother was too busy shaking the sand from between his ears to really care about how much turmoil existed in their family even though they had not yet seen a full year.

Speaking of her brother, he sidled up to her and asked her where she had been and the red dun filly shot him a glare, pushing him (playfully) with her wing and shaking her head. If there was anything constant in her life, it was the fact that she and her twin were never in the same place at the same time. Except when something strange was happening.

Their mother joined them and Vastra gave her a warmer glance than she had given her brother, ears perking as Megaera told him that the Earth Turtle gave presents if you behaved yourself. Vastra’s brown eyes flickered back to Castor and she whispered to him quietly: “Which means you won’t get any.” It sounded a little harsher than she meant it, but the small ghost of a smile that appeared in her eyes after she said it would hopefully let him know not to talk her too seriously.

image | bckg

interacts with @Castor ;D

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
-

Though Mesec stood near Sacre, it wasn’t long before he was no longer alone - his star-strewn daughter joined him and pressed herself lightly against his side, bringing a smile to his face. He wondered if Vesper was thinking the same thing - how this moment would be perfect if only her brother and mother were here with them - if their small family was whole. He shifted his wing so that it was draping over her, hoping that she was not yet too young, and hugged her close to his side for a moment with it.

Then the great Turtle bestowed upon them gifts - everyone who attended seem to get something and there were happy sounds as everyone discovered what they received. Lucius swooped down to grasp the gift carefully in his beak before landing upon Mesec’s back - who was admiring the charm that his daughter had gotten, showed off by Everly before the zephyr helped Vesper secure it into her mane. “That’s great Vesper!” Mesec beamed down at her, feeling a strange sense of pride that his daughter wore her charms in her mane as he did his.

His silver eyes caught Lucius’ presence and he gestured to his back where the large roc was. “Look what I got.” Lucius held the black dragon figurine out so that the filly and her zephyr could get a good look, while leaning away from Lyra who was attempting to swat at it even though she was still on Mesec’s head and therefore a good two feet away from where Lucius was perched upon Mesec’s back. Smoke puffed out of the dragon’s jaws, giving the thing a life-like appearance.

“I’ve been lucky enough to see the Earth Turtle a few times now - and he always brings gifts and peace to Helovia. Isn’t it a wonderful sight?” Between the turtle and the magnificent tree, decorated with trinkets from all of Helovia, it was certainly not something you see every day.

and that's me, that's me, the boy with the broken halo
that's me, that's me ________________ the devil won't let me be

artwork by the fabulous tamme

speaks to @Vesper <3
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

Hemlock danced with excitement as a new charm appeared on Alysanne’s glass crown, a glowing fullmoon. It was beautiful - a token of their goddess, further endearing the circlet that was made of Edge glass to her heart. She didn’t bid him to remove it just yet - instead they admired how it looked upon the tree, together with all sorts of things from all across Helovia. Her gaze shifted around the crowd, and she wondered if she should have sought someone out to stand beside - perhaps stand in frosty silence with Mauja, or peacefully with Lena.

These worrisome thoughts did not bother her for long, though, because they were interrupted by the arrival of someone by her side. She was joined by Iona in a moment and her sister’s presence helped bring Alysanne’s mind back to the ground where it belonged - a soft smile appearing in her emerald eyes as she watched her twin place a piece of the Edge glass upon the tree and get rewarded with a figurine of the moon goddess herself. Well if their gifts weren’t signs that they were in the right herd, Alysanne wasn’t sure what would be!

The figurine was probably a little silly for Iona’s tastes, she imagined, so she watched her sister with bright eyes to see what her reaction would be.

*ALYSANNE
lying on the edge of a star

@Iona <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

OKAY SO THIS TREE AND TURTLE ARE MY FAVOURITES!! You know what’s even more amazing than the fact that I just crafted a little version of my daughter? The fact that I got a jar. The most perfect of perfect candy jars that I can fill up with all manners of things. Jellybean and I are already thinking of all the possibilities. What if I made a little candy version of everyone in the Basin?? And then handed them out as treats??? Ohhh my gosh that would be absolutely DELICIOUS! I can match the type of candy to their personalities!!

