the Rift

[PRIVATE] Rock Heart

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios

The duo made their way to the caves Ilios knew so well. A soft smile played over his face as he led Isabella there. She was in her customary silver wolf form her golden eyes bright. The stallion wanted to show his companion the place he was made and had spent so much time growing up. The wolf glanced at him and he smiled picking up the pace flicking his white tipped tail towards her face. Yipping playfully the wolf raced after her brother. Before long the pair found themselves looking down at the hole in the ground.

'Why down?' Wolf head tilted slightly as she posed her question. "Everyone went down there to stay safe when a strange sickness took over." He could feel her confusion so he elaborated to the best of his ability, "I wasn't a live yet, but my mother was. She said it was kind of like rabies, only it made everyone look horrifying. When I was a foal she wouldn't explain, but as I grew she told me it looked like your worst nightmare." She shivered at the thought of dead horses running around trying to bite her tail off and infect her brother. He smiled softly and nudged her silvery side warmly. He ripped his head away snorting the lose air from his nostrils. "I think I need to show you a trick on how to get that shedding under control." He laughed warmly as Isabella rolled her eyes her tail wagging. "Once we get done here we'll go to the Veins and try and call one of the Gods down."
---------------------------------------------
Speaking
Words;; 268
OOC/Tags;; @Myrrine  Lets get you that rock then move to the veins!
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me