the Rift

[PRIVATE] Acceptance Is Key

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
When a tree dies deep in the woods, who do you think is there to mourn it? No person with a brain would go so far into a forest just to mourn a tree...they would say its not worth it. Most times Sabia felt like that tree because in the eyes of no one is she worh it. The mare would continue to live and live and no one would notice her, and when she died. No one would notice her then too.

Sabia isn't sure when she accepted that fact, probably when she first entered Helovia, or when her first herd disowned her. There are many times that she could have realized this but all she knows is that it came gradually but painfully like a poison. Sabia's life is like a magnet for terrible things.

Today the mare had spread her wings and laid in the boiling sands of the Dragon's Throat, napping. She had laid there for so long the vultures had began to circle way above in the sky. "Not today vultures" she croaked and pushed herself up to her hooves, she looked like a wreck compared to how she used to look. Sabia's mane and tail were knotted and her coat was messy and unclean, she constantly looked tired and had lost a significant amount of weight.

She simply didn't care anymore, gave up.

As the mare stumbled to the lake her stomach rummbled in hunger but of course she ignored it, as if it never happened. Taking a sip of the ice cold water she faintly herd a vulture screech as if in disappointment. "Take a good look vultures this is all you'll get when I die somewhere dark and alone...disappointing ive been told..."
Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes: Glomp <3

@Myrrine
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!