I’m so excited I don’t really think about how I’m standing all on my lonesome. It’s not really that big of a deal. And I’m not really alone either.

There’s a whole crowd of other horses around me, all getting gifts and (mostly) quietly admiring the peace of the moment. And, of course, I’ve got the great turtle and the tree to keep me company! Jellybean screams a greeting to the turtle, as she does, and I drift away into la la land and imagine what the first thing I put into the jar is going to be.

Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you

image credits
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Sheba Posts: 114
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 13 :: Frostfall HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Minou :: Ocelot :: Sing Shady

SHEBA

Sheba had strayed from the Grove again, her expeditions becoming more frequent as Frostfall wore on and her patience wore thin. It was true that wintering amongst the willows provided more shelter and relatively better offerings when it came to food, but she despised the sensation of being held against her will even in the most pleasant of places. And so, out of spite perhaps, or out of sheer cabin fever, the old mare struggled through the drifts and towards the Thistle Meadow.

Though it was only a short distance, it was an arduous journey for the crone with her arthritic joints and thin frame. She was no match for some of the larger drifts that had accumulated along her path, and so it was only after several detours that she arrived in the snowy field, saw the crowd gathered, and felt the familiar tingle that always seemed to signal that there was magic afoot. Sheba picked up her pace.

While she had never seen Fireball—excuse her, the sun god—again since he’d sent this curse to plague her, Sheba retained enough hope at the bottom of that black heart to check. Slipping through the crowd and ducking through the minefield of small talk and the reunions occurring around her, she managed to worm her way near the front.

It wasn’t him.

Despite her disappointment, she did not let her spirits sink for long. Though he was not whom she had originally sought, the old mare recognized the even older turtle. “So you’re back,” she murmured, more to herself than to Helovia’s frequent benefactor. She knew the order of things when it came to large gatherings and the grandfatherly reptile. What would it be this time?

image by shady
Please tag Sheba in all posts!

Areli Posts: 82
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 10 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 hh :: 3 (Birdsong) HP: 65.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bee :: Grey Wolf :: None Shady

ARELI
Do you still believe in love, I wonder?
Much to Bee’s chagrin, they were back in the meadow again. Don’t like, the wolf growled under her breath, wincing as another thistle pricked her paw. All good for you, Bee grumbled mentally, sending a grumpy glare after her mistress, have hooves. Why they had to continuously go gallivanting around this burr-filled field was beyond her—weren’t they supposed to be headed home, after all? Bee missed the Hidden Falls, with its cool streams and springy moss, and not a thistle in sight. But for all of her complaints and wistful sighing, Areli was determined to investigate the gathering, and so the faithful wolf trailed along in her wake.

For her part, the girl was ready to go home as well, but any large crowd along the way was worth investigating—just in case her mother was in attendance. Trotting across the snowy meadow, she approached the group, golden eyes scanning those gathered with a familiar urgency. While the churn of bodies did not yield Parelia’s honey and teal figure, she spotted her older brother and his companion. With a soft exhale, she turned from the others and moved to join him.

Only after she had sidled up to him did she notice the small colt nearby and the strong resemblance he bore to her brother…and their father. What had Ciceron been up to in her absence? The thought of a younger sibling filled her with an emotion that she could not quite define, but it left a bitter taste in her mouth. Eyeing the young unicorn with growing suspicion, she nudged Ilios. “Who’s that?” she asked quietly, unsure if she wanted to know the answer.

"speech"

Image Credit || coding by Tamme

mentions @Ilios and @Patrick
[Image: areli_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgh47.png]
Icon base: Bronzehalo
Please do not tag Areli except in opening posts!

Rein Posts: 44
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 2 years
prissy
Rein
and just as you could not contain the sea
you could not contain me
The boy's attention was pulled away from his mother only when she nudged him back to the festivities that had brought them together. He had been so focused on her that he hadn't even noticed the glares from the golden children as he approached. He smiled warmly back at her, his gaze slipping from her to the tree. He felt relieved to see his mother again, but a twinge of guilt still remained in his chest, heightened by the tears that streamed down his mother's face.

