the Rift

(Elizabeth) Share the Coldness in Your Soul

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

In the bland snow covered region in the Heavenly Fields was Valentine. He walked along, still exploring all the regions of Helovia. He only had a few left, and during this cold winter, he liked the Heart the best, because it was the warmest. Like the Frozen Arch, there were crystals forming in between the nooks and crevices of the rocks. He missed the arch, with its beautiful crystals. He missed it, and he promised himself he would go back and see them again. He wished he could carry that piece that he broke off from the arch after he met Sandman, but he had to leave it behind in the Frostbreath Steppe, and he hoped that no one would take it or find it as interesting as he did. He wondered into a small cave, taking shelter from a growing storm. At least, he thought it was a storm. The wind has started to pick up, and it was howling furiously, spreading hard snowflakes around. He walked further into the cave, not wanting to be in the cold anymore. He decided it would be fun to explore the cave. He found several holes in the wall opposite of him, and heard a whistling sound coming from them. He found one that was big enough for him to fit through, and moved to the other side. Behind it was a room. He found himself on a platform with a set of stairs going down to it. He tested the ground and found it was sturdy, and he carefully walked down the stairs. Is this what Montague was talking about? It was dark, and it hadn’t looked like anyone had been here for years. He would have to take him up here some time to see if he recognized the place. He wondered back upstairs, and went back out into the cold. He kept wondering in the direction he was before. This time is was colder, snowflakes acting like little needles, sharp as ever, sticking into his skin one by one. He was shaking and his teeth started chattering. He decided it would be best if he found shelter, and quick. Rocks, as always, where his savior. He found a nice spot, and settled down into it. It was deeper than the one on the Steppe with him and Psyche, so the wind barely touched him. He looked around, wondering if he was the only one in this frozen Hell.

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

Elizabeth had walked for a while now, just moving about through this new land. As a new member of the plague she was unsure of what to do. So she walked and thought. Pondered on the demise of all that was hornless. Each tiny idea and suggestion tucked firmly away in the tendrils of her mind. Living happily and lively there. It was until the scent of another that filled her nose that she lived among her day dreams. Silver eyes now locked to the hard snow that fought harshly to crawl under her thick, warm, winter coat. Looking upon that of a cave she wandered around the innards. Noting that who was there before was gone now. The stallions scent was faint and becoming less at each moment she stood.

Natural instinct of curiosity hopped her into. Swiftly she moved from the cover of the cave. Back out to the freezing snow that now began to cover her hide as the wind whirled around viciously. A hole in the ground, made of rocks, was present. Stopping she snorted. Loudly and obnoxiously. Flaring her nares to catch his scent. It was evident in the hole. Walking forward slowly and cautiously. "Hello?.." she spoke. Trailing off into the wind. She couldn't see anyone at the moment but she could feel his presence. Her dark coat could be visible in the now blinding snow but his white one, hid him well.

Hidden Account
teeroo

He watched as the black mare strode into the same cave he had, then come back out. So I’m not the only one in this hell. She was not difficult to see, and it seemed she was searching for something. Then it dawned on him that she had caught his scent, and was looking for him. He stood and walked toward her carefully in the blinding snow so as not to startle her.
“Hello,” said he. His words where carried away by the wind. “Come join me in the shelter of that cave you where just in, so we shall talk. I’m afraid it’s a bit cold out here, and I’m sure you’ll agree.”

(Sorry it’s short, I wanted them to get inside the cave before they deluged into a conversation.)

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Unregistered

Elizabeth
the fallen

The smell was a strong odor. One that would cause anyone to go mad if they could not find the source of something so close. Though it seemed I was on the breaking point, that is before he come up out of his hiding. Coward, hiding from the cold was weakness. Though the word shelter was like a melody to my ears. I squinted my eyes at the sight of his form coming closer. Some very hasty red marks across him.

His horn, legs, tips of his hair, and a heart. That I noticed from his movements towards my way. This boy's colors were that of interest for sure but it was too unreal to be frightening. "I'm slow to agree, love boy, I find the cold is to my liking's. The more you endure pain, the less you will refer it as such." true. If you were to stab yourself, yes it would hurt, but if you were to endure the pain and stab yourself on a regular occasion you would become accustomed to this pain. It would no longer be pain, it would be nothing. Everything my life revolved around was that specific training. That mindset.

Pain is nothing. The scars that cross around and twist through my hide, a deep one along my rib cage, and one that shows up well across my breast area is living proof that this theory is correct. From day 1 of battle training I endured stabs and fights that brought me down and lashed upon me, until I dulled the pain with a familiar sense. Something I come to like. "I will though, accompany you to the cave if you seek such cowardice shelter." tones like ice shooting from within my throat. I would not refrain from telling my opinion. Not to him.

[ooc- I am SOOOOOOOOO sorry about the wait.. :/]

Hidden Account
teeroo

He snorted, looking at the mare before him. Coward? I’m no coward. And what was this about pain? I’ve dealt with pain too, it’s not like I haven’t endured it before. He was referring to mental pain of course, but she didn’t need to know that. He looked at her and could see scars over her body. She must be a warrior. He wondered if she was in the plague, or even had heard of it. He would find out soon enough. Ignoring the comment about his markings, which he was starting to get tired of, he spoke to her.
“Even being born in winter, I still do not like the cold. Its fingertips graze my skin like pins and knives, though I am a child of winter, so it doesn’t bother me. I take shelter as to rest, as I have been traveling for sometime now, and my body has become weary and exhausted. I simply asked because I didn’t know what your situation was. Do as you wish, either is fine with me.”

(Your fine dear, I totally understand.)

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

Unregistered

Elizabeth
the fallen

"Alright." an inhumane laugh following her deepest thoughts. Bright silver eyes touching his white face. "I'll chat with the red marked boy inside the cave if that is what he desires." a smirk wiped across her face. She had no intentions what so ever to divulge in conversation with him but he must have something important to say if he wishes to just jump right in on someone and speak.

Whatever though, Elizabeth had no plans for today. So she walked further. Following his black hooves to the cave she had just entered. When she stepped inside the wind died down and the frosty snow that continued to litter her back slowly melted above the warmth of her pelt.

Hidden Account
teeroo

He led the way, turning his head slightly to see her following. Good. I want to know if she is in the Plague, and how she feels about all of this. He could still hear the wind whistle in the medium-sized cavern, but it was warmer at least. He turned around to wait for her to become inside. He looked her over again. She didn’t seem like she was too much of a threat to him, at least he thought. He didn’t necessarily dislike her, but he could deal with her. But there was something about her that he did like. Was it her sarcasm? Or the way she talked? He didn’t know, but he did like her spirit. He deciding getting right to the point would be best; there was no point in circling around.
“I’m going to be straight with you. Since you are a unicorn, are you in the Plague?”

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting