the Rift

[OPEN] If I had friends they would be Heathens ( Bone Collecting)

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

So innocent; pure & sweet.

She wandered away from the group that had surrounded the god. Her teal gaze fell to the ocean ahead of her. It had been a long time since Raeden was in the Endless Blue. Memories went back to when she met Tembovu and Rexanna. The scene was interesting and intimate between the King and herself, but now all was different. She was used by him to make the other golden woman jealous. Did the man not understand that jealousy was an evil thing? It made you do stuff that normally would not be in the nature of the beast. Or did jealousy bring out the real monster hiding deep within? Somethings will always go unknown, but she had to come to terms with that fact. A sight left her golden maw as she walked deeper and deeper withing the endless blue. The place was beautiful that's for sure, but was it breathtaking?

All questions aside she knew what she had to do. Lowering her maw the mare let it drag along the sand. Grain stuck to pale golden tones with a kiss of the ocean honoring the beauty. Milky white strands drug against the sand like a lost feather floating in the wind. She actually loved every moment she was alone.  Well, Raeden was not really alone due to always having Tin by her side, but she enjoyed being away from others. For some odd reason,  other equines made her shutter. Fake smiles had to plaster across her face, sweet tones forced the girl into conversations, and she had to be all around fake to make others happy.

Velvet nostrils found their way to a bone what was laying on the shore. For a moment she remained there looking and wondering about who this belonged to. So much death and destruction happened on the very grounds her cream hooves stood on. Shuffling the bone away from the ocean's lapping waves, Readen started to make a pile. Tin sipped along in his merry fashion picking up smaller bones along the beach. Sighing slightly teal eyes rolled, she has been in Helovia for awhile now, and she still does not know who she can honestly call her friend. There were many she was aquated with,  but were they really her friend? Pushing past the emotions, the mare picked up another bone and continued her work.  

speaking 
OOC:: Be friends with my lonely girl!! I figured this would be a good way to start a friendship! Tagging Enna in case she would like to meet Rae for the first time :)

Image Credits

@Enna

Manon Posts: 37
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Space

[Image: t0jfcp.jpg]

M A N O N

She always found the Endless Blue to be a paradoxical place - it both filled and emptied her mind of thoughts, as if they breezed through and were forgotten in simultaneous instants. It was unnerving - and stunning. One of her favourite places here, in Helovia. She adored the way the sand melted underneath her long limbs, how the ocean always seemed to be calm, azure, brilliant. Manon knew magic lingered at the North shore, but she preferred the south. It was always sweeter, more innocent and full of normalcy - something she occasionally missed. The weather was quiet today, a warm, bright day full of beachcombers searching for whatever shell, driftwood or pebble might make their day - or so she thought at the time. Manon moved with the grace of an empress, though her blood was common, each step fluid and full of elegance. Ahead was Raeden - she belonged to the Edge, too... and had often caught Manon's sharp eye whenever she passed.

Raeden was stunning. It hadn't escaped Manon's notice, and it wasn't likely that Manon would forget, either. Whilst she adored all women, and all forms, Manon could appreciate the soft look of the other girls skin, the grace with which she moved - those stunning, innocent eyes, framed by gorgeous lashes. A delight to look upon, and nothing less. Manon had been hoping to meet her for months now, though their paths hadn't crossed enough times for the sharp-boned woman to introduce herself. Manon's opalescent eyes watched Raeden from underneath her silver lashes, subtle and sultry. Now seemed like a perfectly opportune moment. She stepped closer, approaching from behind Raeden with smooth, effortless steps - more like gliding than walking. The sunlight gleamed as it slid over her hard muscles, small, knotted but strong all the same. Her body was slender and delicate, all angles, bones and beauty, her supple movements boasting of what could be done with such a body. Her hair, currently tied in a loose plait, swayed beside her, silver and effervescent in the warm sun. Her tail followed suit, long and lustrous as it trailed behind her. She approached slowly, clearing her throat softly as she drew near:

"Raeden?" Her voice was not as elegant as her body, though it was pleasant and smooth all the same. She drew alongside the golden mare, silver lashes like star shine surrounding her multi-coloured gaze. "Hi - sorry, we haven't met yet but... I'm Manon" she paused before adding, "I live at the Edge."
heavy as a feather when - you hit the dirt

@raeden

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

So innocent; pure & sweet.

Tin worked feverishly to get all the bones where the strange water god wanted him to take them. Sometimes Tin was able to take three; other bones were too large, so he had to one take one. Teal eyes watched as the deer happily jumped to and from where the god was. Light chuckling tones filled the air as she went back to work collecting the bones. Then something caught her off guard. It was a pleasant sweet voice ringing in the air towards the pale woman. Someone else came to join her. The mare did not know if she wanted to run away, or remain and speak with the person. Silver flecks brightened when she looked over to see the mare.

Her mane was long, cascading and white like Raedens. Bright multitoned eyes looked over into her own two-toned teal and silver orbs. A smile came to Raedens maw looking at the beautiful girl. She introduces herself as Manon, and she also lives in edge. The pale, feminine body turned to face the girl. Her head lifts from the lowered position it was Hello, yes I am Raeden. It is a pleasure to meet you, Manon. Don't be sorry you have done nothing wrong. I have seen you around the herd as well, but I never had a chance to catch up with you. So please forgive me for not knowing your name. She chuckled brightly as she watched Tin jump back into the scene. This is Tin, my companion. For a moment the companion stopped working and dipped his crowned skull to the Manon. Green eyes twinkled as he lifted his head back up and skipped off with more bones from the pile. We are working on collecting bones for Kis. I am not sure what he wants with all these, but hey it keeps us busy. She chuckled brightly again before walking a short distance to pick up more bones.

Her gaze fell back on the Manon, she was a uniquely beautiful creature. Raeden trotted back with a few bones in her maw dropping them into the pile. Do you like living in Edge Manon? I have found my home there, and I love every moment of it. I hope you feel the same. I am sure if there were any issues I might be able to help you solve them. I am a Scout under Iona. So I can not do too much, but I can always try. The topic was a sore one, but she had to embrace it anyways. Notice how she did not claim she was Toulouse's scout. She dares not speak the snake man's name to such a sweet girl. Manon did not need to get involved with herd drama, well her herd drama.

speaking

Image Credits

@Manon