the Rift

[OPEN] Another morning waking up alone

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

@Cowboy

Whether or not this was all worth it seemed entirely irrelevant now. What was done was done, and although she and Alysanne had made up, the lingering sense of discomfort never really left. Isopia had the distinct feeling that it probably never would. A tear had been opened inside of herself, and she didn't have the tools to mend it, nor the desire to let anyone close enough to her to try.

"Cowboy-" Isopia called, her voice trailing out through the sweet Birdsong afternoon. She hoped that the stallion would be close. This day seemed to be energized by the changing of the seasons, and she didn't want to waste it in the shade of the trees, searching for the stallion to whom all of her grievances lately could be traced.

Then again, it wasn't his fault. But as the Edge had demonstrated, he was the easiest to blame. Still, Isopia didn't. Blame him, that was. Not really. A lot of good had come out of her challenge, many truths uncovered and perhaps even a strengthened alliance with the Edge, given the chat she and Aly had had.

"COWBOY." She called again, more loudly now, knowing full well that if he was not near her, there was not a chance he would hear her hails.
"I've come to return that which was taken from you."

Alysanne returned the bags in this thread, and now Iso is giving them back to Cowboy.

isopia
The wrongs and rights, the highs and lows
The "I love you's, " the "I told you so's"
Past few miles to wherever's home
Another morning waking up alone
Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here