Nevertheless he returned to the event by her side, bathed in the light of the tree, feeling a bit less lonely than he had before. His brow raised at the trinket provided for him, a half smile appearing on the corners of his golden lips as he inspected himself in the reflection of the small mirror. He had never seen so closely how his bloody lined face so perfectly mirrored his mother's. There would never be any question about his lineage.

He leaned into the soft cream and gold of his mother's fut if she'd allow. The scent of the Edge that clinged to her fur would be something to get used to. He smiled at his mother's companion, laughing at his scurrying and squeaking. He had completely forgotten about the creature's existence till now, but Rejn liked him.

SHORT GROSS POST sorry for any weirdness, on mobile and just wanted to get this up haha
@Rexanna <3

image | coding
[Image: 56b8020492908]

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
into the sea, you and me
all these years, and no one heard
i love you, let's go

There’s no sorrow in her chest, making up what one would expect to look like a thin layer of dust of everything in there. She feels as if she hasn’t returned to the Dragon’s Throat in many moons but when in reality, it has probably been nothing more than a full cycle of the moon.
With nothing to usher her back into the now-dead warmth of the desert, she lives elsewhere, as she pleases, with only Hobgoblin to accompany her, haunted with the reminder that soon, soon it must all end, and something new will have to begin.
The only actually comes of her knowledge when the passing of bodies is great, steadily growing into numbers that make her think of a herd meeting, but no herd is this large, and she has no expectation in the thought that it might be all of the herds convening.
It’d be a stupid thought anyway.
Curiosity and some annoyance is what drives her to follow. All she can think of these days is how to avoid people, burdening scars from their knives and voices alike. They aren’t sported in the sense that her body is littered with the hatred of a damned herd, teeth marks and stab wounds, but tucked away in her brain, not made to be shown but to be acted with, used like masks and cloaks.
Hobgoblin has some like to it, now that they’re alone. There are less to have to withstand, and he can focus on anything as he pleases.
They arrive only to miss the first portion of gift giving, turning her head with stone eyes pointed in the direction of the tree. She remembers it, yes, and so does Hobgoblin, but the masses are tempting her to give it up, running her gaze over the group.
Volterra, with a new child that sours her stomach a bit because has he not learned yet, Tyrath with his father, who she wonders if he is ashamed of her, if he’ll miss her, if he’ll hate her for what she’s doing to escape her unjust sins. Sacre’s presence makes her feel in a way that words won’t describe. A cocktail of longing for he was always something so young and aged in her head, a friendship they didn’t think much about but one she recalls in soft youth and brief,
happy flashbacks, the comfort of knowing that he is still alive and obviously doing well, but the misery of feeling that he isn’t a portion of her life anymore, that he might look down upon her with her mistakes.
She takes @Rikyn as company by the end of her emotions under the notion that he is alone, off to the side and far from prying eyes, and maybe a bit more comforting in that he has no reason to hate her, or at least as she can come to terms with.
It ties a knot up in her in that he isn’t a child anymore. Innocent, looking as if she has never done a single thing wrong in her life and never will, like she is purity and grace and femininity in a clam shell, shaped in a pearl.
Or that’s how she felt about then, smile painted with sunlight and laughter filled with bird songs at a party long forgotten and at a place never openly remembered.
“Rikyn.”
She put his name on her lips like rose petals, denying her urge to address him as Ryn, something she’s sure he’s forgotten.
By his side, any feeling of might is lost, the weight of a crown lost shed from her head and Hobgoblin’s disinterest ignored. He’s already fled her, slipping through the crowd to get a better view of the tree and its ornaments.
“How have you been?”
Because I’ve been terrible.

OOC: NOT LATE PROMISE JUST CLOSE
also bunnie don't mind me! i couldn't resist the urge
Hobgoblin is in his serval form.

lunarblues!

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Arende Trefe Posts: 8
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 5 (Tallsun)
Adoptable
arende trefe

He thought he had smelled him on the wind, and it had caused him to move with such vigor in hopes of finding him, because if he could finally get his chance to end his miserable existence then- Oh, there were others gathered. Many in fact, and so lost in the overwhelming scents of others and the constant bodies, he had lost his trail and was unable to sense his brother who in reality was but a few yards away. He wanted to be angry, to be frustrated that he had lost the trail again when he was getting so close; but he couldn't. It's hard to stay angry when everyone else around was full of happy smiles and good cheer. Instead he carried himself in the throng of horses, watching everyone curiously before looking up at the massive turtle before him.

