the Rift

Live or Die

Hugo Posts: 2
Unclaimed
Stallion :: Equine :: 16hh :: 6
Filip
Hugo entered the vast terrain carrying his bulky frame along with him, his barrel was thinner than most while his rump was larger, the stallion moved with a slow and coherent pace, his hooves were in perfect shape and colour for a six year old. His coal black coat glistened as he walked in the sunlight, he would always be very alert also, his audits would prance around the area scanning nearly everything at all times, his ears were very pointy and were mostly stood up due to his, precautions. His withers were sharp and pointed ready to pounce while his muscles were stricken with strength and posture, his legs were sturdy and well built while his neck lacked in muscle.

As he walked he stopped for a minute to lower his neck and graze on a small nippy part of grass, he snorted as a water droplet entered his nostrils, he flared them and continued to walk. Hugo had three other grand paces rather than walk, his trot was elongated and strong that carried his frame along the terrain while his canter was short and slower, his gallop was like any other horse but had his personality in it. His tassel was mostly held upright, his proud family line genes carried in him, Hugo was chased off like any other horse would, now he seeks to survive as a six year old Arabian Stallion.

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

Cream hooves splattered and splashed in some of the mud puddles that were left over from Frostfall's snow and freezing temperatures. Her gate was elegant and collected like her Andalusian blood. Quick steps shifted and moved with quick strides of the hot blooded Arabian. She was the perfect mix of mutt blood, taking all the perfect traits from each bloodline. The mare did not have a single flaw in her appearance, Raeden was perfect. Long tresses of her mane and tail kissed the earth with divine grace. Tin trotted next to his beautiful bonded, bright red tones stood out in stark comparison to Raeden's pale pink gold pelt. They were a very beautiful couple, always wondering Helovia together.

The two moved deeper and deeper into the lands of the Threshold. Then the sound of a soft snort filled the air. Teal orbs looked to Tin there was someone else in the lands with them. A smile filled her feminine features as she moved closer and closer to the sound. Then there was movement between the bush and trees. Silver flecks brightened as she moved closer and closer towards the man. Finally, she came out of the woods towards his left side with a friendly nicker. His coat was pure black and he was filled with Arabian blood. Her muscles shifted under the cloud marked pelt as she came closer to the man. Hello, I am Raeden of World's Edge. You are in Helovia now. Is there anything I can help you find? Friendly honey coated words dripped from her maw, hiding the poison that was buried deep within her soul. Tin came to a halt next to his bonded slightly weary of the new man. Bright green eyes watched carefully as Raeden warmed and welcomed the stag.

words

OOC:: Welcome!! let me know if you have any questions.

Image Credits

@Hugo

Hugo Posts: 2
Unclaimed
Stallion :: Equine :: 16hh :: 6
Filip
The coal black stallion shifted his body to the other equine figure "Thank you for the warm welcome, I am Hugo, I am looking to place myself in a herd or maybe even go for it alone" he nickered softly allowing his bloodlines to cool for a minute as he spoke with dulcet tones and soft notes, the stallion lowered his gaze at yet another figure with emerald eyes staring at his own audits, he stooped his ears to listen and then flashed his eyes back allowing his muscles to ease into a rest, his ruff and long tangled mane lay still and silent not making a move, his forelock swayed from one eye to the other while his audits pranced from one equine to the other, the stallion maintained his form as he awaited a reply.

OOC: Just how do I format a text with a background like that? Also is there anything I must do in order to join a herd or become a rogue?