the Rift

[PRIVATE] Enough is Enough

Calypso Posts: 29
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Three Years (Ages in FrostFall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Daenerys :: Royal Cerndyr :: Starpast & Lamplight Emily
C
A
L
Y
P
S
O

I had enough of this place. The Gods were INSANE! Here I thought Helovia had been this glorious and amazing place that i'd waltz in and live happily ever after. Oh no. This place was bat shit crazy. Was is lady like for me to say that? Nope not one bit. But for now at least, I have had ENOUGH. Dae was bleating at my side. Mentally, she worries about our bond. It had become so strong here in Helovia. What would happen if we leave? Would everything be okay? Or would it hurt us? I feel sure it would be alright, and well... We both had decided to find out. 

Out exit, thought the Blood Falls and out through the Threshold. Almost the exact way we had entered. But first, the weight around my neck needed to be lifted. Ever since I had been gifted this necklace... The weight of what it was, of what it can do... I can not take it with me. It belongs here, in Helovia. 

Suddenly, I stop. I stop dead in my tracks so fast that Dae has to turn around and come back to me. Her eyes say it all, before her dainty voice hits my mind. Let me help. Carefully, the two of us work together to slide the shell necklace up over my head and to the ground. My ears flicker as I hear someone coming. We drop it and move off. I hide, waiting to see if the next to come along would take the necklace I was so freely leaving behind.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

Calypso drops her necklace on the ground, giving it to whoever finds it next. She waits around hidden to see who it will be.

:: [ Item: Shell Armor | Defensive. A shell necklace which multiplies into chain mail of shells. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Shells can be broken with extreme heat. ]
[Image: 5572cb03a0a6c]

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

This has to be the farthest north i've been in months. Since leaving the Falls actually. Sarabi pads along just ahead of me, ensuring that we are alone. Today I don't feel like having to deal with others. Just my bonded and I, as it's been for years now. Us against the world. Today, we were going to take on the Blood Falls. I don't remember the last time I came here, and figured it was time for us to leave the warmer south for a bit. I say warmer, as it's warmer than the north is. Specially since it's early BirdSong and all.

BirdSong. It also means I am another year older. Three years old. I look to Sarabi just ahead of me and beam with sudden pride. Sarabi has been with me for what feels like my entire life. But honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Sounds up ahead The hellhound speaks smoothly into my mind. She's still gloating after my talk with Volterra. I need to figure out what is going on there. We stopped, waiting until the sounds faded before she moves ahead to check it out. Come look! Comes the sudden excited cry. Unsure of what is going on, I race ahead and find where my other half is. Before her, is a beautiful shell necklace. Someone clearly had either lost it, or dropped it. Finders keepers. I mentally speak back to Sarabi. She nods and scoops it up into her mouth without hesitation. Looking back, maybe we should of been more careful.... But ah well.

Gently, as I lower my head she moves the shell necklace over my head and onto my neck. The moment I lift my head, it shows it's true abilities. Out over my chest comes this chain like material. By the time it is done, it looks like I am wearing armor. Not everywhere, but enough so that I would never be worried in battle again.

Talk
Sarabi Talks

Image Credit

Takes the necklace Calypso dropped :)

Calypso Posts: 29
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Three Years (Ages in FrostFall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Daenerys :: Royal Cerndyr :: Starpast & Lamplight Emily
C
A
L
Y
P
S
O

It doesn't take long. A hellhound I think they are called found my necklace, and was shortly after followed by an equine mare. I have to admit. The young girl, maybe about my age was beautiful in her own way. Her eyes, half blue and half green. I had never seen such eyes before. Perhaps I never will see them again. Either way, she puts on the necklace which seems to respond to her at once. Showing just what it could really do. I look silently to Dae, smiling. I may not be taking that protection into the wilds away from Helovia, but it makes me feel good knowing that someone has it to keep them safe here.

As one, Dae and I turn. I cast one quick glance over my shoulder to try and forever memorize the look of the girl, just in case I come back. Together, we head for the Threshold and into the wilds. To long I have been away from my family. It's time I return and take back my home, with my twin at my side.... That is, if I can find him...

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

Calypso leaves the necklace with Vitani, and heads out of Helovia :D
[Image: 5572cb03a0a6c]