Oh stars he was not used to anything like this before. There had only been rumors and whispers of magic from other lands in his home, and despite his desperation to want to believe; he just hadn't, and now before him stood a magical creature that was causing presents to appear out of thin air. Jaw dropping, black lined eyes looked around anxiously, wondering if he was the only one having a problem with this. What he found was a group of Dorobians standing among themselves, their horns and intricate patterns of his home, and before he could think his eyes met with those of a shade of purple. The man was feminine, standing like a goddess beneath the lights of the tree, and as weird as it felt for Arende to admit it, he found the man to be rather alluring. Whether it was because of his resemblance of a woman or he was suddenly becoming very sexually confused, he couldn't help but wander over to the chocolate man and politely speak,"You seem rather familiar with these kind of things. Is this abnormal for Helovia? I am Arende, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance M- Sir. Sir." He coughed, trying his best to recover from his near mistake as he studied the man pleasantly, patiently awaiting a response.

"Talk."
i have never met a strong
character with an easy past
image | bckg

@Kiuaji because mentioned lol. If you want them to have a spin off thread of this lemme know <3

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob

DECEMBER

& this is Carl

At first she hadn't felt anything, but before she could say anything to object, a trinket began to magically form around her neck, causing her to slowly tilt down to look at the gift bestowed upon her. Now, December was not the type to hold jewelry or to harbor items, simply because they were not necessary, and in fact often got in the way of traveling should she get caught on something. Yet this was something upon immediately seeing the two figurines happily frolicking together she decided would never part from her. It was something she would forever cherish. Meria was so happy, as if she were playing with Carl, and even though he looked as unamused as he usually did, his tail was lifted to show he was alert and ready to play. It was like a snapshot of a moment of them playing, and before she could stop herself she was crying and dammit she felt like an idiot.

She had wished, and although it was not exactly what she meant, the thought had been there, and as she stared up into those warm eyes of the reptile she whispered softly on the wind a 'thank you', before turning and attempting to hide in the shadows while she composed herself. She had just passed the tree when @Sheba emerged from the side lines, and despite the mare suddenly feeling the need to be accompanied by someone familiar; she held back. Simply because of the fact she knew the crone would not desire seeing her as such a sniveling mess. Dark eyes remained planted to the ground, watching the snow between her hooves with each steps before she pressed into a tree, quietly waiting for Carl to approach and to conceal her hanging head with his body. Wool met muzzle, and she did all she could not to break into sobs because she had lost Merialeth and she wasn't coming back.

If that didn't show just how much of a failure of a mother she was she didn't know what would.

Talking.

Image Credits

Don't worry about December crying in the corner guys honest v.v

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Roskuld & Zchiraxicon
Where there's no Law tying my heart from the start..

Chico immediately left my side as soon as we came on the scene and he caught sight of his big-boned lovebug over yonder. Which...I mean, I could get mad but fuck it at this point. I knew what to expect and besides, he didn’t need to glue himself to my shadow every second of every day anyway. I was glad he didn’t. Bastard smelled. (Bitch) (Asshole)

Most of the Edge was there and I guess that should’ve been important; there were others there too, people I knew, people I loved, people I’d laughed with or yelled at on one occasion. And I could’ve gone to any of them, touched them, laughed at them some more or put some teeth in my touch for whatever bone I had to pick with them. But there was someone there I didn’t know, someone who I’ve never said a word to in my life, someone who was so much more important than any of these other assholes in attendance.

It was absurd how much like her Ma and Pa she resembled--like, fucking Shapes couldn’t help himself when he molded the babe, and he had to smear my Ma’s face with those same weird horns with the shapes on them, too. Shapes Jr. But everything else was Ma through and through, from the pale body to the mismatched eyes, even down to the dragon-thing flitting around her, a spitting image, a Ma in miniature.

It was a painful to watch her but it wasn’t a pain that hurt. Just...I don’t even know how to explain it cuz I never do, but it was weird and wonderful all at the same time to see something so small be so familiar, so achingly right and devastatingly wrong at the same time, cuz Shapes’ stain on her face was never gonna be washed off--but I had to be okay with that, I had to find a way to reconcile myself with that, because the girl was fucking perfect and there was no other way she could’ve been.

I sighed and walked up to her--how could I not? There was a moment where I was at a loss of what to say to her, how to introduce myself as a big sis--but then she was sneering at some other dude (cousin?) and it was such a familiar feeling that I latched onto it. “Boys are dumb,” I said consolingly with a sword-heavy shrug, “you can do better on your own anyway.

Because passing jank wisdom down to your tiny siblings is what the season was all about, right?

"talk"

image credits

Chico swarms @Tembovu (Mbwene!)

Roskuld approaches @Eleanor !

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Vezér Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 17hh :: One year
Pare
The girl kept her shimmering blood colored eyes on her Apa as he glanced at her new jewelry. She wasn't surprised a man, especially a man like her father didn't really care. She has no idea he really doesn't care, but she wished he would have drooled over the shiny things much like she had. Instead of pouting, like she wanted to, the girl turned her attention to the dusty colt. Her eyes flash with interest, the rest of her body gave nothing away as embers flew from his nostrils and the fire grew along his back. Her father draws her attention by growling her name, he ears flick back slightly at his tone. She was a princess and should be treated like one. His gentle muzzle soothed her wounded ego slightly as he spoke again.

Head tilted slightly the filly regarded her brother differently this time. He had wings as well as beautiful curved horns. Her voice was warmer this time, "Forgive me brother, I did not know." She smiled brightly up at him proud to have such a handsome brother. She laughs and tries to bump his muzzle happily. His next words made her smirk and her chest swell. "Nope! I can take care of myself!" She giggled happily and turned as gifts are passed around. Her eyes brighten at the beautiful earring and she rushes forward to grab the other from the tree before standing next to her brother and apa once more. She glances at their gifts eyeing them hungrily, but she would never ask for them or take them.
------------------------------------------
Speech
Words;; 264
OOC/Tags;; @Volterra @Tyrath

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare

In her mind she fantasize about gettin with me
Astarot made his way north heading towards a pull he felt in his heart. The colt paused when he smelt several other horses. His paced quickened to a proud trot as he found the group. Blue and scarlet eyes watched the group where he found his family and a young foal. Instead of greeting them he made his way to the edge of the gathering. He eyed the horses around him carefully assessing what was going on around him.

There were beautiful mares everywhere but his eyes found the horned mare from the Basin and he moved towards her. "Hello miss Frost." He smiled warmly up at her and stood silently to watch the rest of the meeting wondering what was happening. He noticed several had small gifts, and he feared he had missed out on the gifts. He shrugged inwardly not really minding that he hadn't been given anything. He didn't feel as if he deserved anything at all. Then his eyes found a strange massive turtle with markings that shifted all over it's shell. He stood staring and waiting for something to happen.
-----------------------------------
Speaking
Words;; 185
OOC/Tags;; @Frost Fyre Not a lot of muse here xD
Girl I'm the king so that means I'm fly
Astarot

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
the giving tree
The Turtle smiled and laughed, it was a beautiful sight! Helovians gathered in peace on the Giving Tree’s night! His head, how it swiveled ‘round, to and fro; seeing all their reactions to gifts he would bestow. The the year had been long and this season so grey; but warmth, kinship, and presents made that fade away.

So the Turtle settled down, his shell coated with ice; knowing that the Tree’s warm light would suffice— giving the Helovians hope and good cheer to last them through the upcoming year. Though troubles and trials awaited them all, with this peace and this light they wouldn’t fall.

He spoke as his shell became one with the snow,
“You have helped me and yourselves, more than you know.”

Gift Rolls (by ooc name)
**Note "Magic (any)" and "magic" are any of the elements of active magic, not passive.
    Ali
  • Ranjiri - Hybrid foal stats

Astor
  • Yael - Foal stats, magic

Avis
  • Serenity - Magic, normal companion, custom item OR magic upgrade

Blu
  • Ampere - VOTG pass
  • Iskra - Hybrid foal stats

Brit
  • Hotaru - VOTG pass

Bunnie